No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With scaling Zod stomps because kryptonians are on similar powerlevels.

With feats close battle, i go for steppenwolf

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

With scaling Zod stomps because kryptonians are on similar powerlevels.

With feats close battle, i go for steppenwolf

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unadapted zod would lose but a zod thats had some time in a yellow sun would pose a great threat

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod stomps

cokirules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW>>>>Zod

Steppenwolf was engaging & even countering Diana

He should be able tonhang w zod

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cokirules:

Are you sure WW>Zod? I think it could be the other way around...

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cokirules: I agree. WW with her feats against Doomsday and Ares is far above Zod's feats. And yet she couldn't defeat Steppenwolf even with several other heroes backing her up. I think Steppenwolf was meant to be stronger then Zod, and by a lot.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've no idea how dceu power tier look like at this point JL mess that up by having Clark lolstomping Diana.

Judging by their feats(disregard powerscaling)I think it could go either way.

Mermmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians have stronger physicals, Zods kills him with 3 punches.... although it could be argued the no name villain steppewolf is more skilled, Zod should at least be fast enough to blitz bullrush him and strong enough to kill him with a few punches

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday > Stepphenwolf > Zod

Superman was holding back in his battle against Zod. And although I don't think he received a power boost post doomsday,

when he was awakened by the JL he was somewhat bloodlusted and stomped WW. So Doomsday is just on another level than Supes and WW. If WW was a 8 Supes would be 12. WW and Zod are more or less equally powerful, I don't see one being stronger than the other.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Zod has control of his abilities he stomps hard.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod penetrates

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Transformaa

I have to side with zod..He edges him with the flight..Their power might be on the same level..but that axe will pose a real threat so Zods reflexes has to be on point

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod. Steppenwolf was very underwhelming.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod stomps

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah a guy that can toss Clark through skyscrapers, cause massive shockwaves with his fists, kick semis like a toy, and destroy the side of a skyscraper is going to be hurt by an axe that can barely hurt Cyborg. ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a13797b4eb42
deactivated-5a13797b4eb42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5abbc73944668
deactivated-5abbc73944668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is close. If Zod was anything other than fully adapted Steppenwolf would win. I think a fully adapted Zod could take him though

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JamesWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JamesWayne

seeing how zod was close to clark he destroys here. this is what happens when you have bad storytelling, jl was a mess of a movie. clark was cool, but he invalidated the entire league, why would they write it like that?

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod should take this based on scaling but we also have to take into account Clark's boost in power. Whether that happened due to being revived by Mother Box which was mentioned to have the power of a planet remains to be seen. But JL Superman >>>> BvS Superman >> MoS Superman.

So logically could go either way IMO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: That is true. Clark is MUCH more powerful now post revival than his MoS version. Scaling could give Steppenwolf a W

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod should take this based on scaling but we also have to take into account Clark's boost in power. Whether that happened due to being revived by Mother Box which was mentioned to have the power of a planet remains to be seen. But JL Superman >>>> BvS Superman >> MoS Superman.

I think the JL Superman was just his unhinged version.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#26 k4tzm4n  Moderator

If you've seen Justice League, I really don't understand how anyone can think this is fair. Steppenwolf seemed like he wasn't a threat at all to Superman - Clark even had that dismissive "is this guy still bothering you?" line. Zod's got this.

Devilmenworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with this. JL Superman seemed like the strongest incarnation of Superman we have seemed so far. Even if he was some what bloodlusted in this movie in the beginning of his arrival, he defeated the entire league without too much difficulty. I was impressed with him using his powers wisely.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deltahuman

@eatmore_payless: I don't think it's just unhinged. Clark was going all out in BvS against Doomsday and so was Diana and they both seemed more or less similar in strength.

After JL, Clark can take on Diana, Arthur, Cyborg together and simultaneously concentrate on the Flash too. That's some next level shit. The trio were Frozen in time when Clark was staring at Barry. Clark called Flash "Slowpoke" The power boost is definitely there.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manonthemountain:

I won't say Steppenwolf wins directly. Zod is still very strong, has flight speed on par with MoS Clark, can throw supersonic punches, has heat vision and stuff. But heat vision didn't work on Steppenwolf. His axe got taken out only because Clark used freeze breathe. Zod doesn't have freeze breathe. And I don't think Zod is as strong as JL Superman. Even MoS Superman overpowered him and broke his neck.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deltahuman

@k4tzm4n:

Are you sure. Steppenwolf shrugged off Lightning from Zeus I think and heat vision didn't work on him. His Axe got taken out only because Clark used Freeze Breathe which Zod doesn't have. Also I think JL Clark is much more powerful than even BvS Clark who is definitely more powerful than MoS inexperienced Clark who snapped Zod's neck. I think Steppenwolf can definitely give a great fight and pull off a win a few times.

Clark seemed more confident on his powers than ever before when he said the "Is this guy still bothering you line" and the power boost seemed to be quite obvious.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#32 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@deltahuman: I'd be interested in hearing from the writers if Superman did receive a significant boost or if the action scenes in this film were just handled differently. For example, Superman never would have been able to hold a building on its side and fly with it in MoS or BvS because that wouldn't go with the more realistic approach at all, you know?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#33 JediXMan  Moderator

Zod.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: Understood. I guess they just wanted to make Superman look like the legit MVP and were willing to do or show anything whether it made sense or not.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

a fully adapted Zod should take it without much more difficulty than Clark

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zfighter18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod hadn't been in the sun for much and in feats, wasn't really at Clark's level.

It can be seen that Clark wasn't trying to kill General Beardman until the very end and did it in moments.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman four shot Steppenwolf. Zod literally does the same

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf is being WAY overrated, he fought a nerfed team and got stomped by Clark who had a hard time with Zod. Zod stomps just as easily. Wolfy's even less Impressive then Ares

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By destinyman75

@deltahuman: Superman didn't get an upgrade he just fought a much weaker foe. Steppenwolf beat a highly nerfed team. Clark was also weakend in BVS by kryptonite. Ares was just as, if not more so Impressive then Steppenwolf. Clark wasn't happy and who would be at that moment coming back like that. But There isn't an upgrade just a angry clark. It's steppenwolfs boss who will be the real challenge. Zod should win here

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bro zod curbstomps hard zod gave superman trouble and superman treated steppenwolf like a ragdoll

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By deltahuman

@destinyman75:

He was as fast as the flash, so fast that Diana who sees supersonic bullets in slow motion was herself completely frozen in time when he engaged with the flash, had freeze breathe that froze Steppenwolf's otherwise indestructible axe which led to its easy destruction, carried a 7 storey apartment block which weighs more than 10 thousand tons while flying, without letting it crumble, kicked Steppenwolf's ass, who BtW was fighting with 3 gods and one shotted a lantern. Steppenwolf's axe was unstoppable by Diana's gear, the same gear that sliced Nuke proof Doomsday's arm. The axe cut through gigantic Stone walls like butter. Steppenwolf was also unfazed by Zeus's lightning, the same guy who separated the mother box unity with one blast, the same guy who created Amazons and an island. He was unfazed by Ares cutting his shoulder with his two bladed Axe.

Yeah superman didn't get an upgrade.

The league wasn't nerfed at all. Diana was holding her own against Steppenwolf too, her casual headbutts with Superman caused shockwaves. She didn't want to go all out and kill superman that's it. She was saying ' Dont make me do it' repeatedly. Even Aquaman is super durable able to withstand the immense pressures living miles below the sea surface.

You are delusional. I've seen the movie. Superman was definitely powered up and the league was pretty much at their normal level. I'm not saying Zod can't win. I'm saying people underestimate Steppenwolf.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#43 frozen  Moderator

@k4tzm4n said:

If you've seen Justice League, I really don't understand how anyone can think this is fair. Steppenwolf seemed like he wasn't a threat at all to Superman - Clark even had that dismissive "is this guy still bothering you?" line. Zod's got this.

I don't understand how the DCEU managed to make the villain of the freaking Justice League movie weaker than the one in the Superman origin story. Just...how...

OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By OOCMikeyy

Based on feats, Steppenwolf.

Obviously fully adapted Zod would win.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here I was expecting an overpowered villain for Justice League. Now I'm less excited about Darkseid.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to tell Steppenwolf wasn't even an issue for Supes but it's hard not to argue that do to the resurrection with the mother box Supes is more powerful or got upgraded

But most likely Zod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm starting to think Steppenwolf can get this, based off feats. Pre revival Superman snapped Zods neck, Steppenwolf wasn't truly defeated even by post revival Superman, they sent him back to Apokolips through the boom tube. I believe Steppenwolf wins

jball834

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jball834

zod

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers