DCEU Doomsday vs MCU Revengers

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rbt:

Stabbing DD in the chest is what killed him and the same applies to Clark. Kryptonite only exist to easily bypass their durability not that you need kryptonite to kill dceu kryptonians.. Sufficient Blunt force can kill them as like any other species or weapons that can bypass their durability.

Do you think if Clark stabbed DD in the leg with the spear he would have died?

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri_joni: wrong stop calling it bullets. Again, a bullet by definition is some kind of projectile (mainly metal based) fired from a firearm. What you showed was as much a bullet as what storm troopers use. And yes, we have many missile weapons on earth that match or exceed the firepower you shown. As it seems to be energy it also doesn’t contribute to her piercing durability as OP thought.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkety: I'm very sure the VFX team called them bullets.

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By pkety

@zxone: oh yea how could I forget the standard issue Mjolnir every asagardian has. The “godly” weapons I count as outliers, cause they’re not standard issue for the soldiers. then I might as well pull out the Tsar bomba and say a single US marine can just disintegrate their whole planet.

Also I’ve seen more damage output from an AC130 than the clip from 38

Avatar image for deactivated-603fc0355e0ab
deactivated-603fc0355e0ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Damn, didn't realize Thor wank was this bad.

Doomsday eats them alive. Loki and Valk are irrelevant. Nothing short of a clean decapitation from Stormbreaker would ever work on Doomsday(and its debatable if even decapitation would work or if Stormbreaker is capable of such feat) and considering how utterly helpless Thor was against Thanos, he has absolutely no chance of landing that here.

Hulk, again, has no way of putting Doomsday down. Doomsday will walk through them just like he'd have walked through Superman and Diana. And Bruce. He was there too, I guess.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56 krisbishop  Moderator

@rbt: EG Thor should have the right mindset to go for the head. You can make the argument that it was directed solely towards Thanos, but he should arrive at the decision to go for decap fairly quickly once he realises that DD can regenerate. Between Hulk, Valk with her Pegasus, and Loki’s illusions, they can buy plenty of time.

I’d say DD would remain frozen for at least a few seconds, which is more than enough for Thor to get a clean hit.

Sure, Revengers is not going to take it 10/10. Without the right plan then they’re not pulling it off.

I am of course going under the assumption that decap works. There’s nothing to suggest it doesn’t. If DD can survive decap then of course Team is not putting him down at all.

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxone: bulletproof by feats when in the movie they literally were shattered by M16s?

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri_joni: ok I stand corrected. I do wish other people would accept production quotes though, cause too many marvel fanboys say production quotes by DC guys don’t count because they’re “bs” and the people don’t know what they talking abt.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare:

Doomsday has been hurt by weapons with comparatively 0 hype, made of a weaker material wielded by an infinitely weaker being. Stormbreaker is going through whatever it hits.

I couldn't care less about hype behind Stormbreaker. The only character worth a damn Stormbreaker has hurt is Thanos. Who doesn't compare to Doomsday when it comes to durability.

Even if we're going to ignore the context of Thor not going for a critical shot against one foe, one time (Sadism) and pretend it's in character for him to go for feet or toes; Doomsday isn't capable of putting him down (never mind the teammates he has) before he switches tactics.

Its not in character for him to go for feet and toes. I'm arguing that its not in character for him to go for decapitating someone he has absolutely no knowledge on and has no motivation to do so.

As for DD being unable to put down Thor, I'd say that's the base line we disagree on. Thor has done nothing to suggest that DD can't put him down. His teammates are borderline useless. None of them capable of doing slightest bit damage to him.

Outside of that argument, Thor can and does solo due to Stormbreaker.

No he can't. And no he doesn't.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@zxone said:

@rbt: Post IW mindset is to go for the head

No its not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

...your position here makes no sense when literallyevery single attackis aimed at his head.

Yes, if we completely ignore the fact that he has history with Thanos, has knowledge on his entire power set and knows that if he doesn't kill him entire universe is doomed, you'd have a point worth shit.

Or are we going to pretend Thor is a mindless rage monster who would straight up try and lob head off anyone he sees because he tried killing someone who murdered his bother, half the universe and was going to destroy entire universe?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Stabbing DD in the chest is what killed him and the same applies to Clark.

Kryptonite only exist to easily bypass their durability not that you need kryptonite to kill dceu kryptonians.. Sufficient Blunt force can kill them as like any other species or weapons that can bypass their durability.

Do watch the movie again please. They literally said the Kryptonite causes their very cells to start decaying at a very fast rate. If bypassing DD's durability was the only goal, Diana's sword was doing just fine and they could have waited for her to stab him and be done with it.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Simple question, do you think if WW stabs Clark in the heart he's not going to die?

Kryptonite would eventually kill them but it would take long. It's not an instakill.

Diana sword stabbing DD in the heart would have killed him. The whole scene with Clark dying is just for plot. Clark could have quickly grabbed WW sword and decapitate DD or stabbed him in the chest and he would have died.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

I think your problem is you are limiting characters based on their movie plots.

Steppenwolf won't have been a threat to JL pre Clark if it wasn't a movie. In a practical battle, Flash would have grabbed WW sword or Arthur's trident and remove SW head and ended the invasion.

Thanos would not have beaten Thor in EG if it wasn't a movie since Thor had knowledge of Thanos's abilities. Thor had mljnoir and SB so practically speaking he wouldn't need to try going 1vs1 combat against a more skilled character who outstats him when he knows his weapon can kill him easily.

In a practical fight, Thor would take to the sky and rain down lightning on Thanos then drop mljnoir on him and finally decapitate him. No fuss no stress, Thanos beating him in EG despite Thor's prior knowledge of his ability is WIS. That's like having a rifle and deciding to punch it out with a heavyweight boxing champion when you can one-shot him with a bullet.

OT: Thor isn't an idiot, WW figured out DD fed on energy after seconds of meeting him but you think Thor would continue blasting him with lightning despite seeing it amping him and not harming him? If DD had Zod's intelligence then this match would have been a different battle.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

Simple question, do you think if WW stabs Clark in the heart he's not going to die?

Did I say that?

I'll modify your question and then answer that.

Simple question, do you think if WW stabs Doomsday in the heart he's not going to die?

No. No, he would not.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Lol.... OK so only kryptonite can kill DD? Not even removing his head?

We have reached the end of this discussion.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday outright stomps 10/10. Faster, stronger, more varestile and far more durable than the trio put together.

Val and Loki are non factors.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stabbing DD in the chest is what killed him and the same applies to Clark. Kryptonite only exist to easily bypass their durability not that you need kryptonite to kill dceu kryptonians.. Sufficient Blunt force can kill them as like any other species or weapons that can bypass their durability.

No Caption Provided

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Lol.... OK so only kryptonite can kill DD? Not even removing his head?

We have reached the end of this discussion.

Indeed, we have.

Avatar image for ultimatenatural
UltimateNatural

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido said:

Your arguments isn't worthy of a reply..

from everything i have seen out of you, this is what should be said of you. you always ignore context, wank the characters you like, while always consistently lowball other characters you aren't biased for, you take any and all feats (for both participants[for or against]) and warp them and their contexts. please do not talk to other people like this.

Amazingson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor Oneshot's. He's Stronger than doomsday. Hulk can also solo. Doomsday is highly overrated and he's matched by a mid tier lady (wonder woman) Thor strength feats >>Hulk Strength feats >>>>Wonder Woman strength feats.

Doomsday can also not put Thor or Hulk down.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri_joni said:

This is what Asgardian bullets do.

No Caption Provided

Nice find, those look at least comparable to the 30mm rounds in MoS

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thealtofangel:

OK whatever you say...i don't have time to educate you so maybe next time.

All-Baiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By All-Baiter
@thebestofthebest said:

Doomsday outright stomps 10/10. Faster, stronger, more varestile and far more durable than the trio put together.

Barring one-sided outlier debating, none of those statements are true.

DD isn't fast. I recall DD getting tagged by Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, bullets, and even hellfire missiles as well. Failing to tag Batman over an extended period of time is 616 Thor tier speed. Does he have quantifiable speed feats?

DD isn't particularly strong either. He's been successfully headlocked by Superman and matched and restrained by Wonder Woman.

He's not versatile either. He's a brick with laser beams and an AoE he can't control. Team looks to have full gear and even w/o it they'd still be more versatile than he is.

More durable? Ignoring the nuclear detonation in space, Doomsday stored all that energy, ate some of it for metabolic growth and evolution, and turned the rest into a 4 mile wide AoE. How much of that nuke did he actually get damaged by? Can this be quantified? Because his body was getting damaged just by taking the first portion of that energy in. Based on the monitors, he was comatose for a while even after getting back to Earth. Same Doomsday was getting hurt and shielding himself from Hellfire missiles, which he didn't take completely either.

As for Loki and Valkyrie being non-factors, King Loki has knocked Thor unconscious for an extended period of time with a single blow - same film where Thor no-sells a small nuke sized explosion and a town-sized explosion mere minutes before and after said showing, which are both quantifiable, actually have feats of their own, relatively shenanigan-free, and display remarkable (relatively speaking) consistency that Doomsday could only dream to have. Val has gear that is effective against high tiers because of internal attacks that depower them. Even Batman was a factor against Doomsday.

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:

Barring one-sided outlier debating, none of those statements are true.

DD isn't fast. I recall DD getting tagged by Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, bullets, and even hellfire missiles as well. Failing to tag Batman over an extended period of time is 616 Thor tier speed. Does he have quantifiable speed feats?

DD isn't particularly strong either. He's been successfully headlocked by Superman and matched and restrained by Wonder Woman.

He's not versatile either. He's a brick with laser beams and an AoE he can't control. Team looks to have full gear and even w/o it they'd still be more versatile than he is.

More durable? Ignoring the nuclear detonation in space, Doomsday stored all that energy, ate some of it for metabolic growth and evolution, and turned the rest into a 4 mile wide AoE. How much of that nuke did he actually get damaged by? Can this be quantified? Because his body was getting damaged just by taking the first portion of that energy in. Based on the monitors, he was comatose for a while even after getting back to Earth. Same Doomsday was getting hurt and shielding himself from Hellfire missiles, which he didn't take completely either.

As for Loki and Valkyrie being non-factors, King Loki has knocked Thor unconscious for an extended period of time with a single blow - same film where Thor no-sells a small nuke sized explosion and a town-sized explosion mere minutes before and after said showing, which are both quantifiable, actually have feats of their own, relatively shenanigan-free, and display remarkable (relatively speaking) consistency that Doomsday could only dream to have. Val has gear that is effective against high tiers because of internal attacks that depower them. Even Batman was a factor against Doomsday.

Muh consistency.

Ok, ass pirate.

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By zXone

@webinyoureye11 said:
@eri_joni said:

This is what Asgardian bullets do.

No Caption Provided

Nice find, those look at least comparable to the 30mm rounds in MoS

See the bridge at the bottom of the scan? Or the building right under the impact site of the rounds?

No Caption Provided

Those clouds are comparable to the size of small vehicles.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not 30mm

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen said:
@thebestofthebest said:

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@all-baiter: OK. I wasn't going to reply but... oh well.

Barring one-sided outlier debating

One-sided outlier debating? Huh.. :/

No Caption Provided

none of those statements are true.

Right back at ya, mate. Right back at ya.

DD isn't fast.

Perhaps, but he sure is faster than the MCU chars.

I recall DD getting tagged by Wonder Woman, Superman

Both of whom are objectively light-years ahead of the Revengers in term of operational speed and by operational speed I mean a mixture of combat speed and travel speed as they are both established FTS characters unlike the Revengers. And I do seem to recall DD keeping up with WW and tagging Superman mid-flight like a couple of times before getting embedded with that Kryptonite spear, and btw, that was a Superman who was actively attempting to kill Doomsday which means that he wasn't holding back his strength nor speed whatsoever, going all out was a desideratum for his overall goal at the time. So yeah, DD is pretty fast for his size.

Batman

Oh? I see now, the concept of plot induced stupidity is foreign to you, my friend. I suggest you look up what that mean. Your own line of reasoning dedicates that Thor being visibly stunned by a slap from Jane grants him sub super soldier level durability and Hulk bleeding from several dozen blasts from fodder chitauri guns puts him at below small building level in durability and Thanos straining to lift the 700 kg Hulk puts him at the level below that of a 5 tonner. As you can see mate, shit cuts both ways.

bullets, and even hellfire missiles as well.

'least he didn't run away from them like a certain high tier, amirite? And I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to tag or avoid those bullets and missiles and whatnot, he outright tanked them. Likewise, he doesn't need to have bullet-timing feats and what have you in order for us to quantify his combat speed, keeping up with and tagging a guy that is hilariously faster than the speed of sound is more than enough to supplement my initial stance (i.e him being leagues ahead of the Revengers combat speed-wise). Besides, even in base form Doomsday scales beyond Zod who has casual mach 4 reflexes and FTS combat speed (tie-in feats, he also scales to post world engine Superman who's canonically stronger, faster and more durable than pre-WE/early-MOS Superman) and Post-Nuke Doomsday scales beyond base form Doomsday, as per the VFX supervisor words. Emphasis on the term "beyond". Imma quote a post I made a while ago:

This is Doomsday we're talking about, he was already physically beyond Zod by the time he busted his way out of that membrane and bear in mind that was his base form or 1st form/mutation, and the 2nd mutation (or post-nuke, as we call it here on CV) enhanced his physicality even further beyond that of his 1st mutation/base form meaning that post-nuke Doomsday should be around at least 5-10 times stronger, more durable than full power Zod. This is insane.

Oh and by the way, in case you're wondering, yes the VFX team did indeed use the term "beyond" twice to describe Doomsday's physical stats in both stages (1st and 2nd mutation). None of the above is of my own making or headcanon - see the underlined portions down below inside the spoiler block:

Can you explain in details about the design and the creation of Doomsday?

"We started from a clay maquette that Patrick Tatopoulos and Jordu Schell created for Zack. Because in the film, Doomsday is created out of the Genesys Chamber from Zod’s body, the idea was to explore how the gene transformation is all about efficiency. It expands the body to extreme physical abilities, with little regard to the resulting aesthetic. This resulted into a pretty anamorphous creature with every bone, tendons and muscles expanded to their maximum capabilities. MPC’s art department then created high resolution conceptual drawing and 3d models based on the original maquette, in order to refine the transformation of each body part but still maintain some aspects of the original comic book design."

"We built 2 versions of Doomsday: the newborn version was smaller and not fully developed while the fully formed version, as Doomsday builds up its strength in the film, was much bigger with every inch of his body developed beyond their maximum capabilities."

"Doomsday, in its final form, had a body that expanded so much that his skin was cracked open in places, exposing tendons and muscles which presented a real challenge for us. Generally a CG character is only built at high resolution on the outside and proxy muscles, tendons and fat layers are used for simulation purposes only. In this case, we had to build everything up to the skeleton in a renderable way because the cracked skin and extruded bones exposed a lot of the underlying anatomy."

Source:https://www.artofvfx.com/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-guillaume-rocheron-vfx-supervisor-mpc/

All in all, he may not be fast on foot, but he's got decent reflexes and punching speed to keep the revengers from approaching him and couple that with them AoE attacks, they are never landing a hit let alone le coup de grâce (assuming they can even scratch him in the first place, lol).

Failing to tag Batman over an extended period of time is 616 Thor tier speed. Does he have quantifiable speed feats?

What I said above. And btw nice dig at 616 Thor there, I like it how you're highballing the mcu chars while throwing shades at 616 Thor's combat speed. Kek.

This is simply wrong. Superman has never once been able to physically overpower Doomsday, the latter was at a massive disadvantage due to flight or rather the lack thereof. As for Wonder Woman, he was hardly even paying attention to her, he was charging up at the time and then subsequently overpowered her with ease but I'm gonna give you some freebies and compromise my argument and say she did indeed restrain him which would be PIS for her, Thanos had to put in some efforts to lift the Hulk aka a 700 kg green beast yet strength-wise he eclipses Thor, ergo, the latter is sub 700 kg level in strength putting him beneath the notice of the low ranking DCEU Kryptonians which is, again, what your argument dedicates, and there are a plenty more from where that came from... see mate? Like I said earlier, low ends aren't exclusive to the DCEU, they cut both ways.

HA! if you say so.

More durable? Ignoring the nuclear detonation in space, Doomsday stored all that energy, ate some of it for metabolic growth and evolution, and turned the rest into a 4 mile wide AoE. How much of that nuke did he actually get damaged by? Can this be quantified? Because his body was getting damaged just by taking the first portion of that energy in.

The explosion being in space is absolutely irrelevant to your overall premise and the topic at hand considering that Snyder already went out of his way to confirm that no nuke on Earth is capable of taking out Doomsday as they would only further empower him and enhance his physicality. He also said something along the lines of if Superman hadn't killed him, he would have eventually destroyed the surface of the Earth with his his booshes as he described them.

I mean same shit happened in Avengers 1, a 200kt nuclear bomb (stated to be able to kill the Avengers, Thor included) took out Thanos's fleet and its entirety despite being in deep space thus I don't think said nukes were intended to be any weaker than your typical nuclear explosions. However, if you want quantify the feat in question then ask @nwname.

Based on the monitors, he was comatose for a while even after getting back to Earth.

He wasn't, once again, this has already been validated by the VFX supervisor, the torn skin is evidence of him growing in strength and size n'shit. The camera immediately cuts to him standing up completely fine after making a massive impact, an impact that created a fireball that is likely around 800 meters in diameter, it literally made the trees on Stryker Island look like ants in comparison and he flat out no sold it (he was the source of the explosion/fireball meaning he took full force of the impact to the face and still no sold it). That impact would one-shot kill the Revengers, an impact that Doomsday easily no-sold, ignoring the nuke feat and Snyder confirmations.

Same Doomsday was getting hurt and shielding himself from Hellfire missiles, which he didn't take completely either.

Kek.

Edit:

I'm calling bullshit on that. Nuke sized explosion? Tf... stop the cap, Loki was taken out of the count by being smashed a couple of time into concrete. One hit from Doomsday and he's dead.

No Caption Provided

Val's weapons won't work on Doomsday due to the obvious and severe lack of feats and she has little-to-no durability feats so she shares the same fate as Loki and it's already questionable whether or not SB could scratch Doomsday therefore I suggest you cease the wank at once.

All-Baiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By All-Baiter

@thebestofthebest said:

Guess you finally figured you had the balls to show up.

Yeah, no shit. Using high ends as feats is pretty much outlier debating.

This doesn't help your argument at all.

Has zero quantifiable feats to suggest so.

Both of whom are objectively light-years ahead of the Revengers in term of operational speed and by operational speed I mean a mixture of combat speed and travel speed

Funny because Wonder Woman has a sum of 0 combat speed feats and her movement speed isn't enough either.

as they are both established FTS characters unlike the Revengers.

Blocking bullets and making mach cones with a score of anti-feats = established FTS characters?

And I do seem to recall DD keeping up with WW and tagging Superman mid-flight like a couple of times before getting embedded with that Kryptonite spear,

Funny because there's no way you could prove they were going at any quantifiable level of speed to justify your scaling. It's not like they're consistent enough for that to work.

and btw, that was a Superman who was actively attempting to kill Doomsday which means that he wasn't holding back his strength nor speed whatsoever, going all out was a desideratum for his overall goal at the time.

Funny because I could say the same about Thor in many of his fights. Which means the brute levels of Hulk scale to Thor not holding back his striking power. Pretty sure Thor's actually stated to use his full power on people (including the Hulk) which is better than I can assume for Superman. In which case, RIP.

So yeah, DD is pretty fast for his size.

Based on scaling off unquantifiable showings that are just assumed to be equal to high end feats. This is about as legit as scaling Thor off Iron Man dodging a tank round.

Oh? I see now, the concept of plot induced stupidity is a foreign concept to you, my friend.

This isn't plot induced stupidity. It's an anti-feat.

I suggest you look up what that mean.

Yea, I did.

Your own line of reasoning dedicates that Thor being visibly stunned by a slap from Jane grants him sub super soldier level durability

Atleast he didn't get hurt unlike some fodder character.

But I'll grant you it's an anti-feat. And?

and Hulk bleeding from several dozen blasts from fodder chitauri guns puts him at below small building level in durability

Atleast it didn't take a single hit to bleed him unlike some fodder character.

But I'll grant you it's an anti-feat. Could have sworn those blasts actually have feats outside being "fodder" but whatever. And?

and Thanos straining to lift the 700 kg Hulk puts him at the level below that of a 5 tonner.

Atleast he didn't fail to perform the lift, unlike some fodder character.

Proof Hulk weighs 700kg?

As you can see mate, shit cuts both ways.

No shit, but that doesn't excuse you from this high-ends only debating style.

'least he didn't run away from them like a certain high tier, amirite?

Yeah Superman running away from bullets was pretty damn funny.

Didn't Doomsday try to move away immediately after getting hit?

And I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to tag or avoid those bullets and missiles and whatnot,

As if he could He's never moved faster than them.

he outright tanked them.

Strange definition for tanking, you have.

Likewise, he doesn't need to have bullet-timing feats

Looks like the feats-not-needed mindset is at work.

and what have you in order for us to quantify his combat speed,

From what combat showings? He's never been in combat besides throwing single punches

keeping up with and tagging a guy

And getting tagged. RIP your scaling..

that is hilariously faster than the speed of sound

Despite multiple showings of being under the speed of sound, his combat showings being just above the speed of sound, and the only ones that go "hilariously faster" is long distance travel?

What's next? Captain Marvel has FTL combat?

is more than enough to supplement my initial stance

(i.e him being leagues ahead of the Revengers combat speed-wise).

So scaling an inconsistent character off inconsistent characters with misrepresented showings? Solid argument you have going there.

Besides, even in base form Doomsday scales beyond Zod

Which is why he has worse durability showings than Superman, right?

who has casual mach 4 reflexes

The fuck is this? Show, please.

and FTS combat speed

Lol so he scales above Zod in speed too? On what basis?

(tie-in feats,

Canonicity? Also using tie-in feats fucks your case so hard, but as long as you consent, m8.

he also scales to post world engine Superman who's canonically stronger,

Oh, does he now?

faster and more durable than pre-WE/early-MOS Superman)

Which is why he has even worse showings than "Pre-WE/early-MoS" Supes, right? Classifying characters and dividing them within a movie doesn't help your case.

and Post-Nuke Doomsday scales beyond base form Doomsday,

Yea, goes from getting restrained by Superman to getting restrained by Wonder Woman. Totally legit scaling, tho.

as per the VFX supervisor words.

So statements are allowed, too? RIP.

Emphasis on the term "beyond".

If you say so.

Imma quote a post I made a while ago:

Yeah, throwing it onto the wall to see what sticks. Let's see if you have anything.

This is Doomsday we're talking about, he was already physically beyond Zod by the time he busted his way out of that membrane and bear in mind that was his base form or 1st form/mutation, an

As if being stated to being beyond an inconsistent character means anything. Makes Zod even more inconsistent by proxy, I guess.

d the 2nd mutation (or post-nuke, as we call it here on CV) enhanced his physicality even further beyond that of his 1st mutation/base form meaning that post-nuke Doomsday should be around at least 5-10 times stronger, more durable than full power Zod. This is insane.

So random ass-pulled numbers with no basis at all? I wasn't expecting much, but this is turning into a comedy.

Oh and by the way, in case you're wondering, yes the VFX team did indeed use the term "beyond" twice to describe Doomsday's physical stats in both stages (1st and 2nd mutation).

Cool, I guess.

None of the above is of my own making or headcanon

Gotta love how you had to say this. Were you feeling insecure at the time?

Cites for "5-10 times stronger" outside of your own making or headcanon?

see the underlined portions down below inside the spoiler block:

"We started from a clay maquette that Patrick Tatopoulos and Jordu Schell created for Zack. Because in the film, Doomsday is created out of the Genesys Chamber from Zod’s body, the idea was to explore how the gene transformation is all about efficiency. It expands the body to extreme physical abilities, with little regard to the resulting aesthetic. This resulted into a pretty anamorphous creature with every bone, tendons and muscles expanded to their maximum capabilities. MPC’s art department then created high resolution conceptual drawing and 3d models based on the original maquette, in order to refine the transformation of each body part but still maintain some aspects of the original comic book design."

"We built 2 versions of Doomsday: the newborn version was smaller and not fully developed while the fully formed version, as Doomsday builds up its strength in the film, was much bigger with every inch of his body developed beyond their maximum capabilities."

"Doomsday, in its final form, had a body that expanded so much that his skin was cracked open in places, exposing tendons and muscles which presented a real challenge for us. Generally a CG character is only built at high resolution on the outside and proxy muscles, tendons and fat layers are used for simulation purposes only. In this case, we had to build everything up to the skeleton in a renderable way because the cracked skin and extruded bones exposed a lot of the underlying anatomy."

Source:https://www.artofvfx.com/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-guillaume-rocheron-vfx-supervisor-mpc/

This is nice and all, but it's funny how it didn't translate to showings. Just as irrelevant as N52 DD being stronger than the DD that rekt Supes, as he ended up getting torn in half. RIP.

All in all, he may not be fast on foot, but he's got decent reflexes and punching speed to keep the revengers from approaching him and couple that with

Giving how like half the team are ranged fighters, I doubt that. Wasn't Batman consistent in tagging DD?

Also, unquantifiable reflexes and punching speed. Diana and Superman aren't moving fast at all when DD reacts to them. Those showings are just another case of their inconsistency rather than them scaling to be faster than the speeds they are moving at on-screen.

them AoE attacks,

That'll do nothing at all?

they are never landing a hit let alone le coup de grâce

Doomsday never showed the speed to go untagged by anyone he fought against. "They are never landing a hit" requires a level of consistency he hasn't shown. At best you have scaling from other people with independent showings that you just want to cross-apply to the ones against Doomsday outside of "muh no holding back = operating at max power levels" which doesn't really agree with the concept of consistency, since you're scaling showings beyond their portrayed levels with other showings. If we don't do that, then DD's speed showings becomes remarkably consistent.

(assuming they can even scratch him in the first place, lol).

Don't see the piercing durability for Doomsday that suggests he is unscratchable to their attacks.

What I said above.

So refusing to acknowledge that your backed characters are inconsistent?

And btw nice dig at 616 Thor there, I like it how you're highballing the mcu chars while throwing shades at 616 Thor's combat speed. Kek.

Not really highballing to suggest they can tag Doomsday when even street levelers have kept up with him lmao.

This is simply wrong. Superman has never once been able to physically overpower Doomsday,

Except he did.

the latter was at a massive disadvantage due to flight or rather the lack thereof.

Didn't use his flight to overpower Doomsday, though.

As for Wonder Woman, he was hardly even paying attention to her, he was charging up at the time

His arms were fully restrained. He was looking at her and exerting, otherwise she wouldn't have needed to keep pulling.

and then subsequently overpowered her with easAse

Yeah by blowing up.

but I'm gonna give you some freebies and compromise my argument

Self sabotage?

and say she did indeed restrain him which would be PIS for her,

Or maybe because Wonder Woman is inconsistent, too?

Thanos had to put in some efforts to lift the Hulk aka a 700 kg green beast yet strength-wise he eclipses Thor,

He did it with effort but that doesn't imply a limit he can't lift more than that. What drugs are you on? And he's inconsistent, too.

ergo, the latter is sub 700 kg level in strength

Proof Hulk is 700kg?

putting him beneath the notice of the low ranking DCEU Kryptonians

As if they didn't have anti-feats either.

which is, again, what your argument dedicates, and there are a plenty more from where that came from... see mate? Like I said earlier, low ends aren't exclusive to the DCEU, they cut both ways.

So you went on a gigantic tirade about whataboutism. Big deal. Everyone has low showings, but that doesn't mean we don't consider consistency.

HA! if you say so.

I do say so. He's a brick with limited energy projection. He's less versatile than Thor is.

The explosion being in space is absolutely irrelevant to your overall premise

Sure it is.

and the topic at hand considering that Snyder already went out of his way to confirm that no nuke on Earth is capable of taking out Doomsday

Statements again? This doesn't mean shit. Feige said the military wouldn't be able to take down Abomination and refers to a moment in the TIH script where Banner realizes only Hulk can. Couple that with the Ross question, "how big of a bomb I should drop" and Banner going nope, only me, myself, and I, it ain't that impressive, now, is it? Branagh referred to Thor's lightning powers as that of a galactic nuclear explosion.

But go off.

as they would only further empower him and enhance his physicality.

This doesn't mean he's durable on his own, outside of the energy-feeding ability that is responsible for a large part of his showings.

He also something along the lines of if Superman hadn't killed him,

he would have eventually destroyed the surface of the Earth with his his booshes as he described them.

Which means nothing as far as power levels go. He'd have kept getting nuked, stealing the energy, eating it, and then booshing it out. Meaning far too less is spent on actually damaging his body.

I mean same shit happened in Avengers 1, a 200kt nuclear bomb (stated to be able to kill the Avengers, Thor included)

Where is this stated?

took out Thanos's fleet and its entirety despite being in deep space thus I don't think said nukes were intended to be any weaker than your typical nuclear explosions.

What? That nuke acts exactly like a space nuke. A big blast that consumes the Chitauri, and it keeps glowing even as the portal closes? But beyond that, didn't the script indicate the ship imploded and went nova?

He wasn't, once again,

What happened to using statements? He wasn't moving for a while.

this has already been validated by the VFX supervisor, the torn skin is evidence of him growing in strength and size n'shit.

Yeah, cuz he's eating the energy. The energy is still enough to damage his body, which is exactly what it's doing.

Your statement even says it's due to how much he's expanding. It's clear that the energy is sufficient to expand his body, and his expansion is sufficient to damage said body.

Anyway,

No Caption Provided

He can't contain it. It's literally too much for him.

The camera immediately cuts to him standing up completely fine after making a massive impact, an impact that created a fireball that is likely around 800 meters in diameter, it literally made the trees on Stryker Island look like ants in comparison and he flat out no sold it (he was the source of the explosion/impact meaning he took full force of the to the face and still no sold it).

Using misleading visual shots? This is like saying the first AoE was country sized. That fireball wasn't even the size of the full forest.

And proof he no-sold it? He was comatose.

How powerful is that explosion, if I may ask?

That impact would one-shot kill the Revengers,

Thor can hit harder than that and he can survive his own hits just fine. Statements and quantifiable feats are also nice.

an impact that Doomsday easily no-sold, ignoring the nuke feat and Snyder confirmations.

So wholesale misrepresentation and one-sided usage of statements.

Kek.

So you find inconsistency funny? Is that why you don't use it?

I'm calling bullshit on that.

On what grounds?

Nuke sized explosion? Tf... stop the cap,

I mean, yea? If you're saying I'm lying, then you haven't done any looking on the size of nuclear explosions. Seems like you got fed all this wank by other people.

Loki was taken out of the count by being smashed a couple of time into concrete.

But I never once mentioned Loki's durability, I was talking about Thor.

But let's talk about this. That's Hulk smashing Loki into concrete. That's a feat for Hulk, not an anti-feat for Loki. And it shouldn't be bad anyway. After all, you were belaboring on ignoring low showings for most of your post.

If we use your DC-exclusive outlier based mindset, Loki's feats enable him to survive a hit from DD. Doomsday didn't exactly do anything quantifiable with his punches. Unless you're arguing visuals, that showing doesn't have any bearing on Loki's durability.

Val's weapons won't work on Doomsday due to the obvious and severe lack of feats

Yeah, Doomsday and his unblemished track record of resisting depowerment...oh wait.

and it's already questionable whether or not SB could scratch Doomsday therefore I suggest you cease the wank at once.

I mean, it could, and with Valkyrie involved and Thor's lightning imbued into it, I think it should.

If I ceased, it'd be back to one-sided outlier debating on your part. :/

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:

Guess you finally figured you had the balls to show up.

Yeah, no shit. Using high ends as feats is pretty much outlier debating.

This doesn't help your argument at all.

Has zero quantifiable feats to suggest so.

Both of whom are objectively light-years ahead of the Revengers in term of operational speed and by operational speed I mean a mixture of combat speed and travel speed

Funny because Wonder Woman has a sum of 0 combat speed feats and her movement speed isn't enough either.

as they are both established FTS characters unlike the Revengers.

Blocking bullets and making mach cones with a score of anti-feats = established FTS characters?

And I do seem to recall DD keeping up with WW and tagging Superman mid-flight like a couple of times before getting embedded with that Kryptonite spear,

Funny because there's no way you could prove they were going at any quantifiable level of speed to justify your scaling. It's not like they're consistent enough for that to work.

and btw, that was a Superman who was actively attempting to kill Doomsday which means that he wasn't holding back his strength nor speed whatsoever, going all out was a desideratum for his overall goal at the time.

Funny because I could say the same about Thor in many of his fights. Which means the brute levels of Hulk scale to Thor not holding back his striking power. Pretty sure Thor's actually stated to use his full power on people (including the Hulk) which is better than I can assume for Superman. In which case, RIP.

So yeah, DD is pretty fast for his size.

Based on scaling off unquantifiable showings that are just assumed to be equal to high end feats. This is about as legit as scaling Thor off Iron Man dodging a tank round.

Oh? I see now, the concept of plot induced stupidity is a foreign concept to you, my friend.

This isn't plot induced stupidity. It's an anti-feat.

I suggest you look up what that mean.

Yea, I did.

Your own line of reasoning dedicates that Thor being visibly stunned by a slap from Jane grants him sub super soldier level durability

Atleast he didn't get hurt unlike some fodder character.

and Hulk bleeding from several dozen blasts from fodder chitauri guns puts him at below small building level in durability

Atleast it didn't take a single hit to bleed him unlike some fodder character.

But I'll grant you it's an anti-feat. Could have sworn those blasts actually have feats outside being "fodder" but whatever. And?

and Thanos straining to lift the 700 kg Hulk puts him at the level below that of a 5 tonner.

Atleast he didn't fail to perform the lift, unlike some fodder character.

Proof Hulk weighs 700kg?

As you can see mate, shit cuts both ways.

No shit, but that doesn't excuse you from this high-ends only debating style.

'least he didn't run away from them like a certain high tier, amirite?

Yeah Superman running away from bullets was pretty damn funny.

Didn't Doomsday try to move away immediately after getting hit?

And I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to tag or avoid those bullets and missiles and whatnot,

As if he could He's never moved faster than them.

he outright tanked them.

Strange definition for tanking, you have.

Likewise, he doesn't need to have bullet-timing feats

Looks like the feats-not-needed mindset is at work.

and what have you in order for us to quantify his combat speed,

From what combat showings? He's never been in combat besides throwing single punches

keeping up with and tagging a guy

And getting tagged. RIP your scaling..

that is hilariously faster than the speed of sound

Despite multiple showings of being under the speed of sound, his combat showings being just above the speed of sound, and the only ones that go "hilariously faster" is long distance travel?

What's next? Captain Marvel has FTL combat?

is more than enough to supplement my initial stance

(i.e him being leagues ahead of the Revengers combat speed-wise).

So scaling an inconsistent character off inconsistent characters with misrepresented showings? Solid argument you have going there.

Besides, even in base form Doomsday scales beyond Zod

Which is why he has worse durability showings than Superman, right?

who has casual mach 4 reflexes

The fuck is this? Show, please.

and FTS combat speed

Lol so he scales above Zod in speed too? On what basis?

(tie-in feats,

Canonicity? Also using tie-in feats fucks your case so hard, but as long as you consent, m8.

he also scales to post world engine Superman who's canonically stronger,

Oh, does he now?

faster and more durable than pre-WE/early-MOS Superman)

Which is why he has even worse showings than "Pre-WE/early-MoS" Supes, right? Classifying characters and dividing them within a movie doesn't help your case.

and Post-Nuke Doomsday scales beyond base form Doomsday,

Yea, goes from getting restrained by Superman to getting restrained by Wonder Woman. Totally legit scaling, tho.

as per the VFX supervisor words.

So statements are allowed, too? RIP.

Emphasis on the term "beyond".

If you say so.

Imma quote a post I made a while ago:

Yeah, throwing it onto the wall to see what sticks. Let's see if you have anything.

This is Doomsday we're talking about, he was already physically beyond Zod by the time he busted his way out of that membrane and bear in mind that was his base form or 1st form/mutation, an

As if being stated to being beyond an inconsistent character means anything. Makes Zod even more inconsistent by proxy, I guess.

d the 2nd mutation (or post-nuke, as we call it here on CV) enhanced his physicality even further beyond that of his 1st mutation/base form meaning that post-nuke Doomsday should be around at least 5-10 times stronger, more durable than full power Zod. This is insane.

So random ass-pulled numbers with no basis at all? I wasn't expecting much, but this is turning into a comedy.

Oh and by the way, in case you're wondering, yes the VFX team did indeed use the term "beyond" twice to describe Doomsday's physical stats in both stages (1st and 2nd mutation).

Cool, I guess.

None of the above is of my own making or headcanon

Gotta love how you had to say this. Were you feeling insecure at the time?

Cites for "5-10 times stronger" outside of your own making or headcanon?

see the underlined portions down below inside the spoiler block:

This is nice and all, but it's funny how it didn't translate to showings. Just as irrelevant as N52 DD being stronger than the DD that rekt Supes, as he ended up getting torn in half. RIP.

All in all, he may not be fast on foot, but he's got decent reflexes and punching speed to keep the revengers from approaching him and couple that with

Giving how like half the team are ranged fighters, I doubt that. Wasn't Batman consistent in tagging DD?

Also, unquantifiable reflexes and punching speed. Diana and Superman aren't moving fast at all when DD reacts to them. Those showings are just another case of their inconsistency rather than them scaling to be faster than the speeds they are moving at on-screen.

them AoE attacks,

That'll do nothing at all?

they are never landing a hit let alone le coup de grâce

Doomsday never showed the speed to go untagged by anyone he fought against. "They are never landing a hit" requires a level of consistency he hasn't shown. At best you have scaling from other people with independent showings that you just want to cross-apply to the ones against Doomsday outside of "muh no holding back = operating at max power levels" which doesn't really agree with the concept of consistency, since you're scaling showings beyond their portrayed levels with other showings. If we don't do that, then DD's speed showings becomes remarkably consistent.

(assuming they can even scratch him in the first place, lol).

Don't see the piercing durability for Doomsday that suggests he is unscratchable to their attacks.

What I said above.

So refusing to acknowledge that your backed characters are inconsistent?

And btw nice dig at 616 Thor there, I like it how you're highballing the mcu chars while throwing shades at 616 Thor's combat speed. Kek.

Not really highballing to suggest they can tag Doomsday when even street levelers have kept up with him lmao.

This is simply wrong. Superman has never once been able to physically overpower Doomsday,

Except he did.

the latter was at a massive disadvantage due to flight or rather the lack thereof.

Didn't use his flight to overpower Doomsday, though.

As for Wonder Woman, he was hardly even paying attention to her, he was charging up at the time

His arms were fully restrained. He was looking at her and exerting, otherwise she wouldn't have needed to keep pulling.

and then subsequently overpowered her with easAse

Yeah by blowing up.

but I'm gonna give you some freebies and compromise my argument

Self sabotage?

and say she did indeed restrain him which would be PIS for her,

Or maybe because Wonder Woman is inconsistent, too?

Thanos had to put in some efforts to lift the Hulk aka a 700 kg green beast yet strength-wise he eclipses Thor,

He did it with effort but that doesn't imply a limit he can't lift more than that. What drugs are you on? And he's inconsistent, too.

ergo, the latter is sub 700 kg level in strength

Proof Hulk is 700kg?

putting him beneath the notice of the low ranking DCEU Kryptonians

As if they didn't have anti-feats either.

which is, again, what your argument dedicates, and there are a plenty more from where that came from... see mate? Like I said earlier, low ends aren't exclusive to the DCEU, they cut both ways.

So you went on a gigantic tirade about whataboutism. Big deal. Everyone has low showings, but that doesn't mean we don't consider consistency.

HA! if you say so.

I do say so. He's a brick with limited energy projection. He's less versatile than Thor is.

The explosion being in space is absolutely irrelevant to your overall premise

Sure it is.

and the topic at hand considering that Snyder already went out of his way to confirm that no nuke on Earth is capable of taking out Doomsday

Statements again? This doesn't mean shit. Feige said the military wouldn't be able to take down Abomination and refers to a moment in the TIH script where Banner realizes only Hulk can. Couple that with the Ross question, "how big of a bomb I should drop" and Banner going nope, only me, myself, and I, it ain't that impressive, now, is it? Branagh referred to Thor's lightning powers as that of a galactic nuclear explosion.

But go off.

as they would only further empower him and enhance his physicality.

This doesn't mean he's durable on his own, outside of the energy-feeding ability that is responsible for a large part of his showings.

He also something along the lines of if Superman hadn't killed him,

he would have eventually destroyed the surface of the Earth with his his booshes as he described them.

Which means nothing as far as power levels go. He'd have kept getting nuked, stealing the energy, eating it, and then booshing it out. Meaning far too less is spent on actually damaging his body.

I mean same shit happened in Avengers 1, a 200kt nuclear bomb (stated to be able to kill the Avengers, Thor included)

Where is this stated?

took out Thanos's fleet and its entirety despite being in deep space thus I don't think said nukes were intended to be any weaker than your typical nuclear explosions.

What? That nuke acts exactly like a space nuke. A big blast that consumes the Chitauri, and it keeps glowing even as the portal closes? But beyond that, didn't the script indicate the ship imploded and went nova?

He wasn't, once again,

What happened to using statements? He wasn't moving for a while.

this has already been validated by the VFX supervisor, the torn skin is evidence of him growing in strength and size n'shit.

Yeah, cuz he's eating the energy. The energy is still enough to damage his body, which is exactly what it's doing.

Your statement even says it's due to how much he's expanding. It's clear that the energy is sufficient to expand his body, and his expansion is sufficient to damage said body.

Anyway,

No Caption Provided

He can't contain it. It's literally too much for him.

The camera immediately cuts to him standing up completely fine after making a massive impact, an impact that created a fireball that is likely around 800 meters in diameter, it literally made the trees on Stryker Island look like ants in comparison and he flat out no sold it (he was the source of the explosion/impact meaning he took full force of the to the face and still no sold it).

Using misleading visual shots? This is like saying the first AoE was country sized. That fireball wasn't even the size of the full forest.

And proof he no-sold it? He was comatose.

How powerful is that explosion, if I may ask?

That impact would one-shot kill the Revengers,

Thor can hit harder than that and he can survive his own hits just fine. Statements and quantifiable feats are also nice.

an impact that Doomsday easily no-sold, ignoring the nuke feat and Snyder confirmations.

So wholesale misrepresentation and one-sided usage of statements.

Kek.

So you find inconsistency funny? Is that why you don't use it?

I'm calling bullshit on that.

On what grounds?

Nuke sized explosion? Tf... stop the cap,

I mean, yea? If you're saying I'm lying, then you haven't done any looking on the size of nuclear explosions. Seems like you got fed all this wank by other people.

Loki was taken out of the count by being smashed a couple of time into concrete.

But I never once mentioned Loki's durability, I was talking about Thor.

But let's talk about this. That's Hulk smashing Loki into concrete. That's a feat for Hulk, not an anti-feat for Loki. And it shouldn't be bad anyway. After all, you were belaboring on ignoring low showings for most of your post.

If we use your DC-exclusive outlier based mindset, Loki's feats enable him to survive a hit from DD. Doomsday didn't exactly do anything quantifiable with his punches. Unless you're arguing visuals, that showing doesn't have any bearing on Loki's durability.

Val's weapons won't work on Doomsday due to the obvious and severe lack of feats

Yeah, Doomsday and his unblemished track record of resisting depowerment...oh wait.

and it's already questionable whether or not SB could scratch Doomsday therefore I suggest you cease the wank at once.

I mean, it could, and with Valkyrie involved and Thor's lightning imbued into it, I think it should.

If I ceased, it'd be back to one-sided outlier debating on your part. :/

Stop derailing my thread, you benders.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@all-baiter: Yooo chill, lmao. Whose alt is you? Also you got discord?

Edit: Rajj, you stupid mother....

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

and considering how utterly helpless Thor was against Thanos, he has absolutely no chance of landing that here.

I mean Thanos and Doomsday are extremely different. Doomsday is maybe faster than Thanos but lacks his skill or intelligence.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

@zxone: How the fuck are we derailing your thread when we're arguing about Doomsday vs Revengers? The other guy just went full keyboard warrior mode on me :/

Edit: my goodness, another Rajj alt... this is gone too far. Lmao.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On topic: Thor could arguably solo with Stormbreaker. It's weird people think he won't go for the head because of height when that's what he did against Thanos/Hulk and the Kronan/Surtur who were taller than Doomsday. Thor is arguably stronger than Doomsday and Hulk is arguably stronger than Thor so he can at least run some interference and grapple with Doomsday/distract him enough for Thor to get the kill.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

...damn I got baited by Rajj and his alts.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 death4bunnies  Moderator

Revengers with Loki as MVP

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Doomsday.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily dceu dd

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

DD will a spend his time fighting illusions, while Thor and Valk poke the beast with enhanced weapons.

GG tho.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually illusions from Loki would be very effective considering Doomsday just mindlessly attacks anyone he sees IIRC.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>rbt
>not caring about hype

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 death4bunnies  Moderator

@amcu said:

Actually illusions from Loki would be very effective considering Doomsday just mindlessly attacks anyone he sees IIRC.

Yup Lokis MVP.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By organic

@johndeyvido:

Batman who greatly studied superman stated only krypt can kill superman

Lex who greatly studied the superman" stated we need a krypt (silver bullet)

Dod scientist stated nothing penetrated zods corpse

In a real future sup was corrupted by anti life equation.batman was searching for kryptonite(not weapons)

Flash went back in time to tell him to save lois (not get weapons)

Vfx stated newbie dd was a fully powered zod. Synder has stated dd aoe (he calls rhem booshes) would have evwnrually deatroyed the world

Your headcanon is useless

Toodles