DCEU Nam-Ek vs MCU Hulk

• 194 results
#101 Posted by buildhare (8816 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour:

The same universe where two of those claims are bullshit and the last is barely a factor.

#102 Posted by DammeFavour (8519 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: oh yea I clearly remember hulk throwing something as heavy as a train that far or shown the capability of matching superman. Or just once break the sound barrier, you know all these bullshit happened in the movie right? Durability is not a factor? Are you joking?

#103 Posted by buildhare (8816 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour:

oh yea I clearly remember hulk throwing something as heavy as a train that far

Meme.

or shown the capability of matching superman.

Noob Superman who stomped him solo.

Durability is not a factor? Are you joking?

Speed isn't a factor because Nam-Ek is slow. Hulk is stronger and more durable and has been for the last six years, stop peddling your tired shit.

#104 Posted by DammeFavour (8519 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: lol ok.....breaking the sound barrier is slow heh? Yea ok it's time to get off the Internet

#105 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4781 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: jumping speed =/= reaction speed, walking/dodging speed

#106 Edited by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4781 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk one shots.

#107 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek

#108 Posted by iknowwhoyouare (1631 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek

#109 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos Nam ek & Faora

#110 Posted by CryoModeste (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam Ek

#111 Posted by TheArchon (1229 posts) - - Show Bio

Namek is stronger and faster. Hulk is going down.

#112 Posted by Amcu (17236 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek is stronger and maybe faster. But Hulk has better durability and mainly, most importantly better striking power. I'd back Hulk due to duration.

#113 Posted by PatriotBear (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek

#114 Posted by macleen (3689 posts) - - Show Bio
#115 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam ek curbs his head in.

#116 Edited by Albi-TRD (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's been a couple months since the last post on this thread, but I just came across it and thought I might have a few insights into some of the disagreements I've seen here.

Strength

Namek: I'll start with the Nam Ek train feat. I read a post claiming he threw the train a mile. If you watch the scene of Superman punching Nam Ek into the train it's pretty obvious that it's nowhere near a mile away (I'd say it's at most 200-250 feet). After being thrown the train was airborne for about four seconds before it hit Superman which makes it's velocity about 90 feet per second. That makes the maximum kinetic energy around 54 million foot pounds. Since he was able to throw it so accurately I'm inclined to think this was nowhere near his maximum capacity.

Hulk: For Hulk's Leviathan feat I've estimated it's weight to be around 5,000,000 pounds and it's velocity to be 40 feet per second when Hulk hit it. This makes it's kinetic energy come out to about 125 million foot pounds. I'd also like to note that Hulk used only one arm to stop the leviathan which means he was also nowhere near his maximum capacity.

Many in this forum have argued that the leviathans can't weigh much because the buildings they landed on didn't collapse under their weight. First, we only see the buildings for a few seconds after the leviathan landed on them, so for all we know the buildings did collapse shortly thereafter. Second, the buildings may not have been designed to support that kind of load, but what a building is designed to support and what it will actually support are two different things. The company I work for designs and tests structural components for buildings. When engineers design buildings they use the design load of our parts, which is only one third of the load at which the parts actually fail. Theoretically, this means that a building should be able to support three times what it is designed to support.

Winner: Hulk

Durablility

Nam Ek: Hit by bullets from fighter jet. Knocked back and took a few seconds to get up otherwise no noticeable damage.

Hulk: Hit by bullets from a fighter jet. Didn't even flinch.

Winner: Hulk

Speed

Nam Ek: Seemed pretty quick. I can't remember any actual speed feats other than fighting Superman.

Hulk: Caught an RPG at point blank range in a tie in comic.

Winner: Nam Ek

This is a very close fight, but I'm leaning toward Hulk. I think he's fast enough to keep up with Nam Ek and his advantage in strength and durability will eventually allow him to overcome Nam Ek's greater fighting skill.

#117 Posted by Worldofthunder (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Nam-ek. Much better in every way.

#118 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk does to namek what thanos did to hulk

#119 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

^

#120 Posted by KalKent (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk does to namek what thanos did to hulk

How? Hulk wins but there is zero chance he puts him down in 10-12 punches.

#121 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: I exaggerated a bit there, but it's still not that close. All hulk has to do is break the mask, which wouldn't take very long unless Namek decided to keep away and not even get close.

#122 Posted by KalKent (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: I exaggerated a bit there, but it's still not that close. All hulk has to do is break the mask, which wouldn't take very long unless Namek decided to keep away and not even get close.

Superman himself, who even in MOS has insanely impressive striking feats, struggled to break the mask and put namek down. Hulk will have huge trouble himself.

#123 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: Hulk's striking is better than Superman's standstill striking. I'll prove it later if need be, going to a birthday party.

#124 Posted by Amcu (17236 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk still is at least a much better striker. And taking hammer strikes from Thor the way he did makes me think he is more durable as well. Nam-Ek is faster but not by enough of a margin to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
#125 Edited by deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65 (4972 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek wins comfortably.

#126 Posted by Subline (9047 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek

#127 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

he can't put the hulk down hulk wins

#128 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#129 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7899 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Nam-ek

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#130 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4743 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek.

#131 Posted by Chazzer (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins? Very simple answer:

The one that can 100% no sell aircraft artillery from close range on his bare skin.

As we all know, Namek got blown on his butt by a single A10 round even though he was wearing full body armor.

#132 Posted by Superhero24 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins easily. Hits much harder, much better durability, and much stronger.

#133 Edited by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk was knocked out by iron man in hulkbuster and then was knocked out by thanos. Banner even confirms it by saying the hulkbuster "kicked the hulks ass".

Nam-Ek would kill hulk. He's stronger than hulk, he's more durable than hulk, faster than hulk.

Stupid users will bring up Nam-Ek getting knocked back by a bullet but suffering no damage to his armor and hulk not getting knocked back by a bullet but ignore that hulk likely weighs 5 times as much as Nam-Ek.

#134 Posted by KalKent (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: Hulk's striking is better than Superman's standstill striking. I'll prove it later if need be, going to a birthday party.

You're gonna have to provide evidence to support that. Hulk's best standstill striking feat would be stopping the leviathan. Clark early into man of steel was already able to do this.

No Caption Provided

Blows a car sized door in material capable of no selling re entry impacts(mach 22 speeds) , 30 millimeter bullets, and going through 5-7 buildings with ease. This was just with a mere extension of his arm. Clark's full powered punches are hundreds if not thousands of times more powerful than a punch that can destroy this metal. Keep in mind this is only mos superman. JL Superman>>>>>>BVS Superman>>>>MOS Superman. Hulk would have a hard time in a punching contest against superman.

#135 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: Hulk dented Vibranium. Vibranium no sold a city block level attack from Thor. Even if it wasn't vibranium and the other substance (I forgot the name) it was calced in the tens of thousands of tons. This was before Avengers, or at least before AoU. Superman's best stand still feat was either the one you posted (which puts his casual strike on level of Thor's lightning cloak) or punching Namek into a train.

Anyway, I don't really feel like debating this, so I say we just agree to disagree.

#136 Posted by KalKent (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: Hulk dented Vibranium. Vibranium no sold a city block level attack from Thor. Even if it wasn't vibranium and the other substance (I forgot the name) it was calced in the tens of thousands of tons. This was before Avengers, or at least before AoU. Superman's best stand still feat was either the one you posted (which puts his casual strike on level of Thor's lightning cloak) or punching Namek into a train.

Anyway, I don't really feel like debating this, so I say we just agree to disagree.

Alright, we will agree to disagree. I am currently in the process of making a steppenwolf respect thread, so that is a good thing lol.

#137 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: thank you! I've been waiting for a Steppenwolf respect thread for as long as an MCU Thanos one.

#138 Posted by Chazzer (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Nam-Ek would kill hulk. He's stronger than hulk, he's more durable than hulk, faster than hulk.

---------

LOL. Come on.

-Durable? Bare skin vs full armor. Yet the bullets bounced right off.

-Stronger? Debatable.

-Faster? Hulk has plenty of speed feats. It's close.

#139 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer:

Hulk can not replicate Nam-Ek's train car throw.

Why'd you cut my post? A half a ton large being is harder to knockdown or knock over than a being that likely weighs 200+ points. That's 1000+ pounds vs 200+ pounds.

Either way bullets didn't damage Nam-Ek's armor. Him being kryptonian means it'll likely bounce off his bare skin.

You saying it's close means you admit that Nam-Ek is faster than hulk. Nam-Ek has fought faster opponents and himself is faster than hulk.

Finally nam-ek would'nt have been knocked by a hulkbuster like hulk

#140 Posted by Chazzer (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan:

-Hulk can not replicate Nam-Ek's train car throw.

-That's 1000+ pounds vs 200+ pounds.

-Finally nam-ek would'nt have been knocked by a hulkbuster like hulk

---------

1. You know this how?

2.Namek is 7ft tall or more and is huge. 200lbs? That seems incredibly low.

3. You're right, he would just get knocked out by simple exposure to the air like Zod.

#141 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer:

It takes more energy to throw a 125 ton train car as far as Nam-ek did than the 255 tons of force applied by hulk to stop the leviathan.

Why does it seem low? Nam-Ek doesn't look 7ft. Tall at all. His weight doesn't even come close to hulk at all.

The atmosphere isn't air dummy. Nam-ek is superior to hulk

#142 Posted by Chazzer (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Where did you get 255 tons of force? The Leviathan weighs at very least 300-400 tons. You can't stop an object in motion with a lesser force. The force applied would have to be much higher.

#143 Posted by KalKent (2094 posts) - - Show Bio
#144 Edited by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: a good calculation. The amount of force needed to stop the leviathan was calculated.

Hulk Leviathan Punch calculation

Hulk didn't stop it in one hit, he punched it moving its head down and slowing the leviathan as it kept pushing hulk back until iron man blew up the rest of the leviathan. It's impressive but not as impressive as you think. Which means less force was applied than you thought.

If hulk punched the leviathan once and it completely stopped dead in its tracks, we wouldn't have this thread.

#145 Posted by TonyMartial (10151 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:
@drpepperman said:

Alright, we will agree to disagree. I am currently in the process of making a steppenwolf respect thread, so that is a good thing lol.

Thank you, Steppenwolf is the most lowballed character on this forum.

#146 Posted by KalKent (2094 posts) - - Show Bio
#147 Posted by Chazzer (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan: Cool. This calculation on YT has a pretty different result though.

Loading Video...

#148 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazzer: don't take YouTube calculations seriously at all. They're a bad place for debating and bad place for calcs

#149 Posted by Lan_Fan (16906 posts) - - Show Bio

In his fight against Superman:

Speed

He caught/intercepted a bullrushing Superman mid-air (Superman can fly at hypersonic speed) in 2:08

Strength

He directly overpowered Superman and then easily stopped his bullrush (a feats that even Doomsday could only perform to a weakened Superman) in 3:47

Nam-Ek is very underrated, he should be easily winning here.

#150 Posted by Lan_Fan (16906 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

@chazzer: don't take YouTube calculations seriously at all. They're a bad place for debating and bad place for calcs

Yeah, we can find all sort of things there, plus, the dude just scaled the weight by comparing it to a blue whale based on the size. I'm pretty bad at science, but that seems like an assumptive part on his calculation.