DCEU Faora vs MCU Thor (H2H Only)

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nightgate
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor vs Faora

H2H Only

* Fight takes place in Smallville.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28a8d99844a
deactivated-5d28a8d99844a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora speed Blitz this slug

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor knocks her out

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora. Too much speed + skill for Thor w/o Mjolnir or Stormbreaker to equalize

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

I'd still back Faora even if speed was equalized tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor would lose this because he doesn’t have Stormbreaker. Faora 6-7/10.

Faora has better skill showings, speed, and visually stronger striking.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightning cloak gg

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Really quickly, what feats does Thor’s lightning cloak have, other than Wakanda.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora throws him into a bank.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4e40f44920a
deactivated-5d4e40f44920a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Thor, but I feel he can’t keep up in terms of speed.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 death4bunnies  Moderator

@nightgate:

Thor gets knocked around a bit, then grabs hold of Feora pounds her into submission.

Her speed seems to be burst style and thats all the opening Thor needs.

Thors lightning amped striking feats are far better than Feoras and his strength is in another category altogether.

This is assuming we are using lighting amp striking feats for Thor, his non lightning amped punches couldn't get it done I dont think.

Thor 8/10

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Fair enough. I didn’t specify no lightning amps because it seemed like spite.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By MethoKi

Faora stomps him. She's a faster Hela and Thor barely ever touched her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Really quickly, what feats does Thor’s lightning cloak have, other than Wakanda.

Uh, why is Wakanda irrelevant again?

It fodderizes Asgardians, who, despite being zombies, counted among Asgard's creme of the crop, in it's war-making prime. Thor disintegrated them, necrotized flesh and armor. And Asgardian flesh and armor?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/why-mcu-thor-is-bullet-proof-1999288/?page=1#js-message-21455355

Hence, it should be enough to prevent Faora, who has $hit energy durability to begin with, from being able to fight to the best of her capacity and guard against Thor's lightning-charged punches, when said electricity rolls off Thor and goes onto her.

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does Thor can use his god of thunder rage or lightning cloak?
if yes, Thor wins.
otherwise Faora wins

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@nightgate said:

It fodderizes Asgardians, who, despite being zombies, counted among Asgard's creme of the crop, in it's war-making prime. Thor disintegrated them, necrotized flesh and armor. And Asgardian flesh and armor?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/why-mcu-thor-is-bullet-proof-1999288/?page=1#js-message-21455355

Hence, it should be enough to prevent Faora, who has $hit energy durability to begin with, from being able to fight to the best of her capacity and guard against Thor's lightning-charged punches, when said electricity rolls off Thor and goes onto her.

Wakanda would be irrelevant probably due to that lightning Cloak being enhanced by Stormbreaker. This being a H2H fight would mean his lightning cloak wouldn't be that potent.

I don't think disintegrating the undead soldiers is that good a feat since everybody who hit them made them crumble into pieces-- flesh and armor included, those are physical hits, so I'd think plasma can do a bit more since it also brings heat into the equation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:
@rajjar said:
@nightgate said:

Wakanda would be irrelevant probably due to that lightning Cloak being enhanced by Stormbreaker. This being a H2H fight would mean his lightning cloak wouldn't be that potent.

If so, I don't know how Stormbreaker can enhance the potency of Thor's cloak without the cloak actually touching it first.

Independently, I dunno if Stormbreaker produced the lightning in said feat.

No Caption Provided

Because at the very end, the cloak was coming from Thor's body, while SB had the same blue flame, and a tiny crackle on the ax side. So I doubt that SB did much beyond the physical impacts it was producing.

But then again, we didn't see what was happening inside those ships, so there is a fair chance my interpretation is wrong.

I don't think disintegrating the undead soldiers is that good a feat since everybody who hit them made them crumble into pieces-- flesh and armor included, those are physical hits, so I'd think plasma can do a bit more since it also brings heat into the equation.

Fair. But I suppose with what I'm trying to use it for, the burden of proof is far less than what's required for "Cloak one-shots MOS Kryptonians gg", though I think it helps him out in finding avenues of offense that his limbs couldn't access without it.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar:

If so, I don't know how Stormbreaker can enhance the potency of Thor's cloak without the cloak actually touching it first.

Independently, I dunno if Stormbreaker produced the lightning in said feat.

I hate to use statements for arguments, but I haven't got much choice here. Odin confirmed that Mjolnir was channeling Thor's powers, not giving him them;

That hammer was to help you control your power, to focus it.

Following this line of reasoning, Stormbreaker would help focus Thor's powers and would do a better job due to it being a stronger weapon than Mjolnir and Thor unlocking his full potential prior to wielding it.

Fair. But I suppose with what I'm trying to use it for, the burden of proof is far less than what's required for "Cloak one-shots MOS Kryptonians gg", though I think it helps him out in finding avenues of offense that his limbs couldn't access without it.

Agreed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar:

I hate to use statements for arguments, but I haven't got much choice here. Odin confirmed that Mjolnir was channeling Thor's powers, not giving him them;

Well yeah.

Following this line of reasoning, Stormbreaker would help focus Thor's powers and would do a better job due to it being a stronger weapon than Mjolnir and Thor unlocking his full potential prior to wielding it.

True, but at this point in time, Thor can operate his powers independently post-Ragnarok. I don't like being nit-picky, but wouldn't the lightning have to touch/generated from SB for said channeling to occur?

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I wasn’t attacking you or being accusatory, I was genuinely curious as I couldn’t recall it doing anything spectacular. That being said, the ship busting feat is from Thor’s bullrush, not his lightning cloak alone.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Not really. It's said he uses Mjolnir to focus his powers overall, not that he uses the weapon to use them at all. (I mean he actually did, but Odin's lesson was that he didn't need to)

Seeing the tendrils of lightning at best just disintegrate soldiers that were already being turned to bread crumbs from hits turn to going through a ship while wielding an axe is indication to me that the axe has something to do with it.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Ends in sex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I wasn’t attacking you or being accusatory, I was genuinely curious as I couldn’t recall it doing anything spectacular. That being said, the ship busting feat is from Thor’s bullrush, not his lightning cloak alone.

Fair, sorry to come off like that.

Sure, it was Thor's bullrush, but a majority of the explosions did follow the direction the lightning arcs were going. Look at the 5th one -

No Caption Provided

I think they are mainly responsible for the outer part, with the inner parts of the ship being destroyed via bullrush as you said, since I dunno if the explosions would have been so fast without the cloak, since the lightning bolts did occur a split second before the explosions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

@rajjar: Not really. It's said he uses Mjolnir to focus his powers overall, not that he uses the weapon to use them at all. (I mean he actually did, but Odin's lesson was that he didn't need to)

Seeing the tendrils of lightning at best just disintegrate soldiers that were already being turned to bread crumbs from hits turn to going through a ship while wielding an axe is indication to me that the axe has something to do with it.

Ok, but do you think this would still hold true for lightning summoned from the sky that didn't touch the ax?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@batman242 said:

Ok, but do you think this would still hold true for lightning summoned from the sky that didn't touch the ax?

Not sure, seeing as he never called lightning from the sky with Stormbreaker as far as I remember. The strongest lightning he called down was supposedly on Hela, but I think his lightning on Sokovia was probably stronger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar said:
@batman242 said:

Not sure, seeing as he never called lightning from the sky with Stormbreaker as far as I remember. The strongest lightning he called down was supposedly on Hela, but I think his lightning on Sokovia was probably stronger.

Well, it fits under the idea of channeling yielding much more damage than lightning alone. And/or Asgard being hella durable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora beats thor,in h2h she is faster,has more impressive striking,so imo she takes the majority 7/10.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: To be fair Hela would stomp faora as well

Daywalker88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's fat Thor she destroys him. If it's IW prime Thor then he wins but he has to work for it

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are you folks smoking. Thor showed plenty of skills I'm ragnor. Also he's stronger far more durable. Even weaker Clark beat her fairly easily. And Prime Thor vs Clark now is a toss up..Thor wins but Faora makes him work for it..she has burst if speed not combat speed he can't deal with

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daywalker88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: They ain't smoking anything man they just not using common sense lol

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: That Clark wouldn't beat Faora in H2H (no flight) either, tbh. She was clearly thrashing him in speed, and her hits also hurt him (even knocked him out for a bit with Nam-Ek's help). He cheap shotted her mask, that's how he won, not sure how you consider that "beat her fairly easily".

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By destinyman75
destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MethoKi

@destinyman75: Not.

Anyway, we're talking about Thor here. He loses.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By destinyman75

@lan_fan: with Nam eks help. And even so she has the mask weakness and, all she really has is bull rush which don't overcome the Thunder God let alone Hela....Be a good fight to see though

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: lol no way. Thor vs Clark is a toss up. Faora is a decent fight with her bull rushes but that's not enough. His lightning and or Clark can offset that rather quickly. Wouldn't mind seeing it though

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shinne

@destinyman75: She didn't have Nam-Ek when she was embarrassing Superman in speed. I'm pretty sure she's pretty much in the same league as Clark, but with better speed, and no flight, heat vision, freeze breath, etc... Which is not a factor in hand to hand. Even with her mask weakness, she wouldn't just let Thor punch it, even then it barely got destroyed by Superman's bullrush, which packs much more force than Thor's punches.

She has a massive combat speed advantage, and I don't see why her strikes wouldn't hurt Thor and put him down at some point.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People should really watch Man of Steel again. How did you guys get the conclusion that Nam-Ek and Faora are physically far weaker than Superman? I don't see it at all.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MethoKi

@destinyman75: Thor vs Clark is a tossup to you and only you for some strange reason. Clark stomps Thor especially in a H2H fight.

Faora is too fast for Thor and we've got nothing to think his lightning cloak would do much but annoy her. Thor gets beat into submission eventually.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MethoKi

@lan_fan: People usually like to ignore that the only reason the fight with them ended in a draw was because Clark used his flight to gain an advantage and Faora had her attention elsewhere. If Clark had no flight, he'd have probably never tagged Faora until he realized how fast he was himself.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins with lightning punches. Loses without it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If faora gets hurt by heat vision, then she gets really hurt or dead by lightning which travels Mach 200+.

Daywalker88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jefferydeducke: Hey don't let the DC clowns hear you say that. Their ass still hurts from destiny man speaking the truth lol

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Shinne

@daywalker88: Damn dude, what's your problem? I'm pretty sure we're just having a civil discussion here. If anyone is hurt, it's probably you, and I don't even know why.