DCEU Justice League vs DCU Titans

• 105 results
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: DCEU Justice League vs DCU Titans (62 votes)

Justice league wins 68%
Titans win. 23%
Superman destroys the Titans after the Titans beat the JL. 10%
No Caption Provided

--------------

JL start without Superman, he only arrives if the Titans beat the JL; he arrives one hour after the last JL member falls(Titans know he's coming)

Battle at Gotham Harbor.

Full current gears for all.

200 meter starting distance.

At night.

• 
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HERMES1220

@death4bunnies: Based on implications aren’t the Titans a lot more powerful than we see visually?

Like Raven and Starfire?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Based on implications aren’t the Titans a lot more powerful than we see visually?

Like Raven and Starfire?

Yes

Raven defeated Trigon, and he was stated to be planetary, and was walking and killing everything within like a 100 meter radius with each step.

Starfire has a sun level statement, as does Raven for containing it(it healed Superboy)

Superboy is by scaling to the in universe superman, who was stated to be FTL and lift buildings.

Aqualad when he took dr lights attack was taking a attack from someone stated to be nuke level.

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220 said:

Like Raven and Starfire?

Yes

Raven defeated Trigon, and he was stated to be planetary, and was walking and killing everything within like a 100 meter radius with each step.

Starfire has a sun level statement, as does Raven for containing it(it healed Superboy)

Superboy is by scaling to the in universe superman, who was stated to be FTL and lift buildings.

Aqualad when he took dr lights attack was taking a attack from someone stated to be nuke level.

its a spite then.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Well they should win then. Though I’d say SB isn’t as strong as DCU Superman. Maybe half as possibly.

Thanks though, I was trying to remember what the statement was about Raven.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Yeah, that Starfire scene with Superboy alone scales these guys up to insane levels in terms of power output.

However, they're a bit of glass cannons, so if they manage to kill off the JL in the beginning with the Starfire/Raven combo attack, that isn't going to work on Superman, who should mop the floor with them. Unless Connor is able to keep up with him, which I'm not sure about.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bearderby: @hermes1220:

Also raven can resurrect the dead, and heal others mortal wounds.

-------

I think its still a good match, Diana has that devil sword, and Aquamans trident has some potential.

------

Flash is a problem, I think only Starfire has a shot against him 'not jobbing', tho others could stalemate him.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Yeah, that Starfire scene with Superboy alone scales these guys up to insane levels in terms of power output.

However, they're a bit of glass cannons, so if they manage to kill off the JL in the beginning with the Starfire/Raven combo attack, that isn't going to work on Superman, who should mop the floor with them. Unless Connor is able to keep up with him, which I'm not sure about.

I agree, tho when Superman arrives I think Raven could also be dangerous to him also, Starfire may just empower Superman.

Avatar image for william21213131
william21213131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By william21213131

Statements don't count as feats, feats count as feats lol and by feats Diana takes out all of them relatively easily.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By death4bunnies

@william21213131 said:

Statements don't count as feats, feats count as feats lol and by feats Diana takes out all of them relatively easily.

They have feats to back the statement, for example;

Superboy has solid feats to show that he is faster than Diana.

This bullet is way ahead of him before he starts moving.

Loading Video...

And Raven just by visual feats is a CMB Hax mid-high tier.

Loading Video...

Also the statements referenced are just the in universe explanation for the visual feat...to explain to us what we are seeing. Like below.

Loading Video...

-------------

------------

Feats backed by in universe knowledgeable statements >>>> Visual feats alone.

-----------

I think its a tough battle all around, there is a respect thread I made for the titans at the top of this thread, they are getting pretty powerful.

--------

Dianas sword and Aquamans trident are real problems tho, as is flashes speed.....and Superman has some pretty flashy statements behind him also.

---------

--------

william21213131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By william21213131

@death4bunnies: The problem is raven, starfire, beast boy the teams heavy hitters excluding superboy are all glass cannons. Flash could blitz most of them, superboys speed may pose a threat but he lacks the damage put to harm Diana with her gear.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: The problem is raven, starfire, beast boy the teams heavy hitters excluding superboy are all glass cannons. Flash could blitz most of them, superboys speed may pose a threat but he lacks the damage put to harm Diana with her gear.

200 meter starting distance could possibly provide some cover for the street levelers, especially with Robins use of smoke.

-----

Starfire isnt getting blitzed by Flash----

Auto Shield

Point blank auto shield

------

Wondergirl has some level of speed, not flash level obviously, but it should help against Aquaman.

Blur speed run.

-------

Superboys strength alone surly can hurt Diana, and if it doesnt, he can create a opening for one of his more Hax teammates. Superboy also come with latent memories from Supes and Lex, and that the in universe explanation for why he is so proficient with his powers.

Anyway Superboy could probably hurt Diana.

reenforced door off its hinges

No Caption Provided

------

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HERMES1220

@death4bunnies: Yeah, thanks again for the clarification.

The DD punch feat was quantified so I’d say as of now Diana is way stronger than him. He needs more feats. Hopefully he gets them pretty soon, likewise with Starfire she’s in my top 10 for characters (in comics).

I can show you the calc if you want.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

william21213131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By william21213131
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Regardless kory has no speed feats to react to barry at all he can statue her and i doubt her shields can stop her from getting from turned to mush https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-17-2018/fnPd4q.gif

The point of auto shields is she doesnt have to react, her sheild will protect her.

She's not a fodderdemon and Berry has no feats to survive a direct encounter with fire shields that instantly vaporize bullets.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#21  Edited By StormShadow_X

Justice League. I think that Titans are being a bit overrated especially with questionable statements.

Raven is being ovverated the most. She can't replicate her best feats on a consistently level and can barley control her powers under pressure. Her feat against trigon shouldn't be used as it seems she was able to do it because of the connection they have through their powers. She lost fairly to street level rose and only won after losing control which you don't want in a team fight.At best she could contain a member but would quickly lose focus after seeing another Titan get hurt or something similar.

No need to speak on the og Titans as none of them could beat a single member save for Batman and maybe flash due to his stupidity.

Gar is a weird case. Again he's only a threat to Batman but he doesn't even like biting in character.

Rachel and Jason probably couldn't even beat Bruce if I'm being honest but even if they could everyone else is out if their league.

Superboy while impressive does not use his speed in combat much at all except when he's saving people. He was tagged many times during his first fight ( though he didn't feel much of it) I also think his feat with the metal door is something to ponder about. I doubt the writers know how impressive that is, let's see if this season Conner shows any limits with his strength to say he's a casual 100 plus tonner. But taking the feat at face value. I still don't think he can beat Diana .

Kori is the most consistent threat but again I don't think she can best any leaguer in a 1v1 unless flash is being an idiot.

If the Titans somehow best the team Superman easily rolls over them.

The only scenario I can see the Titans getting past the league is the league holding back when facing some of the younger members

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Titans should beat the initial team based on feats and statements. But probably get oneshot by Supes upon arrival. We don’t know the full extent of Raven’s powers yet but that could change things。

GateOfBabylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GateOfBabylon

JL should win. The only one that will give them trouble is Conner and he doesn't have enough feats yet. Even if the Titans somehow win, Superman wipes the floor with them.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Heatforce

JL wins. I think either Diana or Aquaman can solo most out of 10/10 fights; Aquaman mainly because of the battle location. With Supes it becomes murder.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By death4bunnies

@heatforce: @onlyoneempereor:

Diana gets beat by the Superboy/Krytpo combo; Id CAV this.

Aquaman gets beat by Aqualad and Raven duo.

Cyborg gets beat by Wondergirl, Beast boy, and Rose.

Flash gets beat by Starfire; or mutual destruction if he blitzes her auto shield.

Batman gets mobbed, but it think just the 2 Robins can beat him alone.

-=------

During the hour they are waiting on Superman, Kory can heal Connor, and Raven can heal mortal wounds, and possibly bring back the dead; Raven can also make slaves, so there is a case to be made for Raven turning the JL before Supes arrives.

If Superboy and Krypto can keep him occupied until Raven gets a hold of him Titans can win, if Superman splats Raven before she can get ahold of him with her demon...the titans are doomed.

---------

I dont know how people think Diana can solo, the Titans arnt chumps, and carry some pretty powerful feats.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: @onlyoneempereor:

Diana gets beat by the Superboy/Krytpo combo; Id CAV this.

Aquaman gets beat by Aqualad and Raven duo.

Cyborg gets beat by Wondergirl, Beast boy, and Rose.

Flash gets beat by Starfire; or mutual destruction if he blitzes her auto shield.

Batman gets mobbed, but it think just the 2 Robins can beat him alone.

-=------

During the hour they are waiting on Superman, Kory can heal Connor, and Raven can heal mortal wounds, and possibly bring back the dead; Raven can also make slaves, so there is a case to be made for Raven turning the JL before Supes arrives.

If Superboy and Krypto can keep him occupied until Raven gets a hold of him Titans can win, if Superman splats Raven before she can get ahold of him with her demon...the titans are doomed.

---------

I dont know how people think Diana can solo, the Titans arnt chumps, and carry some pretty powerful feats.

Not downplaying the feats but I need to see more from characters like Conner, Starfire and Raven. Aquaman can summon the trench or Karathen. I assume summoning trench would be like summoning any other sea creature (as in allowed for the fight) plus the trench have feats of being out of water and the Karathan swam through Earth's core/ lava so being on the surface for some time shouldn't be a problem. Also, I think Arthur summoned a lightning storm with his trident. Puts into perspective how much power Atlan's trident holds since it could sink all of Atlantis.

Diana I think is just too fast for most of them. Superboy stands the best chance but he's not quite mentally stable and Diana can take advantage of that.

Not sure how Raven can beat supes? We have no indication that Supes is weak to magic besides scaling Diana's ability to harm doomsday for all kryptonians.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not downplaying the feats but I need to see more from characters like Conner, Starfire and Raven. Aquaman can summon the trench or Karathen. I assume summoning trench would be like summoning any other sea creature (as in allowed for the fight) plus the trench have feats of being out of water and the Karathan swam through Earth's core/ lava so being on the surface for some time shouldn't be a problem. Also, I think Arthur summoned a lightning storm with his trident. Puts into perspective how much power Atlan's trident holds since it could sink all of Atlantis.

Diana I think is just too fast for most of them. Superboy stands the best chance but he's not quite mentally stable and Diana can take advantage of that.

Not sure how Raven can beat supes? We have no indication that Supes is weak to magic besides scaling Diana's ability to harm doomsday for all kryptonians.

I dont remember a lightning storm, but Id love to see it.

I dont think Aquaman is allowed outside help, not exactly specified; but all of Atlantis(that he controls) seems unfair.....Tho I do think Starfire is a match for the trench, do to their weakness to light.

------

Superboy I dont think is mentally unstable, just a bit confused as to where he fits in in the world, I think in universe his fighting prowess and competent use of his powers is from latent memories; he seemed pretty skilled for a baby; along with Krypto I think they can take Diana, in a hard fight.

------

I dont think Superman is weak to magic, but I don't think he has any natural resistance to it.

Raven disintegrated and banished planetary Trigon(I found a planetary feat for trigon that supports the statements), and can posses people with a demon clone.

Also a argument could be made that Raven enslaves the JL before Supes gets there.

------

Not that I think the Titans take the majority(im still unsure about that), but I do see some win conditions for the Titans.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce said:

I dont remember a lightning storm, but Id love to see it.

I dont think Aquaman is allowed outside help, not exactly specified; but all of Atlantis(that he controls) seems unfair.....Tho I do think Starfire is a match for the trench, do to their weakness to light.

------

Superboy I dont think is mentally unstable, just a bit confused as to where he fits in in the world, I think in universe his fighting prowess and competent use of his powers is from latent memories; he seemed pretty skilled for a baby; along with Krypto I think they can take Diana, in a hard fight.

------

I dont think Superman is weak to magic, but I don't think he has any natural resistance to it.

Raven disintegrated and banished planetary Trigon(I found a planetary feat for trigon that supports the statements), and can posses people with a demon clone.

Also a argument could be made that Raven enslaves the JL before Supes gets there.

------

Not that I think the Titans take the majority(im still unsure about that), but I do see some win conditions for the Titans.

Starefire would be problem for the Trench but their numbers could be a bit overhwhelming; plus she doesn't want to Aoe and potentially hurt her friends. I feel like they should be allowed a long with Karathen because it's part of his power set. Besides Titans get Krypto, who is a very good boy 👍

Aquaman summons lightning here at timestamp 3:18ish

https://youtu.be/zYFHhCqMKa0

Here is the storm but now that I think about it, may have just been the lightning. Still pretty good feat getting several lightning bolts to pierce that deep and not disperse.

https://youtu.be/Zp5EqO6gPII

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to be the one to do this but... The Titans are being HYPED. Raven and Starfire are pretty useless in battle not to mention they are too slow and will get oneshotted by wonder woman, the only real fighters here should be Nightwing and Robin but they are massively outclassed so they also die. For the real fight here wonder woman and all the other league characters here have ultimately better feats and will beat Superboy, all Titans have are just hype statements and no concrete battle feats.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starefire would be problem for the Trench but their numbers could be a bit overhwhelming; plus she doesn't want to Aoe and potentially hurt her friends. I feel like they should be allowed a long with Karathen because it's part of his power set. Besides Titans get Krypto, who is a very good boy 👍

Aquaman summons lightning here at timestamp 3:18ish

https://youtu.be/zYFHhCqMKa0

Here is the storm but now that I think about it, may have just been the lightning. Still pretty good feat getting several lightning bolts to pierce that deep and not disperse.

https://youtu.be/Zp5EqO6gPII

Cool, ive never seen the lightning feat, seems like Aquaman can indeed summon it.

-------

About Atlantis, I don't think its fair for Aquaman to control a entire army; I also think its a bit out of character fo him to use the deep in a battle like this.

I mean if we can can call friends, Raven can call forth Trigon, then just banish him if he doesnt do what she says; super out of character and unfair.

----

Also im the OP, and though I cant edit a poll, I definitely didn't mean for Aquaman too be backed by full Atlantis or the Karathen.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to be the one to do this but... The Titans are being HYPED. Raven and Starfire are pretty useless in battle not to mention they are too slow and will get oneshotted by wonder woman, the only real fighters here should be Nightwing and Robin but they are massively outclassed so they also die. For the real fight here wonder woman and all the other league characters here have ultimately better feats and will beat Superboy, all Titans have are just hype statements and no concrete battle feats.

I have a respect thread att the top of this thread, the titans have a bunch of feats.

-----

Why does WW bltiz the slow people on Titans, but Connor doesnt blitz the slow characters on the JL?

------

How are Raven and Starfire useless?

Starfire has auto shields that vaporize bullets, that should help against a blitz.(especially by Flash)

Raven is a bit slow, but so is Aquaman, and Raven is a lot more powerful.

Superboy is strait up faster than Diana, by feats.

Wondergirl is definitely a fighter, so is Aqualad, they have more feats than Cyborg.

Hell even Krypto has better speed feats than Aquaman and Cyborg.

-------

These are all combat feats.^^^^^^^The Titans have plenty of combat feats.

-------

Im not sure who wins, but Titans definitely have the feats to compete, apart from Hype.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Titans have been getting better and better feats with each new episode, but they still aren't on the level of the Justice League.

The Titan MVPs are Superboy, Starfire, Raven, and Krypto. Garth has like three feats, and Donna is decent. The others are pretty weak.

Batman and Cyborg alone could take out the weaker ones while Flash keeps everyone distracted. Aquaman can deal with Donna and Garth quite easily while Diana takes out Superboy and Starfire. Her gear is just too much for them to handle.

Hell, one bracelet smash by Diana could take most of them out.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

The Titans have been getting better and better feats with each new episode, but they still aren't on the level of the Justice League.

The Titan MVPs are Superboy, Starfire, Raven, and Krypto. Garth has like three feats, and Donna is decent. The others are pretty weak.

Batman and Cyborg alone could take out the weaker ones while Flash keeps everyone distracted. Aquaman can deal with Donna and Garth quite easily while Diana takes out Superboy and Starfire. Her gear is just too much for them to handle.

I think they are getting near that level, but im unsure if they can win this also.

-----

I guess how I saw the fight going is.

Diana goes to blitz a Titan, Connor reacts and shoves her to the side. Flash goes to blitz and maybe splatters a streetleveler, but dies when he hit Starfires auto shields. Aquaboy faces off with Aquaman, and dies to the trident; Raven targets Aquaman. Wondergirl fights Cyborg, while the streeetlevelrs find cover and stealth.

-----

Connor/Krypto vs Diana.

Starfire vs Flash.

Aquaboy/Raven vs Aquaman.

Wondergirl vs Cyborg

Street Levelers in a stealth battle with Batman.

------

I know these are favorable matchups for the Titans; tho can you highlight the battles you think the Titans win.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

I think they are getting near that level, but im unsure if they can win this also.

-----

I guess how I saw the fight going is.

Diana goes to blitz a Titan, Connor reacts and shoves her to the side. Flash goes to blitz and maybe splatters a streetleveler, but dies when he hit Starfires auto shields. Aquaboy faces off with Aquaman, and dies to the trident; Raven targets Aquaman. Wondergirl fights Cyborg, while the streeetlevelrs find cover and stealth.

-----

Connor/Krypto vs Diana.

Starfire vs Flash.

Aquaboy/Raven vs Aquaman.

Wondergirl vs Cyborg

Street Levelers in a stealth battle with Batman.

------

I know these are favorable matchups for the Titans; tho can you highlight the battles you think the Titans win.

Maybe by the end of this season, the Titans will be able to contend with the DCEU Justice League, but as of now, they can't win.

If Diana starts with a bracelet smash, she's taking out all the street-levellers, Raven, probably Garth, and probably Donna. Starfire, Superboy, and Krypto will be knocked back and injured.

Those match-ups are very favourable to the Titans. It really depends on who faces who.

The threat priority of the JL are Diana > Aquaman > Flash > Cyborg > Batman. Diana can take out anyone on her own, as can Aquaman with his trident. Flash and Cyborg can take out all the street-levellers. Batman can at least contend with 2-3 of the street-levellers at once. There is no single person on the Titans that can take out Diana 1v1, and no one except Superboy/Krypto/Starfire can harm Aquaman, with the other exception of Raven's hax.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a respect thread att the top of this thread, the titans have a bunch of feats.

Read it before.

Why does WW bltiz the slow people on Titans, but Connor doesnt blitz the slow characters on the JL?

The problem is the durability not the speed, wonder woman who is rather fast has feat to show that she could pretty much one shot majority of the Titans, while although cornor is fast I don't see him being able to one shot cyborg or aquaman (Batman dies).

How are Raven and Starfire useless?

Because neither can tank a casual strike from wonder woman, Starfire although strong has never tanked a strike from someone as strong as wonder woman, while Raven has very poor durability feats.

Starfire has auto shields that vaporize bullets, that should help against a blitz.(especially by Flash)

Good point. But could she tank an attack from cyborg or Aquaman.

Raven is a bit slow, but so is Aquaman, and Raven is a lot more powerful.

Aquaman has more experience in battle than Raven and the one time feat from Raven really doesn't tell if she could do it again.

Superboy is strait up faster than Diana, by feats.

Are you serious? Because I seriously can't tell. That's like an exact replica of Diana's bank robbery feat ( I will get scan later not on PC now). He isn't by anyway faster.

Wondergirl is definitely a fighter, so is Aqualad, they have more feats than Cyborg.

Yeah, they both get crushed by Aquaman.

Hell even Krypto has better speed feats than Aquaman and Cyborg.

No just no.

Sorry about the lack of details in my response not in the right place to post scans or do a proper debate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbdb3c31507c
deactivated-5dbdb3c31507c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos.

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By death4bunnies

@universeichigo1:

Look how far the bullet goes past Connor before he moves. He outruns the bullet by like 3x....

———

Diana only goes about as fast as the bullets she’s faced, if you could show me one scene where she significantly outpaces a bullet then I’ll concede the speed point....

But how I see it is Connor is 3x assault rifle bullet speed and Diana is about as fast as a assault rifle bullet....by feats.

———

Can you show me a single speed feat from Cyborg or Aquaman that beats Krypto’s?

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah Wonder Woman solos

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee:

How is Diana going to solo when Raven turns her into a slave, via demon clone possession.

——-

Before you say she blitzes, Connor is much faster than Diana ...about 3x quantifiably... and he uses this ability to protect in character.

———

———

If Raven turns WW into a thrall that’s bad news for the rest of the JL.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@death4bunnies:

Umm when did Raven show that she could possess people?

Also, Superboy is not faster than Wonder Woman. At best, he can keep up with her but she’s superior in every other way.

The only person on Titans who can really hurt Diana is starfire but Diana easily fast enough to dodge her starbursts and strong enough to one shot her.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee said:

@death4bunnies:

Umm when did Raven show that she could possess people?

There is a Titans Respect Thread at the top of this thread, the possession feats are below, but Raven also bound, disintegrated and banished planet level Trigon(I have a new feat for Trigon in the respect thread).

TK's a man against a wall, TK's Dick through a wall, releases a demon clone.

Demon Clone possesses man

Demon Clone makes possessed man vomit blood and kill himself.

Also, Superboy is not faster than Wonder Woman. At best, he can keep up with her but she’s superior in every other way.

He is faster, like 3 times faster, in a very very quantifiable way.

Look at how far the bullet goes past Connor before he moves, he crosses like 6+ feet before the bullets move a inch when he starts moving.

If you can show me one single instance of Diana going faster, or even as fast as this ill concede the point.

Loading Video...

The only person on Titans who can really hurt Diana is starfire but Diana easily fast enough to dodge her starbursts and strong enough to one shot her.

I agree Diana can win a 1v1 against Starfire, tho I do think a AOE from Starfire could possibly tag Diana. I think others can hurt her tho, like Connor, and Raven.

I don't think Diana could beat the Connor/ Raven duo.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

@death4bunnies: Rachel has no control over her demonic clone who hasn't been seen since season 1

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x:

I kinda thought the crystal in her forehead gave her more direct control over her powers, not less....like she still has some control issues, but to seems to be a different issue now. Like before she barely understood what was happening and the demon kinda took control to protect her, now she seems to have more command over her powers, but still lashes out with deadly strikes, even when she doesn’t mean too.

——-

The clone seems protective at the very least.

——-

——-

I do however completely agree that this isn’t a power that Raven has shown she can reliably use, or has direct control over; so I concede the point.

——-

I do think Raven brings some options to the table though, TK alone could be very helpful in this battle, also containing Starfires full power is pretty good, as was banishing Trigon.(I have some Trigon feats in the respect thread at the top)

——-

——-