• 109 results
#51 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11094 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11094 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: Thanks for confirming that you are a troll.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#53 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: I'm not the one claiming WW is on par speed wise with Clark.

You confirmed yourself as ignorant then again you did miss enterpt your own counter.

#54 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11094 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: She was. Any non-troll who saw the movie would tell you.

#55 Posted by AVENGERSWORLD (188 posts) - - Show Bio

If i were zod i would stay up in air

#56 Posted by ThunderPrince (7096 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod barely wins.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#58 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11905 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod in a stomp.

#59 Posted by Crunch5481 (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod for sure.,

Avatar image for christianrapper
#60 Posted by christianrapper (6291 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: steppenwolf was just that powerful. He basically beat down the amazonians by himself. Those parade mobs (so?) were just a distraction.

#61 Posted by Richubs (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: Amazonians are basically fodder to anyone of that level. They were punked by a bunch of soldiers with old weapons.

Put Diana back in Themyscira and she'd annihilate any Amazonian she goes against.

And Superman absolutely stomped Steppenwolf like he was a joke. It's clear Steppenwolf wasn't very powerful but instead Diana was nerfed.

#62 Posted by Ouroborik (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

I still stand by the idea that the Mother Box gave Superman a big amp in JL.

#63 Posted by KingOfWakanda (2620 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#64 Edited by TonyMartial (9770 posts) - - Show Bio

Team obviously wins, no 1s soloing, I still think Adapted Zod is pretty underrated on this forum and I'd place him above IW Thor. He'd take any of them 1on1 but when you've got Barry to distract him with his speed. 2 characters who can eat hits from him and both have one-two shot weapons its pretty clear whos going to win.

#65 Posted by APEX_pretador (20993 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod in a stomp.

Can't Diana chop his limbs? She chose not to use her sword against Supes.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#66 Posted by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebestofthebest said:

Zod in a stomp.

She would fail because superman can blitz her. As for zod he might get chopped because he does not have similar feats.

But you can pretty well scale him to superman because they are the same race, same power, both are adapted etc.

By scaling Zod would kill them.

#67 Posted by APEX_pretador (20993 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador said:
@thebestofthebest said:

Zod in a stomp.

She would fail because superman can blitz her. As for zod he might get chopped because he does not have similar feats.

Yes, but she's not fighting Superman here. My point was that she chose not to engage a potentially fatal weapon against him.

But you can pretty well scale him to superman because they are the same race, same power, both are adapted etc.

Wasn't Superman supposed to have improved from MoS to BvS? Something about more sunlight and greater experience?

By scaling Zod would kill them.

But it isn't 1 on 1. She only needs to land one non-glancing blow to him to gain massive advantage, and in BvS fight against Doomsday, she showed she can react to kryptonians, even if she isn't as fast as them. And now she has 4 teammates helping her.

#68 Posted by Subline (8424 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod, stomps Wonder Woman the same way Superman did.

#69 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11094 posts) - - Show Bio

ZOD IS NOT JL SUPERMAN LEVEL.

#70 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11905 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Well, it wouldn't have changed the outcome, not in the slightest. Clark literally statue'd her, lol. As for Zod, the VFX team already confirmed that they (Supes & Zod) were exchanging punches at FTS speeds, the only reason they didn't look that fast is 'cause the scenes were slowed down so the audience could perceive the action (they also mentioned something 'bout mach cones around the Kryptonians fists as an indicator of FTS combat speed, I'll try to get the links later). Therefore, I doubt Diana could land a clean shot on Zod without him reacting to it. Although, one could make a case for Diana but I'm still not entirely sold on the idea of her taking on a Kryptonian solo.

Edit: I don't think Superman using his speed in JL is all that surprising, he was fast even prior to JL events. The way I see it, they just sorta highlighted it.

#71 Posted by APEX_pretador (20993 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Well, it wouldn't have changed the outcome, not in the slightest. Clark literally statue'd her, lol.

I'm not arguing whether it would change the outcome or not. I am asking if you think she can chop off zod's limbs.

As for Zod, the VFX team already confirmed that they (Supes & Zod) were exchanging punches at FTS speeds, the only reason they didn't look that fast is 'cause the scenes were slowed down so the audience could perceive the action. Therefore, I doubt Diana could land a clean shot on Zod without him reacting to it.

Bullets that Diana dodged/deflexted with her bracelets were also moving at FTS speeds.

Although, one could make a case for Diana but I'm still not entirely sold on the idea of her taking on a Kryptonian solo.

This is not a solo fight though. I'd agree otherwise

#72 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11905 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: She can, obviously. But Zod isn't just gonna stand there and let her do that.. lel.

The rest are useless. Don't see the point of having them around.

#73 Posted by APEX_pretador (20993 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: She can, obviously. But Zod isn't just gonna stand there and let her do that.. lel.

The rest are useless. Don't see the point of having them around.

The rest can do more than distract him. A moment of hesitation will cost him his life.

#74 Posted by YOA_501 (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod Mid Diff IMO Maybe Low But not a Stomp like Superman.

#75 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11905 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Edited by TheGrat1 (503 posts) - - Show Bio

SMH @ this Diana is faster than Zod and MoS Kal-El crap. Both of them were dodging/throwing/blocking supersonic punches. The next time Diana breaks the sound barrier, let me know. This does not even mention his overwhelming strength and durability advantage.

Zod curbs, Barry is the only one that can keep up.

#77 Posted by christianrapper (6291 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

@christianrapper: Amazonians are basically fodder to anyone of that level. They were punked by a bunch of soldiers with old weapons.

Put Diana back in Themyscira and she'd annihilate any Amazonian she goes against.

And Superman absolutely stomped Steppenwolf like he was a joke. It's clear Steppenwolf wasn't very powerful but instead Diana was nerfed.

your statement makes no sense since she was shown out pacing machine gun fire after the trigger was pulled. she saved a bank full of people. for her to do that she had to see each individual bullet and be fast enough to react to it. she got more feats than any movie before. amazonians are obviously super human. were the altantians nerfed too? steppenwolf was just that powerful. superman is just more powerful. he beat the whole darn team by himself without breaking a sweat. he's freaking superman. what do you expect to happen?

#78 Posted by buildhare (8714 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod stomps

#79 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

Team with difficulty.Diana as MVP

Batman is useless and dies.

#80 Posted by rem (2742 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Very mixed answers

#82 Posted by geekryan (4770 posts) - - Show Bio

Team with difficulty.Diana as MVP

Batman is useless and dies.

#83 Posted by patrat18 (11744 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League vs Superman all over again lol

#84 Posted by nfactor1995 (12941 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: Wait what? Just because Superman stomped Steppenwolf doesn’t imply that Steppenwolf was weak or that Wonder Woman was nerfed - that just means that Superman was THAT powerful.

#85 Posted by Richubs (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

@nfactor1995: @christianrapper: And yet in combat she was unable to outpace Steppenwolf. She 2as also unable to dodge multiple hits during her fights with Steppenwolf that a casual bullet timer would easily be able to.

For example Steppenwolf jumping at her, parademon going for a spear. And she was taking his from Doomsday that sent her flying away at massive distances yet here she is unable to take not so powerful hits.

She got a good speed feat and in combat she was nerfed, especially when fighting Steppenwolf.

#86 Posted by nfactor1995 (12941 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: This is sounding like a choreography argument. Diana already showed in this very movie that she has extremely fast combat speed (bullet deflecting scene) and has her previous feats from her solo movie that establish her speed.

Steppenwolf himself has shown to be a casual arrow timer on multiple occasions, and he was fast enough to deflect and catch those two missiles Cybor shot at him, so he’s no slouch in terms of speed either. His only other speed feat is keeping up with Diana in melee, so I don’t see any inconsistencies with how he’s portrayed speed wise; that unless you only use choreography and ignore the quantifiable feats shown by both characters.

#87 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Team take this. WW was harming Doomsday who is at least twice as strong as General Zod. Aquaman is portrayed as not that far behind in strength than WW in fight with Stepphenwolf. So I say WW + Aquaman win mid difficulty. With Cyborg, Flash, and Bats they stomp.

Also Flash can always run and go fetch kryptonite spear ;)

#89 Edited by christianrapper (6291 posts) - - Show Bio

@loveeveryone said:

Team take this. WW was harming Doomsday who is at least twice as strong as General Zod. Aquaman is portrayed as not that far behind in strength than WW in fight with Stepphenwolf. So I say WW + Aquaman win mid difficulty. With Cyborg, Flash, and Bats they stomp.

Also Flash can always run and go fetch kryptonite spear ;)

there is no way to compare doomsday's strength with zod's. that's just silly. doomsday wasn't that much stronger (if at all) than superman. superman was beating him pretty easily until he got shot with a nuke.

#90 Posted by christianrapper (6291 posts) - - Show Bio

ZOD IS NOT JL SUPERMAN LEVEL.

you are right. zod doesn't have near the amount of experience with this powers that clark does. clark was basically able to beat all 3 of them by himself in MOS. the only reason that zod adapted so fast in mos is due to the plot. we see in the movie that it took clark awhile to adapt to his powers.

#91 Posted by christianrapper (6291 posts) - - Show Bio

Do tell when Superman was anywhere near Flash speed pre JL. Really, enlighten me. My statement at least as a logical bases, you have nothing but imaginary sped feats.

there was no flash pre jl. we don't have anything to compare it too. the only flash scene that showed flash doing any kind of movement was the one in suicide squad. in bvs he blitzed doomsday into near orbit in seconds. he had to physically fight doomsday while carrying him into orbit. that's fast as heck.

#92 Posted by Lunacyde (28253 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League made it pretty clear Kryptonians are on a whole different level than the rest of the team. Granted Clark was amped by then, but Zod should still win assuming Batman doesnt have Kryptonite weapons.

#93 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11094 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: That was while flying. Superman has no speed feats on the ground anywhere near status force pre JL. Prove me wrong.

#94 Posted by christianrapper (6291 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: Superman has no speed feats anywhere near status force pre JL. Prove me wrong.

blitzing someone to orbit in seconds is a speed feat.

#95 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11094 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by christianrapper (6291 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: so he is magically slower on the ground? That makes no sense.

#97 Posted by thanosii (3131 posts) - - Show Bio

Faora the fastest MoS krypton was being tagged by soldiers, yet could blitz Clark. Diana in BvS and JL is faster and hence could solo

#98 Posted by Syntix (609 posts) - - Show Bio

BvS Diana could solo, JL Diana dies.

#99 Posted by miekskywalker (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod rolls through them he doesn’t hold back like superman who could have easily stomped them without trying much.

Diana will get dazed from one punch and Zod ain’t stopping after 1 he will beat her to the ground.

The only thing that stands a chance against a kryptonian in dc is Atlans trident (so far) and that’s if the throw lands on him. Flash would fall or hit a teammate charging someone with that

#100 Posted by playerx-tr (647 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod