• 105 results
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

death4bunnies  Online

Poll DCEU Justice League vs DCU Titans (62 votes)

Justice league wins 68%
Titans win. 23%
Superman destroys the Titans after the Titans beat the JL. 10%
No Caption Provided

--------------

JL start without Superman, he only arrives if the Titans beat the JL; he arrives one hour after the last JL member falls(Titans know he's coming)

Battle at Gotham Harbor.

Full current gears for all.

200 meter starting distance.

At night.

• 
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@death4bunnies:

Yeah Raven never showed that she could control people. She can just mess with their heads. Also her powers changed after her encounter with Trigon. She even said so herself

Woman Wonder did literally the same thing that Superboy did in Justice League and did it for an entire crowd of people.

Raven gets one shotted by Diana. Connor puts up a decent fight but goes down.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By death4bunnies  Online

@jayskee:

Ravens powers changed in how she has control over them instead of the demon, thats it; it would be silly to throw away all her season 1 feats when she literally has the same powers, that manifest in the same way.

By feats she didnt just mess with someones head, her demon possessed them, and made them kill them selves.

-----

Diana did not do the same thing Connor did.

——-

Just look how far the bullets go past him before he moves; he outran the bullets by a lot....like 3x.

——-

Diana only moved about as fast as the bullets she’s encountered....prove me wrong...show me Diana ever significantly outpacing a bullet, and ill concede the point.

------

Are you really going to say this...vvvv

Loading Video...

Is as fast as this.vvv

Loading Video...

------

Connor is like 3 times faster, in a very very quantifiable way.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

@death4bunnies: I can agree she has better control concerning her base powers as we saw how she put the shield around Kori and Conner but I think as far as her more haxier abilities she can't control them and possibly not even use them as her evil self did.

I don't however think banishing trigon is something to bring up in her battles. I feel most of that was due to the inherit connection they had especially as Raven was his gateway into the world. I doubt she could replicate it on someone completely unrelated.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 death4bunnies  Online

@death4bunnies: I can agree she has better control concerning her base powers as we saw how she put the shield around Kori and Conner but I think as far as her more haxier abilities she can't control them and possibly not even use them as her evil self did.

I don't however think banishing trigon is something to bring up in her battles. I feel most of that was due to the inherit connection they had especially as Raven was his gateway into the world. I doubt she could replicate it on someone completely unrelated.

IDK, im sure we will get more showings, but I don't think we should disregard s1 feats, tho there might be a bit of context behind them.

-----

It may of been a inherent connection thing, but I kinda think it was mostly her ability to portal to Trigons relm(a feat I think she is capable of because of her nature as the 'Key') then aside from the portal I think there was a fair amount of TK, and some disintegration.

I think her being a match(and more powerful than) planetary Trigon was made explicit; and I think that makes her pretty powerful.

Again I don't think we should disregard this feat, but I can respect that there is again some amount of context, and that should also be considered.

-----

In this battle I think she could defeat anyone on the JL(with implied power and visual feats), assuming she can get ahold of them with her demon, or her cloud.

I think Connor may be able to open up that possibility for some of the speedier characters; like I don't think Diana can insta blitz the Titans; because once she tries she will be intercepted by the slightly faster Superboy.

------

I also found a feat for another Amazon that may be scalable to Donna Troy, I know Donna Troy failed to save Aqualad, but it was kinda a sneak attack, and it did seem like Donna and Aquaboy could see the bullet coming in slo motion.

Loading Video...

------

Im kinda having a hard time interpreting this feat with Donnas lasso. In the comics Donna Troy has some level of energy absorption, do you think that what happened here? Like did the lasso depower Starfire??

Loading Video...

barretstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on statements the Titans are afraid of Deathstroke. Everyone on JL solos.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@death4bunnies:

1. Raven does not have those powers anymore after her encounter with Trigon. She wouldn’t even been able to touch Diana if she did

2. That one feat does not meant that Connor is 3x faster than her. In her justice league feat, she reacted and blocked an entire clip of ammo being fired at once.

Literally, no one of Titans can compete with her

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By death4bunnies  Online

@jayskee said:

@death4bunnies:

1. Raven does not have those powers anymore after her encounter with Trigon. She wouldn’t even been able to touch Diana if she did

Disagree, but I think we have both fleshed out our positions.

2. That one feat does not meant that Connor is 3x faster than her. In her justice league feat, she reacted and blocked an entire clip of ammo being fired at once.

Its a quantifiable speed feat, hes been in like 2 episodes, by the numbers he is 3x faster; as in Diana has never (not even once) moved that fast; if she has please show me.

You cant fire a entire clip at once, the bullets have to enter the chamber and be struck, then they fire one by one; Diana moved about as fast as a bullet, but no faster; outrunning the 'fire-rate' of a gun doesnt improve the feat.

Connor move like 6ft in the time the bullet moved like 6 inches; you do the math on that one.

-----

Literally, no one of Titans can compete with her

Disagree, Donna Troy gets beat, but she definitely adds something to the fight. Here lasso depowers characters, and DCU Amazons are pretty fast themselves.

Blur speed run.

Another DCU Amazon cuts bullet out of the air with shuriken.

Lasso Negates Starfires energy powers.

Diana definitely cant solo; tho I can respect that you think the JL wins, I think its a pretty even fight.

I mean come on here, team DCU has some pretty high level hax, speed feats, and some pure power, she can't solo the whole team.

Id, CAV Superboy/Krypto vs Diana strait up, let alone with Raven, Starfire, and Wondergirl added to the mix.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 death4bunnies  Online

Based on statements the Titans are afraid of Deathstroke. Everyone on JL solos.

Not afraid of Deathstroke in a strait up fight, but the dude has sniped at their friends, and is enhanced himself......Also he hasn't faced off against any of the new titans -Connor, Raven, Starfire.

(I added villains to the Titans Respect Thread)

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watched the gifs and videos on the respect thread, JL stomp. Titans aren't that strong and are being super hyped by statements that don't even mean what the hype says they do. And Raven never ever scales from Trigon. She always has a special connection to him that allows her to beat him.

Titans look really slow, unskilled, and uncoordinated.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 death4bunnies  Online

Watched the gifs and videos on the respect thread, JL stomp. Titans aren't that strong and are being super hyped by statements that don't even mean what the hype says they do. And Raven never ever scales from Trigon. She always has a special connection to him that allows her to beat him.

Which statement do you think we are getting wrong??

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

Starfire's not sun level due to that scene/statement.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 death4bunnies  Online

@death4bunnies said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Starfire's not sun level due to that scene/statement.

I agree, but I don't think we got the statement wrong, or that it doesnt mean what the hype says it does.

I don't think Starfire is Sun level either, but that statement from the scientist should show that she has some level of power.

I wouldn't use sun level in a debate like that, but I would use it to show her quantifiable feats arnt outliers.

Like here her shield melts a bullet near instantly; that suet be looked at as a outlier, but now I think we can safely say she's ment to have this power level.

Loading Video...

------

Melting a bullet that fast requires some extreme energy.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Titans still need some more scenes and fleshed out power displays. Even so the difference betwen the teams isn't big and I say they are already threatening the JL.

If we take Raven at her best (going all out and able to control her powers) then the Titans will destroy the JL, heck, Raven might do that alone in that circumstances (but she is still not quite in full control of her abilities). She do have precognition powers in the first season, iirc, with her demon side warning her in advance of various threats and even wants to preemptively eliminate the threats or enemies before they even manifest or act. This should allow her to take down the most dangerous targets before they realize they are targeted.

Her best feats should be overpowering Trigon, who is a sort of universal threat, and containing Starfire energy release that healed Superboy. Trigon was really underused and resolved in a kinda underwhelming way (but I think he will be back in a more spectacular way in a later season) but still a far more dangerous enemy than anything faced by JL. Starfire people knew well in advance about him and send her travelling all across the galactic space on Earth to try stop his arrival in this dimension.

Starfire herself is a bit inconsistent in her showings but her upper level are pretty consistent and her energy release seem to be around stars temperatures. She burned those thugs before the empty shell from the bullet fired at her to hit the ground, and they were turned to ashes on spot, including the bones.

Loading Video...

In a professional crematory they burn the bodies for two-three hours at around 1300-1400 celsius and some big bones and skull is still not turned to ashes at the end. Only closer to nuke explosions the corpses are burned like that so fast.

So Kori releasing such energies in a more localized area or spot is plausible for both the first episode in the series and when she healed Superboy. And Raven was able to contain that with no problem.

On JL side, none can keep up with Raven if she manage to get on them and she will be more likely the last to be targeted by any of JL members, being still a young girl with no apparent superpowers. Superboy, from what I seen, seem to be quite faster than WW and able to hang with her in a straight battle, at least long enough.

Flash is not the type to go all out and badly hurt or kill someone right away, is even more inexperienced than most of the Titans and prone to silly falls when he speed up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbbb3a63f0b0
deactivated-5dbbb3a63f0b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Titans aren't there yet, they'd ultimately get overpowered and beaten by the Justice League.

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They get statued by supes.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL smash them

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By death4bunnies  Online
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW could solo if she looses her bracelets

Superman stomps

ClarkKentucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor and krypto are enough.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't watched the newest episode, but the JL stomps.

SheHulk528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wondergirl and Superboy seem to be on par and terms of Speed and Strength. Starfire is probably around their level but she was de-powered this entire episode to the point where she hurt her hand punching mercy.

Also Death Donnas lasso isn’t capable of Depowering people. Starfire just stop using her blast. Donna says her lasso is capable of Memory Wipe and Forcing others to tell the truth.

Raven with her new mind illusion powers can definitely be effective in battle for the team. But it’s not clear on whether she has to have been inside their heads already. she said after being inside of Dicks head she could bring his memories to reality. Not sure if that’s what bringing that Gargoyle scene was all about. Maybe it was something from Dick saw in Gotham.

Currently the Titans will still lose after a good battle.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends entirely on what happens in the battle. Frankly, if Flash doesn't job and goes for kill shots...the Titans are in serious trouble except Starfire via auto shields and Connor who might not take any damage from Flash punching him...in fact, Barry could hurt himself real bad by attacking Connor...but if the JL don't deal with Raven and Starfire fast, that's baaaaad juju. Raven absolutely has the capability to take down any of the JL members if she gets a hold of them and STarfire+Raven means they can sun blast everyone while Raven shields the Titans from the collateral damage....which is also going to amp Connor and maaaaybe Krypto.

If the Titans make it to Superman, I think the Titans take it. Superman isn't going to kill a bunch of kids and that is going to allow Raven to knock him down a peg or 5 since she and Connor are the only ones who have a chance at beating JL Superman. If JL Superman shows up and starts throwing kill shot blows though, it ends in less than a second.