• 65 results
#1 Posted by KingCarcosa (61 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- No morals. No mercy. Only death.

- Battle takes place in a destroyed Metropolis.

- Thanos has the Space Stone and the Power Stone.

#2 Posted by Oreoghoul (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos

#3 Posted by KalKent (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.

#4 Posted by mrmonster (14670 posts) - - Show Bio

No one solos, but as a team they beat him.

#5 Posted by KingCarcosa (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod. Maw and Thanos have a good arsenal of powers, but they lack the kryptonian speed, strenght and endurance to survive in a physical fight. I doubt they would be able to kill or even stop Zod before being hit by one or two punches in the face. And the rest of the Black Order would be a bunch of corpses, honestly.

#6 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos can solo.

Adding The Black Order makes this a mismatch.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#7 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

Team beats him, Thanos isn't solo'ing shit.

#8 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: He has the Power and Space Stone. He is most definitely soloing.

#9 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcarcosa: I see you’re new, or this is an alt you forgot to switch to.

Why make a thread with the answer in mind?

#10 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920: Even with those stones, you can't ignore his showings. He was consistently getting shut down by mid-tiers and people who Zod would quite literally finger flick out of existence, the only way he's winning with the stones is if he does something completely out of character.

#11 Posted by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos slaughters. Wtf was op thinking

#12 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: It was obvious that he was jobbing, and I consider that PIS. This is the same guy who ROFL stomped half of Asgard including Thor Hulk Heimdall etc without a scratch.

The Russo’s went on to say how Thanos did not take the battle on Titan seriously, he was basically messing around. We sometimes need to apply logic and not take things at face value.

Realistically the Hulk has superior striking and damage output than Zod, so does Thor, and they did absolutely nothing to Thanos.

Even if he can, how does Zod deal with being made intangible and possible BFR with the Space Stone?

#13 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

This Thanos lowballing though...

X

#14 Posted by Rajjar (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

This Thanos lowballing though...

X

I'd say he only needs the Space Stone to solo, wbu?

#15 Posted by xZone (10341 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: Honestly don’t know, but P+S Stones this isn’t even close

X

#16 Posted by Rajjar (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

@rajjar: Honestly don’t know, but P+S Stones this isn’t even close

X

QFT

#17 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920:

It was obvious that he was jobbing, and I consider that PIS. This is the same guy who ROFL stomped half of Asgard including Thor Hulk Heimdall etc without a scratch.

The only ones we see him "ROFL stomp" worth noting is Hulk and Zod does the same thing as him but has less anti-feats. The others were total non-factors who Zod would absolutely fodderize and most importantly, it happened off-screen.

The Russo’s went on to say how Thanos did not take the battle on Titan seriously, he was basically messing around. We sometimes need to apply logic and not take things at face value.

Yeah it doesn't whether he took it seriously or not, like I previously said and I will say it again;

the only way he's winning with the stones is if he does something completely out of character.

Him holding back is needless to say, in character for him.

Realistically the Hulk has superior striking and damage output than Zod, so does Thor, and they did absolutely nothing to Thanos.

Hulk doesn't, Thor doesn't, Thor's brute force strength is not the best to say the least. On top of all that, Zod has speed advantage over Thanos.

Even if he can, how does Zod deal with being made intangible and possible BFR with the Space Stone?

Thanos has never BFR'd anyone with the space stone nor has he made anyone intangible IIRC.

I'm not saying they lose, I'm just saying this Thanos fanboyism must stop, fans give him way too much credit and always use the fact that he was holding back as a leeway when anti-feats are brought up.

#18 Posted by Batvibe12 (5570 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos and the Black Order.

#19 Posted by Chazzer (650 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Thanos has never BFR'd anyone with the space stone nor has he made anyone intangible IIRC

========

He ghosted Hulkbuster.

#20 Posted by Oreoghoul (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:

Hulk absolutely has superior damage output than Zod. That’s pretty much not debatable. Thor with his lightning punches/hammers does as well. We need to remember that Zod is not as powerful as Superman and we need to stop scaling him so much to Clark. Clark had the stats advantage, that’s why a farm boy with 0 training was able to beat a genetically engineered warrior who was the general in their army.

He did make the Hulkbuster intangible and phased him into a mountain.

The reason why I said Thanos solos is strictly because he has 2 stones. That’s not fanboyism but, like I said before, I am trying to apply logic. H2H no stones they are putting up a hell of a fight. You also claimed that in character Thanos holds back. OP states that this is morals off to the death. He will not hold back in this scenario and use his hax stones to finish the job.

#22 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920:

Hulk absolutely has superior damage output than Zod. That’s pretty much not debatable.

No he doesn't. He failed to put down someone who has the worst blunt force durability in all of live-action high-tiers.

Thor with his lightning punches/hammers does as well.

No he doesn't, Hela disagrees, and we didn't see Thanos beat Thor on-screen.

We need to remember that Zod is not as powerful as Superman and we need to stop scaling him so much to Clark.

Zod was as powerful as him when he adapted to Earths atmosphere and started utilising suns radiation, the only difference was the amount of radiation Clark had absorbed was superior which is still reason enough to scale him off of Clark.

Clark had the stats advantage, that’s why a farm boy with 0 training was able to beat a genetically engineered warrior who was the general in their army.

After stalemating him for the entirety of their fight.

He did make the Hulkbuster intangible and phased him into a mountain.

Yeah, that's why I used the term "IIRC", and false comparison, Zod>>>>>>>>>>>Hulkfaster in terms of bullrushing speed.

The reason why I said Thanos solos is strictly because he has 2 stones. That’s not fanboyism but, like I said before, I am trying to apply logic.

On-screen feats that comes with anti-feats>your headcanon/logic.

H2H no stones they are putting up a hell of a fight. You also claimed that in character Thanos holds back. OP states that this is morals off to the death. He will not hold back in this scenario and use his hax stones to finish the job.

That was a mistake on my part, we've seen him morals off in the movie once, and he didn't perform any of those feats.

Not saying they lose, just saying Thanos isn't solo'ing. Not that I'm surprised to see similar users claiming he solo's, they're all known for wanking Thanos regardless.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
#23 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos

#24 Edited by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Zod was not as powerful as Superman. They do not have equal stats. Clark has 30+ years of sun dip.

You really think that if they had equal stats that Clark would have beaten him? If so, then okay man.

If you really think Zod beats Thanos with 2 stones then I really don’t have anything more to say. Once again, okay man.

#25 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920:

Zod was not as powerful as Superman. They do not have equal stats. Clark has 30+ years of sun dip.

And he was still stalemating Zod in their fight and the only reason he managed to win was by resorting to deadly means.

You really think that if they had equal stats that Clark would have beaten him? If so, then okay man.

When did I say they had equal stats? do you bother reading posts before replying to them? I clearly said Clark had absorbed more of suns radiation and was still stalemating him.

If you really think Zod beats Thanos with 2 stones then I really don’t have anything more to say.

Your concession is accepted.

#26 Edited by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Lol okay.

Your arguments are based off lowballing and “anti feats” and calling people fanboys.

Thanos morals off with two Inifnity Stones is somehow losing to Zod who can’t put him down physically not with HV. Got it. It isn’t as if Thanos can’t render him intangible, can’t BFR, or can’t completely outright destroy him with a stone who at worst can surface swipe a planet. Got it.

I see you’re a big feats kind of guy. Please show me feats of Zod overcoming intangiblity. Show me feats of him surviving an energy based attack.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#27 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4705 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

The DCEU wank needs to stop. Morals off Thanos with power and space stone would stomp the trio yet alone Zod.

#29 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4471 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos could solo.

#30 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920:

Your arguments are based off lowballing and “anti feats” and calling people fanboys.

It's based solely on anti-feats that he is consistently prone to in the Avengers movie. The only reason why people aren't involving his anti-feats is because they focus more on "logic" and headcanon but not what he has done in the movie.

Thanos morals off with two Inifnity Stones is somehow losing to Zod who can’t put him down physically not with HV.

Yes he can put him down, show me a single brute force durability feat of Thanos that suggests he can shrug off supersonic punches and then I'll take you seriously.

Got it. It isn’t as if Thanos can’t render him intangible, can’t BFR, or can’t completely outright destroy him with a stone who at worst can surface swipe a planet. Got it.

Show me a feat of Thanos BFR'ing someone. Show me a feat of Thanos making someone who is as fast as Zod intangible. Show me a feat of Thanos outright destroying someone as durable as Zod. Don't come at me with that BS when he has literally never done any of those things save for making Hulkbuster (lol slow) intangible. The surface wipe would work against an opponent who is much slower and stood still for the entirety of the fight, in short, it will work in target practise. As I said, I've never come across a single credible Thanos debater who focuses on his consistent showings and doesn't focus on his stupid headcanon.

I see you’re a big feats kind of guy. Please show me feats of Zod overcoming intangiblity. Show me feats of him surviving an energy based attack.

I never said he had to overcome intangibility, he's much faster than Hulkbuster and can bullrush far efficiently, Thanos has never shown feats to suggest he can react to Zods bullrushes and turn him intangible in time and if you watched the clip, Hulkbuster was only intangible for a while, not that it matters since he is still not reacting to Zod let alone turning him intangible.

You don't have to have energy absorption feats to imply you can tank energy based attacks, lmao, this is hilarious and truly desperate.

#31 Edited by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: “Show me a feat of Thanos BFRing someone” seconds later “you don’t have to have energy absorbtion feats to imply you can tank energy based attacks”.

Lmao.

And then other users are being accused of being stupid.

#32 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: “Show me a feat of Thanos BFRing someone” seconds later “you don’t have to have energy absorbtion feats to imply you can tank energy based attacks”.

Lmao.

But other users are being accused of being stupid.

Because you actually don't????

If you can't make the effort to address my full post like I address yours, you don't deserve any respect from me.

#33 Edited by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Your respect means absolutely nothing to me, man. It is an internet website debating comic book characters. I don’t develop animosity over these things. It is all in good fun.

I’m not a master debater over these kinds of things. I just come for enjoyment because I’m a big fan of the movies and comics.

#34 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920: Your concession is accepted, already debunked everything you threw at me and if you're still going to ignore all of my responses and go on and say "Thanos solo's", don't even tag me again.

#37 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Not really Rampage. In your earlier post you said he would have to do something out of character with the stones to finish the job. This isn’t an in character battle. It is a morals off/to the death battle. With those parameters being set, and with the abilities that Thanos possesses and the feats of each stone we have seen, he would win.

You’re underestimating the power of the stones. If there is any sort of distance between them Thanos will surely be able to react to a bullrush from Zod. He can use the space stone to either A turn Zod intangible or B he can hold Zod literally in place as he did with Loki when Loki tried to sneak stab him. Morals off as well he is going to use to power stone to kill. He can use it to enhance his punches and he can use the stone in a concentrated blast. There are many things he can do.

#38 Edited by Matthew660 (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, thanos and maw mvp. The rest get dick slapped.

Morals off thanos solos.

Him merely holding the power stone against thor’s head caused him great pain. And Thor later tanked star energy for several minutes. I don’t recall zod having any notable energy durability feats.

#39 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920:

Not really Rampage. In your earlier post you said he would have to do something out of character with the stones to finish the job. This isn’t an in character battle. It is a morals off/to the death battle. With those parameters being set, and with the abilities that Thanos possesses and the feats of each stone we have seen, he would win.

I've already refuted everything you've said and all means of winning for him. Thanos isn't the only one who is morals off. Zod would go straight for the kill, Thanos isn't tanking many hits from Zod.

You’re underestimating the power of the stones. If there is any sort of distance between them Thanos will surely be able to react to a bullrush from Zod.

10 ft apart. Not a chance in hell.

He can use the space stone to either A turn Zod intangible

He isn't reacting to him and let's say I'm a Thanos fanboy who ignores his showings and goes on based on his own delusional headcanon, let's say Thanos does react to him, turning him intangible isn't going to help since he can't keep it for long.

or B he can hold Zod literally in place as he did with Loki when Loki tried to sneak stab him.

Physical strength factors a lot.

Morals off as well he is going to use to power stone to kill.

Okay, morals off Zod is going to stab him or melt him with HV or just pummel him to death with bullrushes that he CANNOT react to.

He can use it to enhance his punches

Okay?..he's still too slow and Zod was shrugging off re-entry punches from Clark, show me a single feat of Thanos enhanced punches topping that.

and he can use the stone in a concentrated blast.

The beam isn't helping whatsoever, even while assisted by other stones, mid-tiers with shitty durability were able to shrug it off and keep him at bay.

There are many things he can do.

Oh please do enlighten me.

#40 Edited by Matthew660 (1581 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: I wouldn’t say the power stone blasts are weak. It was used to surface wipe a planet. It blew up the Statesmen, and hurt Thor just by touching him. I’m pretty sure it was also used to pull apart the surface of titan’s moon. All of those are above zod’s energy durability.

#41 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@matthew660: That wasn't a concentrated blast and additionally, that was more so the Celestials power since Celestials in the MCU are quite renowned for planetary level feats on their own, it is safe to assume the Celestial amplified its power since we've never seen the power stone being used as a planetary weapon after that scene. Hurting Thor is not an impressive feat, he's very weak to brute force. Pulling apart the surface of Titans moon is effective on someone who is willing to "let" Thanos do that and still idly by as he does. It's not energy based.

#42 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:

He is absolutely going to be able to react to Zod. He had 0 problems with Hulk who himself has supersonic reaction and combat feats. He was able to blitz Abomination who can easily catch RPG’s after they’re fired with his back turned. He can also catch the ejected seat of the quinjet at point blank range. Thanos clowned him in CQC with a combination of skill and speed.

He is absolutely going to take hits from Zod as he no sold Hulk’s punches who has superior striking feats to Zod by a long shot. That has been already established on this website years ago.

You claim of headcannon and this and that, then say things like Thanos won’t be able to keep Zod intangible for long.. What is the basis of that ridiculous argument? Because he incapacitated the HB armor and set his sites on the next obstacle therefore letting the HB go after he finished removing him from the battle?

Physical strength will not factor in when the stone controls SPACE itself. That is something that cannot be overpowered with strength. If he wants to hold Zod in place like he did with Loki, he is going to. The stone is much much more powerful than Zod. Once again, that argument is ridiculous.

HV is not going to do a single thing to Thanos. HV is as hot as the surface of the sun, lightning is 5 times hotter than that. Thanos got hit with a surprise lightning blast from Stormbreaker and it did absolutely nothing to him.

I don’t know. You say the words fanboy and headcannon and delusional and act like you’re exempt from displaying those things. You’re literally the only one sitting here arguing for Zod and then calling everyone else a fanboy.

#43 Edited by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: Once again an argument that is based on lowballing. You fail to accept the feats presented to you.

The Celestial amplified the power of the Power Stone? I don’t want you to ever use the argument of headcannon again, dude. If that’s the case, then why was the whole army of the Nova Corps trying to prevent Ronan from landing on the surface ?!

The stone has surface swiped a planet and a moon, but no, we can’t accept those feats. Somehow Zod is going to tank an attack like that used against him.

#44 Edited by Rajjar (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst said:

@matthew660: That wasn't a concentrated blast and additionally, that was more so the Celestials power since Celestials in the MCU are quite renowned for planetary level feats on their own, it is safe to assume the Celestial amplified its power since we've never seen the power stone being used as a planetary weapon after that scene.

Headcanon. Straight up assumptions and desperate headcanon. What do you think Ronan was going to destroy Xandar with?

Statements and feats agree that the Power Stone has enough energy output to blow up a planet.

Oh, and you forgot to lowball the ship that went through a black hole. Matthew will probs accept your concession though.

@rampagethefirst said:

@matthew660: Hurting Thor is not an impressive feat, he's very weak to brute force.

Irrelevant. Energy-based force vs physical force - it is a very good feat for the power stone. Not even plasma from a old neutron star's core messed up his skull that quickly. So scale from the minimum temperature if you are a lowballer, and then recalculate.

@rampagethefirst said:

Pulling apart the surface of Titans moon is effective on someone who is willing to "let" Thanos do that and still idly by as he does. It's not energy based.

It is space manipulation, the highest form of TK. No DCEU Kryptonians have any TK resistance feats, so they are going to get ragdolled by TK.

It is energy based, Thanos used the Power Stone and activated it remotely.

#45 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920:

He is absolutely going to be able to react to Zod.

No he isn't, his feats disagree, he literally has a million feats of him getting tagged by mid-tiers who are nowhere near Zods level.

He had 0 problems with Hulk who himself has supersonic reaction and combat feats.

Okay so here's the problem.

1. Hulk doesn't have supersonic reaction and combat feats (lol what even)
  2. Hulk wasn't utilising it even if he did have it by gods grace
  3. Him defeating Hulk wasn't impressive since Zod can do the same.

He was able to blitz Abomination who can easily catch RPG’s after they’re fired with his back turned.

Literally one instance that happened ages ago and was clearly an outlier. Do you even realise how feats work? they have to be consistent and Abomination was blitzing tf out of Hulk.

He can also catch the ejected seat of the quinjet at point blank range.

Yet has been outdone by many characters who are clearly not in the mach range in terms of combat speed and whatnot.

Thanos clowned him in CQC with a combination of skill and speed.

Because Hulk wasn't using his mach combat speed lol, not like Hulk has EVER used it in combat, I don't know why you're making a big deal out of it.

He is absolutely going to take hits from Zod as he no sold Hulk’s punches who has superior striking feats to Zod by a long shot.

No he doesn't, Thor was shrugging off his punches and Thor is specifically susceptible to brute force, we've seen this being displayed on numerous occasions.

That has been already established on this website years ago.

By people who get clowned on by every other user on this website? yeah sure, nice, totally credible. The same people who are saying Thanos solo's? nobody gives a shit about them and their arguments are garbage that have been debunked on every other thread, as well as on this thread right now.

You claim of headcannon and this and that, then say things like Thanos won’t be able to keep Zod intangible for long.. What is the basis of that ridiculous argument?

The basis of that argument is literally on-screen feats, show me a single instance where he kept Hulkbuster intangible for longer than 5 seconds and I will concede. If you can't show me this instance, don't even try to bring up again. "Ridiculous argument", what a clown lmao.

Because he incapacitated the HB armor and set his sites on the next obstacle therefore letting the HB go after he finished removing him from the battle?

Cool so he hasn't kept anyone intangible for longer than 5 seconds? is that what you're saying? just because it somehow worked in his favour and just because he did it on someone weak enough to not break out of that mould, doesn't mean he can keep it up for an extended amount of time.

Physical strength will not factor in when the stone controls SPACE itself.

Okay? that's like saying "Thor wins because he is a God", no base whatsoever, you're just trying to salvage a garbage argument now.

That is something that cannot be overpowered with strength.

Captain America disagrees, Tony disagrees, Thanos is a perfect being with incalculable power if we focus only on BS headcanon and don't take into account the amount of low-showings he has and that is exactly what Thanos fans do, I'm quite frankly, sick of it.

If he wants to hold Zod in place like he did with Loki, he is going to.

Scans of him holding someone as strong as Zod, and if that were the case, he would've used it on Thor to keep him at bay.

The stone is much much more powerful than Zod. Once again, that argument is ridiculous.

The stone is, but it has never been used by Thanos to its full extent buddy.

HV is not going to do a single thing to Thanos. HV is as hot as the surface of the sun, lightning is 5 times hotter than that. Thanos got hit with a surprise lightning blast from Stormbreaker and it did absolutely nothing to him.

Concentrated beam of HV for extended amount of time>Lightning.

I don’t know. You say the words fanboy and headcannon and delusional and act like you’re exempt from displaying those things. You’re literally the only one sitting here arguing for Zod and then calling everyone else a fanboy.

I am not arguing for Zod or making a case for him to win here, I've made it painfully obvious that he does in fact lose this match, the only thing I have a problem with is Thanos solo'ing and there are many people on this thread who themselves are credible users disagreeing with the fact that Thanos solo's. The only people who are claiming he solo's are users quite renowned for wanking Thanos and have been shut down by every other viner with an IQ of 2 or higher.

#46 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

@rajjar: Don't tag me when I'm not arguing with you, I've done this with you many times and I'm not interested in giving you any more attention. You ignore on-screen showings and rant about stuff that YOU think is correct, I'm not dealing with users who shitpost to get their post count up.

#47 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst:

At this point we are constantly just going to keep going back and forth and never arrive anywhere.

Just agree to disagree and move on. ‘Twas fun though.

The whole basis really of my argument was the stones. That’s all. I know H2H with no stones and what not, it is going to be pretty hard to convince that Thanos decisively beats Zod.

#48 Edited by Rajjar (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
@rampagethefirst said:

@rajjar: Don't tag me when I'm not arguing with you, I've done this with you many times and I'm not interested in giving you any more attention.

LOL, don't pretend that you actually read my posts, otherwise your standard for attention becomes lower than that of a scatterbrained walrus or DianaAllMighty, whichever helps you understand the comparison better.

@rampagethefirst said:

You ignore on-screen showings and rant about stuff that YOU think is correct, I'm not dealing with users who shitpost to get their post count up.

That is painfully ironic coming from the user that just claimed that Eson the Searcher amped the Power Stone when he did his single feat. Is that your conscience speaking to you?

@rampagethefirst said:

@rajjar: I'm not dealing with users who shitpost to get their post count up.

Also, don't pretend that you have any quality posts that can relatively make mine seem like shitposting. You aren't good, so check yourself.

You're the person who reports my posts for calling out hypocrisy and then uses ad hominem in the next breath, so as I said before, in the thread where you were lowballing Hela on her skills/regen/piercing abilities, don't be throwing rocks from glass houses, or in your case, pebbles and horse manure, since you clearly have nothing more to pull out of your a$$ now.

@rampagethefirst said:

The only people who are claiming he solo's are users quite renowned for wanking Thanos and have been shut down by every other viner with an IQ of 2 or higher.

No need to lowball your own IQ that much for not being able to shut down what you feel is Thanos wank. Even I rank you significantly higher than that, but if there is anything serious in your life going on that causes you to do such, don't be hesitant to ask for help. Sometimes, they just NLF Thanos into a moon buster with the Power Stone alone and the best thing you can do is walk away slowly. Again, do feel free to reach out for help in the time of crisis.

Also, *solos. It isn't a possessive.

#49 Posted by Rajjar (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920:

Is there a stat that shows that DCEU heat vision is as hot as the sun? I heard that being a thing for regular Post-Crisis Superman when I looked at the Flash v Superman threads a few years back. Do you have any more info on this?

#50 Posted by KingLouie (2982 posts) - - Show Bio