DCEU Kryptonians replace EG trio against Thanos.

• 106 results
Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

they obliterate him

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detectivesomerset__: and dcau darkseid couldnt kill batman with his punch. Does that mean batman is city level +?

difference is aside from that dcau ds has great feats, thanos does not.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: how is that related to anything.

point was that you are trying to use comparisions to somehow establish thanos level. Use the high end feats instead

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: im trying to establish that its pis that thanos couldnt kill cap in a punch because

1. he has the stats of thor (not previously mentioned in my post however, just a side note)

2. pis as also seen when enraged city level darkseid punched batman with the same force that sent dcau superman flying

-its really not that hard to understand the statment that pis exists in storys and i dont know why youre trying to degrade the mcu's feats but then again ''supermanforever'' seems like a marvel loving name

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chuggachugga170:

im trying to establish that its pis that thanos couldnt kill cap in a punch because

Its not a piss, its just that he didnt hit him hard enough lol.

1. he has the stats of thor (not previously mentioned in my post however, just a side note)

His physical stats are above thor tbh. But thor has better versatility and offensive capabilties. If thanos has no stones ofc.

2. pis as also seen when enraged city level darkseid punched batman with the same force that sent dcau superman flying

Thats dcau batman my guy, he can dodge omega beams :P Dcau batman was op, though i know what you are talking about

-its really not that hard to understand the statment that pis exists in storys and i dont know why youre trying to degrade the mcu's feats but then again ''supermanforever'' seems like a marvel loving name

Im not trying to lowball thanos, but cap surviving thanos punch is not a pis, its that thanos didnt hit hard enough.

Im not trying degrade mcu.

Oh great another user trying to use my name to prove a point lol.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They overwhelm Thanos right of the bat.

Kryptionian trio Wins.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GXrevs06

This is massacre and they rip him apart. 1 on 1, Nam-Ek may have issues. Faora and Zod, on the other hand, could each solo this slow brick on their own. The former, mid diff at best. The latter no diffs

I really hate what they did to Thanos in the MCU. His speed is pathetic

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He might be able to take on any combination of the two but three is too much.

Marvelitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora solos while Zod and Nam-Ek start building the Quantum World Engine

Marvelitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Marvelitez

@namebk said:

He might be able to take on any combination of the two but three is too much.

Hahahah good laugh. The strongest person in MCU only hits as hard as Faora's throws. And they are much weaker in durability

Anyone of the Kryps solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7a36b70cfdc
deactivated-5d7a36b70cfdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

faora solos mismatch

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: he lowballs the MCU and Thanos super hard on every thread...it's crazy

OP: Thanos would put up a good fight but I don't think it'll be enough, the Kryptonians are too fast.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@Knowledge_King: Thanos doesn’t “hit faster”

I never said he did. I said he's hit faster. As in he has hit faster. As in he has hit faster people. As in Captain Marvel.

@Knowledge_King: @eredin12: He couldn’t even one shot captain America or Fat Thor and Zod is faster than captain lol

He did oneshot Cap though...in IW. And Fat Thor>>>Kryptonians if he keeps any of his feats (and Russo bros say he's the strongest Thor so...)

And Zod's nowhere near as fast as Captain Marvel. Like...literally not one feat could suggest he is.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By el-kun

@namebk: No chance in hell the kryptonians win dis

Nam ek and faora are not more durable Dan stark who was koed by a single elbow

Thor who is way more durable Dan any of dem despite been weaker was dropped by 4 blows

Speed doesn't matter when ur opponent is too durable and way more skilled coupled with a one shot weapon

Cm punches we only making him take a step back and she strikes harder Dan anyone here

Nam ek and faora get one shotted , once he gets hold if zod he will get d hulk and Thor treatment

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 death4bunnies  Moderator

@detectivesomerset__:

Disagree, a bunch of people think Thanos’ wins this.

I’ll make a more detailed post in a bit, but Thanos has every kryptonian (‘sept Superman) beat in stats(‘sept speed)

——-

Thanos overpowered Hulk, by pulling his hands off his neck, then 6 shotted hulk.

Do you think it’s fair to say Thanos hits harder then the other stuff we’ve seen hulk tank?

——-

Thanos overpowered Thor, by pushing Stormbreaker into his chest, then could take Thor out of the fight in 2-3 hits.

Do you think it’s fair to say Thanos hits harder then the other stuff we’ve seen Thor withstand?

——-

Thanos took hits from Mjolnir, would you like to compare Mjolnir feats to MOS kryptonian striking?

——-

——-

Speed: this seems to be the meat of the issue.

MOS Kryptonians ‘statued’ no body.

Soldiers were able to track and tag Faora, and Batman could strait up watch the Supes Zod fight.

——

MOS Kryptonians do a kinda strait line speed burst, then stop. I don’t think they can operate at JL Superman speeds because they are unpracticed with their powers.

——

Thanos has a extreme level of skill, and he’s fast enough to swat away Mjolnir, and react to all sorts of weaponry, lightning, repulses, photon blasts...etc.

——

Durability to withstand some hits, and enough skill to take advantage of a opening are great counters to a speed disparity; and Thanos has that covered.

——

Thanos wins the majority.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 death4bunnies  Moderator
ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ComicGirl21

I can understand why some people believe Thanos is up to the challenge going up against a single speedster. But THREE? This thread exposes some SERIOUS bias in the CV community. What the hell. Thanos just lost a very proper CaV against Zod. Why are people still debating spite matchups like these? This should be locked.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-dceu-zod-defiant-will-vs-mcu-thanos-cib-2040230/?page=1

This does have some intereting points actually

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21:

I agree 3 would likely be too much but using cavs to make a point is not worth it cavs are mostly nonsense.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 death4bunnies  Moderator

@finalkingthanos:

I think CAV's sometimes go into more depth, with more post specific rebuttals and are usually a little bit more on topic and respectful.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Your point about kryptonians doing straight speed burst is wrong. Zod consistently exchanged faster than sound punches with Superman and faora broke the sound barrier throwing punches as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: nah mate half the cavs I've looked at are just hilariously bad and the voting on who wins is just as daft tbh

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can understand why some people believe Thanos is up to the challenge going up against a single speedster. But THREE? This thread exposes some SERIOUS bias in the CV community. What the hell. Thanos just lost a very proper CaV against Zod. Why are people still debating spite matchups like these? This should be locked.

I agree with a lot of what you said but winning CAV's doesn't necessarily mean the character wins. Just means one debated than the other.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 death4bunnies  Moderator

@kalkent:

Oh I agree their punches, combos, and even blocking are all about mach 1.

——

I do however think they kinda speed forward with a bulrush, or speed forward and stop to fight(with mach 1 punches).

I don’t think they do the whole ‘can’t even perceive’ statue force thing tho.

They also seem to like to stop and watch people get ragdolled.

——

Thanos can definitely perceive and block mach 1 things.

——-

At the risk of engaging in ‘Fan Fic’ how I see it going is.

The kryptonians rush Thanos, Zod hitting him with heat vision and Faora and Nam Ek ragdolling him with punches.(I think he can withstand the initial onslaught based on how well he can tank Mjolnir, Hulk punches, and CM punches)

After a bit they knock him far away busting though rock and skidding across the ground.

Thanos is now starting to understand these creatures powerset(fast and strong)

Thanos throws his sword, shattering Faoras mask.

Nam Ek rushes Thanos and they both slide across the ground in a vicious grapple.

They are both punching each other head but Nam Eks mask gives first.

Zod screams in rage and takes to the sky.

Thanos get pounded, bulrush after bulrush, breaking off his armor, and drawing blood.

But the Titan has withstood way more damage then the Kryptonian can put out(nebulas ship crashing on his head, 20+ stark missiles, a mach 1 bullrush from CM).

Thanos recalls his sword and helicopters it around himself, (Thanos can swat away Mjolnir from a off angle). Zod flys in for another bulrush, but can’t find a opening in Thanos’ defense.

Zod goes for one last zig zag bulrush and even manages to knock Thanos sword out of his hand; but as he’s finishing his bulrush Thanos grabs him by the neck and snaps it.

——-

A bit Fan-fic I know, but my overarching point is 2 fold.

The unadapted kryptonians are limited by the durability of their tech.

And.

Tho Thanos will surely be outsped here, his durability should be good enough for him to withstand a shit ton of punishment, and his reactions are fast enough to tag a kryptonian once there is a opening.

———-

If I could ask, how fast do you think these kryptonians are exactly?

Mach 1 right?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos gets obliterated.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

Yeah MCU Thanos isn't winning this, only the O.G. 616 Thanos can stomp multiple kryptonians at once

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21:

I agree 3 would likely be too much but using cavs to make a point is not worth it cavs are mostly nonsense.

@jashro44 said:
@comicgirl21 said:

I agree with a lot of what you said but winning CAV's doesn't necessarily mean the character wins. Just means one debated than the other.

I never said CaV's are a work of art and are an accurate depiction of how the fight would go down. Many of the CaV's I've seen are trash and not worth reading through. But there are very decent, civil and reasonable CaV's out there, and Zod vs Thanos CaV was pretty solid. And as for CaV's in general, well, they may not be perfect, but they at least allow for many reasonable arguments for both sides to be made without a biased CV mob taking over the thread with a million "X stomps (because I like him better)" comments. So a debate over abilities, skills, stats, calcs and other important traits can be actually made and some conclusions can be established. Unlike in general threads, imo. In any case, a thread like this is a spite->lock material to me. With countless "single kryptonian vs Thanos" threads being debated over without a one sided conclusion, (or even with a decisive win in kryptonian's favor, like this one) a 3 vs 1 thread like this really should be considered unnecessary and more provocative than helpful.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two of these gave SM a bad day he had to BFR to win and now you pit 3 against Thanos, yeah they slaughter.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod could solo but he works for it.

They stomp together.

TheHolyFish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points