Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Same scenario at the end of X-Men Apocalypse, but replace the X-Men with The League. Can the out him down?

Rules:

No additional prep. League has basic knowledge that he is extremely powerful and has transmutation and healing powers.

Team is in-character and has no Superman

If this is a mismatch in teams favor they get help from the Suicide Squad, and if Apoc gets stomped he gets Psylocke, Storm, and Angel.

Comicexplorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Comicexplorer

Fox apocalypse did nothing they were claiming is power but we never seen it. Apocalypse get stomp

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think Apoc will win this one. It took a lot of firepower and a long time for Apoc to be taken down in his movie. Without Superman, I don't think they can take him down before murders them.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

poccy gets stomped, diana can both solo

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pocs is way faster in combat, and he can one-shot with molecular TK.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL takes it

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc stomps. There's nothing they can do that can put him down

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox apocalypse did nothing they were claiming is power but we never seen it. Apocalypse get stomp

True plus he got tagged by a far weaker speedster than say someone like Flash or WW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:
@comicexplorer said:

True plus he got tagged by a far weaker speedster than say someone like Flash or WW.

weaker than flash???the guy who runs like a duck lmao

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By arctika

@trust_this_786: lol so because he runs weird that means he's weak? That's like saying foul shots mean nothing if a player shoots underhand(which the best foul shooter happened to do btw) lmao At least he don't get his feet caught by tree roots lmao.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO WHAT

Someone actually said fox quicksilver is weaker than dceu flash

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By arctika

He is lol, QS has little to no combat feats, everything he's done DCEU Flash can do but better. DCEU Flash annihilated multiple parademons in one move, saved an Amazon God from falling rubble, dodged Superman's punches, those feats alone stomp anything QS has done and keep i mind his movie isn't even out yet lol. What has QS done on par with that besides move a few bullets, get his feet caught in mud and his leg busted again? lol Yeah, QS is so powerful lol

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the quicksilver rank in this site is hilarious

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: They literally had him fight no one else but the big bad in 2 movies because he was so powerful... Stop it

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By arctika

@kgb725: This is irrelevant, stop making excuses for why QS is lacking in combat feats. Flash has been in ONE movie only so far and already has more general feats than QS, accept it and move on. That's not even true, if he was so OP he would have taken on more fights. He got tagged by a damn tree root, he's not that powerful. His whole catching bullet feats, Flash can do that too, so?

@mrtrickster Exactly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

@kgb725: This is irrelevant, stop making excuses for why QS is lacking in combat feats. Flash has been in ONE movie only so far and already has more general feats than QS, accept it and move on. That's not even true, if he was so OP he would have taken on more fights. He got tagged by a damn tree root, he's not that powerful. His whole catching bullet feats, Flash can do that too, so?

@mrtrickster Exactly.

Loading Video...

show me one flash feat that tops this. Combat Speed doesn't mean shit if you cant see whats coming

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: Who would he have fought exactly ? Mystique and Magneto wouldn't have been able to do anything to him

Also Apocalypse literally took time to perceive him

jball834

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U cant just say if this happens they get help from ___ its just annoying. Any way, Diana and Supes is enough.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: And on top of that I don’t even think DCEU Flash is faster than CW Flash to be honest so him being faster than fox QS is crazy

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By arctika

@trust_this_786: lol are you kidding me? combat feats mean FAR more than saving a few people, Flash has done that on the show and he's considered slower than DCEU lol...wait til Flashpoint hits, it won't even be debatable.

Talk to me when QS does this and has any decent combat or counter feats, instead. 0:49 in, talk to me when QS holds his own and dodges punches from any mutant with Kryptonian level reflexes.

Loading Video...

or when QS does this oneshotting a bunch of parademon level aliens that fly, heavily armored and have plasma tech.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention he saved WW at one point, who mind you is faster than anyone QS ever saved.

We see QS running circles around Apocalypse yet gets tagged on his foot of all places while in motion. I don't even think he can vibrate otherwise he would have done it.

No Caption Provided

@kgb725:Apocalypse wasn't even trying at first, he didn't see QS coming but, then with a thought literally tagged QS with mud, catches his punch then breaks his leg...I don't see that happening to Flash, especially when someone like Superman couldn't tag him. It's already been established they body checked each other but as far as Supes attacks, he could not tag Flash and mind you this is an inexperienced Flash who was afraid of Superman. Wait til he gets more experience and confidence. I will bet you right now, once Flashpoint movie hits. DCEU will do things that make QS's feats look like nothing. Ok, let me ask you now if they were so confident in QS's power, why not have him fight Magneto? Mystique? Ok, Mystique a lot of people can beat she's just a decent fighter who can morph. But Magneto? Really? The dude was effecting the Earth itself, plus that point Mags was floating how would QS even get to him if he's in the air? I'm sure even if he blitzed Eric, Eric would just counter with restraining him some how. I'm not saying QS is weak or anything, but his best feats are just saving people, bullet timing all of which DCEU and CW Flash can do quite easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

@trust_this_786: lol are you kidding me? combat feats mean FAR more than saving a few people, Flash has done that on the show and he's considered slower than DCEU lol...wait til Flashpoint hits, it won't even be debatable.

Talk to me when QS does this and has any decent combat or counter feats, instead. 0:49 in, talk to me when QS holds his own and dodges punches from any mutant with Kryptonian level reflexes.

Loading Video...

or when QS does this oneshotting a bunch of parademon level aliens that fly, heavily armored and have plasma tech.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention he saved WW at one point, who mind you is faster than anyone QS ever saved...

I'm sorry Im not clear at all what you trying to prove. He isn't beating someone he can't react to lol.

Also Batman beat the parademons so their armor must be very stronger

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By arctika

@trust_this_786: Batman beat one parademon after mugging him, and using a predator net gadget pinning him before the parademon self destructed...then later tossed an explosive device knocking one back. Flash literally oneshotted at least 4 or 5 of them instantly....I don't see how this is comparable. Just look at the GIF man lol.

QS still has no combat feats and there's no proof Flash can't react to him when he was dodging Superman's punches. If anything we've yet to see QS do so otherwise he wouldn't have gotten tagged by Apocalypse who I'm sure safe to say way slower than Supes, WW and definitely Flash.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL curbs

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc wins...flash gets trapped in the ground and tk..ed...batman, cyborg, and aquaman cannot get through his shields...ww gets tked and koed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

@trust_this_786: Batman beat one parademon after mugging him, and using a predator net gadget pinning him before the parademon self destructed...then later tossed an explosive device knocking one back. Flash literally oneshotted at least 4 or 5 of them instantly....I don't see how this is comparable. Just look at the GIF man lol.

QS still has no combat feats and there's no proof Flash can't react to him when he was dodging Superman's punches. If anything we've yet to see QS do so otherwise he wouldn't have gotten tagged by Apocalypse who I'm sure safe to say way slower than Supes, WW and definitely Flash.

I said it twice and Ill say it again combat speed doesn't mean shit when you cant react to what coming. Both Superman and Flash would be statues to QS. You only need to look at the mansion scene. His fingers send normal humans flying and the only reason flash was dodging Superman was because he was a lot faster than him you can see in the vid you send that when Superman's body touched him he went flying. This battle does not have a superman so stop bringing him up

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By arctika

lmao @apoc stomping, no. JL does the stomping, WW, Flash or Cyborg would solo if went all out. Apoc would never tag Flash with his mud vines....and Apoc oneshotting WW is just laughable.

@ trust this 786: And I've said it a million times on here, I'll say it again. Speed Force works in a way that Flash doesn't just have advantage combat speed, but overall. You have no proof that Supes and Flash would be a statue, when he gets tagged by Apocalypse who's way weaker, slower and mud. You got it backwards, QS would be the statue to Flash and Supes, especially Flash. QS's speed is 800-900, pretty sure Flash and Supes far surpass that.

Yes, NORMALhumans lol pretty sure Flash and Supes would send humans flying blocks farther than QS. I have to ask though what metas, mutants or aliens did QS hit that far or oneshot? NONE. Please Stop saying that combat speed means nothing with reaction, they coincide, period. Especially when it comes to a speedster, you're not going to see Flash or QS fight like Batman. I was using Superman as an example measuring Flash's speed, so it's relevant to my argument. I never said Superman was fighting here if you read what I said.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trust_this_786: remember the scene where he runs down from the dome and push diana's sword ?

time was literally stopped yet we still were not able to see how fast he moves. i guess that makes him much more faster than QS.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Biggest difference between flash and quicksilver is Flash was noted to have SPEED Force. Flash also showed Parademon KO power via speed.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL was/is pretty dope but they wouldn't stand a chance vs Apocalypse.

Adding Supes would absolutely be necessary, tho I think Apoc wins either way.

Apocalypse has too many sets of powers that can negate or make most, if not all JL feats obsolete.

IMO of course.

JL movie was fairly entertaining btw!!

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc wins...flash gets trapped in the ground and tk..ed...batman, cyborg, and aquaman cannot get through his shields...ww gets tked and koed.

ErickAgl17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika Bro, stop it, DCEU flash is faaar slower than Fox quicksilver

Or you are saying superman let all that people die in the expotion? because quicksilver couldve saved everyone, including superman without breaking a sweat lol.

Stop being delussional, and look at the facts...If you say Quick silver got taken down by mud, then Flash got taken down by freakinn tripping LOL.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By arctika

@erickagl17: If you think QS is faster than Flash, you're the one delusional kid lol. If you're going to spell something at least spell it correctly. Flash is far FASTER, QS can't even fight anyone and the one time he did punch someone, he got owned by mud lol and Flash didn't trip, what are you talking about? He was dodging Clark's punches which was far more impressive than QS sucker punching Apocalypse, then getting his ass handed to him seconds later lol. And what is "expotion" this a new word or something? You mean explosion?

What does Superman courthouse explosion have to do with Flash and QS? QS saved people from a mansion while exploding, big whoop. Flash on CW has done that from literally a building falling, dodged and saved people from lightning, trains crashing and nukes blowing up while carrying people on water....DCEU Flash can match that easily. The only difference is he's inexperienced, but that doesn't mean he's incapable. QS would get owned if he fought Flash or Supes, QS has no answer for the speed force. Deal with it. We saw time stop during his assist with WW running around the dome pushing her sword towards her. He also saved her who is fast in her own right, did you not see the beginning where she blocked a row of machine gun automated bullets from a row of people? You need to stop being a fanboy with QS, he's so overhyped it's not even funny because of one scene which is hilarious. Wait til Flash's film hits, this won't even be a discussion lol though I'll still go Flash all day, any day.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: dont mind him hes a marvel fanboy

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: dont mind him hes a marvel fanboy

I can tell lol, lots of them on here. I find it hilarious how people think Fox QS is faster than all versions of Flash. Been seeing it for long time on here.

ErickAgl17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika Speed force is featless LOL

Its ok bro, i know you are a flash fanboy (look at your profile pic) But talking trash is not giving a character feats.

-Flash cant match what CW Flash has done If he could he wouldve taken every person in 1-3 seconds in that fight against steppenwolf, but he didtn, he was taking them slowly one by one.

-Flash tripped when running like 3 times LOL. Did you see the freaking movie?? I think you havent...so go watch it then come back...this is DCEU FLASH from JL just making sure you know that??

-He didnt really get "owned" by simple mud..it was apocalypse manipulation thingiee which was enough to break his leg, and that thing was fast AF....

-Flash got tagged by 1 single parademon shot. And was crying and out of combat after it.

Dont compare feats from CW flash to DCEU Flash...they are not the same LOL. What do you base your bs on that DCEU Flash can match him?...let alone QuickSilver

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erickagl17: No it's not lol it's the Speed Force.

QS is featless with H2H combat, he's weak durability. Who's talking trash? I'm just telling you you want people to understand what you say, spell correctly.

Yes he can I'm sure, wait til Flashpoint film.

No he didn't, post it then you're lying. He only fell during Superman dodging and giving the bolt to resurrect him.

Yeah he got owned.

No he didn't, Flash owned parademons

Don't compare QS to Flash in general lol

ErickAgl17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@babydarkseid: Lol you are not this biased bro hahaha.

@arctika said:

@erickagl17: No it's not lol it's the Speed Force.

QS is featless with H2H combat, he's weak durability. Who's talking trash? I'm just telling you you want people to understand what you say, spell correctly.

Yes he can I'm sure, wait til Flashpoint film.

No he didn't, post it then you're lying. He only fell during Superman dodging and giving the bolt to resurrect him.

Yeah he got owned.

No he didn't, Flash owned parademons

Don't compare QS to Flash in general lol

- DCEU Speed force its featless, its basically fancy lighting

No Caption Provided

-Flash is also featless in H2H, He took down like 8 parademons? Even MCU quicksilver could replicate that feat. Fox quicksilver doesnt even need H2H Combat feats 1 second and Flash would be like this :

-He cant replicate sht, there is no flash point film yet, untill there is, you have to admit he is slow as a turtle.

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miRESEDKX_U He tripped like this 2 times in the movie, he tripped when fighting superman (who is waaay slower than fox QS). AAAND he tripped in the final fight batman had to save him with his grappling hook....Again did you even watch the movie?

-Dude DID YOU SEE THE MOVIE?? He got tagged by a parademon laser in the fight of gotham harbor and was out of combat.

-You are the one who started comparing them and are getting trashed because Fox QS is way faster lol. Only because comic flash is faster doesnt mean movie flash is....Jesus the amount of fanboyism is insane

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/dceu-flash-vs-fox-quicksilver-1910512/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/fox-quicksilver-vs-dceu-flash-1910555/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/fox-quicksilver-vs-dceu-flash-1910555/

Please go to those and post what you are posting here LOL, people will make fun of you and bully you in so many ways, i wanna see that.

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: marvel fanboys like to wank fox qs cause of a fanboy calc video and take it as fact lmao

they would have tried to wank mcu qs but too bad hes not fast enough to dodge bullets lmao

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Flash is slower than fox quicksilver, he gets dragged into the ground and crushed. Everybody else gets mummified.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: sounds about right.

minorincon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do the justice league stomp? His durability outclasses any of their damage output. H2H certainly can't kill him and Cyborg's energy blasts are practically useless outside of being a distraction. And Flash was unimpressive at best, Appoc would catch up with him quick.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League stomps. There's a bunch of crazy talk going on in this thread.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By arctika

@ErickAgL17:

So I'm a "fanboy" because I have a Doomsday clock pic of Flash, Jay Garrick and Reverse Flash? lol I just changed my pic today, your logic is flawed.

No it's not just "fancy lightning"if you think that you clearly have no clue what the SF is lol...it's the source of Flash's power, a realm of it's own that thwarts a mere mutant power that's limited no less and one dimensional by comparison.

Incorrect, Flash is not featless. He oneshotted 8 Parademons with one blow, far more impressive than anything QS has done, avoided and dodged hits from Superman and countered one parademon up close while shooting at his face at close quarters. That alone is far more impressive than any H2H featless showing by QS, all you got is the mansion feat lol that's it, it pales compared to the things Flash has done already and this is only one movie mind you.

Actually he can, and you're just trolling clearly if you think "flash is slow as a turtle"

Nope, QS got caught while running. Flash was dodging attacks from Superman while fighting him, try again. QS was just running in a circle and got caught by mud, pathetic lol and QS again got caught by MUD transmutated WHILE running, did you watch both movies? lol

You're talking about when he got shot in the leg when he WASN'T looking? lol that's still not as bad as getting caught while running, if he was so fast, he would have dodged a mere mud hand. Get real.

I don't really care for other fanboys such as yourself, everyone here knows Flash in general stomps QS and you can't compare any speedster to the Speed Force, nuff said. Hate to break it to ya pal, but QS is not the fastest live screen. SV Clark and Bart stomp him and most likely DCEU and CW will if not already lol. Bart alone we all know that's a stomp not in Peter's favor lol. Seriously? You're using a taping up a human worker to a wall as a "feat" lmao...ok the scene where the guy wasn't even aware what happened when Flash drew on his face was even better since you didn't even SEE Flash move, GG's brah. Yeah I'm so sure no Flash on screen can tape a human to a wall with duck tape.

@babydarkseid:

Pretty much yeah lol what's funny about that video is it's all speculation, notice that one scene that they ignore with the sharpie which was hilarious you don't even see him move, you see him turn around then turn around again and the guys face is all messed up lol. We've never seen QS move that fast where we can't actually see him move.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arqe said:

@trust_this_786: remember the scene where he runs down from the dome and push diana's sword ?

time was literally stopped yet we still were not able to see how fast he moves. i guess that makes him much more faster than QS.

remember the mansion in which he saved a group of 20+ people from an explosion that had already exploded while screwing around. I guess that makes DCEU Flash much slower than Fox QS. And also time wasn't frozen Diana smiled at him during the scene its in a trailer

minorincon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league vs apocalypse turns into physics battle between two speedsters.

Punisher show is pretty good though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

@ErickAgL17:

No it's not just "fancy lightning"if you think that you clearly have no clue what the SF is lol...it's the source of Flash's power, a realm of it's own that thwarts a mere mutant power that's limited no less and one dimensional by comparison.

Incorrect, Flash is not featless. He oneshotted 8 Parademons with one blow, far more impressive than anything QS has done, avoided and dodged hits from Superman and countered one parademon up close while shooting at his face at close quarters. That alone is far more impressive than any H2H featless showing by QS, all you got is the mansion feat lol that's it, it pales compared to the things Flash has done already and this is only one movie mind you.

Actually he can, and you're just trolling clearly if you think "flash is slow as a turtle"

Nope, QS got caught while running. Flash was dodging attacks from Superman while fighting him, try again. QS was just running in a circle and got caught by mud, pathetic lol and QS again got caught by MUD transmutated WHILE running, did you watch both movies? lol

You're talking about when he got shot in the leg when he WASN'T looking? lol that's still not as bad as getting caught while running, if he was so fast, he would have dodged a mere mud hand. Get real.

I don't really care for other fanboys such as yourself, everyone here knows Flash in general stomps QS and you can't compare any speedster to the Speed Force, nuff said. Hate to break it to ya pal, but QS is not the fastest live screen. SV Clark and Bart stomp him and most likely DCEU and CW will if not already lol. Bart alone we all know that's a stomp not in Peter's favor lol. Seriously? You're using a taping up a human worker to a wall as a "feat" lmao...ok the scene where the guy wasn't even aware what happened when Flash drew on his face was even better since you didn't even SEE Flash move, GG's brah. Yeah I'm so sure no Flash on screen can tape a human to a wall with duck tape.

@babydarkseid:

Pretty much yeah lol what's funny about that video is it's all speculation, notice that one scene that they ignore with the sharpie which was hilarious you don't even see him move, you see him turn around then turn around again and the guys face is all messed up lol. We've never seen QS move that fast where we can't actually see him move.

So from your arguments that I have placed in bold your debating style is to first call us fanboys, next state some stupid nonsense about the SF lol, then take feats completely out of context by saying he was running in circles and was caught by mud. LOL. QS was running in circles to build up momentum to his Apoc with full force. Apoc withstanding that is by itself an amazing durability feat. Second, this mud he was caught in was telepathically manipulated by Apoc. You see his eyes turn a different color indicating he was using one of his plethora of powers.

One shotting 8 parademons isn't an impressive feat a much slower mcu quicksilver one shotted a lot more whilst having momentum. Its how flash is able to damage being like WW and Superman in the comics. By buildin momentum.

The only fanboy here is you lol

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mrtrickster

JL stomps

diana and flash can solo, maybe cyborg

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the whole thread went from apoc vs justice league to

dceu flash vs fox quicksilver lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league vs apocalypse turns into physics battle between two speedsters.

Punisher show is pretty good though.

lmao for real

loving the show