• 147 results
#1 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

the rules

• Takes place in Philadelphia
  • Morals off
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#2 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11840 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've heard, and seen. Hulk breaks him.

#3 Posted by Lil_Remains (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody’s seen the movie. Wth

#4 Posted by kgb725 (19196 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Archangel01 (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy if he is serious

#6 Posted by Darkthunder (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#7 Edited by Tedirey (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam wins. I can’t see a scenario where Hulk wins. He shouldn’t be able to touch Billy. Unless we dumb down Billy, Hulk has no chance.

#8 Posted by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio

shazam

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
#9 Edited by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

shazam

@tedirey said:

Shazam wins. I can’t see a scenario where Hulk wins. He shouldn’t be able to touch Billy. Unless we dumb down Billy, Hulk has no chance.

You're both delusional. And to think you guys crapped on Thor for being "weak" and "pathetic" when Shazam and his family are weak as hell they're like slightly above iron man mk 3 level

#10 Posted by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas said:
@supermanthor said:

@thanos_thebadas: how about we stick to our different opinions

How about I give you evidence?

with all due respect i dont have any interest

Yet you say that Shazam Beats Hulk when he needed help beat Dr Sivanna who was weak too.

You're the definition of a hypocrite...

#14 Posted by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas: oh and one thing insulting others over comic book debates just because they have a different opinion dosnet make you normal either .....

#16 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas: oh and one thing insulting others over comic book debates just because they have a different opinion dosnet make you normal either .....

I never insulted you, hypocrite is saying on thing then doing the same thing. Like crapping on Thor for being "weak" and having "low showings" yet prasing Shazam whos evidently nowhere near Hulk or Thor's level.

#18 Edited by Supermanthor (20005 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas: you know what forgot it ...

you have proofs right show them

if its indeed true i will edit my comment about regarding the winner

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#19 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is weak as hell Batffleck in the Supermanbuster suit has better durability feats...

#20 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12165 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk in probably a decent fight

Shazam is faster but doesn’t have the strength to put him down

#21 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Flashrules (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I just watch shazam and would like to say that Shazam is definitely faster, but hulk is stronger that said, hulk wins only due to shazam inability to be serious lol, he's even scared to fight

#23 Posted by rpottage (969 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam.

It's a tough call though. The Hulk, in the earlier movies, has more feats of strength and durability that are quantifiable. The newer movies cause some questions for that though, particularly Infinity War, because he's become subject to the Worf Effect.

Hulk only really has strength and durability though; and his durability is questionable. In Avengers he was taken out by falling to earth. In Age of Ultron he was taken out by the Hulkbuster, a suit. In Ragnarok he was taken out by a weakened Thor. And in Infinity war he was decimated by Thanos without using any stones; while Thanos later went on to face greater opposition against weaker foes like Ironman and Captain America.

Billy meanwhile doesn't have much in the way of strength or durability feats. We're told that only magic can harm him, so theoretically Hulk wouldn't stand a chance; but I think that was hyperbole. What we see is him shrug off being hit by cars/trucks, shrug off bullet, him punching through concrete, and him catching a bus. And none of those things tax him, so they don't tell us his limits. Beyond that all his feats are in regards to Silvana, who has no feats of his own. So we know they're strong and durable; but we have no way of gauging how strong or durable really.

We do know, however, that Billy has powers Hulk doesn't have. He has far greater speed, can shoot lightning from his hands, and can fly.

We know that the lightning in particular could cause issues for Hulk, because of Thor Ragnarok. So Billy should win. If his strength can't put Hulk down, Billy's smart enough that he would use lightning from his hands to do it.

Both characters are seriously underpowered compared to the comics though. I think in the future we'll see BIlly be more powerful as we see him alongside Superman/Wonder Woman/Aquaman (That's assuming they do another Justice League Movie) since Billy's supposed to be on Superman's level. While I don't think we'll ever see Hulk get the justice he deserves because I think Endgame is probably the last time we'll see him.

#24 Posted by Glavene (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, Shazam was pretty underwhelming tbh, I expected him to be much more powerfull.

#25 Edited by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@glavene said:

Hulk, Shazam was pretty underwhelming tbh, I expected him to be much more powerfull.

Agreed, there are some people saying that he's MOS level...

#26 Edited by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage: No he doesn't win . Hulk stomps. Thor never took him out in Ragnarok, and he tanked a lighting amped punch, Hulkbuster only koed him because he was about to turn back into Banner, before that he tankes getting rammed through a big ass building.

#28 Posted by Tedirey (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam wins. All he has to do is fly the Hulk into the sky where the fall would make him unconscious and revert him back to Banner

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc073360931e
#29 Posted by deactivated-5cc073360931e (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#30 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:

Shazam wins. All he has to do is fly the Hulk into the sky where the fall would make him unconscious and revert him back to Banner

As evident with what?

#31 Edited by Archangel01 (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy would tackle him across the city like a ball

#32 Edited by Tedirey (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas:

Avengers 1. Hulk fell from the Helicarrier and was knocked down OUT unconscious.

#33 Edited by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^^This one is important because in the next gif you can see how far Abomination kicked him

He tanked all of this and thats just the tp of the ice berg for his durability. Stop the anking, Hulk beats him easily end of... FACT

@tedirey: Shazam doesn't win. Hulk will pummel him before he even gets the chance

#34 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: But did he die? No, and if Shazam "kills" him as Banner he'll turn into the Hulk again...

#35 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy would tackle him across the city like a ball

False

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#36 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy has 0 feats to beat Hulk

#40 Posted by TheArchon (1197 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainsweatpan:Yeah you'e right, I had an outburst like this before. But yeah it just baffles me how hypocritical some people are.

@archangel01: Sorry again, man, as you can tell I have anger issues, loo, sometimes I have trouble controlling it (ironic since we're talking about Hulk) but yeah sorry for the outburst again man, if this happens again I apologize in advance. If you want once some clips release we could do a CAV?? Or we should wait until Endgame releases too

@tedirey Sorry for the outburst, as I mentioned with Archangel I have anger issues and sometime things can irke me a lot. I will try my best not to get as annoyed as I did in this thread in the future, if I do I apologize in advance. Also, as I mentioned with Archangel, we could do a CAV if you like?

#42 Posted by Tedirey (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

^^

@tedirey: Shazam doesn't win you delusional fanboy. Hulk will pummel him before he even gets the chance

@tedirey: But did he die? No, and if Shazam "kills" him as Banner he'll turn into the Hulk again...

Calm down.

You said Shazam has no chance when you admitted he got knocked out from a mere fall from the sky. Therefore Shazam wins.

And why would he kill the Hulk?

#43 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas: Did you just claim Hulk can’t die? Are you even serious?

Yes.. The problem is? We have evidence, when Banner "dies" he turns into the Hulk, when Hulk dies he turns into Banner... Simple... Anyway I don't want to argue

#44 Posted by eri123 (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps

#45 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:
@thanos_thebadas said:

^^

@tedirey: Shazam doesn't win you delusional fanboy. Hulk will pummel him before he even gets the chance

@thanos_thebadas said:

Calm down.

You said Shazam has no chance when you admitted he got knocked out from a mere fall from the sky. Therefore Shazam wins.

And why would he kill the Hulk?

Except he still survived the fall, also what makes you think Hulk will just allow that to happen?

Well not kill, but KO him, which will just turn him back into Banner, and if he kicks Banner's ass he'll turn into thew Hulk again

#46 Posted by TheArchon (1197 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanos_thebadas: Sorry, but you are on a debating forum. If you don’t want to argue, you should find another website, especially when you spend so much time calling people who have a different opinion biased fanboys. I mean... I just looked at your recent posts and that’s all you seem to be posting.

There is no proof that Hulk cannot die. He has been injured by other people in the past. Even Fenris was able to penetrate his skin and hurt him.

#47 Posted by Tedirey (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

@

@tedirey Sorry for the outburst, as I mentioned with Archangel I have anger issues and sometime things can irke me a lot. I will try my best not to get as annoyed as I did in this thread in the future, if I do I apologize in advance. Also, as I mentioned with Archangel, we could do a CAV if you like?

No problem. Everyone has a different opinion. In time, you will learn to be more level-headed. Just attack the argument. Don't take it personal.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#48 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: has shazam tanked or delivered that sort of force with his punches to make that reference you're making relevant?

#49 Posted by Tedirey (2748 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey: has shazam tanked or delivered that sort of force with his punches to make that reference you're making relevant?

@tedirey said:

I know the movie is limited on feats, but Shazam survived a head-on collision with Dr. Sivana at "hyper-speed" without a scratch. That's more force than mere gravity such as a fall from the sky.

Also, Shazam isn't bothered by bullets. The Hulk cries out in pain when shot upon.

And the only time Shazam is really hurt is when Dr. Sivana punched him since he's powered by magic.

#50 Posted by Thanos_thebadas (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@archangel01: @tedirey:

No Caption Provided

Effortlessly runs through metal

No Caption Provided

Catches a tank

No Caption Provided

Runs through a weaponised bunker effortlessly

No Caption Provided

A leviathan could do this

No Caption Provided

But he effortlessly did this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Caused a big ass shockwave that shattered glass, kocknmed people over and shook cars tremendously

No Caption Provided

Punch sent Hulkbuster flying through a building

No Caption Provided

Flips a car with a swift kick

No Caption Provided

After being trapped beneath that containment thing he broke out of it, meaning he used his fists to excavate through solid earth and borrow to the top with his bare hands. You can see each blow causing earthquakes too

That's it for now

My apologies again for the outburst.