• Standard Gear
No Caption Provided

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Faora speed blitz. She is defintely above Diana. Stronger,better reactions, combat speed and fighting skills. She pretty much wrecked Clark in their fight.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Given how much fanart there's been of these two fighting before the movie even came out, I had a feeling someone was going to do it eventually. Kudos to beating us all to the punch.

@loklegends: As I remember it, Superman held his own against Faora and Nam-Ek at the same time. I'd hardly call that "getting wrecked". He actually managed to defeat Faora in the end, and Nam-Ek retreated with her unconscious form. True, he did that by taking out her breather mask, but I don't see why Wonder Woman can't feasibly exploit that same weakness.

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Faora seemed faster but I really cant be sure...however WW has her bracelets which tanked DD's heat vision, her shield which tanked his explosions and her sword which was the only thing to hurt him besides Kryptonite...

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@no_one_expects_the_silver_surf: Yes, and it turns out I was in error (just rewatched the fight to refresh my memory). It was a missile that took Faora out, not Superman as I had misremembered. Though that said, Superman had damaged her breather mask, and she seemed to be a bit taxed by that point while giving Superman her "we will kill a million more" bit. He also had taken Nam-Ek out of commission (temporarily) by that point. So he still did better than was being suggested.

But, since Faora's adapted...it's actually hard to say. We can only speculate as to how powerful adapted Faora would be. I would assume her Heat Vision and flight would be about on par with Zod and Superman. If not on the exact same level still close enough. Diana's shield might help against the Heat Vision however.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diana cuts her head off

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution: She's adapted so does she get all the kryptonian powers?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana wins

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I was waiting for this

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana because of her weapons and awesome theme song.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Diana will have the same problem Superman had dealing with Faora's speed.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora kills Gal Gadot and puts on the Wonder Woman armor. Voila! A more beautiful WW and everybody wins.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Diana. She seemed a decent amount faster than Clark in combat, who himself had gotten much faster in combat. Faora would still be a problem but Diana has better physicals. And her sword is too much.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Going with Diana. She seemed a decent amount faster than Clark in combat, who himself had gotten much faster in combat. Faora would still be a problem but Diana has better physicals. And her sword is too much.

Tell me you're not suggesting she is faster based off a weakened Superman actions.

Faora Murders here extremely quickly.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Tell me you're not suggesting she is faster based off a weakened Superman actions.

Superman was definitely not weakened when he was fighting Doomsday. The effect of Kryptonite was there for barely a minute.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana wins

@rbt said:

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Diana.

Depicted as fast enough to keep up with kryptonian speed, her durability and defence will make it hard for faora to put her down whereas her sword would allow her to deal a finishing blow much easier.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Faora speed blitz. She is defintely above Diana. Stronger,better reactions, combat speed and fighting skills. She pretty much wrecked Clark in their fight.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the hype

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana withstood blows from Doomsday, restrained him, and cut off his arm. Her sword can cut through her armor, and physically she's close enough to where she wont be dominated like pre-Prime Clark, that and her shield can withstand her blows. In pure H2H I think its highly debatable but with standard gear and given Diana's superior showing with Doomsday she wins imo

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@bossmonster said:
@rbt said:

Superman was definitely not weakened when he was fighting Doomsday. The effect of Kryptonite was there for barely a minute.

He was weakend being hit with kryptonite a lot PLUS being hit with a freaking nuclear.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The hype is strong. Faora ftw

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21 said:
@rbt said:
@bossmonster said:
@rbt said:

He was weakend being hit with kryptonite a lot PLUS being hit with a freaking nuclear.

It was pretty clear that the effect of kryptonite was there for just a minute. That's why Bruce needed to hit him twice. And nuke did no lasting damage. Supes healed rather quickly from it.

mlanstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana 8/10 the sword,shield,bracelets,and lasso is edge factor for me. Speed and strength seemed close enough from what I seen between the two of them.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

They're both hot.

As for the question, I feel like WW would win. She took on Doomsday like a boss.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If standart gear for Wonder Woman include all her weapons from BvS, she wins imo.

Diana already is on Kryptonian level plus she actually trained warrior (which was Faora's main advantage against Superman), so Di can hold her own. Then add magical weapons - and wondrous victory.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backing Faora on this.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31 Lunacyde  Moderator

It's hard to tell....Snyder portrayed speed differently between the two movies so judging speed based on visual cues alone seems lie a poor decision. Honestly given context speed should be close enough that Diana's superior gear should let her edge out a slim majority.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@costy21 said:
@rbt said:
@bossmonster said:
@rbt said:

It was pretty clear that the effect of kryptonite was there for just a minute. That's why Bruce needed to hit him twice. And nuke did no lasting damage. Supes healed rather quickly from it.

Healed from nuke and k nite? Yes, but not fully. Probably under 30 percent.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@costy21: It's pretty hard to tell accurately, but to outward appearances he healed completely when the sunlight hit him. Any guesses about him being less than 100% because of the nuke are merely conjecture.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21 said:
@rbt said:
@costy21 said:
@rbt said:
@bossmonster said:
@rbt said:

There was absolutely no indication that Superman was weakened at all.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Why do you think Diana has superior physicals?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Taking hits from Doomsday and restraining him with lasso. Those are largely more impressive than anything Faora did. Faora might have a very slight edge in combat speed, but even that's arguable considering Clark was having a really hard time closing in and landing hits on DD while Diana was effortlessly blitzing him.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Costy21

@rbt said:
@costy21 said:
@rbt said:
@costy21 said:
@rbt said:
@bossmonster said:
@rbt said:

That nuke took all his sunlight power. He recharged, but very very little. Like 20 percent

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21: Where are you getting these numbers from? The fact that we saw Supes going from a zombie to his normal self after absorbing sunlight is an indication enough that he healed completely.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21 said:
@rbt said:
@costy21 said:
@rbt said:
@costy21 said:
@rbt said:
@bossmonster said:
@rbt said:

That nuke took all his sunlight power. He recharged, but very very little. Like 20 percent

You have literally zero evidence to back up that figure.

the_bmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait... is doomsday meant to be even more durable then a kryptonian? Or at least on par?

Because Diana could really cut him up with her sword, so she has lethal attacks against kryptonian level beings. Pretty sure she took a hit from doomsday and just smiled, picked up her sword and kept fighting. So she not only has the gauntlets and shield as defense, but she herself is very durable. If she can land a hit with the sword she can kill Faora, but I think Faora could speed blitz repeatedly and knock wonder woman down over and over until she's done.

Faora in a strategic fight imo.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@costy21: Where are you getting these numbers from? The fact that we saw Supes going from a zombie to his normal self after absorbing sunlight is an indication enough that he healed completely.

I still dont believe Supes was at full power. TBH, he was tired after fighting Batman and absorbing K-nite without any sunlight

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21 said:
@rbt said:

I still dont believe Supes was at full power. TBH, he was tired after fighting Batman and absorbing K-nite without any sunlight

What are you talking about? We saw him absorb sunlight after being hit with nuke.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana was a beast. She has this.

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@costy21 said:
@rbt said:

What are you talking about? We saw him absorb sunlight after being hit with nuke.

I mean. He fight batman at night when there was no sunlight. He absorbed k-nite. He was hit with a nuke

So, he wasn`t at full power when he fought Doomsday

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rogueshadow  Moderator

Faora was punking a rookie Superman but when he really brought the fight to her she couldn't handle him. Wonder Woman was tanking shots from, restraining and amputating Doomsday, an undead amped to hell Kryptonian-human abomination with the ability to absorb and adapt to most attacks that was tagging and pummelling the same Superman (with another two years of experience).

I can't see how Faora's winning this, at best she goes into blitz mode and gets a couple of shots in before Diana gets a lock on her/her fighting style and decapitates her, honestly though Diana seemed to have faster combat speed than Superman did and by this point I can't see Faora performing as well against him as she did in MoS.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@buildhare said:

@rbt:

Taking hits from Doomsday and restraining him with lasso. Those are largely more impressive than anything Faora did. Faora might have a very slight edge in combat speed, but even that's arguable considering Clark was having a really hard time closing in and landing hits on DD while Diana was effortlessly blitzing him.

Faora has better striking, leaping and durability feats. The lassoing Doomsday could indeed put her beyond Faora in strength but we don't know anything about the actual Lasso yet.

Combat speed is fairly clear, Faora's feats are much better;

Basically the only speedblitz in the DCCU
No Caption Provided

Granted the last one was against an inexperienced superman but there's not much to support his combat speed improving between MOS and BvS.

Clark was having a really hard time closing in and landing hits on DD while Diana was effortlessly blitzing him.

When was this? In there initial brawl Superman was using his speed and had a clear edge at certain points, immediately prior to the space BFR.

Diana was never blitzing let alone effortlessly.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@costy21 said:
@rbt said:
@costy21 said:
@rbt said:

I mean. He fight batman at night when there was no sunlight. He absorbed k-nite. He was hit with a nuke

So, he wasn`t at full power when he fought Doomsday

I don't think you paid attention to what was happening in the movie. Yes, Clark was hit with kryptonite, but it was pretty clear that he healed from that within a minute. That's why Bruce needed to hit him again with krytonite. And he was hit with nuke in the space, where he was in direct sunlight. He was back to 100% when he was fighting Doomsday and there is no evidence against it.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare:

Faora has better striking, leaping and durability feats. The lassoing Doomsday could indeed put her beyond Faora in strength but we don't know anything about the actual Lasso yet.

Diana doesn't need to have better striking feats. She has a sword, so her damage output is leagues above that of Faora.

Granted the last one was against an inexperienced superman but there's not much to support his combat speed improving between MOS and BvS.

Actually, Clark blitzing the guy in desert without doing any harm to Lois does mean that he knew what he was doing when he zoomed in. Unlike MoS, where he would rush in blindly.

When was this? In there initial brawl Superman was using his speed and had a clear edge at certain points, immediately prior to the space BFR.

IIRC, Doomsday was pretty easily reacting to Clark's bullrush most of the time.

Diana was never blitzing let alone effortlessly.

She was. IIRC, she got past his defenses several times, slicing multiple times in one go.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Diana doesn't need to have better striking feats. She has a sword, so her damage output is leagues above that of Faora.

I know, but we're arguing on the superior physicals, not the quality of her sword.

Actually, Clark blitzing the guy in desert without doing any harm to Lois does mean that he knew what he was doing when he zoomed in. Unlike MoS, where he would rush in blindly.

It was identical to every other bullrush he's done except with slightly better aim, not a blitz.

She was. IIRC, she got past his defenses several times, slicing multiple times in one go.

Can't really debate these till the scene comes out on Youtube in that case.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

I know, but we're arguing on the superior physicals, not the quality of her sword.

It was identical to every other bullrush he's done except with slightly better aim, not a blitz.

Can't really debate these till the scene comes out on Youtube in that case.

Doomsday, despite it's 20 feet height can dodge most of Superman's blitz, bullrush. Wonder Woman has a better hitting percentage.