#1 Posted by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam foster parent were killed by MCU/DCEU gangs so kids are blooslusted.

What would the outcome be?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Opinions ? The movie is out in many places

#3 Posted by eri123 (755 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@eri123: oke, Billy is around DCEU Clark level in physicals and as fast or faster in combat speed, at the end of the movie, all kids transforms in their Shazam avatar, and acquired all of Billies abilities and fight the deadly sins while Billy and Sivana fights against each other like MOS style

#5 Posted by The_Kidd (11985 posts) - - Show Bio

@archangel01: Is the only hurt by magic thing accurate? If so only Thor, Aquaman and Wonder Woman can and the majority are useless.

#6 Edited by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd: Well ıt was clearly indicated that only strong magic can hurt Champions so yeah i guess

Here a quote about it;

The weapons of man draw no blood from our kind. The only thing that extinguishes magic is magic."

#7 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Superman and Captain Marvel solo everything I've read and seen about the movie indicates he's no higher than Hulk level

#8 Edited by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: I watched it and each Shazam kid is around DCEU Kryptonian level with faster combat speed, they are called the most powerful beings on the planet and tasked to protect Earth from any attack plus other than strong magical attacks you cant hurt a champion so, i doubt that punches from superman or any other energy projections would do anything(maybe stormbreaker can do some damage)

So in the ends they have much more heavy hitters compared Avengers and Justice League, the only disadvante they have is that they are inexpericenced

#9 Posted by Peyton-M (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Do the kids keep the powers? The movie sounds dumb

#10 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: I watched it and each Shazam kid is around DCEU Clark level with faster combat speed

Dude they have like one feat each

1. Mary Marvel spent the entire fight trapped by tentacles
  2. Freddie was flying and that's about it
  3. Pedro held a Ferris and not much more than that
  4. Eugene's lighting is decent but not enough to hurt any high tier
  5. Darla only has one feat and she's is about MCU quicksilver levels of fast

How the hell are they Superman level???

Avatar image for deactivated-5c96a01d1bf1a
#11 Posted by deactivated-5c96a01d1bf1a (42 posts) - - Show Bio

It can't be out yet.....

#12 Posted by Peyton-M (38 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: dont think you saw the movie, they all inherited same powers as Billy,so same physical might and no Darla was moving like FOX Quicksilver level speed.

In the second fight with Billy and Sivana, they had a similar fight like MOS Supes vs Zod but with more power as they were crossing city in the seconds and crushing into buildings one after another and one the Sivanas punches literally send Billy like thousd feets over 4 skyscapers similar to Zod throws Clark into buildings but the diffence is Zod did it with spinning whereas Sivana just punced Billy

As i said Shazam kids are all heavy hitters whereas League and Avengers only have few hitter with bunh of midtiers and even street levelers

#14 Posted by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@peyton-m: Yep thats the point,when you watch it, Justice League in the DCEU looks unnecesary and underpowered compared to Shazam kids

#15 Posted by Eobard21 (5480 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by sportjames23 (1081 posts) - - Show Bio

It can't be out yet.....

It's out in some places. Fandango is having a one day early release in some places today. I thought about going today, but didn't want to deal with the crowd. I'll wait until the official opening day to see it.

#18 Edited by thanosii (3131 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats I have seen Clark and Thor is all that's needed

Strange, Diana and Marvel make it a stomp

#19 Edited by sportjames23 (1081 posts) - - Show Bio

@peyton-m: Yep thats the point,when you watch it, Justice League in the DCEU looks unnecesary and underpowered compared to Shazam kids

So...what's your take on Captai--er, Shazam vs Wonder Woman?

#20 Posted by Peyton-M (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@archangel01: you think Shazam is more powerful than Superman at this point?

#21 Posted by Peyton-M (38 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie sounds so stupid

#22 Posted by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@peyton-m: Physically in the same ballpark though Billy is faster in combat speed

#24 Posted by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@peyton-m: its one of the best Cmb i have ever watched in recent years and best DCEU movie for me, its a nice family movie with lots of fun and heart

#25 Posted by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: Strange is the only one that matters in this fight , the rest are nuance

#26 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: dont think you saw the movie, they all inherited same powers as Billy,so same physical might and no Darla was moving like FOX Quicksilver level speed.

In the second fight with Billy and Sivana, they had a similar fight like MOS Supes vs Zod but with more power as they were crossing city in the seconds and crushing into buildings one after another and one the Sivanas punches literally send Billy like thousd feets over 4 skyscapers similar to Zod throws Clark into buildings but the diffence is Zod did it with spinning whereas Sivana just punced Billy

As i said Shazam kids are all heavy hitters whereas League and Avengers only have few hitter with bunh of midtiers and even street levelers

So you're just going to ignore how Sivana was hurt by a Batarang and knocked out from a simple throw???

#27 Posted by Peyton-M (38 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Archangel01 (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: Sivana has powers because he absorps sins in his magical eye, without it he is just s human

In that scene, they were in rock of eternity and sivana released the sins from his body which makes him mortal and was stabbed by batarang

#30 Posted by Zane240 (514 posts) - - Show Bio

When will you people learn that when a being is said to not be hurt by anything more than something it's a nlf?

Superman is considered only vulnerable to magic and kryptonite red sun but are those the only thing that can make u hurt or have the edge over superman? Of course not

They say human weapons can't hurt them but punches from someone like superman isn't a human level attack and can't be dismissed

#31 Edited by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@archangel01 said:

@cyberpunkcop: Sivana has powers because he absorps sins in his magical eye, without it he is just s human

In that scene, they were in rock of eternity and sivana released the sins from his body which makes him mortal and was stabbed by batarang

I thought he kept Envy??? anyway their feats still don't stack up to the Avengers and JL Shazam'a best strength feat is lifting a bus for god's sake even Wonder Woman has better feats than that

As for his speed he never even went supersonic in the movie only Darla did that and unless she made lightning loke frozen like Fox Quicksilver she has no place being mentioned in the same vein as him