• 109 results
#101 Posted by modernww2fare (7017 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash and Diana are their only hope

#102 Edited by Mister_Surreal (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: What if, just what if, Superman can fly faster than he can run? Just like the comic book version. Does that make any sense? Just think about. Also, travel sped doesn’t equal combat speed. Superman has never before moved that fast in a fight.

#103 Posted by ourmanuel (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana gets blitzed

Flash eventually gets caught and dies.

#104 Posted by ourmanuel (10433 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically Zod vs barry, and a bunch of statues.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#105 Posted by christianrapper (6031 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: the comic book superman runs as fast as he flies. That’s why he has all those stupid races with the flash. Superman’s combat and travel speed are the same since he travels under his own power. Saying it’s different is like someone telling you that you can run faster than you can react. Superman doesn’t run as fast on a planet because he will destroy the atmosphere. That’s why he only goes faster than light in space.

#106 Posted by LamarTheSlayer (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: As much as I love the Flash, the DCEU nerfed him WAY to much and basically put him there for comedic value. Zod kicks his ass easy. If this were Comic Flash he could solo Zod by himself...

#107 Edited by Mister_Surreal (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: It’s actually pretty consistent that Superman can’t run as fast as he can fly, I have no idea what you are getting your information from. While it is true that he doesn’t move nearly as fast as he can in Earh’s atmosphere as he does in space because of the damage that he inflicks, he still isn’t able to run as fast as he can fly within main canon. Superman flat out said in Flash War that he simply couldn’t keep up with Barry and Wally on foot.

Either way, flying in a straight lins isn’t the same as jumping around your environment and reacting to hits. You don’t need extremely fast reflexes to fly straight upwards. If he was that fast, then why didn’t he blitz Zod when he was getting his powers or Doomsday? You have no evidence that Superman was anywhere that fast in combat besides him being very fast when flying. It is universally agreed that flying speed =/= combat speed.

Get with the program. In conclusion, General Zod is no where near as fast as JL Superman. Heck, that feat of taking Doomsday into space in a matter seconds isn’t even relevant since that was Superman’s feat from BvS and he would get much more powerful than he was in Man of Steel.

P.S. Flash easily breaks the speed of light, doing it in space doesn’t mean a lot. The Flash is much faster, if you don’t agree with that then I don’t have anything else to tell you.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#108 Posted by christianrapper (6031 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: cw flash doesn’t break the speed of light. The reason he doesn’t blitz zod is because he dies really want to fight him. He wants to talk sense to him. He also doesn’t blitz zod due to the same reason barry gets hit by slower characters every week. There would be no story. Superman doesn’t just fly in a straight line. He avoids buildings, makes sharp turns, and stops on a dime. Combat speed and travel speed are the same fior characters who move on their own power because get this...they move under their own power. You know good and well why Superman doesn’t just operate at that level alll the time. No speedster does because their stories will be over in 4 panels. Superman can achieve the same speed running that he does flying. I don’t know where you get your information from. He just doesn’t run because flying is easier. He can just fly over buildings and obstacles instead of going around them.

#109 Edited by Mister_Surreal (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: Wasn’t talking about CW Flash and now you are just reaching. Superman not blitzing him and stopping him from killing thousands of people makes no sense. And I never said that Superman doesn’t have enhanced reaction time, of course he does, he just doesn’t have any feats do compete with Flash pre JL. You still have yet to give feats for pre JL Superman moving at half of Flash’s speed in combat or why Zod would be anywhere near as fast as he is right now. You saying that Superman didn’t simply blitz General Zod because he wanted to talk is admitting that you believe Superman was much faster than he was even in Man of Steel, only proving me right by using logical fallacies. You have lost track of what we are even debating out and in the process demonstrated your own lack of credibility. All you have done is contradict yourself and make points that don’t rebuttal my arguement. Zod isn’t fast enough to win. We’re done here. You can embarrass yourself further with another pathetic arguemnt, but that would not help your case.

#110 Posted by GohanDorado (372 posts) - - Show Bio
#111 Edited by Mister_Surreal (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@gohandorado: Zod is barley MoS Superman level. Going off their fight with Doomsday, Wonder Woman got even better hits on Doomsday than Superman did. While Superman was on the ground after getting punched, she was smirking. Seeing as how he only got more powerful in Batman v Superman, I think it’s fair to say that Wonder Woman is more powerful than Zod. He has no feats that give him a greater edge over her, especially not after her new feats. Please stop wanking Zod and provide actual feats.