• 195 results
#1 Posted by cresShadow (1034 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

round one morals on

round two morals off

current feats for everyone

#2 Edited by Mutant1230 (6286 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Flash could pull out a win for the DCEU both rounds. Even though most of the Movie JLA was nerfed, the CW team is like 50% street levelers and low tier heroes. Kara, Flash, Atom and Steel can't pull all that dead weight

#3 Posted by Zuriel-el (2934 posts) - - Show Bio

team dceu

#4 Edited by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh only Supes and Diana is needed on the DCEU.

Round 2 I could edge towards the CW because of Flash's phasing and no morals.

#5 Posted by minorincon32 (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off dceu supes is just gonna fly through them all. Wonder woman is gonna speed blitz, batman is gonna nuke them.

Morals on, supes is gonna solo still so DCEU both rounds.

#6 Posted by Bossmonster (3088 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1, superman solos.

Round 2. Superman solos harder via freeze breathe, heat vision, flight.

#7 Posted by utkanflash (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

WW solos
Supe solos

on both rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#8 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

JL both rounds.

#9 Posted by g2_ (11241 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch, Superman solos both rounds.

#10 Edited by Linha-Fone (327 posts) - - Show Bio

People underestimate CW-Flash so much. Without morals, Barry can phase through any physical attack, phase out his enemies' hearts, summon an entire army of Flashes/time-remnants to fight with him, and if his team lose, he can just time travel for another round(where he will already know his enemies' every move).

Avatar image for celestialknight
#11 Posted by CelestialKnight (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
#12 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230:

Firestorm and Vixen aren't dead weight. The only weak links here are Arrow and Spartan.

#13 Posted by RookyNubee (103 posts) - - Show Bio

morals off....CW Flash takes Wonder Woman's sword and kills everyone before they know the fight has started...even CW Kid Flash or Jesse Quick have better speed than all the feats of justice league combined

#14 Posted by Marishtar (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

The way I see it, DCEU takes R1. CW Flash blitzes DCEU Flash, Batman, and Cyborg immediately, but Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman would be hard to deal with. Supergirl, Firestorm, and Flash may be able to take down Superman. Steel, Atom, Arrow, and Spartan may edge it out against Wonder Woman. However, Vixen isn't beating Aquaman.

In round 2 however, a bloodlusted Flash will still blitz DCEU Flash, Batman and Cyborg, but he will also use offensive phasing and/or use Wonder Woman's sword to take out her, Clark, and Arthur. Combined with the rest of the team, CW takes this.

#16 Posted by Mutant1230 (6286 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230:

Firestorm and Vixen aren't dead weight. The only weak links here are Arrow and Spartan.

Neither of them will be able to do a thing against Ghost Rider, the MCU or the DCEU high tiers.

#17 Posted by deactivated-5a46927fc5463 (2849 posts) - - Show Bio

@bladeoffury said:

@mutant1230:

Neither of them will be able to do a thing against Ghost Rider, the MCU or the DCEU high tiers.

High tiers like Superman? Sure. Aquaman? Probably. But Wonder Woman doesn't have the best durability, and no immunity to fire from what we know. Cyborg isn't much more powerful than them either, if at all.

#18 Posted by maxxcveiler (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Barry solos through time travel

#19 Posted by Thedarkking25 (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

Dceu flash was able to dodge superman, lol cw flash in terms of speed is way above dceu flash who just around Clark speed

#20 Edited by RBT (26623 posts) - - Show Bio

CW lacks a powerhouse to go against Diana.

Kara can take Clark, but will have her hands full with him for a long while. At least in R1.

CW Barry is significantly faster than DCEU Barry, but DCEU Barry is rather durable, so taking him down will be a task as well.

Meanwhile, Diana would cut down anyone who goes against her.

In R2, Kara and Barry are all that's required.

#21 Posted by GodEmperor123 (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

most members of the teams are irrelevant. its literally just another clark and diana vs kara and barry. this becomes more interesting if you give them prep

#22 Posted by dubstepanime (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Dceu flash was able to dodge superman, lol cw flash in terms of speed is way above dceu flash who just around Clark speed

DCEU Flash might have twice the reaction speed as Superman might he's still way slower than CW

#23 Posted by dorukesin1 (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman solos,CW Barry can't even beat Supergirl

#24 Posted by mrmonster (14142 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU Justice League both rounds. Even Supergirl is mere fodder against Superman.

#25 Edited by Mutant1230 (6286 posts) - - Show Bio

With Superman DCEU JLA wins both rounds. Without him, CW JLA wins both with high difficulty.

#26 Posted by Stormdriven (17602 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow solos

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
#27 Posted by SpiderFan130666 (717 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can take out Supergirl and she's the only high-end heavy hitter. Once she falls, CW gets crushed

#28 Posted by RBT (26623 posts) - - Show Bio

CW can take this now.

#29 Edited by JSDoctor (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara and Barry carry their team to victory.

EDIT: To clarify, that's CW Barry. Not DCEU.

#30 Posted by Eobard21 (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

Cw Barry solos if he's bloodlusted

#31 Edited by Britain (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Death Battle.

No Caption Provided

DCEU Justice League vs CW Justice League

#32 Posted by Lan_Fan (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with DCEU JL.

#33 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (7812 posts) - - Show Bio

A morals off DCEU Superman is going to destroy them.

#34 Posted by Eobard21 (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara and Martian man hunter should beat supes

Barry solos the rest

#35 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18156 posts) - - Show Bio

A morals off DCEU Superman is going to destroy them.

How? He can't ever touch CW Flash, has no defense against phasing, and can arguably be hurt by his sonic punches.

#36 Posted by RBT (26623 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21 said:

Kara and Martian man hunter should beat supes

Barry solos the rest

J'onn is not here.

#37 Posted by Eobard21 (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Oh my bad then not a problem Kara is enough to give him a great fight and she can get help from Barry

#38 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (7812 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking:

I am not sure how much phasing can do but then I really don't think he could be hurt by his punches.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#39 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

CW lacks a powerhouse to go against Diana.

Kara can take Clark, but will have her hands full with him for a long while. At least in R1.

CW Barry is significantly faster than DCEU Barry, but DCEU Barry is rather durable, so taking him down will be a task as well.

Meanwhile, Diana would cut down anyone who goes against her.

In R2, Kara and Barry are all that's required.

COPY THAT

#40 Posted by Eobard21 (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: Welp Barry's sonic punch destroyed a satellite which the mass was increased by 1000 times and the satellite was said to be extinction level, I think he could hurt supes badly

#41 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18156 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal said:

@thewatcherking:

I am not sure how much phasing can do but then I really don't think he could be hurt by his punches.

Well in the S4 finale of the Flash he destroyed a satellite that was stated to have been an extinction level threat, he did have help from Nora admittedly but even so the feat should be enough to warrent Barry being able to hurt Superman.

#42 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (7812 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21: I am not sure exactly what was that supposed to mean unless you are saying he destroyed a satellite x1000

#43 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (7812 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: but what sets it apart from other satellites in terms of durability?

#44 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18156 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: but what sets it apart from other satellites in terms of durability?

I guess technically it's durability is no different than an ordinary satellite. However Thinker had increased it's mass by 1000 fold, and it had enough force to be considered an extinction level threat, yet Flash one shotted it(albeit with some help).

#45 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (7812 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: Altering the mass might not have made it denser and would have only given it more force upon impact. Moreover, Flash didn't knock it back so we can't be sure if the force necessary to destroy the satellite had to be around its weight. It exploding should be a side effect of taking a certain amount of force to damage the systems enough to explode, like a lot of machines. There might also be the possibility that the satellite was damaging itself due to taking on a lot of weight which doesn't sound unreasonable if I look at it at a writing perspective as well. The scene only showed them touching the satellite and nothing to portray it as Flash's raw power.

And really the issue isn't whether Flash can hurt Superman or not. The issue is whether he can put him down or not and I don't think we should weed out the possibility of him breaking his hands in the process. On the side of Superman's immense pain tolerance.

#46 Posted by RBT (26623 posts) - - Show Bio

@eobard21 said:

@rbt: Oh my bad then not a problem Kara is enough to give him a great fight and she can get help from Barry

I think Kara can take Supes on her own. As long as Barry takes care of Barry and prevents Kara from being double teamed by Supes and Diana, CW should take this.

#47 Posted by RBT (26623 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal:

Altering the mass might not have made it denser and would have only given it more force upon impact.

What other way is there to increase the mass of something without changing its size? Those are literally the only two factors affecting it.

#48 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (7812 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

What other way is there to increase the mass of something without changing its size? Those are literally the only two factors affecting it.

Honestly in the fictional setting it seems very much possible. Thinker seems to be the type to defy the laws of physics if I am not mistaken.

#49 Posted by Eobard21 (4179 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Dceu barry shouldn't be a problem same for Diana, so yeah Cw take this

#50 Posted by RBT (26623 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt:

Honestly in the fictional setting it seems very much possible. Thinker seems to be the type to defy the laws of physics if I am not mistaken.

The showcomes up with some ridiculous abilities, but their pseudo-science is very much similar to real life science. IIRC, Catlin explicitly said that Null's powers affected the density of cells(and hence atoms).