DCEU Justice League vs MCU Ultron in sokovia (Read OP)

• 67 results
#1 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron hasn't been cut off from the internet yet, the city is 10 minutes away to the desired height to destroy all life on earth and Ultron has all his Ultron bots, can the justice league stop the city from destroying all life on earth and cut Ultron off of the internet to beat him

Who eventually wins?

#2 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

If Superman is in this fight then he's their only chance but he doesn't have any feats of destroying that much landmass.

Also, no one has shown the ability to shut a sophisticated AI like Ultron out of the internet so they fail in that regard for sure.

#3 Posted by Amcu (17372 posts) - - Show Bio

They can't remove Ultron from the net. Maybe if Superman speedblitzes Sokovia and keeps trying to fly at it the way he flew at the world engine than he could destroy it. I'm not sure if ten minutes is enough time or not.

#4 Edited by APEX_pretador (21469 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron launches nukes

And the only one who has a chance at stopping sokovia is cyborg

#5 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

No one making a case for JL?

#6 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: there's really nothing they can do going off of feats.

Thor has the striking power coupled with Stark's heat seal to destroy all that landmass. No one in JL showed that level of damage output.

Vision took Ultron out of the net, but no one on the JL has shown the ability to do that either.

They might get lucky and destroy the landmass, which is unlikely, but they'll fail to keep Ultron out of the internet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#7 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: there's really nothing they can do going off of feats.

Thor has the striking power coupled with Stark's heat seal to destroy all that landmass. No one in JL showed that level of damage output.

Vision took Ultron out of the net, but no one on the JL has shown the ability to do that either.

They might get lucky and destroy the landmass, which is unlikely, but they'll fail to keep Ultron out of the internet.

#8 Posted by deltahuman (5062 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg figures out something hopefully.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#9 Posted by blackpantherisb (7579 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg could take him off the net, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Aquaman drop Ultron. Then Superman and Cyborg overload the core and destroy Sokovia.

#10 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb: based off what exactly?

Cyborg never showed the ability to deny internet access to super sophisticated AI's.

Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Flash would not have the damage output to stop final form Ultron.

Cyborg never showed the ability to create heat seals and Superman never destroyed anything as big as Sokovia.

The JL are failing this mission.

#11 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh well, I guess we all die

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#12 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg figures out something hopefully.

#13 Posted by Zepta_Pon (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg controls the core, disables the thrusters on top and enables the ones on the bottom and lands the land mass safely on the ground. He also deletes Ultron from the internet easily, to a point where Sokovia won't even happen. Ultron even gets deleted before he upgrades.

#14 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@zepta_pon: what feats does cyborg have to delete even Jarvis let alone the superior Ultron?

#15 Edited by Zepta_Pon (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: Cyborg has better tech, sees everything and has access on the internet. Ultron is just human level tech.

#16 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Zepta_Pon (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart:

1. Cyborg is composed of the Mother Box tech which is above human level tech. Even the military couldn't even do anything to it, not even date it.

2. He sees everything on the internet.

3. Remotely hacks the power grid.

4. Remotely hacks the military.

5. Remotely hacks Batmans supercomputer.

6. Hacks Kryptonian tech.

7. Creates tech holograms with his hands.

8. Can change his compositions to another foreign metal like kryptonian with a scan.

9. Has the Mother Box Offensive and Defensive systems that gives him pseudo precog.

10. Has fast self repair.

11. Constantly evolving tech.

These are the ones I can think of on top of my head, I'm sure I missed something.

#18 Posted by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

@zepta_pon: this is my thread so I don't feel I should be debating for Ultron or the team but none of those feats are comparable to removing a sofisticated AI like Ultron who was complelty sentient and thought on his own free will like a person from the internet, he even looked like he had a brain when Tony was showing him to Bruce, he's also got his own hacking feats, that was just my 2 cents, won't really debate further, maybe someone else will

#19 Posted by Zepta_Pon (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonardsnart: Sure, like i said agree to disagree. Cyborg tech and feats are always there. I think the ones that I listed are not even complete. I still think without a doubt the Mother Box tech is above Ultron, which is only just a code that Stark hacked and is human level tech.

#20 Posted by Dannynutdude (92 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegerudoking: @thegerudoking: I love how you completely discredit the JL when before Age of Ultron the Avengers never showed a single sign of being capable of the feats they showed in the movie, even though they somehow did. Do you really think the Avengers1 team could have done what they did in age of Ultron? Nope.

Ultron has never encountered anyone as strong as Wonder Woman and Superman, who were blowing trades with Doomsday who would rip Ultron in half, even Steppenwolf could do that.

Flash could take wonder woman’s sword or aquaman’s trident and stab Ultron through the heart. The case could be argued that flash could generate enough speed to pierce vibranium with either weapon.

If they can’t handle Ultron, Superman can rip him apart.

Now with Cyborg, I don’t see why he couldn’t disconnect Ultron, since Cyborg is made out of a Motherbox which has planet level capabilities as shown in JL. Cyborg is basically connected to the entire planet, I don’t see why he can’t somehow disconnect Ultron completely.

The only disadvantage the JL have is numbers, since the Avengers had significantly more members in that fight. 90% of the current JL members haven’t had the time to develop/enhance themselves which the Avengers did, so that’s also taken in to consideration.

#21 Posted by Oraculi (7315 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can literally just push the city down slowly with his strength.

#22 Posted by eri123 (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraculi: What?Superman hasn't shown that kind of strength.

#23 Edited by Oraculi (7315 posts) - - Show Bio

@eri123 said:

@oraculi: What?Superman hasn't shown that kind of strength.

Well if we take the tetonic plate shifting one.

#24 Posted by eri123 (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraculi: Outlier.Superman struggled with a ship.

#25 Posted by Oraculi (7315 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by eri123 (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraculi: Also apparently it's an easter egg to another Superman that did it in another movie.

#27 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

@dannynutdude: the Avengers have the feats but the JL don't. No other way to explain it.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#28 Posted by Supermanforever (9730 posts) - - Show Bio

@eri123 said:

@oraculi: Outlier.Superman struggled with a ship.

What ship did he struggle with?

#29 Posted by HERMES1220 (966 posts) - - Show Bio

JL beats him, I’d say Cyborg is much more capable than IM technology wise. He’d be able to disconnect Ultron and the others defeat him.

#30 Edited by nightgate (1413 posts) - - Show Bio

By logic, the JL are more than capable to complete this mission. Cyborg for tech, Superman for the landmass etc. They have all the roles filled to complete the mission, now, a writer just has to write the script and it be filmed. That’s all feats are really, a writers intent turned to film. None of the Avengers had the feats to complete the mission prior to Age of Ultron, but they had all the necessary roles filled. At some point, especially in these hypothetical situations, logic must trump feats as there is no way to tell for certain whether or not the JL can do it, until they do it.

#31 Posted by eri123 (5240 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by RBT (29958 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see how they stop it. Cyborg could possibly take Ultron off the internet, but the Sokovia is still going to fall. Don't know how they can stop the descent.

#33 Edited by Omandtellor (207 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Bayman007 (2495 posts) - - Show Bio

Piece of cake

#35 Posted by ANTHP2000 (30390 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman statues the internet easily.

#36 Edited by BloodTimeline (204 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by sportjames23 (1148 posts) - - Show Bio

@zepta_pon:

/thread

Well done, my friend. Well done indeed. 👍

#38 Posted by miekskywalker (2562 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightgate: Superman cant destroy that landmass.

Thor and ironman alone couldn't either they had to duo it.

#39 Posted by theONEtaichou (1923 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends... if they have to do it exactly the same way as the Avengers they can't. But in different ways they can. Besides even the Avengers couldn't stop Ultron without their deus ex machina Vision who showed up to cut off Ultron from the internet. Before he came the Avengers could not do it.
Cyborg has better technological feats than Vision - literally Vision has one tech feat which was to remove Ultron from the internet. After that till his death he never did anything tech wise. How does one rank that compared to Cyborg?

Either way I would still say Cyborg hacks the landmass and flies it down, barring that Supes can probably HV the engines and disable them then try to stop the landmass from falling fast enough or Cyborg plus Flash lightning plus Supes strength replicate Tony heat seal + Thor output thereafter Supes rams the landmass into smaller and smaller pieces.

good day

#40 Posted by ANTHP2000 (30390 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou:

That's not how it works. Vision shutting Ultron out of the internet is beyond anything Cyborg's ever done. You don't get to rank Ultron based on this, you get to rank him based on his own feats, not his opponents' feats against him, or in this case, you get to rank him based on the fact that it's a virus type thingy running around globally with access to everything known to man. Also someone Tony Stark knew he couldn't hope of dealing with.

Bruh how does Cyborg hack LANDMASS, unless you're joking I legit need to know.

#41 Edited by Lan_Fan (18121 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by theONEtaichou (1923 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou:

That's not how it works. Vision shutting Ultron out of the internet is beyond anything Cyborg's ever done. You don't get to rank Ultron based on this, you get to rank him based on his own feats, not his opponents' feats against him, or in this case, you get to rank him based on the fact that it's a virus type thingy running around globally with access to everything known to man. Also someone Tony Stark knew he couldn't hope of dealing with.

Bruh how does Cyborg hack LANDMASS, unless you're joking I legit need to know.

Actually besides hacking Ultron what are Vision's tech feats? Did he hack 3 motherboxes that can transform a planet? One feat of removing Ultron means what actually? How hard is removing Ultron? Is it harder than hacking Apokolipian tech? Therein lies the rub... how does removing Ultron compare to anything? Did someone try to remove Ultron and fail? What does it take to remove Ultron? How do you rank that against Cyborg's feats? Forget the battle you tell me how does Vision's one feat rank against Cyborg's.
As for Tony - Ultron had to trick Natasha so that the Avengers can find him in Sokovia, Tony has no tech skill feat akin to Cyborg finding Steppenwolf via tech.

I maybe phrased it poorly - I meant Cyborg hack the machine that was lifting the landmass, didn't mean the actually literal rock itself.

good day

#43 Posted by ANTHP2000 (30390 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou:

Ultron was above and beyond J.A.R.V.I.S. to handle. And J.A.R.V.I.S. has access to the internet itself, all in front of him, nothing missing. He can access any form of intel in a matter of seconds. If he couldn't deal with Ultron, why can Cyborg?

#44 Posted by theONEtaichou (1923 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou:

Ultron was above and beyond J.A.R.V.I.S. to handle. And J.A.R.V.I.S. has access to the internet itself, all in front of him, nothing missing. He can access any form of intel in a matter of seconds. If he couldn't deal with Ultron, why can Cyborg?

Where did Jarvis have the internet in front of him? Also what does Jarvis having the internet in front of him mean - Cyborg also had the internet in front of him remember and he actually did something - hacked the Batcomputer, electric grid and was capable of searching the planet looking for Steppenwolf - those feats are more than what Jarvis has. Hackers also have the internet in front of them and they can do devastating things - can they also shut out Ultron? And Jarvis was enough for Ultron, he was the one who was preventing Ultron from accessing nuclear codes remember? Again how do we quantify this compared to Cyborg who was hacking motherbox tech?

You tell me how to rank Ultron when a broken and fragmented Jarvis was capable of preventing him from getting nuclear codes, and then Vision kicked him out of the internet. How do we rank those feats?

good day

#45 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7329 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg with Batman’s help shuts him out and the rest beat his physical ass into submission

#46 Posted by Richubs (7104 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them have feat good enough feats to remove Ultron from the Internet but yes they can stop the landmass.

Because Ultron is not removed from the Internet yet they don't have to worry about Ultron Bots escaping and only have to destroy the landmass.

Superman can go in the mass and definitely crumble the whole thing in 10 minutes.

The issues here would be the civilians however.

Not sure how they'd get the civilians off while Clark is destroying the landmass.

#47 Posted by FlashFyr (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: Flash gets them all in one building and then Supes carries it away, ignoring physics ;p

#48 Posted by Richubs (7104 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashfyr:

Great idea lol. It'd totally work if physics is ignored

#49 Posted by incursion2 (2423 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman statues the internet easily.

LOL

Avatar image for supermanforever
#50 Posted by Supermanforever (9730 posts) - - Show Bio

@eri123 said:

@supermanforever: The one he was dragging with chains.

You mean the ship that he was dragging in arctics? What exactly made you think he was struggling?