is a troll, ignore him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@hulk_like_fire: You clearly have an obsession. I'd suggest you get some help. There's no bias involved, Nam-Ek is too fast and hits to hard, pretty simple to understand. I've already told you I am not that and I have blocked you. This is the last message I am going to send to you because you're spamming and arguing that everyone who debates for DC is a troll. Try harder.

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Namek should win handily.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferedtoker: good for you. I will still call you a wanker. I will continue to annoy you.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namek should win handily.

no, Thor and Hulk could beat him

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aeneas100: you should probably try harder when in comes to trolling.

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Aeneas100

@hulk_like_fire: Not trolling. I'm pretty serious. I don't know why you said I'm trolling. Nothing points to it. I simply told you to keep telling yourself the avengers win even though they don't. Your butthurt ass replied back to me saying the avengers win. I gave my opinion. Namek wins. I don't care if you think otherwise. Namek wins.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MattyBoi

Thor and Hulk are too much for Nam Ek, either could beat him.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Not trolling. I'm pretty serious. I don't know why you said I'm trolling. Nothing points to it. I simply told you to keep telling yourself the avengers win even though they don't. Your butthurt ass replied back to me saying the avengers win. I gave my opinion. Namek wins. I don't care if you think otherwise. Namek wins.

Seems as if you are a DCEU wanker among other 100s of DCEU wanker. But no one is stopping you, I'm just pointing it out. Continue wanking.

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aeneas100 said:

Seems as if you are a DCEU wanker among other 100s of DCEU wanker. But no one is stopping you, I'm just pointing it out. Continue wanking.

Pointing something out with no evidence? Great. How about you let someone explain why before you call them a troll. No I don't wank. If this thread was phase 2 avengers then I'd say avengers. Phase 1 avengers are too weak. Phase 2 avengers have scarlet witch, war machine, quicksilver and vision. Scarlet which would hold namek in the air( stopping him from blitzing immediately since he can't fly ), and everyone hitting his mask with enough damage would break his helmet putting him in a state of shock (since he hasn't adapted to earth's atmosphere). Good strikes to namek's head from thor's hammer, vision's attacks and hulk's hits would put him down after awhile. He's durable so he won't go down from a few attacks. They would have to hit him for awhile but phase 2 avengers would win eventually due to him not being able to fight back. They have a decent sized team that have hax and wouldn't go down with one hit a piece. Phase 1 doesn't have hax and is just too weak. 4 of them get put down with one hit and thor's blunt force durability is disastrous so you could even argue 5. Thats more than half the team, almost all of them. Thats why I said they lose and namek would win.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aeneas100: Hulk himself and Thor could solo. This is a stomp in Avengers favor.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

Hulk solos

As a team they wreck Namek 10/10 times.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Hulk take this low difficulty. Everyone else would do nothing to him.

Jim_Moriarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

Hulk solos.

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna be a high diff fight, but giving this to the avengers, Hulk + thor with iron man as a little distraction will give them the win, though the avengers will lose most of their fighters.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aeneas100: I do that a lot with DCEU wanker. Let's agree to disagree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: I see you are back to your usual routine.

No Caption Provided

Try harder bro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phase 1 Avengers are fodders. Nam-Ek has speed, strength, durability and the striking advantage over them. He wins in a hard fight due to numbers.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferedtoker: Funny. He gets wrecked inside of 5 minutes.

He's got nothing on Hulk.

Thor dusts him even easier. Add Stark to the mix and it's a wipeout.

If you think bullying a rookie Clark on his first day on the job is impressive, you're in for a rude awakening.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Clark would destroy The Incredible Fodder in two seconds. Try harder, Chazzy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The difference... ahahah

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferedtoker: That shockwave is about the size of one of Thor's solo shockwaves.

All a hit like that would do is piss off Hulk. Who punches harder, doesn't get sent flying by bullets, and can take anything Namek can dish out.

Team smokes him in less than 5.

Nothing you say will change that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: Thor has never done a shockwave as large as the one that Clark made. That was a full powered bullrush by Clark.

LOL, I've already explained that he got sent by physics not because he's weaker. Nam-Ek's feat is>Hulk's.

Nam-Ek stomps, nothing you say will change that.

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferedtoker:

He can't fly, He can't project energy, he has no ranged weapons.

He's literally a sitting duck to Thor and Stark. Hulk just makes this even more of a route.

That's just the way it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazzer: They can't hurt him. He can one shot them, simple as that.

Hulk will be reduced to green mush. Phase 1 Stark LOL.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just remember that Nam got temp KOed by GAU 8 rounds

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to remember that Thor was scared off bullets and got a nose bleed from somebody who could barely smash a car.

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aeneas100: I do that a lot with DCEU wanker. Let's agree to disagree.

I don't care if you do that with DCEU wankers. Especially with what your claiming. You shouldn't even be talking about wanking considering what your claiming. As bad as DCEU wankers go your doing the same thing just on the marvel side.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aeneas100: How is it not wanking when you are stating Nam-Ek could beat Hulk and Thor when he got sent flying by a couple of rounds of bullets. And stop tagging me back into this mismatch. This was made for DCEU wankers like you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: A bunch of people are debating for Nam here and also do you realize that Nam got sent due to physics? In the same situation, Hulk would've died.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to remember that Thor was scared off bullets and got a nose bleed from somebody who could barely smash a car.

are you talking about Hulk? Cause that's just pure b.s. Also, I think you re an alt of Detective cause on his last account, he said Superman couldn't take a car crash. Now you are doing the same with MCU characters.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: No, I'm not anyone else. I think Hulk is bulletproof but as I have said, prove Hulk can tank uranium busting rounds because Nam tanked 30mm bullets. It’s not lowballing, and Hulk is restricted to Phase 1 feats so what advantages does he has exactly?

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phase 1 Avengers are fodders. Nam-Ek has speed, strength, durability and the striking advantage over them. He wins in a hard fight due to numbers.

First you say they are fodders then you say Nam-Ek wins with high diff cause of numbers. Adding more fodders doesn't how hard it is. However, I hardly disagree that they are fodders.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nam-Ek still stomps. Faster, stronger, more durable than everyone on the team.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: No, I'm not anyone else. I think Hulk is bulletproof but as I have said, prove Hulk can tank uranium busting rounds because Nam tanked 30mm bullets. It’s not lowballing, and Hulk is restricted to Phase 1 feats so what advantages does he has exactly?

Hulk got barely injured by 20 Chitauri firing at him simultaneously, one shotted a leviathan and also stopped another from going through a building. Thor lightning sent back many leviathans and chitauri back through the portal and Iron man took on a leviathan by himself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: They're kinda fodder if we scale Nam to Superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The guy capable of destroying hundred tons objects on his first fight and overpower the entire gravity of a planet while he was weakened. Also, yeah Nam should have some problems due to the numbers tbh but I'd say he wins 6/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Hulk got a nose bleed from the chitauri and Nam has scaling off Superman who has better feats then the Leviathan.

No Caption Provided

He was ragdolling and overpowering Superman.

No Caption Provided

Man... Nam got back and didn’t take any damage from this attack. He was pushed back by the force and his weight, not because he is weak. Please explain how Hulk will take this attacks, Nam got attacked by 30mm uranium bullets.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferedtoker: Where do you see Superman in this battle? Nam-Ek dies a horrible death. I don't care what you say cause you are trying to hide the fact that you are an alt of Detective.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: LOL. Stop with these accusations it's kind of sad. Nam-Ek was hanging out and overpowering Superman, therefore he can scale to his feats and that's enough to beat P1 Avengers.

Feel free to prove how Thor can beat him.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Hulk got a nose bleed from the chitauri and Nam has scaling off Superman who has better feats then the Leviathan.

No Caption Provided

He was ragdolling and overpowering Superman.

No Caption Provided

Man... Nam got back and didn’t take any damage from this attack. He was pushed back by the force and his weight, not because he is weak. Please explain how Hulk will take this attacks, Nam got attacked by 30mm uranium bullets.

I already said Hulk took shots from multiple chitauri and walked it off like nothing happened. Those rounds are nothing compared to chitauri.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Chitauri weapons are energy based and Hulk was hurt by their attacks. I know he got dozens of hits but Nam-ek shrugged off bullets that can pierce tanks and almost any armor on earth.

No Caption Provided

After the bombardment, we don't see hulk again for nearly 5 minutes and when we do, he's waking to see what's going on and the Chitauri had left him for dead. He's 100% KO'd. Here is a gif but I can drop a link if needed.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: LOL. Stop with these accusations it's kind of sad. Nam-Ek was hanging out and overpowering Superman, therefore he can scale to his feats and that's enough to beat P1 Avengers.

Feel free to prove how Thor can beat him.

LOL you stop trolling. And stop comparing him with Superman. He got bodied by a weaker version of Superman. Also, Thor crushed gold alloy titanium with his bare hands, and sent back multiple chitauri and leviathans back through the portal with only his lightning. Nam-Ek with get fried by the lightning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: No. I'm afraid not, he was perfectly hanging out with Clark. Also, he sent a train across the town which is a better strength feat than anything made by Phase 1 Thor or Hulk. There's no trolling man, dozens of people have backed Nam here and you think everyone who's backing Nam is a DC wanker/troll LOL.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Chitauri weapons are energy based and Hulk was hurt by their attacks. I know he got dozens of hits but Nam-ek shrugged off bullets that can pierce tanks and almost any armor on earth.

No Caption Provided

After the bombardment, we don't see hulk again for nearly 5 minutes and when we do, he's waking to see what's going on and the Chitauri had left him for dead. He's 100% KO'd. Here is a gif but I can drop a link if needed.

lol what are you smoking idiot. Hulk walked away fine from that and continued to fight. And you have no proof on how the bullets Nam-Ek shrugged off can pierce every armor on Earth. You DCEU wankers have no other thing to do I guess. But I won't stop you. Continue wanking. Lol you guys are funny.