MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By MethoKi

@americanspeeddemon said:

@batman242: when did she dodge a bullet? Also if humans can tag her than someone way above people way above humans should be able to easily.

The A-10 strafe that hit Nam-Ek and Clark.

Humans hit her because she was literally not trying to dodge them to begin with. She showed them how useless their attempts with weapons really were. She could've dodged the grenade launcher shots in the plane but decided to stand there and effortlessly tank them.

Why would Faora be tagged?

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@batman242: that wasn't bullet dodging that was barely even aim dodging.

So she'll try to avoid swords which would seem way more futile than guns?

Why do you think she could dodge the grenade launcher?

Hela tagged Thor who has better speed feats than Faora. Not to mention she's stronger, more durable, has a healing factor and can one shot with swords. This is a massive stomp imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4
deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don’t see Hela putting her down. Faoras armor wasn’t penetrated by those rounds and they were tearing the ground apart, meanwhile Faora can just beat Hela up,

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Hela tagged Thor who has better speed feats than Faora. Not to mention she's stronger, more durable, has a healing factor and can one shot with swords. This is a massive stomp imo.

No Caption Provided

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

It depends on whether or not Hela's swords could penetrate her skin. Regardless, she's physically superior and massively outclass Hela in term of combat speed and probably hit harder.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: i mean it's true i'll get back to you when i get to a computer. Though gifs are a great debunk keep up the good work.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@americanspeeddemon:

i mean it's true i'll get back to you when i get to a computer.

Don't tell me it's because of the 5.8 times speed of sound reaction speed thingy. It's all based on assumptions and fallacious reasoning I'm afraid. Be that as it may, Foara massively outclass Thor and Hela in term combat-speed feat-wise, you'd do well to remember that. Not to mention, we've got confirmations from the directors including Zack Snyder that she can react, move and fight at speeds faster than sound.

Though gifs are a great debunk keep up the good work.

Slow down there turbo. That gif wasn't supposed to debunk anything. Tbh, I just found that particular part of your post funny, that's all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora stomps. Too fast for Hela.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: no actually i forgot about that. No he easily reacted to malekith's attacks which made sonic booms and blitzed the hulk while weakened. The Hulk is supersonic in reaction due to scaling above abomination and due to canon comic feats. Not to mention moving in QS time and accurately reacting to QS.

Faora is vaguely FTE iirc.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@americanspeeddemon:

no actually i forgot about that.

Cool.

No he easily reacted to malekith's attacks which made sonic booms

Wait, when was this? They were getting teleported between worlds due to some science mambo jumbo done by Jane (can't exactly recall), they weren't creating sonic booms whilst hitting each other at all IIRC.

and blitzed the hulk while weakened.

How's this better than blitzing Superman? And most importantly, how pray tell is this supposed to prove that he has FTS combat speed? :/

The Hulk is supersonic in reaction due to scaling above abomination and due to canon comic feats.

I'm pretty sure catching an RPG isn't exactly considered supersonic, more like subsonic. However, if you wanna go down that route (scaling), then Foara should be hypersonic+ in combat speed due to keeping up with Superman whose combat speed is as fast as his flight speed with lighting reflexes (official guidebook), see what I did there?

Not to mention moving in QS time and accurately reacting to QS.

He was almost frozen like the rest of the Avengers, he never directly reacted to QS using his speed.

Faora is vaguely FTE iirc.

Like I said earlier, we have confirmations that she's FTS in combat speed (I'll get the links later). Also, you think Thor is FTS whilst Faora is FTE despite of the blatant fact, she has much better speed feats on-screen? C'mon man, that's just flat out biased.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Worldofthunder
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Gee, I really wonder who the most powerful one is, the one who casually causes mass destruction as a side-effect of her fight or the one that's slightly above Thor. *Sigh*

I challenge anyone to a CaV where I represent Faora against Hela just to show how bad of a mismatch this is. I swear, DCEU kryptonians could one-shot planets and MCU Thor and Hela fans would still somehow try and say the overly wanked and overrated Hela can someone one-shot them with her blades.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: when Malekith shot his tendrils they created sonic booms.

That quote for Superman is describing BvS Superman who Faora doesn't scale above and is vastly slower than. Not to mention lightning fast reflexes is definitely metaphorical language see every time its used to describe regular fighters. RPGs are typically supersonic though things like grenade launchers will be subsonic.

Thor managed to accurately throw Mjolnir at QS which shows he could percieve him.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@americanspeeddemon:

when Malekith shot his tendrils they created sonic booms.

Could you post the clip? If you don't mind.

That quote for Superman is describing BvS Superman who Faora doesn't scale above and is vastly slower than.

Yet she kept up with him. He and Faora were both FTS back in the MoS movie (by the movie's directors confirmations) - BvS Superman is just an experienced Superman, that's all.

Not to mention lightning fast reflexes is definitely metaphorical language see every time its used to describe regular fighters

The guide explicitly stated he has lighting-fast reflexes thus I'm quite sure it's more "literal" than "metaphorical". Besides, Superman isn't just a regular fighter y'know.. hence irrelevant.

RPGs are typically supersonic though things like grenade launchers will be subsonic.

RPG can reach speeds of up to 295 mph or 650+ miles per hour, that's subsonic.

Thor managed to accurately throw Mjolnir at QS which shows he could percieve him.

Perhaps QS wasn't moving at that very moment? Though it wasn't exactly clear since he was hiding in the shadows but we've already seen how QS perceived Thor prior to that^ - he was almost frozen in Pietro's perspective which proves that Thor does not have the speed necessary to contend with FTS individuals such as the Kryptonians.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MethoKi

See, this is why it's important to pay attention to the scene and what I said. She waited only until she was in the direct line of fire to move.

Loading Video...

We haven't reached that point yet. We first need to come to an understanding that she can counter, deflect, catch and dodge those swords effortlessly if she wanted to.... and she can. The only people that have shown to actually react to the swords are laughably slower than she is. I recall saying this in another thread; before we can say she can't react to it, we need to establish a speed for the blade.

Because she dodged Clark effortlessly. She's shown to be extremely fast and you think it's up for debate whether or not she can dodge an object traveling at 170mph at best?

Hela tagged Thor who has better speed feats than Faora.

No. Thor is outclassed in every way in the speed department by Faora. Thor at his best cannot replicate anything Faora did to inexperienced Clark in his wildest dreams. You're going to need to prove otherwise.

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora has to be more wanked than even Wanker Woman. Now that is a feat.

pmcinelly784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say Hela, since her blades > bullets, also the crushing Mjolnir feat with her bare hand(s) is pretttty freaking impressive

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela is wanked even more to be fair.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Hela and Faora are both wanked, tbh. But the former is far more wanked than the latter, even more wanked than Wonder Woman.

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ejorpsnruter said:

Not comparatively. If Faora was a top tier, I'd be more understandable. But she is nowhere near a top tier in her universe.

As an example, I still see her get scaling to later movie Superman, which makes no logical sense.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Honestly speaking, I think Thor is subsonic in term of combat speed.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MoTM

Faora speedblitzes and snaps her neck, way faster, stronger and more durable.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@ejorpsnruter said:

Not comparatively. If Faora was a top tier, I'd be more understandable. But she is nowhere near a top tier in her universe.

As an example, I still see her get scaling to later movie Superman, which makes no logical sense.

scaling to superman is already decent enough, also she fought superman in non adapted state. Zod fought superman in all 3 stages and even semiadapted state made massive difference in strenght and speed. Faora was still doing fine even without Nam Ek help.

She obviously is a top tier, stop deluding. Any kryptonian in dceu verse is already a top tier.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By FlashFyr

Faora shows blink speed, and dodging an m16's muzzle velocity requires at least 3,150 feet per second of speed. Hela has never gone that fast. I also don't know how Hela's spikes would penetrate Kryptonian metal.

A. Plate armor neutralized light blades such as swords historically, because metal can't cut through metal (unless it's sheet) and a piercing strike glances off the curvature of the plating.

B. The gravity on Krypton is higher (by comic values, by a factor of 8x). Because of this, their metal's density would be much higher and consequently, heavier and pretty much impenetrable because of its density and MPa strength. Steel here on Earth has a compressive strength (resists being pushed in) of 250 MPa at room temperature, or 36,000 lbs/square inch. Multiply that by 8, and you get 288,000 lbs/square inch. If Hela raises spikes from the ground, the rock won't do anything to armor like that. I have yet to see a biomaterial that's hard enough to pierce such dense and force resistant material, so I don't imagine that her self produced spikes will do anything either. Just to prove it:

If her spikes weigh 10kg (over 6x heavier than a typical historical sword), and she accelerates it at a rate of 2,000 m/s^2 (HUNDREDS of times faster compared to on screen time and twice as fast as our m16's muzzle velocity), then...

F = ma

F = 10kg x 2,000 m/s^2

F = 20,000 Newtons

20,000 Newtons = 4,500 lbs. This unrealistically heavy and fast spike is 64x too little to penetrate the armor even if Hela hits her with it.

Granted, Hela could always aim for the face shield, but Faora dodges bullets and Hela's spikes don't get thrown as fast, so...

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Honestly speaking, I think Thor is subsonic in term of combat speed.

Sure. Wouldn't argue against it.

That doesn't justify that he's faster than Faora.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:

Sure. Wouldn't argue against it.

That doesn't justify that he's faster than Faora.

Agreed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I challenge anyone to a CaV where I represent Faora against Hela just to show how bad of a mismatch this is. I swear, DCEU kryptonians could one-shot planets and MCU Thor and Hela fans would still somehow try and say the overly wanked and overrated Hela can someone one-shot them with her blades.

lol you cant be serious, I'd accept this but Im doing one with MCU Hela against DCEU WW

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Yes, I know it's stupid to believe that Hela can even compare but that's the way it is and it's starting to become annoying now.

You should finish our first CaV before trying to start another ;). However, we can put that on pause, since you're obviously not going to answer in the near future, and instead do a Hela vs Faora CaV and then continue with that other mess of a mismatch after it. This one we might finish.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder:

However, we can put that on pause, since you're obviously not going to answer in the near future, and instead do a Hela vs Faora CaV

I'd be down.

and then continue with that other mess of a mismatch after it.

:)

This one we might finish.

u know some cavs take over a year lol

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B-b-b-but faora can throw stuff! She obviously stomps with her nuke+ lifting strength!

Seriously, faora and Namek had one good strength feat per person, with faora having one somewhat OK striking feat. Hela could shower in her blows and then decapitate her.

Oh, wait, only DCEU Wonder Woman is allowed to decapitate people.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Make the thread. PM me the stipulations and a draft of the thread first and then we'll come to an agreement about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Hela going to hurt or tag her? She can’t meanwhile Hela has no feats against blunt damage so it’s safe to say Faora could put her down very fast. This is actually a big mismatch.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Hela going to hurt or tag her? She can’t meanwhile Hela has no feats against blunt damage so it’s safe to say Faora could put her down very fast. This is actually a big mismatch.

Hela has feats of completely ignoring strikes from Thor and Thor has repeatedly affected Hulk with those same strikes. She does have feats in that aspect, just not much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Normal soldiers were tracking and able to tag Faora

No Caption Provided

Her swords were also piercing Asgardian skin which has been shown to be kniferpoof and Thor's armor tanked the same stuff Faora's armor has. This is beyond Spite in Hela's favor.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@variant06 said:

No Caption Provided

Normal soldiers were tracking and able to tag Faora

No Caption Provided

Her swords were also piercing Asgardian skin which has been shown to be kniferpoof and Thor's armor tanked the same stuff Faora's armor has. This is beyond Spite in Hela's favor.

While I do think Hela can shrug off Faora's strikes I think the last line is an understatement.

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By FlashFyr

@_kingoflatveria: How could you possibly know that Thor's armor is the same as Faora's...? Faora's armor is actual plate armor (and likely very very very much denser due to higher gravity, and the hardness means that it neutralizes blades) whereas Thor's is flexible and thin.

No Caption Provided

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashfyr: um... Hela's blades aren't normal swords.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Helas blades we're never shattered by the m-16 those were spikes from asgardian soil she raised from the ground nice try though

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashfyr: I didn't say that all, I said Thor's armor has tanked the same caliber Faora's armor has.

Asgardian armor showcased in Agents of Sheild which is canon to the MCU no sold a shotgun round point blank

and Asgardians themselves could bend knives around their hands

No Caption Provided

Loki's Asgardian armor was also no selling the same caliber bullets Faora was

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite salty DC fanboys Hela wrecks after Faora is finished with her bull rush, Hell tanks it as she did with Thor who gave her more then Faora is capable of and the. hell spams her actual swords (not asgardian soil one the M-16 impacted) and Faora falls period. Hela is too durable and strong. Fairs and her Speed advantage is that great and being ridiculously over done as most DC characters tend to be. One advantage vs many yeah Hela takes it

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By FlashFyr

@_kingoflatveria: I assumed that that's due to enchantment hardening, because looking at Asgard's size, I don't think that it has the gravity to produce super dense metals like Krypton can from a purely physical standpoint. One professor (who is a specialist in Norse mythology) calculated Thor's uru hammer to be 6 lbs, but the comics puts it at 42 lbs. Either way, these numbers don't point to an astronomical density of uru. Density doesn't have a linear relationship to compressive strength in mPA (especially when it comes to structure), but honestly, when putting the likelihood of Kryptonian metal hardness and mPA against Asgardian metals, I don't think Hela's bio spikes / rock spikes will penetrate Faora's even though it penetrated Thor's.

FlashFyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By FlashFyr

Lol yeah, Thor couldn't outpunch Kurse, so I assume that the only durability feat that Hela has achieved is proving that she's as tough as Kurse, and that doesn't scale up Thor's nonexistent striking feats in any way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: @_kingoflatveria: those punches had no effect. No shockwaves, they didn’t stagger her, she wasn’t sent flying nothing. They looked human. That’s not an impressive showing, Thor has very few striking feats with his fists anyway. And saying the normal soilders were tagging her is kind of lowballing since she blitzed all of them. Hela doesn’t have any reactions feats though anyway. Her blades have no piercing feats either. Faora armor was tanking A-10 rounds and was made from the same race who had ships that could plow through buildings. Hela was actually tagged by Hogan as well who could barely hold off a few frost giants. She’s good at killing alot of stuff, but she’s not really good at killing one strong enemy. She never actually killed anyone impressive.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora stomps.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashfyr: to be fair asgard mines metals from things like stars additionally asgard itself is a scifi world with earth levels of gravity and atmosphere I don't think we're expected to think about density too much in the MCU I mean they weren't leaping around like astronauts on Ego either. These are just places where movies are movies. I mean Kryptonians don't seem much more dense than people.

EDIT: Also it was explicitly mentioned that metals on asgard are more durable than earth metals which isn't something mentioned for Krypton. I don't think their intention for Krypton was to have the planet be so much denser than the earth.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@variant06: Shockwaves and sending people flying isn't how every verse chooses to show strength in every fight. Take dragon ball for instance when two universe busters punch each other sometimes their are shockwaves that spread through out a universe and sometimes their aren't. That doesn't mean this...

No Caption Provided

Isn't universe level though. Lets go by feats like Thor consistently staggering the Hulk even while weakened.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: it’s a a good point I didn’t consider, but it doesn’t change the fact the he doesn’t have really many good striking feats. Hulk doesn’t really have many good blunt force durability feats either. I’m not saying he doesn’t hit hard but, I don’t feel like he hits as hard as someone who can damage Superman, who also treats falls from orbit like nothing

Danikerhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Danikerhino

I got hela in this one.