Adapted Doomsday

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 cocacolaman  Moderator

I think Hulk and Thor can distract him long enough for Valkryie to stab into him enough times.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They have no way to put him down without Kryptonite. He'll just keep adapting and regenerating and getting stronger.

He'd one-shot Valkyrie and Loki right off the bat too.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hulk and Thor can distract him long enough for Valkryie to stab into him enough times.

It looks like Thor has Mjolnir and Stormbreaker

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cocacolaman  Moderator

@xzone said:
@cocacolaman said:

It looks like Thor has Mjolnir and Stormbreaker

If that's the case Hulk needs to distract DD for a whole of ten seconds before the fight's over

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Thor solos with Stormbreaker even without it Valkryie can cut him up while Thor and Hulk keep him busy

Why would Val's sword pierce DD?

Tvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@xzone said:
@eredin12 said:

Thor solos with Stormbreaker even without it Valkryie can cut him up while Thor and Hulk keep him busy

What is the best piercing attack DD tanked?

Wonder Woman's sword.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Adapted Doomsday was taking missiles and high-caliber bullets from helicopters:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After adapting to the nuke, he was unfazed by missiles and gunfire from the Batwing:

No Caption Provided

Got his calf sliced by Wonder Woman's sword but regenerated within seconds:

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman blocked Doomsday's punch with her sword but it didn't cut through him; however, her following strike sliced through his arm. He regenerated it into a spike:

No Caption Provided

He survived a nuke and adapted to it, and was beating both Superman and Wonder Woman. His only real weakness was Kryptonite.

Between his AoE blasts, heat vision, regeneration, and adaptation, I don't see him losing. Valkyrie and Loki are being slaughtered within seconds and Hulk can't do anything to him. Thor's only chance is a Stormbreaker decapitation.

Tvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@tvenger said:
@eredin12 said:
@xzone said:
@eredin12 said:

What is the best piercing attack DD tanked?

Wonder Woman's sword.

She cut off his limbs, so no, i am asking what is the best thing he tanked, to answer why i think Val's sword will cut him up

I don't recall it cutting of the limbs, could you show a gif?

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: in the video there's noise of her sword cutting into into something fleshy. She never failed to pierce him.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxone said:

@geekryan: in the video there's noise of her sword cutting into into something fleshy. She never failed to pierce him.

It cut him, but not all the way through. From the looks of it, it maybe cut an inch or two through.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday swats them, Thor with stormbreaker is not nothing his terrible blunt force durability will fail him as always.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Revengers if Thor has Stormbreaker.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor goes for the head

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20 krisbishop  Moderator

Thor goes for the head

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor goes for the head

Alansmoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for powerlimitedmod
PowerLimitedMod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revengers wins easily. The team is better equipped than Diana, Clark and Bruce.

Loki with illusions would keep DD busy while Valkyrie or Thor decapitates.

Valkryrie sword pierced Hela so DD is getting sliced and diced.

DD best piercing feat is tanking high calibre bullets and Hela's costume nosold better bullets from the Asgardian skiffs.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revengers wins easily. The team is better equipped than Diana, Clark and Bruce.

Loki with illusions would keep DD busy while Valkyrie or Thor decapitates.

Valkryrie sword pierced Hela so DD is getting sliced and diced.

DD best piercing feat is tanking high calibre bullets and Hela's costume nosold better bullets from the Asgardian skiffs.

This is true.

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RBT

Damn, didn't realize Thor wank was this bad.

Doomsday eats them alive. Loki and Valk are irrelevant. Nothing short of a clean decapitation from Stormbreaker would ever work on Doomsday(and its debatable if even decapitation would work or if Stormbreaker is capable of such feat) and considering how utterly helpless Thor was against Thanos, he has absolutely no chance of landing that here.

Hulk, again, has no way of putting Doomsday down. Doomsday will walk through them just like he'd have walked through Superman and Diana. And Bruce. He was there too, I guess.

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pkety

@johndeyvido: DD no sold missiles and bullets from bat mobile, and why do asgardian ships have “better” “bullets”. I actually think asgardians might have less better weapons since ar15s was a new and exotic piece of technology that easily beat asgardian soldiers

Also the ships (if that’s what ur talking about) seems to be firing energy beams not penetrating projectiles

Also she was literally impaled by a regular fodder Asgardian soldier. If m16s could shatter fully armored asgardian zombies then there’s no reason asgardian swords would be much different from normal swords. Maybe even inferior, since even we have body armor that can take 556

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

@rbt: You don't think Thor can get a clean decap with all the distraction from Hulk, Valk, and Loki combined? They have composite gear here. Don't forget Loki's illusions and Casket. DD isn't remotely as skilled as Thanos, he's a mindless beast. It's arguable that Loki can have DD chasing down his illusions for a long time while he freezes him for Thor to get a clean hit.

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zXone

@pkety: Ar-15s > Asgardian weaponry? C'mon.

Gatling guns don't fire energy blasts, and the rounds are piercing anyway. They're better b/c feats

Asgardian zombies also got shattered by Asgardians in melee and that doesn't have anything to do with the swords either lol. Asgardian armor is bulletproof by feats anyways.

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zXone
@escrow said:

@rbt: You don't think Thor can get a clean decap with all the distraction from Hulk, Valk, and Loki combined? They have composite gear here. Don't forget Loki's illusions and Casket. DD isn't remotely as skilled as Thanos, he's a mindless beast. It's arguable that Loki can have DD chasing down his illusions for a long time while he freezes him for Thor to get a clean hit.

Ye to complement this, Thanos is stated to be more skilled than Thor, Loki, and the Hulk by the Russos.

Thor doing that badly against Thanos is meant to be a testament to Thanos. It's a feat for him. We shouldn't need statements to imply the obvious anyways.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@escrow said:

That's a lots of ifs and buts. You are going under the assumption that Thor would begin the fight with the mindset to just go for decapitation and nothing else. How does Thor know that he has to go for decapitation? OP says nothing about knowledge on opponents and default battle rules are if nothing has been stated we assume no prior knowledge. As for Casket, IIRC, its only been used once in combat. To freeze Heimdall. Who broke free. Considering the stats gap between Hiemdall and DD, I'd say the casket isn't holding DD for even one second.

What you're saying is can work, for sure. But that would only work if the team goes in with a pre formed plan to somehow land a critical strike on Doomsday. And even assuming they somehow manage to land a strike such as that, its debatable whether it will even hurt Doomsday. And even if the decapitation work, we don't know if DD will necessarily die from that.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

You are going under the assumption that Thor would begin the fight with the mindset to just go for decapitation and nothing else.

I mean I can agree to an extent, but like... the mans is wielding an axe as his main, #1 weapon... it might not be his go-to move, but for damn sure it'll be one of his first few...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

You are going under the assumption that Thor would begin the fight with the mindset to just go for decapitation and nothing else.

I mean I can agree to an extent, but like... the mans is wielding an axe as his main, #1 weapon... it might not be his go-to move, but for damn sure it'll be one of his first few...

Thor's first few moves will be to overreach and try to decap someone thrice as tall as him?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@supremegeneration said:

@rbt:

Thor's first few moves will be to overreach and try to decap someone thrice as tall as him?

Honestly the fact that he's that tall would make me inclined to say Thor tries to decap sooner rather than later. I can agree Thor's opening move is probably like a lightning strike or some shit, but he's not dumb, once he sees Doomsday getting stronger, tf is he gonna do except, y'know, use his main weapon for its purpose.

Unless you think he's gonna flip the axe around and whack Doomsday with the wooden handle while holding the uru axe.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkety: This is what Asgardian bullets do.

No Caption Provided

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:

Honestly the fact that he's that tall would make me inclined to say Thor tries to decap sooner rather than later.

That doesn't make any sense, tbh.

I can agree Thor's opening move is probably like a lightning strike or some shit, but he's not dumb, once he sees Doomsday getting stronger, tf is he gonna do except, y'know, use his main weapon for its purpose.

True. He'll try and hack on his arms, his body, his legs, basically anywhere he can reach, instead of focusing on one place he can't.

Unless you think he's gonna flip the axe around and whack Doomsday with the wooden handle while holding the uru axe.

Obviously, no one said that.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

So a creature that died to a stab through the chest would somehow survive decapitation? A creature whose best piercing feat is tanking earth bullets can somehow survive asgardian blades or Thor's axe and you say pple are wanking Thor...

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkety:

Your arguments isn't worthy of a reply.. Earth guns is superior to Asgardian weaponry???

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

So a creature that died to a stab through the chest would somehow survive decapitation? A creature whose best piercing feat is tanking earth bullets can somehow survive asgardian blades or Thor's axe and you say pple are wanking Thor...

Are you actually serious...

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Post IW mindset is to go for the head

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxone said:

No its not.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Damn, didn't realize Thor wank was this bad.

This has been an argument made since IW, why are we pretending it's groundbreaking? Take away the axe and the team lacks a win con, the fact they win this match is not blasphemy.

Doomsday eats them alive. Loki and Valk are irrelevant. Nothing short of a clean decapitation from Stormbreaker would ever work on Doomsday(and its debatable if even decapitation would work or if Stormbreaker is capable of such feat)

Doomsday has been hurt by weapons with comparatively 0 hype, made of a weaker material wielded by an infinitely weaker being. Stormbreaker is going through whatever it hits.

and considering how utterly helpless Thor was against Thanos, he has absolutely no chance of landing that here.

Doomsday outmuscles Thor. Thanos did the same while also clearly outskilling him. DD being a jumped up Hulk is meaningless here when that's not why Thor got his ass kicked against Thanos.

Hulk, again, has no way of putting Doomsday down.

Absolutely true and completely irrelevant.

True. He'll try and hack on his arms, his body, his legs, basically anywhere he can reach, instead of focusing on one place he can't.

Even if we're going to ignore the context of Thor not going for a critical shot against one foe, one time (Sadism) and pretend it's in character for him to go for feet or toes; Doomsday isn't capable of putting him down (never mind the teammates he has) before he switches tactics.

Outside of that argument, Thor can and does solo due to Stormbreaker.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By buildhare

@rbt said:
@zxone said:

No its not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

...your position here makes no sense when literallyevery single attackis aimed at his head.

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@zxone said:

No its not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

...your position here makes no sense when literallyevery single attackis aimed at his head.

Solid

No Caption Provided

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: it’s superior to asgardian armor which it can basically shatter, so yes I would think it would at least MATCH their weaponry. Even we have plates that can stop 556. Show me a clip of asgardian weaponry completely outclassing what we have. I’ll wait.

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By zXone

@pkety said:

@johndeyvido: it’s superior to asgardian armor which it can basically shatter, so yes I would think it would at least MATCH their weaponry. Even we have plates that can stop 556. Show me a clip of asgardian weaponry completely outclassing what we have. I’ll wait.

post 38

Also

No Caption Provided