Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals on but both are going for the kill.
  • Neither get any prep or knowledge.
  • Win by KO, incap, or kill.
Fight takes place here, they start 50 feet away.

Round 1

Both are at standard power levels.

Round 2

Both are at their most powerful.

Bonus Round

Who's sexier?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Enchantress all rounds

....I have an unhealthy attraction to crazy

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enchantress can use her magic to teleport and summer her own weapons. She takes R1. Loki should win R2 with Gugnir though. Also Enchantress is way sexier. She take's bonus round.

Avatar image for tchallaisopness
TchallaisOpness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki stomps all 3.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PayneInTheAss

Loki

Enchantress maybe

Hiddleston

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Ouroborik
GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hiddleston's a good looking guy though...

Anna_Karenina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1. Enchantress

2. Enchantress

3. Loki :3

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki every round...dagger to the heart ends her

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki takes both rounds.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By theCrazyBean

1) Loki (since she is a big jobber)

2) Loki 5/10 (since she is a big jobber... again)

3) Will it sounds gay if I say Loki?

Nah, Loki could create some illusions and then stab her from the back, if she is no playing around she should take round 2

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki wins

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Loki all rounds, I saw the movie again yesterday. She's really getting overrated on the boards. Her machine is very powerful, but she's basically street level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: her machine was created nd fueled by her. Nd she wasn't at full power till almost to the end of the movie

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By darkdetective27

Enchantress

Enchantress

Loki ;)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By mickey-mouse

@DammeFavour: Her machine takes time to build. She is not that powerful. If you look at the end fight when she was at full power, you can see why. She's not to bright either and was easily tricked.

She doesn't have the offense she would need to take down Loki.

This close up she couldn't use the machine on him even if she wanted to. She would kill herself.

Sidenote: @thecrazybean: It's pretty unfair to bring up that she Jobbed, since Loki himself is a big ole jobber.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: nothing suggests the machine will kill her. Its her power that created it. She should be immune to it like storm with her lightning despite desperately lacking in durability

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1- Loki in spades

round 2- still Loki

Bonus- Hiddleston.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By theCrazyBean

@lukehero: When has Loki Jobbed?

I don't remember any time

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enchantress

Loki possibly.

Enchantress

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Enchantress, all rounds, because Loki is a wimp and Tom Hiddleston.

Plus people are forgetting that the Enchantress didn't actually need to build a machine to destroy everything, it was just her way of poking mankind in the eye for abandoning gods for machines. Also it's worth remembering that it was still all created through her power... power that this time is not being used to maintain something like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: thank u.....I've been saying that for a while now. It seems nobody actually payed attention to the movie

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki all rounds. Cara is descent looking but not Margot status

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enchantress can just use telepathy....

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: was it stated that she didnt need the machine?? Because i dont remember catching that.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Outside_85

@outside_85: was it stated that she didnt need the machine?? Because i dont remember catching that.

Stated? No. Implied? Heavily... Rick Flag atleast already knew before they went in the kind of power the Enchantress was packing, as did Waller, the most direct point was that all of it was coming out of the Enchantress anyways, her design, her power used as fuel. And aside that she made the statement she would use a machine, after she told her brother about how mankind had turned to machines instead of beings like themselves.

(Side note: also it should be pointed out that while this machine/ritual was underway, she still had excess power to create a small army of ghoul-soldiers and 'tempt' all the SS members once they got close).

Aside all of this... what exactly has Loki actually done in the movies that really compares to any of this... since the attempted destruction of Jotunheim was done by external powers rather than his own, as was the multiple brainwashings in Avengers.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know to feel about her fighting ability. She seemed to only be toying the SS because as she said, she gave them mercy and a chance to join her.

I say Loki for the majority.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thanosii

Enchantress git soloed by a crazy chock wroth a sword

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cpt_nice

Loki

Loki

Enchantress

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still haven't seen SS yet. I'll probably see it this weekend.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Enchantress all rounds

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Heart in a box and she takes all rounds. Heart in her chest and it's much closer but I'd still lean towards her. That teleportation is pretty crazy.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Either Loki stab her in the heart or freeze her.

Round 2: Repeat round 1 option unless Gungir is available then disintegrate with Gungir.

Round 3: Margot Robbie in the wolf of wall street.

Linha-Fone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside all of this... what exactly has Loki actually done in the movies that really compares to any of this... since the attempted destruction of Jotunheim was done by external powers rather than his own, as was the multiple brainwashings in Avengers.

Exactly. Loki is extremely overrated!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl said:

Round 1: Either Loki stab her in the heart or freeze her.

Round 2: Repeat round 1 option unless Gungir is available then disintegrate with Gungir.

Round 3: Margot Robbie in the wolf of wall street.

Round 1: Stabbing her in her heart didn't prove to be anything more than painful to her, Waller stabbed the exposed one repeatedly with a pen and it lost its effect once Enchantress started to draw on her brother's power. Heck, she even survived having it torn out of her chest again... also if round 1 is the 'heart in a box' Enchantress, the heart wont be anywhere near the two combatants.

Round 2: Depends if she does't disarm him with a gesture like she did the Squad when they finally annoyed her enough :)

Round 3: Eh... wrong actress (Margot is Harley... Enchantress is playes by Cara Delevingne)

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Round 1: fare point

Round 2: That is granted he don't get cocky like when he is in the avengers mainly when he is riding the skycycle of chitauri but most of his showing he is just projecting illusion of himself and strike when least expected. If he can also use the winter's casket or the Gungir it would be much easier.

Round 3: I know which is which, I just don't like Cara, I like Margot but not her looks on Suicide Squad, I prefer her looks in the Wolf of Wall Street.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl said:

@outside_85: Round 1: fare point

Round 2: That is granted he don't get cocky like when he is in the avengers mainly when he is riding the skycycle of chitauri but most of his showing he is just projecting illusion of himself and strike when least expected. If he can also use the winter's casket or the Gungir it would be much easier.

Round 3: I know which is which, I just don't like Cara, I like Margot but not her looks on Suicide Squad, I prefer her looks in the Wolf of Wall Street.

Round 2: thats ofc true... but can we really say that Loki 'at full power' also means he has complete access to Thanos' and Odin's armory? And if so... why not bring out the Destroyer as well? Granted he does use these items on screen, but are they really part of what we'd call their standard equipment? (Like, do we say normal comic Thor at full power means he has the axe in one hand and mjolnir in the other?)

Round 3: fair enough :)

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: ok, maybe not the gungir since technically it's odin's toy but he can use the winter's casket since it is their heirloom (the frost giant), regardless his dagger alone can one shot frost giants during the first thor movie, he also utilize his illusion well, like when in Jotunheim, when escaping the hellicarrier, he easily defeated multiple dark elves even though they are fodders they got comparable stats to an asgardian. So if his most powerful form but no weapon from other character then he only got dagger for himself but to use all the weapon he used throughout his cinematic appearance he can easily wipe the floor with the Winter's Casket and the Gungir.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl said:

@outside_85: ok, maybe not the gungir since technically it's odin's toy but he can use the winter's casket since it is their heirloom (the frost giant), regardless his dagger alone can one shot frost giants during the first thor movie, he also utilize his illusion well, like when in Jotunheim, when escaping the hellicarrier, he easily defeated multiple dark elves even though they are fodders they got comparable stats to an asgardian. So if his most powerful form but no weapon from other character then he only got dagger for himself but to use all the weapon he used throughout his cinematic appearance he can easily wipe the floor with the Winter's Casket and the Gungir.

Well clearly he could use it and not be frozen solid, but regarding the Casket and the spear the point is more in the veins of: Does he has access to them here in this fight? Regarding about him fighting Frost Giants and Dark Elves... it's kinda tricky to gauge how dangerous they really are since all they ever fight are Asgardians, whose stats we can't pinpoint either. Aside that I have to wonder how effective Loki's illusions will be against the Enchantress since she appeared to have some telepathic abilities... plus she was a pretty good teleporter, so she could just get out of the way of the spear and casket.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: well the agents of shield episode already cleared how an average asgardian fare with earth beings. the fact that Caps punch didn't even bothered him is a testament that he is far above the human stats, basically Loki's possession are the daggers he usually use other than that he don't have his own weapon. How good does her telepathic ability ? That is uncharted possibility too, I don't remember how good her telepathic ability? but this I say, Heimdall who can see everything in the universe can't detect Loki, that's is a solid feat for him. How good is her reaction speed? Gungir is pretty much like an optic blast however winter casket is kinda slow but if she's hit with it I don't know if she can still teleport.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl said:

@outside_85: well the agents of shield episode already cleared how an average asgardian fare with earth beings. the fact that Caps punch didn't even bothered him is a testament that he is far above the human stats, basically Loki's possession are the daggers he usually use other than that he don't have his own weapon.

How good does her telepathic ability ? That is uncharted possibility too, I don't remember how good her telepathic ability? but this I say, Heimdall who can see everything in the universe can't detect Loki, that's is a solid feat for him.

How good is her reaction speed? Gungir is pretty much like an optic blast however winter casket is kinda slow but if she's hit with it I don't know if she can still teleport.

Tbh I wouldn't say Sif is your typical asgardian, as pointed out by Thor in the first movie when he agreed that she is one of the best warriors they have. Anways, true enough Loki didn't seem overly bothered by Cap... which is odd cosidering Cap did rather well against both Ultron and Iron Man, whom I assume are even greater in terms of stats than Loki is. Regardless, there is a question of whenever this becomes a factor since it's unlikely these two are going end up in a punching match.

She was aware of the presence of the Squad even when they were trying to sneak up on her, and they were all suckered into seeing what she was offering. As for Heimdall, this was by Loki said to simply be him knowing ways to get in and out of Asgard outside of Heimdall's knowledge... which turned out to be a portal in a cave according to Thor 2 where they go and use one to get to Svartalfheim.

Like Nightcrawler... but with a global reach (she ports from the Pentagon to Theran and back again as a demonstration), maybe a bit slower since we dont see her dodge bullets (because she was bulletproof). Point however is that she is likely to recognize the two items and their origins just by looking at them, so getting a cheap shot off with either seems unlikely to me. So I would imagine that if Loki tries to get a shot off with either, she could just teleport behind him and bury the two swords she uses in his back or neck.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: this is quite lovely hehe, a casual discussion, what bothers me is that at the end of thor 2 he manage to comeback in asgard with a disguise and even Heimdall or Odin got fooled.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl said:

@outside_85: this is quite lovely hehe, a casual discussion, what bothers me is that at the end of thor 2 he manage to comeback in asgard with a disguise and even Heimdall or Odin got fooled.

That is true... but then again, if Heimdall thought he was dead, he might not be paying 'that' close attention. I mean in comics he is practically omniscient... but are we certain this is still the case for the movie version? Plus at the end of Thor 2 he might have been imprisoned for defying Odin (one or the other), so if he knows or not about the switch is up in the air.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: regardless trying or not no one can seem to detect that he is projecting an illusion, only his mother (I mean Frigga).

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl said:

@outside_85: regardless trying or not no one can seem to detect that he is projecting an illusion, only his mother (I mean Frigga).

That, I assume, is the case for people who rely on their eyes and not other senses... that we don't know if Loki is able to trick as well. Regarding Frigga... I think she is as fooled as everyone else, she just knows Loki well enough to know when he puts them up.

We really need to get Jackmanverine close to him like in the original X-Men film :)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki without too much difficulty.