User Lists: 0

league gets stomped

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

League wins mid-high diff. Diana arguably solos. It's a stomp if Flash takes her sword but unlikely for him to do so in character.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana solos.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 death4bunnies  Moderator

@darkthunder:

You mean the Aquadude who took a punch from a amped Superman, and has a trident that beats new god armor?

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder:

You mean the Aquadude who took a punch from a amped Superman, and has a trident that beats new god armor?

lol nothing compared to nam ek. nam ek is faster and stronger. also

aquaman has to be save from rocks. nam ek tanked a punch that sent him flying a mile and felling a locomotive

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Diana and Aurthur are the only ones who don't die in the first minute. Depending on which trident Aurthur has I'd probably side with the Kryptonians.

Strength: Nam-Ek>Faora>Aquabro>Diana

Combat Speed: Faora>Nam-Ek>Diana>Aquabro

Reaction Speed: Daina>Faora>Nam-Ek>Aquabro

Durabilty: Nam-EK>Faora>Diana>Aquabro

Striking: Nam-Ek>Faora>Diana>Aquabro

Gear: Diana>Aquabro>Kryptonians

It's a close fight, it all depends if Aurthur can survive long enough for Diana to take out one of the kryptonians. If he can't and it turns into a 2 on 1 Diana will not survive. The wild card in this fight would be the flash, if he doesn't fight like in idiot (Which in character he does) the JL will probably win.

Danii79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman on land is closer to Captain America's than to the Kryptonians'.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 death4bunnies  Moderator

Diana’s kryptonian busting sword failed on Steppenwolfs armor.

Aquamans trident pierced .

Aquaman new trident>Aquamans old trident>Steppenwolfs armor>Diana sword>DDs flesh>Nam Eks flesh.
——-

Aquaman lifting the sub is better than Nam Eks Strength, but the key here is Aquamans weapon that can end the battle quickly.

—-

He’s took hits from JL Superman and the Karathan and Steppenwolfs axe.

And that was all before his armor upgrade.

———

Skill is also massively in Aquamans favor..He beat Orm...the Kryptonians couldn’t 2v1 a untrained farm boy.

——

Unadapted Kryptonian burst speed will not save them here, they barely even tried to dodge anything in Smallville.

Aquaman solos...Id CAV it.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman and Diana can probably win, I'd say Cyborg is useless but he doesn't even get there.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana and Aurthur are the only ones who don't die in the first minute. Depending on which trident Aurthur has I'd probably side with the Kryptonians.

Strength: Nam-Ek>Faora>Aquabro>Diana

Combat Speed: Faora>Nam-Ek>Diana>Aquabro

Reaction Speed: Daina>Faora>Nam-Ek>Aquabro

Durabilty: Nam-EK>Faora>Diana>Aquabro

Striking: Nam-Ek>Faora>Diana>Aquabro

Gear: Diana>Aquabro>Kryptonians

It's a close fight, it all depends if Aurthur can survive long enough for Diana to take out one of the kryptonians. If he can't and it turns into a 2 on 1 Diana will not survive. The wild card in this fight would be the flash, if he doesn't fight like in idiot (Which in character he does) the JL will probably win.

very good breakdown, @godzilla44.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AllHellKingDox

league wins flash could easily weapon steal and blitz. outside of that i generally rate Diana vs Faora a tie. Namek would wop Arthur he might take a trident to the gut but Arthur gets pounded after that. Cyborg provies great support with his building busting beams. Batman is fodder

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League wins in a very close fight.

Not even. All of the League's members (except maybe Cyborg) can solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-62464a303f4e5
deactivated-62464a303f4e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Justice League wins, but no one is soloing. Flash, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman work together to defeat the Kryptonians.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Faora solos

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

I'm not seeing how the league wins this as most say.

The league lost to Superman quickly while Faora and Nam-Ek gave him a much better fight that lasted longer. Either of them shouldn't shot each of the league

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this a fair fight.

Flora lasted against Superman longer alone than the JL did. Nam-Ek lasted longer than any of them did alone.

Team 2 rather easily

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos with planetary lightning because he jump started the Mother Boxes.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By heiqn
@beatboks1 said:

How is this a fair fight.

Flora lasted against Superman longer alone than the JL did. Nam-Ek lasted longer than any of them did alone.

Team 2 rather easily

MoS Superman =/= BvS Superman ==============/============= Motherbox amp Superman

Faora is slow af humans were reacting her. JL Superman fought with Flash and statued faster characters lmao.

OT = Flash solos, Diana solos, Aquaman arguably solos.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness said:

League wins in a very close fight.

Not even. All of the League's members (except maybe Cyborg) can solo.

Pretty much this.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mossbeard

Probably the Kryptonians with none of the League really being an issue apart from Diana. I guess if she can manage to cut off either Nam-Ek or Faora arm the league might win??? But if she loses her shield or sword she’s dead to rights

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: there was no amp from MB. No feats of JL put him in anyway above MoS.

People reacted to them early in the film when they had only started to absorb yellow k radiation, by the end they reacted to Superman. Its power creep and irrelevant. In the start of MoS Supes couldn't fly etc etc.

No one on JL can do them significant harm

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By heiqn
@beatboks1 said:

@heiqn: there was no amp from MB. No feats of JL put him in anyway above MoS.

People reacted to them early in the film when they had only started to absorb yellow k radiation, by the end they reacted to Superman. Its power creep and irrelevant. In the start of MoS Supes couldn't fly etc etc.

No one on JL can do them significant harm

Nice try, but no.

No Caption Provided

As you can see soldiers can react to Faora's movements while she is moving. Give your focus to the soldier on the right. He is still shooting her while she is changing her position (Thanks D4B for this gif btw)

And Faora can react to Superman's attacks.

No Caption Provided

So MoS Superman is definitely not on the same level with the guy who can do this.

No Caption Provided

keep it basic, Wonder Woman is easily supersonic, because she can statue and dodge bullets in JL, and Superman statued her so he is easily Supersonic+ in JL, Doomsday tagged both of them easily, so he is definitely not in the same tier with his JL Counterpart, otherwise there would be a big difference between Superman and Wonder Woman

No Caption Provided

Before you tell, I know this is from Snyder Cut, but she easily reacted bullets before so just think of that as metaphoric. I didn't find a better feat to prove my point.

JL Superman > BvS Superman > MoS Superman > MoS Faora and Nam-Ek

OT = Wonder Woman can solo. Flash solos, Aquaman arguably solos. All of them stomp together. Trust feats instead of visuals.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn:

1. Your fist clip doesn't show what you say. No one reacted to Faora in that clip. There started firing at where she was standing still and were still firing in that direction where she stopped near and struck the first one.

That's the exact opposite of reacting to her. So nice try but no

2. So your second clip just contradicts what your trying to say with the first. Clearly SM is moving a lot faster than a normal human.

3. Most calculations for Flash's speed in JL put it at about 85k mach. In MOS Superman's flight from the arctic circle to Mt Kilimanjaro in under 80 seconds put him at mach 129k. I dont recall seeing him hit anything flying so close the the ground so clearly he reacted to those obstacles.

So pull your proverbial out of your proverbial. Nothing you've shown supports the argument your making

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By heiqn
@beatboks1 said:

@heiqn:

1. Your fist clip doesn't show what you say. No one reacted to Faora in that clip. There started firing at where she was standing still and were still firing in that direction where she stopped near and struck the first one.

Cope, it can be clearly seen Soldiers reacting Faora's movements, so at best she is Supersonic, and since she reacted Clark, he is nowhere near close to his JL counterpart

That's the exact opposite of reacting to her. So nice try but no

No, they can be clearly seen Soldier turns his aim exactly the moment Faora blitzes other soldiers,

2. So your second clip just contradicts what your trying to say with the first. Clearly SM is moving a lot faster than a normal human.

No, my clip exactly debunked your wank that JL Superman = MOS Superman which is extremely funny. I'm not saying Superman is faster than human, but it can be clearly seen that with each film his speed gets better, so there is no way MoS Superman = JL Superman and there is no way Faora or Nam-Ek can statue Diana or they can go toe to toe with Flash.

3. Most calculations for Flash's speed in JL put it at about 85k mach. In MOS Superman's flight from the arctic circle to Mt Kilimanjaro in under 80 seconds put him at mach 129k. I dont recall seeing him hit anything flying so close the the ground so clearly he reacted to those obstacles.

Travel Speed =/= Combat Speed. it's clear you don't how to calculate feats, otherwise you have to be delusional or totally DCEU wanker who thinks in Smallville fight they fought with 129K Mach reaction speed. it is so sad you still don't know how Travel Speed is not equal to Combat Speed with your 10K posts in Debate Forum, because MCU Captain Marvel's travel speed is FTL which already enough to prove either you seriously don't know things or you are coping.

So pull your proverbial out of your proverbial. Nothing you've shown supports the argument your making

Nope, it's pure cope bro, don't tag me if you don't give me any feats or statements that MoS Superman = JL Superman because I proved you they are not equal in both Feat Wise and Scaling Wise.

OT = Still Flash or Diana solos, MoS Kryptonians are nowhere near close to JL Superman or Diana in speed wise.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinglouie:

Before you tell, I know this is from Snyder Cut, but she easily reacted bullets before so just think of that as metaphoric. I didn't find a better feat to prove my point.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn:

1. No such thing can be clearly seen. Three soldiers shoot at a stationary Faora. They continue to shoot where she was when she moves at speed. She directly towards two in a straight line. Yes their bullets hit her but she was moving straight at them. The third soldier was still shooting at where she was not hitting her because he couldn't react to her. Then AFTER she strikes the first of the two soldiers she ran at down he shoots where she now is.

Since your second feat of her dodging Superman is meant to lowball his reactions because you mistakenly beleive a normal human can react to her which was not what you showed (quite the contrary your first clip actually proved uncategorically that they cant) your second clip only shows that her reactions are enough to dodge him.

Superman in MoS had a 129k mach speed feat. Ergo all your evidence proves I that Faora reacts to someone with that travel speed. He also travelled from space to earth faster that Lois fell from the stratosphere (somewhere from which she could still breath)

When you ca show me any feat of JL WW or Flash exceeding mach 129k then you have an argument for them having better combat speed than Faora. As your own evidence shows that is exactly what she can react to.

Before you question others on how they calc speed I suggest you actually analyse the feats your using for your case.

Simple facts.

No speed feat from anyone in JL comes close to actic circle to mt Kilimanjaro in 80 seconds. Which by the way isn't just a travel speed feat but reaction as he flew in canyons along mountain ranges having to dodge them.

Diana has only reacted to bullets that travel at mach 1 to 2 no where near Faora level combat speed. Feats vs Doomsday don't really mean anything because he was a non thinking brute who didn't use speed. Flash's reaction isn't that good because he almost fell over dodging Superman and tripped when getting Diana's sword.

Try and make an argument that actually has a valid basis in future

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a team of people who couldn't budge Superman will beat a team that koed Superman twice?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: of course they won't. Not to mention the team the KOd him also reacted to him.

JL don't have

1. The damage output to put either of team 2 down.

2. The durability tontake their blows

3. Except Flash the Reaction speed to dodge their blows.

Bats and Cyborg fall quick. Arthur isn't far behind them. That leaves Flash and Diana who will eventually loose.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora solos

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League probably

SrRocoso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora and Nam-Ek should take it. They are too fast, too strong, too durable and also ruthless.

Only one I can see hurting them is Diana.