• 171 results
#1 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4816 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is only allowed feats from the two Avengers movie.

DCEU version of Nam-Ek.

Bloodlust on , morals off.

No BFR is allowed.

Takes place in Wakanda.

Who wins.

#2 Edited by Wewlad80 (3411 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek was a tank with an unusual lack of Versatility for a Kryptonian.. I feel like Hulk Pins him and Wails on him.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#3 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen Hulk get KO'd with a well placed punch, I can't say the same for Nam-Ek.

#4 Edited by juiceboks (24799 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80: How does Hulk pin someone stronger than himself?

#5 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4816 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: Hulk is stronger than Nam-Ek if you compare the feats.

#6 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Stonger and more durable.

#7 Posted by buildhare (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-Ek is Hulk-Lite, Banner wins.

#8 Posted by juiceboks (24799 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil: He really isn't. You could argue he hits harder but Hulk has nothing on this.

Image result for Nam-ek throws train gif

#9 Edited by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by WastelandMan (8800 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

More durable and hits harder. Nam-Ek wasn't really impressive.

#11 Posted by juiceboks (24799 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: For Nam-Ek? That's the only strength feat he has other than throwing a van and ragdolling Clark.

#12 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4816 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: The throwing locomotive thing was impressive , but those locomotives weigh somewhere around 80 - 100 tons and the space whale Hulk stopped was double the size of the engine and weighed around 200 - 220 tons at least.

#13 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: He also had a brief push with Clark, as they appeares to be equala for a short time. Seeing as, at that moment in time Supes had no feats to put him on 300 ton level, and even some suggesting he was below, I see that Nam-ek feat as illegitimate.

#14 Posted by buildhare (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424:

There's nothing to prove that feat was an outlier. Clark at that point didn't have many lifting feats either, so saying because they were somewhat equal the feat is inconsistent doesn't work.

Although Nam-Ek was stronger anyway.

#15 Edited by juiceboks (24799 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: They grappled for less than 2 seconds and Nam-ek threw Clark down, every other time they fought h2h Namek knocked or threw him around except when Clark dazed him after punching him several times before throwing him into the trains. Just because Clark didn't have any lifting feats at the time he fought them in Smallville doesn't mean he couldn't have replicated that to some extent. Nam-ek was clearly stronger but not to a point where he outclassed him.

@the_red_devil said:

@juiceboks: The throwing locomotive thing was impressive , but those locomotives weigh somewhere around 80 - 100 tons and the space whale Hulk stopped was double the size of the engine and weighed around 200 - 220 tons at least.

We actually don't know exactly how much those leviathans weigh, and Hulk only stopped it from moving whereas Nam-ek threw the locomotive nearly a mile away like a football. It's a much better feat considering that, even if we accept your assumption.

#16 Edited by WastelandMan (8800 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@revan2424: They grappled for less than 2 seconds and Nam-ek threw Clark down, every other time they fought h2h Namek knocked or threw him around except when Clark dazed him after punching him several times. Just because Clark didn't have any lifting feats at the time he fought them in Smallville doesn't mean he couldn't have replicated that to some extent. Nam-ek was clearly stronger but not to a point where he outclassed him.

You need to understand the context of the fight. Superman was obviously pulling his punches because this was a town filled with civilians. Notice the one punch that BFR'd Nam-Ek was when Superman made sure they were in the air and so Nam-Ek wouldn't go flying through any buildings. And look at all his punches against Zod. Obviously he wasn't going all out. So no, Superman's strength feats don't automatically get transferred or scaled to Nam-EK just because they grappled a few times.

@juiceboks said:

We actually don't know exactly how much those leviathans weigh, and Hulk only stopped it from moving whereas Nam-ek threw the locomotive nearly a mile away like a football. It's a much better feat considering that.

That train feat really isn't better. First of all, Hulk is acting against a force whereas Nam-Ek is not. And we may not know how much the Leviathans weigh but anyone being honest would admit that it's clearly far heavier than the locomotive. But even disregarding that we can clearly see the force of its momentum:

No Caption Provided

It can fly through skyscrapers like paper mache. And Hulk slowed it down with one arm for a time.

#17 Edited by juiceboks (24799 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman:

Superman was obviously pulling his punches because this was a town filled with civilians

He was showing restraint when fighting Faora in IHOP but that has no bearing on being thrown around by Nam-Ek. If he could have BFRed him at any point earlier in the fight then he would have.

Notice the one punch that BFR'd Nam-Ek was when Superman made sure they were in the air and so Nam-Ek wouldn't go flying through any buildings.

That same punch was also when Nam-ek was dazed after being hit with a flurry of punches and body slams prior to. You're operating under the pretense that Clark was inherently stronger than Nam-ek to begin with, which is completely baseless and the opposite of what we saw in his performance.

So no, Superman's strength feats don't automatically get transferred to Supes just because they grappled a few times.

Point out where exactly I said this? Clark has nothing to do with my argument, I'm only addressing it because you and someone else are bringing it up for whatever reason.

We may not know how much the Leviathans weigh but anyone being honest would admit that it's clearly far heavier than the locomotive

"Far heavier" creates a pretty huge ballpark of estimates, but regardless the bridge was able to support Hulk punching it's head down into it so it couldn't have been that heavy. It was also sliding on the ground as opposed to flying full speed through the air.

It can fly through skyscrapers like papier mache

A locomotive chucked by Nam-ek would have gone through it just as easily, as skyscrapers are mainly just glass and concrete.

And Hulk slowed it down with one arm for a time

Now that I'm looking at it closely, what Hulk did was introduce a new force on a specific point on it's body and forced it to flip over as a result. It's a good striking feat probably better than what Nam-ek is capable of but it's not the same as him throwing a locomotive a mile or so away.

#18 Posted by DammeFavour (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-ek, faster, stronger and much more durable

#19 Edited by WastelandMan (8800 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

He was showing restraint when fighting Faora in IHOP but that has no bearing on being thrown around by Nam-Ek. If he could have BFRed him at any point earlier in the fight then he would have.

It was a 2v1. He had the opportunity when Faora was distracted. As soon as she was he easily BFR'd him.

That same punch was also when Nam-ek was dazed after being hit with a flurry of punches and body slams prior to. You're operating under the pretense that Clark was inherently stronger than Nam-ek to begin with, which is completely baseless and the opposite of what we saw in his performance.

.....And Nam-Ek was fighting Superman in a 2v1 in a town filled with civilians that Superman had to go out of his way to protect multiple times......In fact Superman had already taken a beating from Faora before Nam-Ek came in:

Loading Video...

He even ambushed him. And then he took a beating from BOTH of them before the time Nam-Ek "overpowered" him. And the second time he "overpowered" him he started out by sucker punching Superman.......after saving a civilian:

Loading Video...

Superman having far more factors against him than Nam-Ek isn't even debatable ffs. I don't see how this paints Nam-Ek in a positive light in the slightest.

Point out where exactly I said this? Clark has nothing to do with my argument, I'm only addressing it because someone else brought it up.

You inferred it like it should matter.

"Far heavier" creates a pretty huge ballpark of estimates, but regardless the bridge was able to support Hulk punching it's head down into it so it couldn't have been that heavy. It was also sliding on the ground as opposed to flying full speed through the air.

He never punched his head down. I also don't see how not having the bridge collapse suggests it's not far heavier. There's nothing to suggest it wasn't going full speed. But seriously anyone just looking at it can tell its far heavier. You don't need an estimation for that.

A locomotive chucked by Nam-ek would have gone through it just as easily, as skyscrapers are mainly just glass and concrete.

But it wouldn't have leveled it like the Leviathan did.

Now that I'm looking at it closely, what Hulk did was introduce a new force on a specific point on it's body and forced it to flip over as a result. It's a good striking feat probably better than what Nam-ek is capable of but it's not the same as him throwing a locomotive a mile or so away.

Your right it's not the same it's better.

#20 Posted by juiceboks (24799 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman:

Superman having far more factors against him than Nam-Ek isn't even debatable ffs. I don't see how this paints Nam-Ek in a positive light in the slightest

Not going to keep debating this as it doesn't have anything to do with this matchup.

He never punched his head down.

Yea he did.

Loading Video...

The Leviathan's head and mouth were forced straight into the ground. Neither Hulk or his fist are anywhere near large enough to meet it's charge head on, and instead of being stopped cold as it would have if he was it flipped over instead.

But seriously anyone just looking at it can tell its far heavier.

I never said it wasn't, but Hulk applied a set amount of force on one part of it's head as opposed to Nam-Ek lifting and throwing the locomotive. One's a striking feat and the other is a lifting one.

But it wouldn't have leveled it like the Leviathan did.

Because of the difference in size.

Your right it's not the same it's better.

Not only is the feat not as good as you seem to think it is, but it's not a feat that can be compared to what Nam-ek did. You might as well compare Nam-ek chucking a van at the chopper to Hulk blind-siding Thor and see which flew the farther distance.

#21 Edited by WastelandMan (8800 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

Yea he did.

The Leviathan's head and mouth were forced straight into the ground. Neither Hulk or his fist are anywhere near large enough to meet it's charge head on, and instead of being stopped cold as it would have if he was it flipped over instead.

You said that Hulk was, and I quote, "punching it's head down into it". He didn't punch down it's head. It flipped over.

I never said it wasn't, but Hulk applied a set amount of force on one part of it's head as opposed to Nam-Ek lifting and throwing the locomotive. One's a striking feat and the other is a lifting one.

Sure and I'd say striking is more relevant than lifting in this fight, right?

Because of the difference in size.

If it was the same size, there's no evidence that Nam-Ek could have thrown it with the same force because he literally hasn't.

Not only is the feat not as good as you seem to think it is,

Even if that were true, it's still a far better strength feat than Nam-Ek's. And that's all that matters.

but it's not a feat that can be compared to what Nam-ek did. You might as well compare Nam-ek chucking a van at the chopper to Hulk blind-siding Thor and see which flew the farther distance.

It can be if we're talking about strength and the difference between these feats and the one you just listed is that these feats are their best respectively. You made the claim that Hulk isn't stronger. Hulk's feat with the Leviathan may have been mainly a striking feat but it's still a strength one.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
#22 Posted by AlmightyAmortal (862 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. 5.5/10 - just because I think Nam-ek is a lot faster than hulk. Apart from speed, Hulk seems to be Nam-ek's superior in every other way due to having more feats.

#23 Posted by Mrnoital (8035 posts) - - Show Bio

funny how people say Nam Ek throwing the train is an outlier

when clearly Hulk punching the leviathan is the outlier since he has no other feats anywhere close to that

#24 Edited by juiceboks (24799 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman:

He didn't punch down it's head. It flipped over.

It flipped over as a result of the force Hulk applied to a specific point on it's head. The punch cracked it's armor and threw it off balance essentially. This is a similar principle to steer wrestling, you apply pressure to the steer's horns to divert it's charge and cause it fall over because it's head cannot support that amount of force on it..even though the animal itself is generating a much greater amount of force than the person could ever hope to meet head on.

Sure and I'd say striking is more relevant than lifting in this fight, right?

Never did I give my opinion on the outcome of this fight. I'm simply commenting on their respective strength levels.

If it was the same size, there's no evidence that Nam-Ek could have thrown it with the same force because he literally hasn't.

Of course not, then it'd be heavier than the Leviathan.

Even if that were true, it's still a far better strength feat than Nam-Ek's.

No it's not..because you cannot compare them.

Hulk's feat with the Leviathan may have been mainly a striking feat but it's still a strength one.

"Strength" has nothing inherently to do with striking power. How much you can lift vs how much force you can generate with a punch are two completely different things. Jay Cutler can deadlift Joe Frazier's weight 3x over (something Joe could never hope to do) but he can't hit anywhere near as hard as Joe. Why? Because simply being stronger than someone else doesn't mean you can strike with as much or a greater amount of force, and vice-versa.

#25 Edited by WastelandMan (8800 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

It flipped over as a result of the force Hulk applied to a specific point on it's head. The punch cracked it's armor and threw it off balance essentially. This is a similar principle to steer wrestling, you apply pressure to the steer's horns to divert it's charge and cause it fall over because it's head cannot support that amount of force on it..even though the animal itself is generating a much greater amount of force than the person could ever hope to meet head on.

Yes, but you claimed he had punched it downward and I was addressing that.

Never did I give my opinion on the outcome of this fight. I'm simply commenting on their respective strength levels.

I never said anything to suggest you did.

Of course not, then it'd be heavier than the Leviathan.

Sure but that's not the point.

No it's not..because you cannot compare them.

....I can if we're talking about strength.

"Strength" has nothing inherently to do with striking power. How much you can lift vs how much force you can generate with a punch are two completely different things. Jay Cutler can deadlift Joe Frazier's weight 3x over but he can't hit anywhere near as hard as Joe.

That's a silly claim. Of course strength has to do with striking at least in this regard. There are multiple facets in strength and striking is one of them. Strength alone is not determined by how much you can lift.

#26 Edited by juiceboks (24799 posts) - - Show Bio

@wastelandman:

Of course strength has to do with striking at least in this regard.

No it really does not. Hulk applied force to the a specific point the size of his fist onto the Leviathan's huge significantly larger head thus throwing it off balance and diverting it's path downwards. How would even get an idea for his ability to lift an object from that?

There are multiple facets in strength and striking is one of them

How would you determine the amount a person can lift if they're able to measure 1,500 psi with a single blow?

Strength alone is not determined by how much you can lift.

Yes, it is. How much can Hulk lift based on that one instance, explain that to me. If you can't it's because they're not feats to be compared.

#27 Edited by WastelandMan (8800 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

No it really does not. Hulk applied force to the a specific point the size of his fist onto the Leviathan's huge significantly larger head thus throwing it off balance and diverting it's path downwards. How would even get an idea for his ability to lift an object from that?

........Strength is not "the ability to lift an object" lol. Physical strength by definition is: the measure of an animal's exertion of force on physical objects. This would include how hard you can hit because its an exertion of force by a person on an object. This isn't a debatable matter, this is literally the definition.

How would you determine the amount a person can lift if they're able to measure 1,500 psi with a single blow?

I don't know nor do I have to. Again, it doesn't have to be a lifting feat or converted into one for it to be a strength feat which clearly it is.

Yes, it is. How much can Hulk lift based on that one instance, explain that to me. If you can't it's because they're not feats to be compared.

......I'm not entirely sure if you're being serious or not. Striking involves strength by definition. How you don't know that is mind boggling.

#28 Posted by APEX_pretador (20339 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: They grappled for less than 2 seconds and Nam-ek threw Clark down, every other time they fought h2h Namek knocked or threw him around except when Clark dazed him after punching him several times before throwing him into the trains. Just because Clark didn't have any lifting feats at the time he fought them in Smallville doesn't mean he couldn't have replicated that to some extent. Nam-ek was clearly stronger but not to a point where he outclassed him.

@the_red_devil said:

We actually don't know exactly how much those leviathans weigh, and Hulk only stopped it from moving whereas Nam-ek threw the locomotive nearly a mile away like a football. It's a much better feat considering that, even if we accept your assumption.

The train engine feat is not an outlier for Nam-Ek, since he was able to hang with Superman, whose punch knuocked down one train engine, and derailed 2 engines connected to it.

With that said, it is not anywhere near as impressive as Hulk stopping the leviathan, because:

1. A 100-150 ton object vs something 5 times larger than bule whale, and made of metal (atleast 500+ tons)
  2. We do not know how much effort did it take Nam-Ek to throw it, For all we know, he could barely lift it and needed to bring momentum like Hammer Throw event in athletics. We do not know how hard he had to try, how much effort he had to exert.
  3. Hulk tossed away a 60 ton tank (In AoU) away several dozen metres with a casual swipe of his backhand.

Avatar image for deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7
#29 Posted by deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks said:

@the_red_devil said:

The train engine feat is not an outlier for Nam-Ek, since he was able to hang with Superman, whose punch knuocked down one train engine, and derailed 2 engines connected to it.

With that said, it is not anywhere near as impressive as Hulk stopping the leviathan, because:

1. A 100-150 ton object vs something 5 times larger than bule whale, and made of metal (atleast 500+ tons)
  2. We do not know how much effort did it take Nam-Ek to throw it, For all we know, he could barely lift it and needed to bring momentum like Hammer Throw event in athletics. We do not know how hard he had to try, how much effort he had to exert.
  3. Hulk tossed away a 60 ton tank (In AoU) away several dozen metres with a casual swipe of his backhand.

If the Leviathan was anywhere close to 500 ton, the building it crashed on would have collapsed.

#30 Posted by DammeFavour (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: the tank was at most 16 tons. It was an APC and he didn't casually anything. The leviathan was just big, the metal was probably really dense but light considering the weight failed to crash a building or the bridge. The train nam-ek threw was at least 100 tons considering the make. Plus the leviathan feat is an OUTLIER considering he's been unable to replicate that feat, it was probably included cos it looked cool

#31 Posted by Gotoucanario (2958 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to talk about outliers then Hulk's leviathan feat is basically the only one remotely that high, every other showing shows him massively weaker than that.

And lifting and throwing a long distance > stopping anyway. If the fight goes for any lenght of time Nam-ek would start adapting to the atmosphere and win.

#32 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4816 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: The APC Hulk tossed was around 25 tons , the space whale was way bigger than the engine , and by looking at it's size it is clear that it was 250 + tons not less.

#33 Posted by APEX_pretador (20339 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Leviathan was anywhere close to 500 ton, the building it crashed on would have collapsed.

It was crashing through buildings like tissue paper. Your point?

#34 Posted by deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@wallywest042 said:

When the mother ship was down, the whale collapsed on top of a building, which did not seem like a tissue paper. Breaking the walls of a building isn't that impressive. Iron Man can do that.

#35 Posted by DammeFavour (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil: the tanks were Kurganmashzavod BMP-1'. They are about 14 tons accounting for the fake blasters us 16 tons at most. It can't be 250 tons because it landed on top of a building and just kicked up dust. Failed to crash the floor of a church and even failed to crash the bridge it landed on and that bridge can't support up to 100 tons

#36 Posted by APEX_pretador (20339 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:
@wallywest042 said:

When the mother ship was down, the whale collapsed on top of a building, which did not seem like a tissue paper.

Scans/ video? I do not remember.

Breaking the walls of a building isn't that impressive. Iron Man can do that.

Iron man can't go through walls like that. He can only make human sized, or atbest twice human sized holes through the walls. He can't bring down entire buildings. (Assuming you mean MCU iron man, because comic IM would solostomp the entire DCEU)

#37 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4816 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: So according to your logic , those whales were less than 100 tons , really ????

I have not watched the movie for a year so can you please show some scans of the whale falling on the bridge.

#38 Posted by deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@wallywest042 said:
@apex_pretador said:
@wallywest042 said:

When the mother ship was down, the whale collapsed on top of a building, which did not seem like a tissue paper.

Iron man can't go through walls like that. He can only make human sized, or atbest twice human sized holes through the walls. He can't bring down entire buildings. (Assuming you mean MCU iron man, because comic IM would solostomp the entire DCEU)

Sorry. That I can't provide. I'm sure you'll find it on youtube.

The whale too made holes the size of himself, the thing is, he was enormous. If he weighed as much as you say, when the whale was immobilized, it should have levelled the building, which it did not.

#39 Posted by APEX_pretador (20339 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:
@wallywest042 said:
@apex_pretador said:
@wallywest042 said:

Sorry. That I can't provide. I'm sure you'll find it on youtube.

The whale too made holes the size of himself, the thing is, he was enormous. If he weighed as much as you say, when the whale was immobilized, it should have levelled the building, which it did not.

Then show whenever you can.

#40 Posted by DammeFavour (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil: well I think my logic is sound. That bridge CANNOT hold up that much weight and a building can't withstand that much weight dropping on it. Ur basing ur entire premise on the size

#41 Posted by APEX_pretador (20339 posts) - - Show Bio

So according to your logic , those whales were less than 100 tons , really ????

I have not watched the movie for a year so can you please show some scans of the whale falling on the bridge.

He's a troll who thinks MCU Thor can't survive a collapsing wall, or a handgun bullet.

#42 Posted by DammeFavour (8338 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4816 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: DammeFavour is clearly a big DCEU fanboy , so there is no point debating with him

#44 Posted by DammeFavour (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_devil: I proved my point with quantifiable aspects. How does that make me a fanboy when ur entire premise is "it looks heavy"

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
#45 Posted by bowlt_swagg_320 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#46 Posted by TrumpSupporter (346 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam ek easily lol any krpytonian would murder mcu hulk

#47 Posted by SirMethos (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam-ek, pretty easily.

Strength and durability in the same general ballpark, and speed so superior that he'll be dodging anything Hulk throws at him, while casually tagging Hulk whenever he wants.

The speed is the primary reason he wins.

#48 Posted by NewWorldOrder (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#49 Posted by blackpantherisb (7130 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically Nam Ek is stronger, he is just as durable, is way way faster and his only disadvantage is not hitting as hard.

#50 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Nam Ek imo