#1 Posted by thehunter (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Team Iron Man (Civil War)
Round 2: Avengers (by the first film)
Round 3: Vision, Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange
Round 4: Revengers (by Ragnarok)
Round 5: Thor, Hulk and Iron Man
Round 6: Thanos and the Black Order

• DCEU team get fully healed after each round and are all at the peak of their powers
  • Takes place in Sicily
  • Decent teamwork, all are fighting seriously as they all did in their final battles in their respective movies.
  • Full gear
  • Default incapacitation rules
#2 Posted by AllHellKingDox (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5

#3 Posted by icec0ld (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#4 Posted by HERMES1220 (183 posts) - - Show Bio

They could possibly clear, they would have problems with the telekinetics in R3 and R6. They could possibly beat them though.

#5 Posted by APEX_pretador (21057 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at all rounds.

Rd1: I honestly find vision's feats more impressive than Billy. Billy only has better running speed, while vision has intangibility and superior energy projection. His lightning might be dangerous to vision but he's much better in combat, so I'd take vision over Billy.

Diana gets overwhelmed with Rhodes's firepower and Stark.

Arthur is left facing Spider-Man, T'Challa and widow. They can disarm him and slowly take him down.

Rd2: Thor and hulk clean house. Stark helps.

Rd3: If either Diana or Billy blitz strange or Wanda off the bat they win, otherwise it can go either way. Vis can take Billy, Wanda can stall Arthur while strange Vs Diana can go either way.

Rd4: Revengers stomp. Post Ragnarok hulk can probably one shot either. Thor can solo as long as Diana doesn't cut his head off. Loki can backstab.

Rd5: Same as rd4, except Tony can take either 1v1

Rd6: Thanos one shots either, Cull one shots Arthur, maw can annoy, Corvus or Proxima can keep Arthur busy (or Diana if they fight 2v1)

#6 Posted by Supermanthor (20464 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Namebk (561 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4

#8 Edited by Rijehu (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Either they stop at 5 or 6, or they clear.

#9 Posted by MrTrey (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana solos, they're all slow as shit and she either stabs or beats them to death.

#10 Posted by BOC (1650 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu said:

Either they stop at 5 or 6, or they clear.

This. Especially if it's morals-off.

#11 Edited by Waxseruya (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@icec0ld: @rijehu: @mrtrey: @boc: Stop at 1 no one can touch vision or build damage to vibranium.

Intangible vision solo by pull heart out or use beam cut everyone.
Wonder woman and aquaman can't fly both useless.
No Caption Provided
#12 Edited by Rijehu (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

@waxseruya: If no one is touching visit because he goes intangible, then he isn't touching them either. Vision can be tangible and intangible at the same time. Also His beam isn't anywhere near as powerful as the blasts DD released and Dianas sheild and braces have tanked that. Aquaman can definitely peirce him since Vision has been stabbed several times and Marvel has lighting and can fly and is strong enough to at least stalemate vision or keep him busy while either of team goes in for a strike. Neither AM or WW are fodder and can hold their own with their stength and durability. Flight isn't a auto win.

#13 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

They stop at 1.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#14 Posted by panda_emperorix (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision solos and rips everyone's heart out with his vibranium hands

#15 Posted by mrmonster (15633 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 5. Stormbreaker Thor is too much for them.

#16 Edited by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#17 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1518 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand how they could clear

#18 Edited by anti-bully (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Asajj Ventress

#19 Posted by sportjames23 (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL I’ve mentioned this before, but remember after BvS when everyone here used to say Wonder Woman could solo the Avengers? Now, some MCU fans here say she’s barely above street level.

DCEU team at least make it to round 5. Diana and Arthur were taking shots from Steppenwolf, who at least hits as hard as the hardest hitters in the MCU. If Cap—I mean, Shazam, had more experience, they’d clear.

#20 Posted by BOC (1650 posts) - - Show Bio

@sportjames23: True, and after Infinity War people were thinking that only Superman could match Iron Man.

#21 Posted by WhydoyouSaying (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision solos and rips everyone's heart out with his vibranium hands

Yes stop at 1 no one can hurt vision.

#22 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 5.

#23 Edited by WhydoyouSaying (58 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by BOC (1650 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2870 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by The_Gaurdian (598 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear. Wonder Woman while having no prior experience working with Superman was able to do pretty well alongside him against Doomsday and she double teamed Steppenwolf alongside Arthur pretty well too. Giving the trio decent teamwork means Diana can lead the charge and create openings for Billy and Arthur.

#27 Posted by BOC (1650 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear. Wonder Woman while having no prior experience working with Superman was able to do pretty well alongside him against Doomsday and she double teamed Steppenwolf alongside Arthur pretty well too. Giving the trio decent teamwork means Diana can lead the charge and create openings for Billy and Arthur.

Good point.

#28 Edited by WhydoyouSaying (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu: @mexcomics2078: @the_gaurdian: If tonny bloodlusted he will fly out earth and use command jarvis hack nuke destroy earth.

Wonder woman and aquaman can't fly / just one can survive is a shazam he = superman.

Movie diane arthur and billy can breathe in space or tank nuclear or no ?

Evil jarvis = skynet.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#29 Edited by death4bunnies (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc said:

@whydoyousaying: How can he touch them?

A common misconception of Visions abilities is that he has to turn his entire body tangible or intangible.

Via density manipulation he seems to be able to make separate parts of his body different densities simultaneously.

Here are two examples.

Here Vision can still hold Clints bow while making his mid-section intangible, pretty quick too.

No Caption Provided

And here Vision just makes his hands intangible, while the rest of his body seems to stay the same density.

No Caption Provided

So it doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility for Vision to be able to affect other characters while protecting himself from harm via intangibility.

I haven't formed a strong opinion on this battle yet, but visions abilities shouldn't be underestimated.

#30 Posted by BOC (1650 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: Good point. I don't think this guarantees them victory though.

#31 Edited by death4bunnies (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc said:

@death4bunnies: Good point. I don't think this guarantees them victory though.

Me either. I haven't really formed an opinion on this battle yet. There's a lot of factors, and vision would have to almost completely carry the civil war team.

#32 Posted by Rijehu (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

@death4bunnies: Nice rebuttal man. I actually don't know that and didn't even notice it until now. Good eye.

#33 Posted by death4bunnies (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@rijehu said:

@death4bunnies: Nice rebuttal man. I actually don't know that and didn't even notice it until now. Good eye.

Thank you. Im not sure Vision can carry the civil war team though.

#34 Posted by sportjames23 (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: Right? I remember someone here saying IW Iron Man punches harder than Superman. 😂😂😂😂

#35 Posted by sportjames23 (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydoyousaying:

1. How can he touch them when he’s intangible?

2. Y’all act like Vision spams his intangibility all the time. He’s barely used it in 3 movies, but all of a sudden he’s gonna come out using it all the time now?

#36 Edited by uugieboogie (13261 posts) - - Show Bio

@sportjames23: Post 29 shows how he can touch them while he’s intangible. And to be fair, he has used the ability at least once in every fight he’s been in. The only time he hasn’t used it was in IW after Corvus’s blade stopped his intangibility. The reason why ppl claim he barely uses it is because he barely has any fight scenes.

#37 Edited by death4bunnies (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@sportjames23 said:

@whydoyousaying:

1. How can he touch them when he’s intangible?

See post #29, he can be intangible with one part of his body and touch things with another.

2. Y’all act like Vision spams his intangibility all the time. He’s barely used it in 3 movies, but all of a sudden he’s gonna come out using it all the time now?

Just saying he can and has. He's been in what 4 fights? His first was against Ultron/bots; I dont think Vision was ever tagged. His second was civil war against Hawkeye; he abuses his phasing here, but gets tagged due to poor battlefield awareness, His third is the Airport scene, he abuses his intangibility here also. His next fight was Corvis, and he was snuck, Vision said "he prevented me from phasing" Wanda said "how is that even possible". Phasing is something Vision has brought to literally every fight. He has used it for both offense and defense.

With phasing Vision controls the engagement; he didn't want to engage Giant Man after the first hit, so he didn't.

As he can engage while protecting other parts of his body(see post 29) this make Vision a pretty powerful character; Im not sure he can carry the civil war team, but Visions powers are undeniable.

#38 Posted by BOC (1650 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by death4bunnies (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc said:

@death4bunnies: Have you come to a verdict of where they stop?

I never really know how to score these.

Like theres a possibility that they stop at 1, and a possibility they clear.

I think they stop winning the majority at 4.

#40 Edited by GoodAfternoon (338 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by arqe (792 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy clear.

#42 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 1 Vision pull heart out or Jarvis nuke destroy earth.

#43 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@arqe: This is a one nuke damage it will kill arthur and diana but i think that billy can survive he can tanked 1 nuke = superman.

No way clear round 1 if ironman nuke they all.

No Caption Provided

#44 Posted by arqe (792 posts) - - Show Bio

@openthedoor: Then explain me why is it allowed for Marvel team to do whatever they want and DC characters to just wait being killed ?
IronMan will instantly die here. They all are.

#45 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@arqe: He can fly out earth diana and arthur can't fly they die single problem billy he can fly but movie shazam not show feat survive in space.

Ironman can survive in space.

No Caption Provided

#46 Posted by arqe (792 posts) - - Show Bio

@openthedoor: Ah so thats how it works. Because that is signature iron-man move. Fly out of reach and nuke the hell out of everything ? Right.

Diana blitzes him into oblivion.

Billy blirzes him into oblivion.

Arthur will just pin him to closest tree.

#47 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@arqe: He have team hinder please read OP Round 1: Team Iron Man (Civil War) vision will hinder billy and give ironman fly out earth and command jarvis hacked nuke.

If tony sacrifice life of team for nuke it is a worth.

Diana od arthur can't blitzes people can fly in air.

Tony have team.

No Caption Provided
#48 Posted by Subline (8445 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4.

#49 Posted by TrueMoonchilde (2153 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3.

#50 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12218 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy doesn’t have the striking feats to hurt Tony