DCEU Olympus vs MCU Asgard

• 101 results
ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DCEU Olympus vs MCU Asgard (102 votes)

DCEU Olympus 33%
MCU Asgard 67%

MCU Asgard and all of it's armies wages war against DCEU Olympus and all of it's armies on a random indestructible planet. Who will win the all out war?

DCEU Olympus:

No Caption Provided

Olympus army:

- Zeus

- Ares (Prime)

- Artemis

- Shazam (trailer feats gotta be enough for now)

- Wonder Woman

- 5000 Amazons (standard gear and on horses)

- Aquaman

- 5000 Atlantians (fight takes place on a beach, they start in water)

vs.

MCU Asgard

No Caption Provided

- Odin (Gungnir, Thor 1-2 version)

- Frigga

- Thor (Mjolnir)

- Loki (Cascet of Eternal Winters)

- Heimdall

- Valkyrie

- 5000 Asgardian soldiers (standard gear)

- 5000 Asgardian valkyries (on pegasus)

It's 6 champions and 10 000 soldiers vs 6 champions and 10 000 soldiers. Who wins and why?

• 
Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: That's because Arthur, Diana etc are weaksauce, below Iron Man level. This NLF DC fans entertain is infantile, and has no root whatsoever in what we saw on the screen.

And, if speed was the auto-win you assume it is, than the Flash, not Superman, would be DC's most powerful character. Superman isn't doing much in Asgard by simply bullrushing things; Iron Man can bullrush things as easily as Superman does. Heck, Superman doesn't even know how to fight, and furthermore he might be sensible to magical stuff. In Asgard Superman would die quicker than Wonder Woman.

However, if the Hulk replaced Doomsday in JLA, all of the JLA would be dead, given that the Hulk cannot be taken down bt kryptonite.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Olympus can win this with several featless characters.

Also Asgard fodder are far superior.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DCEU. People need to read the teams first.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor post IW could solo

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5000 Valkyries are OP. Asgard wins

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olympus

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58 socajunkie  Moderator

MCU team is too stacked, 5,000 Valkyries are far better than Atlanteans and Amazons.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil said:

@lord_titan_: mjolnir was barely moving for Quicksilver and WW us faster then him so Thor is never tagging WW. Also I already proved above she is also much stronger then Thor, has better dc and can no sell his lightning with bracelets of Zeus. WW stomps Thor.

Quicksilver is a bullet timer, so whats your point?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the difference between these two should be clear.

Thor does not need to tag her in h2h when he has mjolnir,

Wonder Woman can dodge Mjolnir just as easily as she can dodge bullets. Actually even easier, because Mjolnir doesnt move consistently on bullet speeds, most certainly its not moving that fast when Thor throws it.

which has feats such as being able to cross a town in less than a few seconds,

A bullet can do the same, and Diana sees them in slow mo. So did Quicksilver who is slower then Diana.

No Caption Provided

that combined with aoe would still give diana trouble

What AoE? Diana no sells Aoe attacks of Doomsday with her shield that are many times better then Thor's and she no sells lightning in general. Thor can neither tag her, nor even hurt her if he tags her.

No Caption Provided

and she has no counter for mjolnir,

yes she does. She can just dodge it because she is a lot faster.

even though she has a counter with her bracelets

She doesnt just have counters to all Thor can do. You do realize WW can just one shot Thor with her sword, right?

No Caption Provided

Mjolnir Thor vs WW is a one sided stomp. Even Chris himself admited that.

No Caption Provided

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil: Top kek, So now because an actor jokes around saying one character would beat another we take it as proven fact?

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil: Eh, took you 2 months to respond, dont even remember this topic

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Easy win for Asgard. Olympus is much weaker in every regard.

Asgard wins decisively.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c607e387a408
deactivated-5c607e387a408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So let me get this straight. A bunch of DC gods who have no real feats get the benefit of the doubt but Odin who was stated to have defeated Hela and Surtur doesn’t

Not to mention a single Valkyrie can fight and spar with Hulk

There are thousands here

Gonna go with Asgard

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So let me get this straight. A bunch of DC gods who have no real feats get the benefit of the doubt but Odin who was stated to have defeated Hela and Surtur doesn’t

Even depowered Ares was way more powerful than what Odin has shown.

Not to mention a single Valkyrie can fight and spar with Hulk

Steppenwolf >>>> hulk & Valkyrie

There are thousands here

& There are thousands of Atlanteans who are no sell to thousands of tons of water pressure.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@amcu said:

To much speculation on the Olympian side to know for sure. MCU technically has it by feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: Depowered Ares would be a bug to Surtur so there goes that arguement

He was shaking all of Asgaurd and at his peak was the size of a mountain. With a giant fiery mountain sized sword capable of tearing through buildings like butter. And shrug off massive building sized Spears

And Aquamans incredible water pressure durability sounds great until you remember he was saved by Diana after some rubble almost landed on him. You can provide whatever logic you want to that but it’s pretty clear the point was it would have hurt him

And yeah Steppenwolf isn’t stronger than Hulk at all. He hasn’t been shown to contend with anyone strong enough to pull off Thor’s ring feat. The only one who is near Thor’s strength that he fought was Superman. Even if we count Superman’s tectonic feat it doesn’t matter because he absolutely bodied Steppenwolf.

And hey there’s also Thor’s armor that withstood the full force of a star. All the Asgardian have apparel like that and weapons capable of damaging it

I actually am starting to feel bad for the DC team

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos, and Thor could arguably solo.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: Depowered Ares would be a bug to Surtur so there goes that arguement

He barely has a durability to say he can survive his lightning.

He was shaking all of Asgaurd and at his peak was the size of a mountain. With a giant fiery mountain sized sword capable of tearing through buildings like butter. And shrug off massive building sized Spears

Zeus can one shot him by dropping a island over his head.

And Aquamans incredible water pressure durability sounds great until you remember he was saved by Diana after some rubble almost landed on him. You can provide whatever logic you want to that but it’s pretty clear the point was it would have hurt him

Diana barely has a knowledge about his durability.

tanking superman punch >>>> few tons of rock.

And yeah Steppenwolf isn’t stronger than Hulk at all.

Overpowering Aquaman who lifted a sub is better then what hulk has shown.

He hasn’t been shown to contend with anyone strong enough to pull off Thor’s ring feat.

The only one who is near Thor’s strength that he fought was Superman.Even if we count Superman’s tectonic feat it doesn’t matter because he absolutely bodied Steppenwolf.

Thor didn't do it himself.

And hey there’s also Thor’s armor that withstood the full force of a star. All the Asgardian have apparel like that and weapons capable of damaging it

Neither took full force, if they did stormbreaker wouldn't had energy to forge.

& he barely has a piercing durability to say he can survive any sword.

I actually am starting to feel bad for the MCU team

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255 said:
@symbiosis89 said:

Your going to have to give a single good feat for his lightning because otherwise your just assuming Surturs durability is under it without proof, despite being made of fire and lava... Because Ares didn't do anything with his lightning other than die from it.

Never saw him do it. And if he could why not do it to Steppenwolf... would have made it much easier. Since we don't know how it was achieved... its not something he can just whip out.

So you say she didn't know his durability. Well she knows how hard Clark hits and clearly saw him get punched by Clark so I am gonna say she knows very well. He didn't even tank the punch either... he was out of the fight long enough for Clark to fight Diana and Barry 1v1

Nope. Hulk > Thor. And Thor was able to anchor a huge ass metal ring made out of metal capable of withstanding star heat. You can call it feat less all you want but surely you have to understand that is some crazy metal. Scientifically speaking to have a high heat tolerance it needs to have a high atomic number, Much like how Tungsten is used for X ray tube filament. Thus the metal must be dense as HELL.

He hasn’t been shown to contend with anyone strong enough to pull off Thor’s ring feat.

The only one who is near Thor’s strength that he fought was Superman.Even if we count Superman’s tectonic feat it doesn’t matter because he absolutely bodied Steppenwolf.

If I tied a rope to your waist and asked you to grab the end of a truck... and then started dragging you with my car... what would happen? You would be rippped in half or the back of the trunk would tear off due to taking all the weight. However if you were strong enough to pull it... and my car was as well... it would pull. Thor may have had some help but with as big and dense as they were it is still incredible. Rocket remarked on it for a reason.

Yes they did, the Dwarf said so himself. Unless you happen to operate a star forge in your spare time I am gonna take his word for it. The idea was not they would siphon all its energy, the idea was they were gonna take all it could put out at once. Which is alot.

Same scene he shreds that very metal with his feat and it flies in his face. Not saying he is immune but that is pretty damn good.

Oh I wouldn't, they will be just fine.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos now. I still don't know why people think non Kryptonians from the DCEU can tank his lighting. He should easily one shot everyone here without an issue.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Matthew660

Why isn’t hela here. Loki isn’t even asgardian lol. And why doesn’t Thor get stormbreaker?

If the Atlantians start in water why doesn’t thor just summon the mother of all lighting and electrocute the water, killing 5000 people lmao in literally less than a millisecond.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@symbiosis89: everyone on the Olympian team is a bug to surtur lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can any of the Olympian's even lift Mjolnir? Can anyone of them even use magic? Freeze resistance feats for Olympians?

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255 said:
@symbiosis89 said:

Your going to have to give a single good feat for his lightning because otherwise your just assuming Surturs durability is under it without proof, despite being made of fire and lava... Because Ares didn't do anything with his lightning other than die from it.

Never saw him do it. And if he could why not do it to Steppenwolf... would have made it much easier. Since we don't know how it was achieved... its not something he can just whip out.

So you say she didn't know his durability. Well she knows how hard Clark hits and clearly saw him get punched by Clark so I am gonna say she knows very well. He didn't even tank the punch either... he was out of the fight long enough for Clark to fight Diana and Barry 1v1

Nope. Hulk > Thor. And Thor was able to anchor a huge ass metal ring made out of metal capable of withstanding star heat. You can call it feat less all you want but surely you have to understand that is some crazy metal. Scientifically speaking to have a high heat tolerance it needs to have a high atomic number, Much like how Tungsten is used for X ray tube filament. Thus the metal must be dense as HELL.

If I tied a rope to your waist and asked you to grab the end of a truck... and then started dragging you with my car... what would happen? You would be rippped in half or the back of the trunk would tear off due to taking all the weight. However if you were strong enough to pull it... and my car was as well... it would pull. Thor may have had some help but with as big and dense as they were it is still incredible. Rocket remarked on it for a reason.

Yes they did, the Dwarf said so himself. Unless you happen to operate a star forge in your spare time I am gonna take his word for it. The idea was not they would siphon all its energy, the idea was they were gonna take all it could put out at once. Which is alot.

Same scene he shreds that very metal with his feat and it flies in his face. Not saying he is immune but that is pretty damn good.

Oh I wouldn't, they will be just fine.

Separate ur reply I have hard time in finding it.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Thor solos now. I still don't know why people think non Kryptonians from the DCEU can tank his lighting. He should easily one shot everyone here without an issue.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:

Can any of the Olympian's even lift Mjolnir?

Even vision lifted it!

Can anyone of them even use magic?

Zeus, Ares, etc.

Freeze resistance feats for Olympians?

He would be dead long before that happens.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

@thoromdil: Top kek, So now because an actor jokes around saying one character would beat another we take it as proven fact?

Dude, that was like a single fun fact to finish up a whole essey of actual legit arguments, why would you choose to comment only on this and ignore everything else? Also though I dont think an actor's opinion is a "proven fact", he still knows his character probably a lot better then you do, so you could show some humbleness and respect his opinion.

@thoromdil: Eh, took you 2 months to respond, dont even remember this topic

then do not respond back. I was just scrolling down my replies and noticed I didn't write back here so I did. You can re-read the thread and catch up or not, your choice.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince said:

@amcu said:

Lol I love MCU trolls like these three guys. "Thor can solo" SURE, of course he can. Good luck to Thor trying to kill ZEUS with his lightning. You guys are unbelievably funny. Though this trolling is really getting old. DCEU stomps this. Just the fact that Atlantians can live on the bottom of the ocean where watter pressure on their heads is thousands of PSI makes them just as powerful as MCU Thor, if not better. And these guys are supposed to be fodder army here. Actual Gods from DCEU like Zeus can reality warp on country scale with a casual hand gesture, permanently altering weather, creating miles of landmass and setting up huge forcefields:

No Caption Provided

Can one shot other gods even as powerful as Steppenwolf (who with Sups not on board is a JL buster) or Prime Ares (who cleared entire Olympus might I add):

No Caption Provided

Can casually one shot unified motherboxes, which is a feat that took every bit of power from both reborn JL Superman and Cyborg to accomplish and it visibly hurt and exhausted them:

No Caption Provided

Zeus would blow Thor's head off with one spell. And that's just Zeus, how about trying to kill WW with lightning?

No Caption Provided

she cuts Thor's head off with blitz, I have yet to see a single person explain to me why she can't do that if she can no sell his lightning and she is easily faster then Quicksilver to whom Thor was a statue.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Matthew660

@plotweapon16255 said:
@rajjar said:

Even vision lifted it!

Zeus, Ares, etc.

vision was able to lift it because he isn’t a real living being. And the rules of the hammer don’t apply to him. Honestly, how can you think lifting Thor’s hammer is dependent on strength? It’s not about strength when it comes to lifting the hammer. Hulk couldn’t lift it and he flipped over the leviathan with one punch and dented vibranium with a single hit. If lifting thor's hammer is strength based, you're basically saying vision is stronger than hulk, who is stronger than wonder woman. I'm detecting high levels of dc wank.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255 said:
@rajjar said:

Even vision lifted it!

Zeus, Ares, etc.

vision was able to lift it because he isn’t a real living being. And the rules of the hammer don’t apply to him. Honestly, how can you think lifting Thor’s hammer is dependent on strength? It’s not about strength when it comes to lifting the hammer. Hulk couldn’t lift it and he practically lifted the leviathan with one arm. If it were, you're basically saying vision is stronger than hulk, who is stronger than wonder woman. I'm detecting high levels of dc wank.

No Caption Provided

Vision lifting Mjolnir was CLEARLY an indication that Avengers can trust him, because he was WORTHY to lift him. It had nothing to do with his strength or with him being alive or not. Also non-alive objecs can't lift Mjolnir either, they tried:

No Caption Provided

And there is no reason to believe Wonder Woman isn't worthy to lift the hammer. She is just as honorable and self-sacrificing for humanity and others as Thor, if not more. I'd say she is much more worthy then Thor, who is a legit asshole at times.

No Caption Provided

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Matthew660

@thoromdil said:
@matthew660 said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@rajjar said:

Even vision lifted it!

Zeus, Ares, etc.

vision was able to lift it because he isn’t a real living being. And the rules of the hammer don’t apply to him. Honestly, how can you think lifting Thor’s hammer is dependent on strength? It’s not about strength when it comes to lifting the hammer. Hulk couldn’t lift it and he practically lifted the leviathan with one arm. If it were, you're basically saying vision is stronger than hulk, who is stronger than wonder woman. I'm detecting high levels of dc wank.

No Caption Provided

Vision lifting Mjolnir was CLEARLY an indication that Avengers can trust him, because he was WORTHY to lift him. It had nothing to do with his strength or with him being alive or not. Also non-alive objecs can't lift Mjolnir either, they tried:

No Caption Provided

And there is no reason to believe Wonder Woman isn't worthy to lift the hammer. She is just as honorable and self-sacrificing for humanity and others as Thor, if not more. I'd say she is much more worthy then Thor, who is a legit asshole at times.

No Caption Provided

then why couldn't cap lift it? Is he not as worthy as vision? And how is thor an asshole? He had his home destroyed just to save his people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255: I think I fixed it, sorry still learning to use some of the sites features.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthew660: I did say Thor is honorable and self sacrifising and all. I just said he ALSO has his asshole moments which is true. Dont you remember he left Loki for dead with the taser zapping him turned on for hours? Yeah even if your brother is evil you just dont do that. Torturing is wrong, especially your brother that you claim to love.

Anyway Cap probably could lift it but he didnt want to cause Thor any trouble. Thor did promise that whoever lifts it becomes king of Asgard after all. When he tries to lift it you can see the hammer moving, so Cap either could lift it and was only pretending to be struggling or was almost able to lift it, so was almost as worthy as Thor or Vision. Either way, WW with her power of love and sacrifising everything for humanity and other BS could probably lift the hammer. There is no reason why she couldnt. Not that she needs Mjolnir to stomp Thor's ass with her much superior speed and bracelets that no-sell lightnings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There aren't any on panel feats for Olympian magic. TK is not magic. Neither is TP/illusion-casting unless it is validated by statements.

And if I am wrong, then the Asgardian magic feats apply onto all DCEU durability, since DD got cut, and Ares got one-shotted by his own lightning.

And Olympian's have no freezing resistance either.

@thoromdil said:

@matthew660: I did say Thor is honorable and self sacrifising and all. I just said he ALSO has his asshole moments which is true. Dont you remember he left Loki for dead with the taser zapping him turned on for hours? Yeah even if your brother is evil you just dont do that. Torturing is wrong, especially your brother that you claim to love.

Anyway Cap probably could lift it but he didnt want to cause Thor any trouble. Thor did promise that whoever lifts it becomes king of Asgard after all. When he tries to lift it you can see the hammer moving, so Cap either could lift it and was only pretending to be struggling or was almost able to lift it, so was almost as worthy as Thor or Vision. Either way, WW with her power of love and sacrifising everything for humanity and other BS could probably lift the hammer. There is no reason why she couldnt. Not that she needs Mjolnir to stomp Thor's ass with her much superior speed and bracelets that no-sell lightnings.

Odin defines what is worthy. And Odin and Mjolnir were dead at that point no matter what. The whole idea of WW was based on moral arguments about preserving/culling humanity (since Ares's statements contradict the legends).

Cap couldn't lift it since he realized that Bucky killed Tony's parents in the Zola's scene and never told Stark until they both met Zemo, and AOU takes place between those two films. As for moral character, he was pretty good, and that is why he budged it.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ThunderPrince

@oreoghoul said:
@thunderprince said:

@amcu said:

Lol I love MCU trolls like these three guys. "Thor can solo" SURE, of course he can. Good luck to Thor trying to kill ZEUS with his lightning. You guys are unbelievably funny. Though this trolling is really getting old. DCEU stomps this. Just the fact that Atlantians can live on the bottom of the ocean where watter pressure on their heads is thousands of PSI makes them just as powerful as MCU Thor, if not better. And these guys are supposed to be fodder army here. Actual Gods from DCEU like Zeus can reality warp on country scale with a casual hand gesture, permanently altering weather, creating miles of landmass and setting up huge forcefields:

No Caption Provided

Can one shot other gods even as powerful as Steppenwolf (who with Sups not on board is a JL buster) or Prime Ares (who cleared entire Olympus might I add):

No Caption Provided

Can casually one shot unified motherboxes, which is a feat that took every bit of power from both reborn JL Superman and Cyborg to accomplish and it visibly hurt and exhausted them:

No Caption Provided

Zeus would blow Thor's head off with one spell. And that's just Zeus, how about trying to kill WW with lightning?

No Caption Provided

she cuts Thor's head off with blitz, I have yet to see a single person explain to me why she can't do that if she can no sell his lightning and she is easily faster then Quicksilver to whom Thor was a statue.

You still have yet to prove how any of the olympions can react to Thor's lightning nor have you provided any proof that any of them can tank it. WW's best combat speed feat is moving in slow motion compared to a mach 2.6 bullet. Thor's best combat feat is moving in slow motion in comparison to a mach 5 QS who made casual bullet level characters like Iron Man and Captain America look like statues.

If you want to compare Odin and Zeus than Odin still stomps. Odin casually conquered the nine realms, stomped Hela who in turn casually defeated all the Asgard's armies and casually crushed Mjolnir, a weapon that no-sold a city destroying explosion. He also defeated prime Surtur who is a casual planet buster. He casually depowered Thor changing his very molecular structure, enchanted Mjolnir, moved from the Asgardian throne room to the edge of the rainbow bridge in less than a second. Atlantians are far weaker than Thor who moved moon sized rings made of alien metal.

Please name durability feats for any of the Olympions or Atlantians that prove they can survive a direct hit from Thor's lightning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoghoul said:
@thunderprince said:

@amcu said:

lol I love MCU trolls like these three guys. "Thor can solo" SURE, of course he can. Good luck to Thor trying to kill ZEUS with his lightning. You guys are unbelievably funny. Though this trolling is really getting old. DCEU stomps this. Just the fact that Atlantians can live on the bottom of the ocean where watter pressure on their heads is thousands of PSI makes them just as powerful as MCU Thor, if not better. And these guys are supposed to be fodder army here. Actual Gods from DCEU like Zeus can reality warp on country scale with a casual hand gesture, permanently altering weather, creating miles of landmass and setting up huge forcefields:

Zeus is nigh-featless. Thor's Ragnarok lightning is equal to several Mjolnir strikes of Thor 1, and you can see for yourself what Mjolnir did to Jotunheim. And raising an island isn't country scale, nor reality warping - it is a TK feat. And given what Ares did, it was probably slow as $hit , because Olympian TK (WW), although possessing a ton of raw power, lacks finesse (which is key for making TK effective in battle) and even Ebony Maw makes it look like toddler level TK skills.

MBs are tech that respond differently to energy and physical attacks. Unless you would argue that the lightning is a pulling feat rather than an explosive one. Thor could replicate the exact same feat, so it doesn't make any difference, especially since Thor has versatility due to Ragnarok, and has actual weather manipulation feats on panel. And if Zeus tries to one-shot he will have to sacrifice himself, and it didn't even work on Prime Ares who was more featless than WW Ares besides lightning durability (Prime Ares would have needed a two-shot, and Zeus didn't have it in him) and only killed even more featless Olympians in a sword fight with Olympian swords (Hephaestus/Apollo even had a flaming sword!), unless you want to argue that falling off of Olympus can kill Olympians, in which case - MCU Hulk > Olympians with his last IW feat via Bifrost, due to distance from Earth, "last of his power" feat of Heimdall via actual magic, and Odin's statements in the tie-in between Thor 1 and Avengers 1.

Point of the matter is, Thor's lightning is much more powerful since it has much more feats. Ares's lightning best feat is a small crater, and WW was able to no sell it even when it was charged. It also seems like that even if the Olympian's could summon even a tickling of lightning, they would have to summon it from the sky, which means they are sitting ducks for Mjolnir, which is backed up on panel by Ares.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255 said:
@symbiosis89 said:

His lightning was able to vaporize a landmass.

Never saw him do it.would have made it much easier. Since we don't know how it was achieved... its not something he can just whip out.

Loading Video...

2:50

And if he could why not do it to Steppenwolf...

his lightning already incapacitated him that casual one shot motherbox which needed Superman's full strength & cyborg's aid.

So you say she didn't know his durability.

yep.

Well she knows how hard Clark hits

and clearly saw him get punched by Clark so I am gonna say she knows very well.

again,

Clark punch >>> rocks.

He didn't even tank the punch either... he was out of the fight long enough for Clark to fight Diana and Barry 1v1

he was back in few seconds, he was back before Barry fought Clark.

Nope. Hulk > Thor.

nope, not in MCU.

And Thor was able to anchor a huge ass metal ring made out of metal capable of withstanding star heat.

rockets pot was no sell same heat that was one shot by kree fodder ship.

You can call it feat less all you want but surely you have to understand that is some crazy metal. Scientifically speaking to have a high heat tolerance it needs to have a high atomic number, Much like how Tungsten is used for X ray tube filament. Thus the metal must be dense as HELL.

star barely did damage to that pot.

If I tied a rope to your waist and asked you to grab the end of a truck... and then started dragging you with my car... what would happen? You would be rippped in half or the back of the trunk would tear off due to taking all the weight.

nope, especially if it's just to break the ice.

However if you were strong enough to pull it... and my car was as well... it would pull. Thor may have had some help but with as big and dense as they were it is still incredible. Rocket remarked on it for a reason.

Loading Video...

3:33

breaking ice is the only thing it did.

Yes they did, the Dwarf said so himself.

he is clearly wrong. Considering that he wasn't covering the entire energy beam.

Unless you happen to operate a star forge in your spare time I am gonna take his word for it.

debunked already.

The idea was not they would siphon all its energy, the idea was they were gonna take all it could put out at once. Which is alot.

did dwarf said this?

How do u scale ?

Oh I wouldn't, they will not be just fine.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Lord_Titan_

Zeus only has one feat and odin technically only has two on panel feats as well as two off panel feats. Thor was a big jobber in thor 1 and thor the boring world, so i dont get why people are voting asgard here without reading the versions, obviously current versions it would be closer, but its still in olympuses favour

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Lord_Titan_
MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus only has one feat and odin technically only has two on panel feats as well as two off panel feats. Thor was a big jobber in thor 1 and thor the boring world, so i dont get why people are voting asgard here without reading the versions, obviously current versions it would be closer, but its still in olympuses favour

It says thor 1 and 2 for Odin not Thor. And unless it's specified it's always current.

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ass-place takes it.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255 said:
@symbiosis89 said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@symbiosis89 said:

His lightning was able to vaporize a landmass

Okay so what? Thor's lightning was able to shatter an entire ice shelf and provided the power to overload the vibranium core, just a little of it was able to destroy a section of the bifrost. It also helped melt vibranium. When concentrated it could disintegrate Leviathans

Never saw him do it.would have made it much easier. Since we don't know how it was achieved... its not something he can just whip out.

Loading Video...

2:50

And if he could why not do it to Steppenwolf...

his lightning already incapacitated him that casual one shot motherbox which needed Superman's full strength & cyborg's aid.

Superman's best on screen feat is tugging a ship through ice, or by your logic should I say using a ship to break ice... And even then he needed help. Also we learned that mother boxes can be interacted with or effected by lightning or electricity when they had to use Flash to resurrect Supes. Makes a lot of sense considering the fact that Zeus didn't just straight up destroy them either.

So you say she didn't know his durability.

yep.

I disagree

Well she knows how hard Clark hits

and clearly saw him get punched by Clark so I am gonna say she knows very well.

again,

Clark punch >>> rocks.

Apparently not because its painfully clear he was in danger. He was clearly

He didn't even tank the punch either... he was out of the fight long enough for Clark to fight Diana and Barry 1v1

he was back in few seconds, he was back before Barry fought Clark.

So where was he when Diana fought Supes? The first or second time... she lassoed him and Aqua-man was gone for nearly a minute. Then when Supes so much as pushed him away he was gone for Dianas entire second fight, all of what happened to Batman, and Superman flying away.

Nope. Hulk > Thor.

nope, not in MCU.

Yep... https://youtu.be/u40lpOr07Vo 2:49 makes it very clear.

And Thor was able to anchor a huge ass metal ring made out of metal capable of withstanding star heat.

rockets pot was no sell same heat that was one shot by kree fodder ship.

When did he withstand the heat, show me. If it could no sell the heat why not use it?

You can call it feat less all you want but surely you have to understand that is some crazy metal. Scientifically speaking to have a high heat tolerance it needs to have a high atomic number, Much like how Tungsten is used for X ray tube filament. Thus the metal must be dense as HELL.

star barely did damage to that pot.

Star energy never touched the Pod. It was also clearly being contained other wise how would the forge be even remotely practical.

If I tied a rope to your waist and asked you to grab the end of a truck... and then started dragging you with my car... what would happen? You would be rippped in half or the back of the trunk would tear off due to taking all the weight.

nope, especially if it's just to break the ice.

Cant break the ice without moving what they are stuck too. And Rocket himself said they needed to move the rings...

However if you were strong enough to pull it... and my car was as well... it would pull. Thor may have had some help but with as big and dense as they were it is still incredible. Rocket remarked on it for a reason.

Loading Video...

3:33

breaking ice is the only thing it did.

Yes, by pulling on the rings enough to also break the ice. If you had to open a door that was frozen... would you break the ice by pulling on the door if you couldn't even move the door? no

Yes they did, the Dwarf said so himself.

he is clearly wrong. Considering that he wasn't covering the entire energy beam.

What? They concentrate it into a beam because that makes it practical. I dont think they want a star sized wave of energy all spread out... they want it all in one place. Thor was standing right in front of that beam.

Unless you happen to operate a star forge in your spare time I am gonna take his word for it.

debunked already.

Debunked what? The Dwarf and the directors both confirmed it... full force of a star.

The idea was not they would siphon all its energy, the idea was they were gonna take all it could put out at once. Which is alot.

did dwarf said this?

So now we care about what the dwarf said? I guess its only subjective when its convenient huh...

How do u scale ?

Pretty simple... if one character can do something and another character harms, or overpowers them... they damage output is greater than their durability, and their strength is superior. Is that not how it works?

Oh I wouldn't, they will not be just fine.

Can u read this?

No Caption Provided

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21 I think that OP should be slightly edited after Aquaman.

OT, Olympus wins. Between skills of Amazons and tech of Atlantians, Asgardians don't stand a chance.

Zeus > Odin

Diana > Thor

Ares/Arthur/Billy/Artemis >>> Loki/Frigga/Heimdall/Valkyrie

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

To much speculation on the Olympian side to know for sure. MCU technically has it by feats.

Every character on the DCEU list has at least some feats. I think DCEU feats are actually much better too. Zeus for example created several races, including the immortal, superhuman race of amazons. He also created an entire island and forcefield surrounding it for amazons, when he was dying. That's far more hax and reality warping than we've seen from any MCU god, especially Asgardians who just claim to be long living aliens who know a bit of magic, rather then actual gods.

No Caption Provided

So by all means Zeus > Odin when it comes to reality warping and other god like powers. Zeus is actually better in dc then Odin as well. Though Odin should have much more feats as he 100 times more screentime, his feats are almost non existent, while Zeus actually has good feats, among others, he beat Steppenwolf, and casually one shot Unified Motherboxes, which is a feat that visibly exhausted both Superman and Cyborg at the same time.

No Caption Provided

Zeus beat Odin (better dc, better magic feats)

Ares beats Loki (much better magic and stats)

Wonder Woman beats Thor (much better speed and similar stats)

Artemis beats Frigga (she can one shot an Apocalyptian battleship, while Frigga barely showed any magic at all)

Shazam loses to Heimdall (not enough feats so far... but this one win for MCU won't change the outcome)

Aquaman beats Valkyrie (especially with his new sub feat)

the armies can lose or win depending on many factors, but with so many heavy hitters in DCEU living through their 1v1's they will help overwhelm the all out battle in DCEU's favor as well.

I vote Olympus.

Same

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Too many featless characters mixed with fodder