DCEU Justice League vs MCU Ultron in sokovia (Read OP)

• 67 results
Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

@supermanforever: The fact that how slow he was dragging it.

he did drag it slow because he didnt want to damage the boat and there were people sitting on top of it. If he accelerated they would probably fall and die lol.

He casually lifted an entire building overhead that was heavier than the boat itself. So dont really thing he would struggle if he tried.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: why was he dragging it if he was strong enough to lift it in the first place?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@eri123 said:

@supermanforever: The one he was dragging with chains.

You mean the ship that he was dragging in arctics? What exactly made you think he was struggling?

Aside from the fact that he was dragging it with a chain/rope thingy over his shoulders very slowly?

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Because Cyborg is made of the mother boxes which are far more advanced than earthly tech. By logic, there is no reason why a race from another realm with the tech to travel between them wouldn’t be able to handle something like the internet.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Cyborg should solo, but based off of feats Ultron succeeds for now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By MethoKi

Having a hard time seeing how Cyborg wouldn't be able to hack Ultron out of the internet.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@supermanforever said:
@eri123 said:

@supermanforever: The one he was dragging with chains.

You mean the ship that he was dragging in arctics? What exactly made you think he was struggling?

Aside from the fact that he was dragging it with a chain/rope thingy over his shoulders very slowly?

He was doing that to no kill the people on the boat. You guys need to get the facts right first. There were alot of people sitting on top of the boat. If he runs fast they probably all get killed and the boat would ragdoll all over the place.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi said:

@supermanforever: why was he dragging it if he was strong enough to lift it in the first place?

Maybe there was an important thing in the boat? idk. Svalbard icebreaker is a boat for rescue missions etc. Also there were people on the boat. So i assume it wont end up well for them if he does that. The boat itself would most likely break in half.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi said:

Maybe there was an important thing in the boat? idk. Svalbard icebreaker is a boat for rescue missions etc. Also there were people on the boat. So i assume it wont end up well for them if he does that. The boat itself would most likely break in half.

Tell that to the building he lifted in JL.

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
Captain_Narlowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Cyborg could figure something out.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@supermanforever said:
@oraculi said:

Yeah, alot of things dont make any sense in cbm movies. But saying he struggles with it is just laughable when he carried away heavier thing that easily. But the reason i see for that one is that there were people sitting on top of it whom he saved.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@supermanforever said:
@oraculi said:

Yeah, alot of things dont make any sense in cbm movies. But saying he struggles with it is just laughable when he carried away heavier thing that easily. But the reason i see for that one is that there were people sitting on top of it whom he saved.

Fair. But are you referring to the oil rig?

Also, this is in context of continent level Clark. None of his other feats are that level, and it isn't on-screen nor a statement - hence outlier.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: he was not at fullest at the oil rig and he didnt struggle with the oil rig, he was just screaming because he was trying his best to now allow the steel beam under his feet break to save the people. So he wasnt really struggling with the weight. Also i never stated that i consider his continent feat was legit. Though i dont think it would be unrealistic to see him doing something like that in the future.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: he was not at fullest at the oil rig and he didnt struggle with the oil rig, he was just screaming because he was trying his best to now allow the steel beam under his feet break to save the people. So he wasnt really struggling with the weight. Also i never stated that i consider his continent feat was legit. Though i dont think it would be unrealistic to see him doing something like that in the future.

I know, but oraculi's been pulling that in this thread, which started this whole thing IIRC.