Rules

1.in Character

2.Standard Gear

3.Start 50m Apart

4.Win by Death

Location NY

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse wins, he was able to react to QS while SW couldn't react to Superman/Flash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
#3 Posted by deactivated-5a89ca5697052 (8063 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse stomps.

#4 Posted by TheSuperor (6819 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#5 Posted by foxerdes (10257 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: Apocalypse had to adapt first but yeah, he would stomp this match-up anyway.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#6 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse.

#7 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus is Steppenwolf really all CGI...

#8 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhh, actually Steppenwolf should win. Apocalypse lacks destructive capability to put him down.

#9 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:

Apocalypse wins, he was able to react to QS while SW couldn't react to Superman/Flash.

WW who reacted to lightning wasn't able to do that as well, so......

#10 Posted by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf would kill Apocalypse quickly. A lot of Apocalypse's power is implied power from his city vaporizing. He probably can't attack when he's defending an attack that's why he couldn't vaporize the Xmen. And he got his neck slit pretty easily. Steppenwolf would behead him quickly. Apparently he's superior to Diana Aquabro and Cyborg together. I can even make a case of Diana winning against Apocalypse. Apoc is not exactly a fighter. He has a lot of power to affect his surroundings and change them. But he's not designed to kill like Diana or Hela.

#11 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf would kill Apocalypse quickly. A lot of Apocalypse's power is implied power from his city vaporizing. He probably can't attack when he's defending an attack that's why he couldn't vaporize the Xmen. And he got his neck slit pretty easily. Steppenwolf would behead him quickly. Apparently he's superior to Diana Aquabro and Cyborg together. I can even make a case of Diana winning against Apocalypse. Apoc is not exactly a fighter. He has a lot of power to affect his surroundings and change them. But he's not designed to kill like Diana or Hela.

He never vaporized anyone.... He never even manipulate organic matters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#12 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

how is stepphnwolf supposed to get past a force field as a strong as Apoc's

#13 Posted by cresShadow (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

cuuuz plot armor. we've seen multiple times that apocalypse could of killed the X-men casually via sand manipulation or merging them with the wall or ground at the very least

#14 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@deltahuman:

Loading Video...

He turned the floor to sand, not the people. Those guys were still moving.

#15 Posted by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

@deltahuman said:

A force field that protected him from scrap metal flying towards him and beams from a rookie Cyclops? I won't call that particularly strong. And he doesn't use force fields for physical attacks. He uses them only when blasted with energy. Steppenwolf will behead him.

#16 Edited by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

@deltahuman said:

cuuuz plot armor. we've seen multiple times that apocalypse could of killed the X-men casually via sand manipulation or merging them with the wall or ground at the very least

His life was threatened and he still didn't use his most impressive power. What does it tell you. Yes it could be plot armour or could just be the fact that he's a terrible fighter. Steppenwolf is not. He survived the combined assault of 3 old gods, and killed a green lantern causally. He's not a rookie fighter like the Xmen were.

#17 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786 said:
@deltahuman said:

A force field that protected him from scrap metal flying towards him and beams from a rookie Cyclops? I won't call that particularly strong. And he doesn't use force fields for physical attacks. He uses them only when blasted with energy. Steppenwolf will behead him.

you forgot to include blasts from storm. And while he was taking that his attention was split in two with his battle against Charles inside his head

#18 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@deltahuman said:

There's no way you think that can put down Steppenwolf right?

But I don't think it's plot armor regardless, he didn't have the chance to do it.

#19 Posted by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio
@deltahuman said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@deltahuman said:

you forgot to include blasts from storm. And while he was taking that his attention was split in two with his battle against Charles inside his head

Storm blasts actually stopped him from teleporting away at the end. So he absolutely didn't tank Storm's blasts.

#20 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786 said:
@deltahuman said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@deltahuman said:

Storm blasts actually stopped him from teleporting away at the end. So he absolutely didn't tank Storm's blasts.

when his force field was down after losing the battle to Jean

#21 Posted by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786: maybe but you said his shield withstood storm's electricity which he didn't. Besides like I said, Steppenwolf is gonna attack him physically. He's stronger than Diana, so Apoc's sand constructs can't Hold him down. Even beast broke out of those.

#22 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786: maybe but you said his shield withstood storm's electricity which he didn't. Besides like I said, Steppenwolf is gonna attack him physically. He's stronger than Diana, so Apoc's sand constructs can't Hold him down. Even beast broke out of those.

his tk most definitely can

#23 Posted by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786: His TK doesn't have feats to hold or restrain someone as strong and fast as Steppenwolf. As simple as that.

#24 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786: His TK doesn't have feats to hold or restrain someone as strong and fast as Steppenwolf. As simple as that.

he built a huge pyramid out of a city. Also tk doesn't work like that if Steppenwolf cant reach he cant get free of the tk.

#25 Posted by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786: That's matter manipulation not TK. Saying his TK could hold anyone would be NLF. He doesn't have feats to suggest he can affect or hold beings even close to Steppenwolf's power. That's all I'm saying.

#26 Posted by cosmic_reign (3589 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#27 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:
@sirneko said:

WW who reacted to lightning wasn't able to do that as well, so......

??

#28 Posted by macleen (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@deltahuman: you're just wasting your time with Apoc fanboys. his feats have been debated and debunked to death yet they still use the same arguments in every fight

#29 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

When Steppenwolf can resist telekinesis that can lift pyramids and destroy Cairo, call me

En Sabah rapes another puny DC villain

#30 Posted by Thoromdil (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf wins via decapitation. Apoc's damage output is honestly very bad. He couldn't put a single x-men down for good and they all have human durability. He ain't scratching Steppenwolf.

#31 Posted by deltahuman (4985 posts) - - Show Bio

@macleen: Yeah It gets irritating sometimes. I fully agree Apocalypse is very powerful. In fact I defend his character all the time. But fact is, in his universe, there are no threats like Steppenwolf and so he has survived for thousands of years. Apoc's powers of affecting and Changing his surroundings is greater than what Steppenwolf can do. But Steppenwolf is much much stronger, faster, skilled and better equipped to kill Apoc.

#32 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (9367 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
#33 Posted by deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

apoc reacted to quicksilver enough said

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
#34 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

WW never reacted to Lightning.....

Apoc was reacting to some one much faster than Steppenwolf, I don't see why Apoc doesn't win.

#35 Edited by Waxseruya (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox apocalypse >> Dceu superman ww and shazam all stronger more than steppenwolf he no way win.

No Caption Provided

#36 Posted by Lan_Fan (14830 posts) - - Show Bio
@khael said:

Uhhh, actually Steppenwolf should win. Apocalypse lacks destructive capability to put him down.

#37 Posted by eri123 (1190 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf axe is the source of all his power,Apocalypse just turns it into sand.

#38 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio

FOX Apocalypse stomp lol dceu wank.

#39 Posted by ByondEon (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc wins this match with relative ease..

#40 Posted by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc

#41 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12187 posts) - - Show Bio

There’s nothing Steppenwolf can do to win this

#42 Posted by RandomGuy287 (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc

#43 Posted by Eredin12 (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse stomps

#44 Posted by Tony501 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

AP Stomps

#45 Edited by Eredin12 (323 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: Apocalypse has telekinesis powerful enough to effortlessly lift and create pyramid as a teenager , effortlessly destroy Cairo like paper, and shock entire earth with a telekinetic blast, he ragdolls Steppenwolf who have no lifting feats and he uses his own ax against him to kill him or he can just control Steppenwolf own body and use his own strength against him and plus on top of that he can use his insane telekinesis and speed( he is much much faster than Superman) he can move things at above massively hypersonic speed with his TK and can just use Steppenwolf own arm to rip his own eyes out and price his brain . He stomps, not to mention that he can just turn his ax into the sand , without his ax he is weakling that can be destroyed by pathetic parademons that Batman can beat

#46 Posted by Lan_Fan (14830 posts) - - Show Bio

@eredin12: From what I see he has matter manipulation, not TK. I'm also pretty sure he never directly controlled any organic matter, not sure if the movie intentionally nerfed him or what. If he could manipulate organic matters, he would've won in the last fight, by turning everyone in battle field to dust. Not even Jean could counter that.

#47 Posted by Menkanahomi (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse stomps

#48 Edited by Eredin12 (323 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan: No he has TK and matter manipulation, he used TK to stop instantly and ragdoll and knock out 15 toner beast and Cyclops, he rag-dolled Cyclops and then used matter manipulation to trap him in the wall, he used TK to crush the city like paper and then transform it into pyramid , he used TK to effortlessly lift and create pyramid as teenager, he unleashed telekinetic blast so powerful that he shooted entire earth . I can post those feats

"If he could manipulate organic matters, he would've won in the last fight"

He never wanted to harm them, he just used forcefield to effortlessly block anyone attack, ragdoll and knock them out and trap them in the wall , and he stomped Charles on the telepathic plane, but he never wanted to kill them, or to really harm them, he considered them his children , turning them in dust would not be something he wants at all. SO yes he has insane TK and matters manipulation, and I see no reason why he cannot manipulate organic matter, organic matter is not some ultimate magic of the universe, it is just normal matter, like steel and sand, there is no difference, it is just different element and he shoved control over all types of elements , and he did not use matter manipulation on them because he did not want to harm them or kill them , he did turn Angel wings in metal .So he stomps with his TK, and shield and speed.

#49 Edited by Lan_Fan (14830 posts) - - Show Bio

@eredin12: Okay, post those feats. As far as I'm aware, the only TK he did is pushing Scott.

He never wanted to harm them

He tried to kill Quicksilver.

organic matter is not some ultimate magic of the universe, it is just normal matter

In most fiction, it is. Just a classic way for movies to nerf these type of characters, so the other characters can have fighting chances. Even if it's never explicitly stated, I'm just gonna assume they're not that effective at using their power (assuming they never directly TK their enemies).

#50 Posted by TheVVitchKing (623 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the biggest stomp I have seen all day