comicdragninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

wondy solos

Wondy could be Wonder Woman or Wanda

Anyways if Wonder Woman gets caught in Wanda's telekenis dc team loses, otherwise dc wins. Highly doubt Wanda can catch WW given her speed.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdragninja: she reacted to a bomb which was already triggered and she caught it just after it exploded, she can definitely catch wonder woman. It's not like she can maintain same level of speed at all so far she can do short bursts but that's it and given how Wanda's brother(he was faster than ww imo) was a speedster she could have some experience dealing with speedster.

hiddenforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadyxv: "she reacted to a bomb which was already triggered and she caught it just after it exploded, she can definitely catch wonder woman. It's not like she can maintain same level of speed at all so far she can do short bursts but that's it and given how Wanda's brother(he was faster than ww imo) was a speedster she could have some experience dealing with speedster"

This...

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted WW soloshitstomps... Really, people almost never take into consideration the automatic fire feat for Diana, which makes her a speedster of her own too... Probably even faster than MCU's Pietro, at least in reaction and combat speeds.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

Bloodlusted WW soloshitstomps... Really, people almost never take into consideration the automatic fire feat for Diana, which makes her a speedster of her own too... Probably even faster than MCU's Pietro, at least in reaction and combat speeds.

As I have explained several times. The bank scene at absolute best puts Wonder Woman at mach 2.3(and that is highballing it) due to the simple fact the gun used fires at mach 2.4 and the bullets had to travel 10-15 feet each whereas she only had to move a few inches to block each one. Still really fast, but not as fast as people seem to think.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lucano

@rr79: While aim blocking every bullet and even moving one of the hostages to avoid the guy to get shot. Is not only a matter of, she moves from here, to there, in this amount of time, which BTW was 2 - 3 seconds, plus it wasn't a single bullet, she aimed blocked successfully like 30 bullets (if she had done it with 1 bullet, it would be a mach 2.3 feat), making sure none of them hit a single target in 2 - 3 seconds (the movie makes sure you know the time frame with the bomb's timer), each bullet moving at mach 2.4, it is certainly not a mach 2.3 feat.

EDIT: And lets not forget how close it was, the time for reaction is reduced drastically, as she was not only moving, but blocking bullets that only had to travel a VERY SHORT DISTANCE.

But as I've told you many times, we can agree to disagree, agreed?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

@rr79: While aim blocking every bullet and even moving one of the hostages to avoid the guy to get shot. Is not only a matter of, she moves from here, to there, in this amount of time, which BTW was 2 - 3 seconds, plus it wasn't a single bullet, she aimed blocked successfully like 30 bullets (if she had done it with 1 bullet, it would be a mach 2.3 feat), making sure none of them hit a single target in 2 - 3 seconds (the movie makes sure you know the time frame with the bomb's timer), each bullet moving at mach 2.4, it is certainly not a mach 2.3 feat.

EDIT: And lets not forget how close it was, the time for reaction is reduced drastically, as she was not only moving, but blocking bullets that only had to travel a VERY SHORT DISTANCE.

I know how many she blocked, but the simple fact is each and every bullet had to move 10-15 feet in the time she only had to move a few inches. The movie makers absolutely do NOT show you the time frame with the bombs timer because this scene happened after the bomb went off. Again each and every bullet had to move much farther than she did for her to block it. It is physically impossible for her to be faster than the bullets while moving a much lesser distance in the same amount of time.

It's not really a matter of if you agree with me, the science and mathematics speak for itself. You cannot claim that something that moved a much smaller distance in the same amount of time as something that moved a much larger distance is faster than the object that moved the larger distance. It is, again, physically impossible.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lucano
Loading Video...

@rr79: The distance she moves is actually larger than the distance between the guy and the hostages, it is pretty clear in the scene, plus again, you are ignoring the fact that she does not only move in a straight line, she is reacting to each individual bullet and moving accordingly, while moving a longer distance than each bullet was travelling...

EDIT: "the science and mathematics speak for itself" not if some pieces of the equation are ignored...

EDIT 2: So yeah, we can agree to disagree, because unless you take into consideration that is not only a moving from point A, to point B mathematical problem, but a multi-variable one, we cannot say, "it is just mathematics", period. So again, we can agree to disagree, you can disagree with me taking into consideration important variables and I can disagree with your point about disregarding those variables, period.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:
Loading Video...

@rr79: The distance she moves is actually larger than the distance between the guy and the hostages, it is pretty clear in the scene, plus again, you are ignoring the fact that she does not only move in a straight line, she is reacting to each individual bullet and moving accordingly, while moving a longer distance than each bullet was travelling...

EDIT: "the science and mathematics speak for itself" not if some pieces of the equation are ignored...

Watch the scene. The bullets are traveling between 10-15 feet, every single one of them. In order to block them she is only moving a few inches for each one. Again, it is literally impossible for her to be faster than the bullets. You cannot be faster than something that travels much farther than you traveled in the same exact time.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@lucano said:
Loading Video...

Watch the scene. The bullets are traveling between 10-15 feet, every single one of them. In order to block them she is only moving a few inches for each one. Again, it is literally impossible for her to be faster than the bullets. You cannot be faster than something that travels much farther than you traveled in the same exact time.

But she moves a farther distance the entire scene, while blocking each one, reacting to each one, probably, you are just arguing travel speed, in which you are probably right. Reaction speed which is what is truly applicable to combat, she is moving probably at 3 or 4 times the speed of each bullet. Why? You ask? She is processing each action needed to stop each bullet, simple.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:
@rr79 said:
@lucano said:
Loading Video...

But she moves a farther distance the entire scene, while blocking each one, reacting to each one, probably, you are just arguing travel speed, in which you are probably right. Reaction speed which is what is truly applicable to combat, she is moving probably at 3 or 4 times the speed of each bullet. Why? You ask? She is processing each action needed to stop each bullet, simple.

No, she really doesn't. The total distance is roughly the same. However, once again, each individual bullet had to move 10-15 feet while she had to move a few inches. Once again, you cannot react faster than something that is moving a farther distance than you in the same amount of time. Even in travel speed she is only moving as fast as the guys arm as he moves the gun across the group.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: She is opperating at the same speed as each bullet while moving, again, she is doing two different things at vastly different speeds (which in this case is a multiplier), against a high number of targets (bullets). Dude, is pretty simple, while I've explained this in very different ways each time, you repeat the same thing over and over again, while not being right. So yeah, whether you want to say it, or not, just becuase YOU WANT to be right, we do agree to disagree. When you elect to not ignore different factors other than only the ones you want to take into consideration, then we can actually have a debate, until then, peace.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

@rr79: She is opperating at the same speed as each bullet while moving, again, she is doing two different things at vastly different speeds (which in this case is a multiplier), against a high number of targets (bullets). Dude, is pretty simple, while I've explained this in very different ways each time, you repeat the same thing over and over again, while not being right. So yeah, whether you want to say it, or not, just becuase YOU WANT to be right, we do agree to disagree. When you elect to not ignore different factors other than only the ones you want to take into consideration, then we can actually have a debate, until then, peace.

I don't know how else to explain it. If you can't understand that it is literally impossible for an object(or person in this case) to move less distance than an object in the same amount of time and be faster than said object, that is not my fault.

Lets try it like this. Put the two objects side by side. Give them each the same time limit, for this lets say one second. The one object moves 10-15 feet. The second object moves 6-12 inches. Which one is faster?

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know how WW isn't just getting ragdolled by TK for the whole fight while Valk and Quake exterminate all the amazons.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Outside_85

So it's team 2 vs an Amazon army and two extra's? I have a hunch that Diana will just have the army get their bows out and force the others to come to them... if they make it that is.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: I do understand that. That is crystal clear... But it is not the only factor, what you are not understanding is this: In order to be able to do what WW did, you need to be able to: perceive the bullet, calculate its trajectory, know how much you need to move in the following instances; your arm to block the bullet, your body to advance just enough each time to reach each bullet, that's times, each bullet minus one, the first one. So yeah, again, her travel speed might not be as fast as the bullets (not entirely sure there, but for sake of discussion let's say it is not), but her reaction and function speeds are probably several times the speed of those bullets, probably not as fast as QS from the MCU, but certainly 2 to 3 times as fast as those bullets, at least.

So, that's it. Do you want to agree to disagree? Or wanna repeat the same shit all over again, which I am really no willing to...?

Dellexe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Quake is kinda nasty, she essentially has TK within line of sight, can cause large-scale earthquakes, and can rip apart metal with her powers. She burrows through over 100 feet of solid bedrock in minutes, if I recall correctly. I can find source on that later if you want it. She can also super jump.

Sif and Valkyrie are both Asgardian, wearing Asgardian armor and wielding Asgardian weapons. Sif's own personal feats include kicking an RV sideways around 20 feet and shoving a man backwards through the air at least 50 feet. Valkyrie's feats include leaping between and ripping apart alien craft. Another low tier Asgardian could casually bend a knife in his hand without significant effort or damage to his hand, and could rip the door off of a prison cell.

Wanda obviously has massively strong TK, energy blasts, and shields, as well as mobility with her own assisted jumps.

Jessica Jones is kinda meh here. She's strong, sure, but besides that and a very limited super jump she doesn't really do too much, and she isn't a trained fighter. I have not seen JJ season 2 yet, however, so let me know if she got any amps there.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

@rr79: I do understand that. That is crystal clear... But it is not the only factor, what you are not understanding is this: In order to be able to do what WW did, you need to be able to: perceive the bullet, calculate its trajectory, know how much you need to move in the following instances; your arm to block the bullet, your body to advance just enough each time to reach each bullet, that's times, each bullet minus one, the first one. So yeah, again, her travel speed might not be as fast as the bullets (not entirely sure there, but for sake of discussion let's say it is not), but her reaction and function speeds are probably several times the speed of those bullets, probably not as fast as QS from the MCU, but certainly 2 to 3 times as fast as those bullets, at least.

So, that's it. Do you want to agree to disagree? Or wanna repeat the same shit all over again, which I am really no willing to...?

I'll agree to disagree. What you are forgetting is something called instinct. You are thinking that she is manually seeing each bullet, manually calculating the trajectory and manually placing her arms in each spot. I disagree about that. But even if she was, because the bullets are coming from so far away(I realize it isn't that far away but compared to how far she moves her arm), at best that would mean she can think really fast and doesn't change how fast she moves her arms. That, is still, below the speed of the bullets.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana solos.

shadyxv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By shadyxv

@motm: how? She either gets caught by wanda or quake (both are bullet timers with wanda being able to hold off bomb after it exploded) and get crushed instantly, sif and val can take care of army just just fine. Jessie can duke it out with katana.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU

TheyCallMeBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU girls in a stomp

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@lucano said:

She wasn't aim blocking. She was reacting to bullets as they are. She was legitimately bullet timing as, at one point, she had her back turned to the shooter, and she continued to block those bullets effortlessly.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RR79

@chimeroid said:
@lucano said:

She wasn't aim blocking. She was reacting to bullets as they are. She was legitimately bullet timing as, at one point, she had her back turned to the shooter, and she continued to block those bullets effortlessly.

I agree she was bullet timing, not aim blocking. However, as I've stated before in other threads, you do not have to be as fast as the bullet to bullet time depending on how far away the bullet is fired from. And, in this case the bullets were fired from 10-15 feet away and she only needed to move a few inches for each one. Meaning that while she was bullet timing she wasn't moving faster than the bullets.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@rr79: She moved more than a few inches for some of those bullets. She covered a lot of ground actually. I do get your point. However, she turned her back to the shooter twice. Meaning that her hands actually had to cross a significant distance to block some of the bullets.

Namely, when her back was turned, she had to swing her body around in order to block the following bullets which already crossed a part of the distance. Thus, the bullet distance was reduced, and the distance she has to cross has increased.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: She moved more than a few inches for some of those bullets. She covered a lot of ground actually. I do get your point. However, she turned her back to the shooter twice. Meaning that her hands actually had to cross a significant distance to block some of the bullets.

Namely, when her back was turned, she had to swing her body around in order to block the following bullets which already crossed a part of the distance. Thus, the bullet distance was reduced, and the distance she has to cross has increased.

I will watch the scene again as I don't really remember the back turned part(not saying it didn't happen just that I don't remember it). But, even so because of her size she still would not be moving more distance than the bullet itself. And the gun in question can only fire a maximum of 12 rounds per second(seemed less in the scene), so even towards the end the distance the bullets traveled wouldn't be much less.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By icec0ld

@rr79:

You're reaching, she caught up to those bullets after they were fired, she is very fast.

Although I'm pretty sure the fastest that she's moved was in her solo movie when Aries try to drop that huge chunk of the airport on her head and she ran out of the way and then pop back up on the screen and punched him if you look close you can see right when it's above her head she runs off the screen so fast she's like a black blur and then she pops up right next to Aries and hit him.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

@rr79:

You're reaching, she caught up to those bullets after they were fired, she is very fast.

I'm not reaching at all. I'm stating the simple truth.

Although I'm pretty sure the fastest that she's moved was in her solo movie when Aries try to drop that huge chunk of the airport on her head and she ran out of the way and then pop back up on the screen and punched him if you look close you can see right when it's above her head she runs off the screen so fast she's like a black blur and then she pops up right next to Aries and hit him.

She didn't even move at mach 1 in that scene. It's already been discussed. It took her 5 seconds from the time she started dodging it to travel about 500 meters at maximum.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

It took her 5 seconds from the time she started dodging it to travel about 500 meters at maximum.

Are you high? Who said it was a 1 to 1 ratio? The time it took her to get back on screen was irrelevant. If it was realistic than you wouldn't have even seen Ares get knocked off screen.

She moved much faster than machine 1. She's big and her body was barely perceivable she moved so fast and Ares was looking straight at her and still lost track.

And you're not stating facts. Your ignoring that Diana in Justice league intercepted all of the bullets shot at the hostages after they were fired. She was fast enough to not only catch up to them but cut them off. She moves wayyyyy faster than the speed of sound.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

@rr79:

It took her 5 seconds from the time she started dodging it to travel about 500 meters at maximum.

Are you high? Who said it was a 1 to 1 ratio? The time it took her to get back on screen was irrelevant. If it was realistic than you wouldn't have even seen Ares get knocked off screen.

She moved much faster than machine 1. She's big and her body was barely perceivable she moved so fast and Ares was looking straight at her and still lost track.

And you're not stating facts. Your ignoring that Diana in Justice league intercepted all of the bullets shot at the hostages after they were fired. She was fast enough to not only catch up to them but cut them off. She moves wayyyyy faster than the speed of sound.

she actually can see bullets in slow motion, thats not reaction thats pure speed and she literaly moved people out of the way from bullets. Thats not reaction speed thats speed.

Reaction is unconcious physcal movement to a certain stimulus. WW is more than concious when she moves people outta way with superspeed. Also she was holding on against doomsday etc. reacted to heat vision aswell

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: I see you're spreading nonsense again.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman has multiple times been SHOWN on screen moving as fast as a bullet. There is no denying this, you can see it right there in the scan. You cannot catch a bullet if you're not at least as fast if not FASTER than the bullet to intercept it, that's what you're refusing to acknowledge.

No Caption Provided

Her best reaction feat actually happened in Flash time.

No Caption Provided

OT Diana solos this easily.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

@rr79:

No, I'm not high, but since you want to insult people rather than debate with integrity you can take a flag. Now, she was standing no more than 100 meters away from him. I added 400 meters for the fact that she ran to the side and then ran back and hit him. It is no more than 500 meters and is likely less. Determining how fast someone is moving is done by judging how far they traveled by how much TIME it took them to cover the distance. So yes, the time is VERY relevant.

Machine 1? There was no machine in the scene. She is NOT that big. She is 5'10" and weight 128 pounds. That is not very large. Again, at most she was standing 100 meters away.

I am stating facts. Just because you do not like them doesn't change that. In the bank scene, yes, she was moving faster than sound. In the scene you mentioned, no, she absolutely was not.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

@rr79:

she actually can see bullets in slow motion, thats not reaction thats pure speed and she literaly moved people out of the way from bullets. Thats not reaction speed thats speed.

Reaction is unconcious physcal movement to a certain stimulus. WW is more than concious when she moves people outta way with superspeed. Also she was holding on against doomsday etc. reacted to heat vision aswell

She is fast, but she is not as fast as certain people try to portray her. They always forget about the distance between her and the object she dodges or blocks. And by the way, you know who else reacted to heat vision after it was fired? Batman. Is he not massively faster than sound?

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@supermanforever said:
@icec0ld said:

@rr79:

She is fast, but she is not as fast as certain people try to portray her. They always forget about the distance between her and the object she dodges or blocks. And by the way, you know who else reacted to heat vision after it was fired? Batman. Is he not massively faster than sound?

except he didnt, batman manevoured away when he realised doomsday is gonna attack him. Thats a way to lowball though.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@supermanforever said:
@icec0ld said:

@rr79:

except he didnt, batman manevoured away when he realised doomsday is gonna attack him. Thats a way to lowball though.

Except he did as you very clearly see the glow of the heat vision light up Batman before he moves. Nice ignoring what is shown on screen.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@supermanforever said:
@rr79 said:
@supermanforever said:
@icec0ld said:

@rr79:

Except he did as you very clearly see the glow of the heat vision light up Batman before he moves. Nice ignoring what is shown on screen.

except you cant lowball it because you dont know what happened before that. as doomsday blast was ofscreen and doomsday has shown to glow entire face between firing. What makes you think that wasnt it?

heat vision has been consistenly very. This is about the same as saying batman tanked superman slap so superman is not strong at all.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MoTM

@rr79 said:
@supermanforever said:

That's you! YOU are the one ignoring on screen evidence!

No Caption Provided

You cannot perform this feat without being able to intercept and CATCH the bullets, it's simply that easy to understand. She literally moves someone out of the way in bullet time, you're denying on screen facts.

No Caption Provided

They literally show you her looking at in slow motion and she's moving as fast as the bullet. You clearly see that.

No Caption Provided

Probably her second best reaction feat. We see her shaking her head at Ares literally in slow motion, there is no denying this.

You're a big crybaby so you probably won't respond to this, but you should really stop denying on screen evidence when anyone can easily pull it up and refute you.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: And Batman aim dodged but nice lowball attempt.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@supermanforever said:
@rr79 said:
@supermanforever said:
@icec0ld said:

@rr79:

except you cant lowball it because you dont know what happened before that. as doomsday blast was ofscreen and doomsday has shown to glow entire face between firing. What makes you think that wasnt it?

heat vision has been consistenly very. This is about the same as saying batman tanked superman slap so superman is not strong at all.

For the last time, get this through your thick skull. Stating what is shown on screen is NOT lowballing. Next time you accuse me of lowballing for stating what is shown on screen you will be blocked. If you can't learn the definition of the words you use, then I want nothing to do with you. Now, to answer your question, Doomsday was nowhere near Batman at the time. If it had simply been his face glowing, the glow would not have reached Batman. As for the heat vision, the speed of it has been highly inconsistent. So using it to say that Wonder Woman is extremely fast is fallacious. As I've already said, she is fast, she is even over mach 2 by showings, but she isn't as fast as certain people try to portray her, or at least she hasn't shown that kind of speed.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RR79

@motm said:

@rr79: And Batman aim dodged but nice lowball attempt.

You've already been blocked but since I saw this comment when I was replying to the other guy. You can't aim dodge something that is already fired. Learn the definition of lowballing. It is NOT saying what happened on screen.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Again, facts disagree with you.

No Caption Provided

This is an aim dodge, that's what aim dodging is. Doomsday was aiming at him with a glowing face and he dodged it. This happened each time he fired at Batman.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

@rr79: Again, facts disagree with you.

No Caption Provided

This is an aim dodge, that's what aim dodging is. Doomsday was aiming at him with a glowing face and he dodged it. This happened each time he fired at Batman.

This isn't even the scene we are talking about. Nice try.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: batman aim dodged and you know it.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: As I just told you, it happened each time. It doesn't matter what specific scene you're talking about because it happened each time.

No Caption Provided

Batman aim dodged, get over it.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: batman aim dodged and you know it.

No, he didn't and you know it. You can't aim dodge something that is already fired.

@motm said:

@rr79: As I just told you, it happened each time. It doesn't matter what specific scene you're talking about because it happened each time.

No Caption Provided

Batman aim dodged, get over it.

Your very gif shows him NOT aim dodging. You can't aim dodge it when it's already fired. You get over it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

bloodlusted

on themiscyra

Wondy solos. It should be noted trespassers are not welcome in Themiscyra.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MoTM

@rr79 said:

No, he didn't and you know it. You can't aim dodge something that is already fired.

Your very gif shows him NOT aim dodging. You can't aim dodge it when it's already fired. You get over it.

It actually doesn't. If you look you can see Batmans body light up. The previous scene shows DD aiming at him like he did the Batplane.

No Caption Provided

DD is aiming when Batman is glowing red, the heat vision isn't traveling yet. He is priming up his heat vision like he did to the plane.

You trying to deny this is faulty for the reason that you can say for sure the heat vision was traveling off screen, while I clearly just showed you with the plane GIF how it is possible to aim dodge.

In other words, you don't have any evidence while I do. Per the usual between us really.

Batman aim dodged.

OT Wondy solos.