DCEU General Zod vs MCU Hulk, 2003 Hulk And MCU Abomination

• 115 results
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DCEU General Zod vs MCU Hulk, 2003 Hulk And MCU Abomination (112 votes)

They Kneel before Zod 61%
Team Play Football with his Head 39%

Battle in New York

2003 Final Transformation, MCU Hulk has his Gladiator Armour

Morals off, Bloodlusted

Start 200 Meters Apart

• 
Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They lose to Zod.

Zod is too fast and ruthless.

The 2003 Hulk is weaker than MCU Hulk and Abomination so he shouldn't be here.

MCU Hulk and Abomination cannot touch Zod while Zod will eventually kill them all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

They lose to Zod.

MCU Hulk and Abomination cannot touch Zod while Zod will eventually kill them all.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos, Abomination solos, 2003 hulk solos

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

They lose to Zod.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: But he is.

There was a strength comparison done on a channel named Gubz.

Search on YouTube Hulk VS Hulk Gubz

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2003 hulk is powerful by the end of the movie absorbing man couldn’t even handle his power yet he took all the power from the city prior to the fight

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Could go either way but this team could potentially overwhelm him.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: But how do they even tag him.

Zod was going toe to toe with Superman.

JL Superman was going so fast he could match Barry.

And JL Superman had just come out of the coma whereas MoS Superman had been soaking in sun for years.

Yet Zod was giving him a great fight while taking full blown punches from him and standing up immediately.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: JL Superman wasn’t in a coma. He was dead and then the same machine that revived Zod as Doomsday revived him (he didn’t mutate because the Motherbox was being used). His body was getting overcharged just like Zod’s was I’m pretty sure.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: It’s not about strength I know MCU hulk leviathan feat trump's anything 2003 hulk has, I still think 2003 hulk is better due to far better regeneration, the fact he gets stronger as he gets angryer as MCU hulk should but we don’t see it, and MCU hulk has being put down many times while 2003 hulk is practically indestructible as he always comes beck and the only way to beat him is to calm him or drain him

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: he took a nuke too if I’m not mistaken which is far better than anything MCU Hulk did

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: They could probably catch him off-guard due to number advantage.

For the record, I don't think Superman was really amped in JL but he definitely wasn't weakened. He was probably empowered by Motherbox which was strong enough to resurrect him in the first place.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: I'm not sure about far better regeneration since Hulk in the MCU has never really been scratched aside from the one time when Fenris broke his skin.

And he was alright when he climbed up to the bridge even though we don't know how quickly it must've gotten regenerated

Meanwhile 2003 Hulk got scratched by a normal explosion and Zod's pun he's are above such explosions.

2003 Hulk also got hurt when that missile exploded near him.

His durability is too low for him to tank a punch from Zod. He has no business here.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: Not if Zod is using his speed smartly.

He obviously isn't going down easily and once he realizes that these guys are strong he decides to not slow down until he has won.

He's a great strategist and a trained warrior. He should figure things like this out in a fight.

He might not have been weakened but he surely wasn't stronger than MoS Superman.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@omriamar: I'm not sure about far better regeneration since Hulk in the MCU has never really been scratched aside from the one time when Fenris broke his skin.

And he was alright when he climbed up to the bridge even though we don't know how quickly it must've gotten regenerated

Meanwhile 2003 Hulk got scratched by a normal explosion and Zod's pun he's are above such explosions.

2003 Hulk also got hurt when that missile exploded near him.

His durability is too low for him to tank a punch from Zod. He has no business here.

And yet that Hulk took down the Sentry. Sentry >>>>>>>> Zod.

I want some of that stuff DC fans are smoking.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: Where the hell did Sentry come from?

What the hell

I don't even like MoS that much.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: gubs didn't know what he was doing. 03 hulk has superior lifting feats, so strength is relatively equal because they have advantages over one another. Gubs also just completely ignored hulk vs absorbing man where hulk had his most impressive durability feat that completely overshadows anything MCU hulk has tanked. And hulk getting scratched was a showcasing of his hf and nothing more. A tank missile, something meant to Pierce tanks ,bounced off him.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nucleon

@richubs said:

They lose to Zod.

Remember when MCU Hulk catched a point-blank ejecting seat, or when the Abomination catched missiles? These behemoths are not slow - they're super-fast. A puzzled Zod gets grabbed as soon as he attempts a fly-by. Staying airborne, using heat vision and dodging hurled debris is pretty much the best he can do here.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Which lifting feat are you talking about? I don't remember Hulk from 2003 lifting anything.

In fact when he was clearly at his peak it took him some effort to tear the top of a tank off. Watch the fight again.

And lifting strength doesn't equal to striking power since Gubz clearly calculated Hulk's best striking strength based on everything that was shown and yet nothing he did compared to the MCU Hulk.

And regardless of what that explosion was meant to do it still scratched Hulk. It doesn't matter what the intent of the writers was what matters is what actually happened.

And when hit by a tank shell while using the top of a tank as shield he still fell down and got visibly hurt.

His skin got pierced by bites from those Dogs who were not even unable to get into a car while MCU Hulk fought Fenris that could've just stepped on the car to crush it and could only pierce Hulk's skin once.

2003 Hulk is inferior to MCU Hulk in every way other than size. And that doesn't matter in a fight.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Richubs

@nucleon: I never said they're slow but no matter how may missiles they caught they're still not fast enough to hit Zod if he keeps moving.

As I said Zod matched Supes in every aspect.

And Supes stomped Steppenwolf who also caught missiles easily.

Steppenwolf was a statue to him.

Zod beats them both.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: BTW he didn't take a nuke. He was already Banner when the nuke hit but was protected by water that was above him.

It's in the official novelization of the movie.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: did you... also not watch the final fight between hulk and absorbing man where he lifted 100+ ton rock and tossed it dozens of feet.

Hulk vs army was not his angriest or anything close. no reason when his girlfriend was attacked, he was consistently harassed by an asshole, and he had his abusive father in a face to face conflict.

And no he didnt. He calculated mcu hulk striking strength. Which he couldn't do because we know nothing of leviathans. It's obvious mcu has better striking feats, but to which extent is completely unknown.

Chalk it up to a low showing. Explosive debris dont stack up to tank missile. Makes sense, this hulk grows in stats with rage. This is like me bringing up hulk buster one shot the hulk

Again hulk vs army wasn't his angriest. He was really just trying to get away. He's tanked bigger and better things.

It was the poodle who attacked the car. Biting strength doesn't equate to breaking strength. Honestly it was pis, since dogs jumped dozens of feet in the air and one could've just jumped on the car to kill betty. And even if it wasn't pis. By the end of the fight dogs were only piercing skin deep and he flexed to break one of their jaws. It's not a low showing, barely anyway to make it a low showing since jaw strength and muscle strength are 2 completely different things.

No he doesn't. 03 hulk definitely has a speed advantage no matter what.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Richubs

@cor_tsar: OH yes I forgot about the speed advantage.

Hulk 2003 is definitely faster.

And BTW Gubz also calculated how much strength it'd require for him to throw that 100 ton boulder and that was still nothing compared to the MCU Hulk.

As for the Leviathan there have been threads on comicvine which support Gubz's calculations.

2003 Hulk had three levels of angriness clearly. His height in the final fight and in the fight VS the army was clearly the same.

Hulkbuster one shot the Hulk because the Hulk calmed down obviously its way different.

That Hulk does grow in stats with rage but clearly he stops at one point. At that one point his best showing is throwing the 100 ton Boulder which is one tenth of what base MCU Hulk can do.

And even though the bites weren't deep I think we should attribute that to the fact that the teeth of the dogs weren't that big to begin with.

The very fact that Hulk got hurt by those dogs means he has poor durability and the fact that he got visibly hurt by a tank shell while using a shield adds to the argument.

The dog had also rushed the side of the car without toppling it and yet these dogs were giving the Hulk trouble while MCU Hulk, I repeat took on Fenris for whom a car is a paper toy.

And you totally ignored the fact that 2003 Hulk took some effort to pull the top of a Tank off. Watch the fight again if you want to but he clearly had to exert himself slightly. And this is something which requires 15 tons of force.(Not sure of this specific number but it was also mentioned in the video and they're pretty accurate)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod, but 2003 Hulk will make it a decent fight.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@richubs: there is no support of gubz calcs... there shouldn't be. We don't know what the leviathan is made of, how it flies, how hollow it could be, etc. Know nothing about it, gubz made major assumptions to create his calcs.

Size depicted does not equate to what hulk is feeling. Honestly I barely remember small hulk..

Oh really? hulk was calming down? 03 Hulk was just warming up, he was barely birthed at the time and was confused by getting cut. They're both low showings. It's the same

Mcu hulk has no impressive lifting feats. And the rock feat is one of the most impressive pifting feats in live action. So again in the lifting/grappling category, 03 hulk has an advantage, but gubz didn't go over the different sorts of strengths did he?. You definitely can't calculate mcu hulks unquantifiable striking feats and then attribute them to lifting feats

The dogs are made from hulk and again you're using low showings. The dogs are not low showings because they're hulk. Human vs 3 dogs is a fight, supes vs 3 kryptos is a fight, hulk vs 3 gamma dogs is something hulk won.

The dogs were originally piercing muscle deep and their teeth are about as long as my hand, maybe a bit bigger. By the end they Could barely pierce him.

And again lifting, pushing,grappling strength does not equate to biting strength. And as far as lifting and grappling strength goes, hulk was ragdolling the dogs like toys. Their claws and teeth are what made a difference

The tank and tankshell aren't his highest showings, the dogs can't be lowballed because they're hulk dogs.

Mcu hulk was almost kod from one thunder punch that launched him hundreds of feet. 03 hulk got launched miles while fighting living lightning in the sky. That's hulks high end durability feat... as well as tanking a nuke.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: also that novel is not official to anything except that novel

No Caption Provided

It was written by someone who had nothing to do with the movie. Why he claimed the novel as official is beyond me.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Richubs

@cor_tsar: The novel is claimed as official because it is sold commercially.

If he didn't have the filmmaker's consent he wouldn't allowed to sell it.

When you have credited official the writers you obviously have their consent to claim the book to be the official novelization. It's obvious the writers also had an involvement in the writing.

And it's based on the screenplay which means instead of just making stuff up he simply turned the screenplay into a novel.

Otherwise you get sued.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@richubs: so every hulk book now is related to the 03 movie because of being sold commercially. It was never stated on the book as official. And if anything it's free advertisement. The stories are different with different scenes. And even if it was official, that means nothing. Planet hulk the cartoon is the official adaption of planet hulk the comic arc, but they're still different hulks with different abilities, scenes, and stats.

This isn't like when comics add canon to the mix, where official statements canonly link the two. You're just going off assumptions and someone else's statement

Anyways on to the previous post please. Because honestly living lightning is equitable to a nuke anyways in pure destructive power. So it's almost irrelevant anyways

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Richubs

@cor_tsar: No read what I said again.

The book is official because it credits the writers and claims to be the official novelization of the movie which is something the writer cannot do without the filmmaker's consent.

Other Hulk comics don't credit the movie makers.

The writer cannot link his book to the movie without the filmmaker consenting with everything the writer does. And if the filmmaker consents to a book being the official novelization of the movie then he agrees with everything inside the book.

As I said, the writer would get sued otherwise.

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by living lightning.

Is it regular lightning? Or something else I missed?

If it's normal lightning then it's not comparable to nukes since humans can survive lighting

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: what are you talking about.

1st... it doesn't say that anywhere that it's "official" just that it's based off something else.

2nd. The rest of th is is just assumption, full on bs. You don't know any of this. And again, even if it was official, that doesn't mean they're canon to each other. Like planet hulk the cartoon and planet hulk the comic arc. To think so, again, major assumption.

Look up lightning and how destructive it is... And again, you obviously didn't watch the final fight between hulk and absorbing man or you'd know what I was talking about. Youre just claiming things from someone else's perspective without actually looking into it yourself.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar:

1. "Based on the motion picture by James Schamus"

Means it's based in the same universe. You cannot just do stuff like this without getting sued.

2. I'm not making wild assumptions that's how things work. You cannot use someone else's stuff like this without getting consent.

3. I have seen the fight beforehand and I did see the lighting part.

Again, I've read how destructive lighting is BUT HUMANS SURVIVE LIGHTING STRIKES. There is a guy that has survived lighting 7 damn times. What we saw in the clouds wasn't just him getting hit by lightning it was him getting hit by absorbing man. It was a physical attack not lightning.

And again, HUMANS survive lighting Hulk is at least expected to do the same.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can go either way. Abomination and 2003 can provide a distraction, but ultimately provide no real damage to Zod. Zod and MCU Hulk will have a very rough time putting each other down, and healing factors for them make it incredibly harder. But I see the Hulk winning because of the distractions that will be provided. Though if Zod decides to BFR Hulk's lose. And if it wasn't for the distractions Zod would beat Hulk sooner or later.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: 1 & 2 yes it is assumption. Do you work in this industry? Do you know these 2 people? I'm pretty sure I can base anything off of anything and not get sued. Him stating he based it off the movie could just be a courtesy. It doesn't say anywhere official novelization of the movie.

AGAIN, even if it is an official novelization. That doesn't mean they're canon to each other. The book is irrelevant when discussing the movie.

Lightning last a mere fraction of a second and can also kill humans... in a mere fraction of a second. I've also seen it bring trees down and I've read it can destroy tanks. Hulk was fighting for several seconds against it. No human can survive several seconds against lightning don't be ridiculous. There's also a human who survived both atomic bomb drops, that doesn't mean nukes don't kill people and much more.

And you're last statement is just silly. Absorbing man is what he absorbs, he was lightning at the time... unless you're saying that frail old man was punching hulk across the sky and that lightning just wasn't a thing?

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Richubs

@cor_tsar: OH. MY. GOD.

Why don't you understand.

It doesn't take a chef to know the kitchen is supposed to be kept clean.

You simply cannot use someone else's character like that and make your own book without facing legal action. Why don't you understand the FACT that it isn't legal to make a book on someone else's movie without their consent.

And yes, that's what official means. It means that it's Canon.

"Official novelization" means officially converted to a novel. Not recreated, converted. It's basic stuff. I don't have to assume anything since I know what it MEANS.

Again, lighting even though can do damage only 10 PERCENT of people die from it.

JUST 10 PERCENT.

And this is Hulk we're talking about he should be taking lightning hits easily without any damage whatsoever.

And BTW it wasn't even lightning, it was electricity from the absorbing man.

He could never have absorbed enough electricity to make it as powerful as lighting. Or he'd have melted everything in the room.

What we saw in the clouds is clearly physical blows not lighting and even if it were lightning Hulk should easily take it on.

MCU Hulk wouldn't get hurt by lightning no matter how many times he's hit with it especially since humans can walk out of it completely without any damage.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT LIGHTING CAN OR CANNOT DESTROY SINCE 90 PERCENT OF MERE HUMANS SURVIVE LIGHTING AND LIVE FULL LIVES.

IF HUMANS ARE DURABLE ENOUGH TAKE LIGHTING THE HULK SHOULD DAMN WELL BE ABLE TO.

And the Caps part isn't me shouting it's just to highlight stuff.

As for the human that survived the atomic bomb he wasn't anywhere in the blast. If he was he'd have turned to ash.

The man I'm talking about has been hit directly by lightning 7 times. The very fact that you claimed lighting to be as dangerous as a nuke shows you've no idea of what you're saying.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: BTW I'd love to keep on the discussion but I'm going to sleep so I'll argue any arguments you present tomorrow.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theres general Zod and fodder do the math

MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: what are you even saying you are just a fanboy who makes stupid claims Sentry doesn't exist in the MCU please spair us all from your idiocy

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

It doesn't take a chef to know the kitchen is supposed to be kept clean.

This... is a terrible metaphor. I don't understand.

Th

You simply cannot use someone else's character like that and make your own book without facing legal action. Why don't you understand the FACT that it isn't legal to make a book on someone else's movie without their consent.

He didn't just take someone elses character and make his own book. He cited his source, that might've been all he needs to do. i don't know too much about copyright infringement laws and I'm sure you don't either(though that's an assumption, could be wrong, maybe you have a Masters in business and law).

And yes, that's what official means. It means that it's Canon.

"Official novelization" means officially converted to a novel. Not recreated, converted. It's basic stuff. I don't have to assume anything since I know what it MEANS.

Hahahhaha. No it doesn't. If anything it would just means movie makers said you can make a book with our character. Doesn't mean they have to be anymore related than that. I already gave you clear examples. Planet Hulk the official animation of the Planet Hulk Arc, are non canon to each other. tons of movies officially adapted from stories are nearly completely different from their source

Right now you're just making assumptions on what the definition of official novelization means. The English language is not as straight forward as that. Especially since definitions can change from profession to profession.

You can't just say the movie is official(already an assumption), so it must be canon(that's just not true, evidence against it). The book is irrelevant to the movie, there's no official statement saying it's canon to the movie... and there's no official statement saying the novel is even official... it's just a whole bunch of malarky.

JUST 10 PERCENT.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT LIGHTING CAN OR CANNOT DESTROY SINCE 90 PERCENT OF MERE HUMANS SURVIVE LIGHTING AND LIVE FULL LIVES.

IF HUMANS ARE DURABLE ENOUGH TAKE LIGHTING THE HULK SHOULD DAMN WELL BE ABLE TO.

People survive all sorts of things, doesn't make lightning any less destructive, doesn't mean it's a counter to anything. We've survived nukes, free fall heights, bullets, some of us have straight up died and come back. Some of the high end durability feats of humans push us into mid-tiers. What humans survive and don't survive is irrelavant.

And this is Hulk we're talking about he should be taking lightning hits easily without any damage whatsoever.

MCU Hulk wouldn't get hurt by lightning no matter how many times he's hit with it especially since humans can walk out of it completely without any damage.

Also... kind of remember Hulk having an advantage on Thor until thor started using lightning... I think you're statement is kind of false. Never seen MCU Hulk no sell lightning or electricity in the same scope or scale 03 Hulk has... and neither has any human for that matter.

He could never have absorbed enough electricity to make it as powerful as lighting. Or he'd have melted everything in the room.

What we saw in the clouds is clearly physical blows not lighting and even if it were lightning Hulk should easily take it on.

Actually that wouldn't be too hard. lightning on average has 1,400 khw of energy. Cities are putting out dozens or hundreds of Megawatts at a time. A mere fraction would be equivalent to lightning.

And really? This doesn't look like lightning to you?

No Caption Provided

It's probably a combination of both, ala Thor... and how he trashed MCU Hulk. After all the physical blow was what sent him flying miles + electricity. Idk... I just feel this was slightly replicated in Ragnarok(except to a lower extent) and it almost put MCU Hulk down. Don't see a reason why he doesn't hold a clear advantage in durability.

Anyways goodnight, thanks for the heads up.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Zod stomps

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod tanked reentry into Earth. Sorry Marvel fans, but the team isn't hurting Zod

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone said:

Hulk solos, Abomination solos, 2003 hulk solos

Loading Video...

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nucleon

@richubs said:

@nucleon: I never said they're slow but no matter how may missiles they caught they're still not fast enough to hit Zod if he keeps moving.

As I said Zod matched Supes in every aspect.

And Supes stomped Steppenwolf who also caught missiles easily.

Steppenwolf was a statue to him.

Zod beats them both.

No one ever got past any Hulk this way. The Hulks are fast enough to catch a point-blank ejecting seat (while being surprised by it), they're fast enough to catch Zod. They can also thunderclap him into a wall, and after that Zod gets torn apart so much it's silly. 2003 Hulk alone has beaten a being that's a lot more powerful than any Supes.

Super-speed is of little help against the Hulks. What it takes to bring them down are haymakers, not speed taps. A single one of these being is a peer match for Zod. At three, it's hopeless overkill.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: what are you even saying you are just a fanboy who makes stupid claims Sentry doesn't exist in the MCU please spair us all from your idiocy

That's 2003 Hulk ("World War Hulk") right there.

I am also going to report your post. =)

MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

@nucleon: I only included facts and 2003 Hulk is not WW Hulk lol it's from the 2003 Hulk film

You are clueless

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Are you going to try and debunk what I said? Or just post memes like usual?

Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Chazzer

Damn, Zod gets a vicious beating. And then either of the three decide who will snap his neck.

Ang Lee Hulk threw a 60 ton tank over half a mile away. What strength feats of Zod equal that?

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Richubs

@nucleon: @chazzer: @cor_tsar: Here's the thing -

There is a difference between an adaptation and novelization. Novelization literally means transformed into a novel while you know what adaptation means.

I decided look a little into the book and found that the book is exactly what happens in the movie and that's why people don't like the book they were expecting something different.

And I don't hink you understand that if 90 percent humans survive being stuck by lightning it isn't as dangerous to the human body as you think. It's obviously dangerous and deadly but not even close to being as damaging as you think.

You're saying that humans survive all sorts of things and then named some stuff. If you Google which percent of people survive nukes and freefalm you'll realize it's around 1 percent. People don't just survive nukes. They have to take shelter in a very formidable place completely outside the blast area to live. Otherwise you don't stand a chance.

And no those cloud scenes didn't have any lightning. That's absorbing man hitting the Hulk.

Why do I say so?

Because after that one scene there isn't a single lightning bolt in the air and not once we hear thunder which means there isn't a single lightning producing cloud above them or miles around them. Lightning doesn't just happen for a few seconds then stops. That was simply absorbing man hitting the Hulk.

It's just a cloudy night.

The MCU Hulk wasn't affected because of the lightning itself it was because the power of the punches had increased. If that was actual lightning surrounding Thor then the air around him would be 5 times as hot as the sun's surface (Google it)

And Hulk didn't have an advantage over Thor before that it was just that Thor wasn't willing to fight.

Chazzer the amount of force that feat required wasn't as much as you think it was.

He threw it 420 meters away which would take 131.5 Newtons of force. While the Leviathan hit takes 2000 Newtons of force and that was base MCU Hulk. I repeat Gubz's calculations AR supported by some threads on the vine.

And Nucleon, Thor was able to hit Hulk and beat him up before the lightning amp. Zod definitely can too.

And this is the 2003 movie Hulk not some comic book Hulk.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Zod destroys them all. Clearly, the OP creating this much Hulks to take on Zod should tell you guys that one Hulk cant even solo.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod