Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tjakrabirawa

DCEU Justice League:

Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, and The Flash

MCU Avengers:

Captain America, Ironman, Post-ragnarok Thor and Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Ant-Man, Black Panther and Spider-Man

Fox X-Men:

Old Prof. X, Prime Wolverine (Adamantium), young Jean Grey (No Phoenix), Cyclops, Storm, Beast, Colossus, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Deadpool, Psylocke, Rogue and Shadowcat

Fantastic 4 (2015):

Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch and Thing.

Rules:

• Fight till the death, total incap or BFR
  • No prep/random encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Revived Superman is bloodlusted

Battle take place in Metropolis 50 ft apart

Round 2: Both sides have basic knowledge of each others team, 30 mins prep time.

Reynold Lantern, Cw Green Arrow, White Canary, Manhunter, Supergirl, Firestorm, Red Tornado, Hawkman-Hawkgirl join the League.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

RookyNubee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no jobbers!

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prof X solos. He's too strong to be in this.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Prof X mind rapes Supes or that doesn't work because hes alien and Supes solos

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prof X mind rapes Supes or that doesn't work because hes alien and Supes solos

That made absolutely no sense. Since when does being an alien give you TP resistance?

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nomar

Why do fanboys make such bad topics? Why make a topic trying to show one side as a powerhouse just because you're stacking another side with a bunch of characters that amount to fodder? You made this with an obvious agenda. There are like 6-8 characters at best that matter for this fight. From the DC side only Superman and WW matter, Batman and the Flash (he does nothing offensively impressive in the movie that I can recall) are very much fodder in this fight. The Marvel side has enough heavy hitters on the front line to either win or hold off the DC side while their background characters like Prof-X just stomps the DC side. Make better topics.

I mean if she catches them off guard while being supported, Scarlet Witch can solo them. I think the DC side has big heavy hitters but DC fans are constantly trying to make topics that wank that side, when Marvel clearly demolishes them with the versatility of their characters. You even had to give DC side knowledge of Marvel character abilities because you're doing everything in your power to make this a DCCU beats MCU topic.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flash beats Pro X and Jean.

Then its time for Supes to play.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

Flash beats Pro X and Jean.

Then its time for Supes to play.

He isn't even going to know to go after them until it's too late. This is a random encounter with no prep. Who would instantly choose to go after a cripple in a wheelchair and a young girl?

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tj849

@rr79: And its also a CV battle with no plot. Flash KOs pro x and jean. Supes slaughters the rest.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

@rr79: And its also a CV battle with no plot. Flash KOs pro x and jean. Supes slaughters the rest.

Being a CV battle doesn't change them to automatically know who to go after. That's just stupid logic.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tj849

@rr79: It means theres no plot... Its a pure straight up fight. Flash went for the fodders in the film, Pro X definetly gets taken out as he looks weak. Jean maybe.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

should've made it Fantastic 4 2005.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

@rr79: It means theres no plot... Its a pure straight up fight. Flash went for the fodders in the film, Pro X definetly gets taken out as he looks weak. Jean maybe.

Wtf? In what world would Flash go after a cripple in a wheel chair and a young girl before anyone else? That makes absolutely no sense and you should be ashamed for saying it.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Wtf? In what world would Flash go after a cripple in a wheel chair and a young girl before anyone else? That makes absolutely no sense and you should be ashamed for saying it.

lol kk...

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BobLeGod

Flash and Superman gets to all of them before they kill themselves.

Edit: #CripplesCanGetPunchedToo

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RR79

And on that note. I'm out. I have little patience for people that can't differentiate between headcannon and the way these characters actually operate.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Amonfire1776

Marvel wins easily...

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha Avengers alone are enough.

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: what? Clark alone would be a huge trouble for them let alone the rest of the league

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: Clark solo's them all with his eyes closed xdlol.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. Prof x could potentially solo. Jean could also.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 both rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: Superman solos the avengers. Stop it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 both rounds.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: How? He was tagged by Cyborg, regardless of him being fast an angry Superman still was tagged more then once by a smaller roster.

In fact, post Ragnarok Thor can hold him off by himself with his Omni directional lightning "armor".

Clark might be fast but nothing suggests he's faster then lightning, meaning he can and will be tagged but Thor when lightning in reigning down on too of him and in front of him.

Unfortunately JL created made the majority of arguments boring with the statue arguement, but that doesn't apply to Post Ragnarok Thor.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Round 1 goes to Team Marvel with TP as the MVP.

Round 2 can go to JL with the prep if Flash takes out the telepaths first.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

@rampagethefirst: How? He was tagged by Cyborg, regardless of him being fast an angry Superman still was tagged more then once by a smaller roster.

In fact, post Ragnarok Thor can hold him off by himself with his Omni directional lightning "armor".

Clark might be fast but nothing suggests he's faster then lightning, meaning he can and will be tagged but Thor when lightning in reigning down on too of him and in front of him.

Unfortunately JL created made the majority of arguments boring with the statue arguement, but that doesn't apply to Post Ragnarok Thor.

Wow really, Cyborg tagged him ? While standing still, looking at them. While you are at it, lets say Clark got pushed back to fence by 10 year old too since it happened in MOS right ?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#31  Edited By APEX_pretador

Mismatch

Xavier solos

Thor solos everyone except Supes

Hulk solos everyone except Supes and Diana

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1:

I’d say X could solo. Why? Because even though Clark is pissed, I don’t see him gunning down X fast enough (as his first pick) when the bell rings. X will TP him before Clark gets to him; especially since Hulk and Thor alone can’t be one shotted. Flash (who was young and seemed inexperienced) would be the only other hope, but again, without prior knowledge, X doesn’t seem like a threat, plus, QS will likely catch Flash’s eye first.

Round 2:

I’m gonna cancel our X simply because I know MMH is a telepath too, but I don’t know who’s feats are better because I haven’t watched Supergirl. With 30mins of prep, Clark IS gonna know who to gun for first, and I honestly think it should be NC since he can BFR teammates left and right. The argument then becomes can a prepped Nightcrawler “bamph” the DCEU away and stay away from Clark (and Flash’s) grasp while doing so? Aside from NC, prep would be their other advantage, with Tony and Reed potentially doing some SERIOUS damage. Barring prep, NC BFR (or X out TP’ing MMH), the DCEU win. Clark alone while pissed btw flight, speed, strength and durability is enough to at LEAST preoccupy the Avengers. With that, WW, Aquaman and the Flash stomp everyone else, and that’s not even adding the others with Lantern, etc.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone was able to launch an attack before Superman reacted, these were physical attacks he could see. He won't see psi attacks with the exception of Wanda which she apparently will be able to launch before he reacts.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe: How is that relative? What I said applies to Post JL Supes. Don't tag me because you're butthurt. I'm not talking to you.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: This is honestly a fairer arguement IMO. Everyone says that Supes gives everyone trouble, but he's really the only one that gives everyone trouble (albiet Diana can out up a good fight) Thor alone can murk the league barring Superman, then everyone else "dog piles" Superman. It's a stomp IMO. The only arguement being the statue arguement for Superman.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub:

Are you mental ? What did Superman do ? Tried to dodge him ? He tried to escape Cyborg's attack ? He didn't even cared when Cyborg aimed the canon in his face and you are saying Cyborg tagged him.

So you can make retarded statements and tell people not to tag and argue about it with you ?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: I do watch Supergirl and MMH is no match for any Fox telepath let alone Xavier and the more powerful than Xavier Jean.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe: Careful with the insults, you don't want to get banned...

I told you not to tag me because I made my claim on this post already. Two people tagged me arguing me about it, then you tagged me on my reply to one of them. So you're some 3rd string debater at this point, and I'm not about to debate three people on the same thing.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

Then I think with prep, Vision and Kitty make Charles phase, while for extra safety, Sue protects him in a shield and he does the same thing. He stopped everyone in an airport, why couldn’t he do the same here and allow his team to decimate everyone else?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: You do realize thor has to know what’s going on in order to summon Omni directional lightning, right? He can’t do that while frozen lmao. And Superman can one shot most of that roster, so I’m not sure where dog piling comes from lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

professor x or jean solo with TP. everyone else gets stomped

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah professor X is all that's needed tbh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

Yes that is one way of putting it if you ignore all the context around it.

Last time I checked, having the Mjolnir doesn't drastically increase your reaction time.

You can't really be certain that he "will" be tagged by Thor when in the same post, you presume that he might be faster than Lightning (Not by feats though), and Superman will just stand by as Thor tries to kill him? if anything, logically, Superman wont even give him the chance to cast Lightning hex's lol.

And I'm assuming that you're not gonna explain how? Did he become super fast, maybe a scene that I missed? He got insane reaction time perhaps? How exactly does it not apply to Post-Ragnarok Thor?

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Fub

@rampagethefirst: Is this not god mode Thor in the OP? If so not then ok, Thor doesn't solo, but if it is then everything I said applies.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

@rampagethefirst: Is this not god mode Thor in the OP? If so not then ok, Thor doesn't solo, but if it is then everything I said applies.

You just contradicted yourself, in your previous post, you mentioned "Post-Ragnaro Thor", Post-Ragnarok Thor doesn't have God mode..

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: What are you on about? Post Ragnarok Thor is the most up to date incarnations if Thor.

I think maybe you have the terms "pre" and "post" confused.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

@rampagethefirst: What are you on about? Post Ragnarok Thor is the most up to date incarnations if Thor.

I think maybe you have the terms "pre" and "post" confused.

Read that wrong my bad, but the picture OP posted is of Pre-Ragnarok. So this is Pre-Ragnarok Thor.

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: your logic is retarded lol. Nobody's going after prof x and jean when prime Thor and hulk are still standing. Use your brain ffs