DCEU Doomsday vs MCU Avengers

#201 Posted by Superhero24 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

No, you use HB suite as feats for weak showing of Hulk, but just like Kryptonite is specifically used against kryptonians "Made to exploit their weakness", so is hulkbuster for hulk. If you want to low-ball, we can.

"Hulk has been overhwelmed by chitauri" - That was PIS considering that the entire fight, Hulk was tanking those shots unphased.

It wasn't piss. Each one of those blast could take out a car. There were about 20 - 40 of those blast hitting Hulk every second. It even destroyed the whole building underneath him. Hulk was pretty fine after the barrage.

"Knocked by hulk buster" -When did that happen

"dropped teeth with punch of hulk buster"- that's the same as when Thor put his hammer on a clothing rack. Just for comedy. The guy was literally hit by an elevator thrown like a baseball two secs earlier and wasn't even scratched.

This isn't a bad durability feat either considering HB only punched Hulk two times before that. The first punch sending Hulk tens of meters away and smashing a few square feet worth of Asphalt or concrete which requires thousands of pounds of force to break every square inch let alone square feet. The second punch matched Hulk's punch creating a massive shockwave that destroyed cars, shattered windows, and knocked people over that were tens of meters away from it. Keep in mind that those two punches were from a nonmoving HB. HB was flying full speed at Hulk and threw a full power punch. That punch would have had crazy power behind it. Hulk then proceeds to stomp HB after that scene literally one shotting his replacement suite and the whole satellite behind it. he does this with a back hand as well, so that is insane punching power.

He also tanked a hit from Thor's hammer that has flattened an entire forest.

I give 0 feats..... lol you give low-ball feats, and when I give low-ball DC feats you cry about it and say im delusional!! I've given feats, you just mad I'm holding your feet the fire and making you low-ball DD/Supes if you gonna low-ball Hulk. Idc if you want to low-ball Hulk, but do both sides if you gonna play that game. Don't be biased about it.

He claims supes easily tanked the Nuke, so he does things like this all the time.

No one ever said it pierced them because cause they are weak as butter. I said it pieces them because it is their weakness just like HB suite is specifically made for Hulk's weaknesses. Hulk wasn't even beaten by HB until he realized he hurt people and started calming down to be sucker punched by IM.

The scene explicitly shows Hulk calming down.

Feel free to use DD's best feats, but be sure to use the best feags from other side as well.

#202 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

Pretty sure Batman was about to kill Supes before Louis stepped in??? It's not like batman was pulling out yellow sun radiation from Clark but thatcher doesn't mean he wasn't literally fighting with a suite prepped to take on Superman specifically!!

#203 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

His flight against Batman was slow and was a borderline jump. Nothing like the flight it would've taken to get back to metropolis.

Him regenerating out of earths atmosphere in direct sun is the same way he'd regenerate on earth.... yea ok!! Wasn't like that in comics, nor were there any signs/hints that it was like that in DCEU. That's like Hulk taking on more gamma, he'd only regenerate faster and get a s*** ton stronger. Just like Supes when he sun dips. This was virtually a sun-dipped Superman, so of course he's gonna be stronger than when he was originally fighting DD, but that doesn't mean he was weaker than normal against DD at the beginning?? What kind of logic is that.

On the kryptonian ship, he was virtually human. So, in kryptonian atmosphere, he's virtually human. When he was fighting war engine, it was either PIS that he busted it, or he wasn't being affected by the atmosphere. If that atmosphere really makes him virtual human, no way in Hell is a human flying, or busting one of those war engines. IDC which you chose, but PIS or it didn't affect him. There is literally no in-between here, no human is doing that!!

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
#204 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411 said:

Pretty sure Batman was about to kill Supes before Louis stepped in???

With kryptonite.

It's not like batman was pulling out yellow sun radiation from Clark

But he had kryptonite that can weaken him to human level.

thatcher doesn't mean he wasn't literally fighting with a suite prepped to take on Superman specifically!!

The suit was strong enough to take few hits from superman.

@shadow411 said:

His flight against Batman was slow and was a borderline jump. Nothing like the flight it would've taken to get back to metropolis.

He wears off kryptonite effect slowly.

Him regenerating out of earths atmosphere in direct sun is the same way he'd regenerate on earth.... yea ok!! Wasn't like that in comics, nor were there any signs/hints that it was like that in DCEU.

U need to see end credit scene in BVS.

That's like Hulk taking on more gamma, he'd only regenerate faster and get a s*** ton stronger. Just like Supes when he sun dips.

a sun-dipped Superman, so of course he's gonna be stronger than when he was originally fighting DD, but that doesn't mean he was weaker than normal against DD at the beginning?? What kind of logic is that.

I don't get what you are trying to say.

On the kryptonian ship, he was virtually human.

In zod's ship , it has zero earth atmosphere + zero sunlight.

So, in kryptonian atmosphere, he's virtually human.

No , world engine had kryptonian atmosphere + earth atmosphere. So he gets weakened .

FYI : black cloud was the kryptonian atmosphere during world engine scene.

When he was fighting war engine, it was either PIS that he busted it, or he wasn't being affected by the atmosphere.

He was weakened after he got exposed to kryptonian atmosphere from the explosion of world engine until the sunlight fell over him.

Loading Video...

If that atmosphere really makes him virtual human, no way in Hell is a human flying, or busting one of those war engines.

The gravity beam only increase mass of superman like it did to earth which changed the gravity after he was weakened by kryptonian atmosphere.

IDC which you chose, but PIS or it didn't affect him. There is literally no in-between here, no human is doing that!!

U mis assumed.

#205 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

With kryptonite.- The other guy said batman suite would never kill Supes, and apparently you agree with me that it about did!!

But he had kryptonite that can weaken him to human level.- I was using it as an example, that bat suite was made specifically for Supes just like HB was specifically made for hulk.

"The suit was strong enough to take few hits from superman." - Yea, and IM's suite was made to get replaced throughout the fight.

He wears off kryptonite effect slowly. -There's no evidence of that!!

U need to see end credit scene in BVS- does it show Superman having heal factor on earth matching regen in sun-dip??

I don't get what you are trying to say-the other guy said, Supes was stronger after he was nuked because all the kryptonite was gone. I said no, he was stronger after he came back from being nuked because he was virtually sun dipped.

In zod's ship , it has zero earth atmosphere + zero sunlight.- THE zero sunlight doesn't matter, other wise, Superman would have no powers at night!!

You lost me on the other posts, I'm assuming they're in agreement with me?? THAt the world engines didn't affect him. Since the kryptonian climate which was at those engines makes Clark no different than human. And if that was the case, he shouldn't have even been able to fly when he got to the world engine. So PIS or it didn't affect him.

#206 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

With kryptonite.- The other guy said batman suite would never kill Supes, and apparently you agree with me that it about did!!

Without kryptonite grenade and spear he has no chance.

But he had kryptonite that can weaken him to human level.- I was using it as an example, that bat suite was made specifically for Supes just like HB was specifically made for hulk.

Batsuit was designed to take few hits but it doesn't have any offense without kryptonite weapons.

But hulk buster designed to contain hulk which matched close to Hulk's strength.

"The suit was strong enough to take few hits from superman." - Yea, and IM's suite was made to get replaced throughout the fight.

So ???

He wears off kryptonite effect slowly. -There's no evidence of that!!

U do remember the reason why batman used second kryptonite grenade right ???

U need to see end credit scene in BVS- does it show Superman having heal factor on earth matching regen in sun-dip??

When he died he had a pretty big hole in his chest that came through his back which should have destroyed his heart , etc and he was able to generate gravity field which provides he came back alive where he was barely exposed to sunlight.

I don't get what you are trying to say-the other guy said, Supes was stronger after he was nuked because all the kryptonite was gone. I said no, he was stronger after he came back from being nuked because he was virtually sun dipped.

Both are correct.

In zod's ship , it has zero earth atmosphere + zero sunlight.- THE zero sunlight doesn't matter, other wise, Superman would have no powers at night!!

Loading Video...

You lost me on the other posts, I'm assuming they're in agreement with me?? THAt the world engines didn't affect him. Since the kryptonian climate which was at those engines makes Clark no different than human. And if that was the case, he shouldn't have even been able to fly when he got to the world engine. So PIS or it didn't affect him.

World engine did two things :

1. Changing earth mass using beam to make krypton gravity.
  2. Changing earth atmosphere by black smoke to make krypton atmosphere.

During world engine fight

Superman was temporarily exposed to kryptonian atmosphere (black cloud) while he was Earth atmosphere ( everything except black cloud ) which weakened him rather than taking away his abilities completely like it happened in zod ship.

If the whole area around world engine was covered by black cloud ( kryptonian atmosphere ) he would have been a human level like u said.

#207 Posted by HigherPower (12407 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday did not dissapoint

#208 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

Without kryptonite grenade and spear he has no chance.- Without Hulk buster, IM has no chance

Batsuit was designed to take few hits but it doesn't have any offense without kryptonite weapons.- which proves that it is specifically designed to take out Superman

U do remember the reason why batman used second kryptonite grenade right ???- Yes, because the first one was wearing off, just like the second did before Supes made it to Metropolis to face DD.

When he died he had a pretty big hole in his chest that came through his back which should have destroyed his heart , etc and he was able to generate gravity field which provides he came back alive where he was barely exposed to sunlight.-That is an impressive feat, but still doesn't compare to after he was nuked and went from most of the skin on his body being completely blown off and was completely motionless, to in a matter of seconds he was stronger than he normally is.

This is where I disagree with the other stuff you said concerning the Kryptonian atmosphere. When Supes inhales kryptonite (Even in earth atmosphere), he doesn't just lose some of his powers. He lost them all, to the point of passing out. So why is the kryptonian atmosphere mixed with earths atmosphere different than Kryptonite mixed with earth atmosphere. How come a tiny bit of Kryptonite completely immobilized him, but an entire blocks worth of kryptonian air did nothing. When it's essentially supposed to have the same effect on him??? Why was it different, I'll tell you why, because the kryptonian air not slowing him down was PIS.

#209 Edited by deltahuman (5062 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this still a debate. Reading some ridiculous comments by MCU fanboys either to justify magic exists in MCU so that they can somehow come up with something that can harm DCEU Kryptonians. lol. Magic is just a name fellas. At least in the MCU. have you guys not seen the Thor films or what. Even Agents of shield clarified stuff.

Thor's own words " What modern humans call science, primitive humans called magic because we couldn't understand them and Thor comes from a world where these two are the same things. We didn't understand the bifrost earlier. Now we do. Jane foster explained it as an Einstein Rosen bridge. So now most of Asgardian technology isn't magic for us. Similarly soul forge was explained as quantum field generator by Foster in TDW. So as our technology develops and we understand stuff, we'll debunk everything in Asgard as science not magic. As simple as that. There's even a legendary Arthur C. Clarke quote " Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic "

You guys either don't understand English or are trolling real bad. Even supernatural beings are just advanced aliens in MCU. Thor God of thunder is actually an alien and is the same with other gods like Loki and Odin. Earth technology in the 21st century is still primitive for Asgardians according to Sif in AoS but she admitted using technology like ours in the past when Asgard was less advanced. Watch the AoS episode when Lorelei comes to earth. Shield scientists were able to repair Asgardian equipment in that episode. I mean human beings are advanced enough to turn the destroyer into a gun come on. No gods and magic in MCU. It's like the same thing if you, a human from 21st century were to travel back in time to say 2000 years earlier with your iphone, handgun or even a medicine to cure an infectious disease. The people would think you're a God. Capable of curing a disease with a pill cuz they don't understand antibiotics or germs. They would think you carry a mystical weapon, your handgun capable of killing someone from a distance without even touching. Your iPhone would be something they'll wonder marvelously at when you show them clips of Miley Cirus twerking. Lol. This is similar to the case when Asgardians visited earth millennia ago and humans worshipped them as gods. Now you a 21st century human get in the same tim machine but this time travel back just 200 years into the 19th or 18th century and take with you the same iPhone and an antibiotic. Will the people of 18th century marvel at your iPhone and antibiotic? Yes absolutely. Will they think you're a God? Very unlikely. Even though they don't know how an iPhone works you could explain certain stuff like electricity and radio waves and Chances are they'll understand. You could explain bacteria and how antibiotics kill them and they'll understand. But they won't be able to make an iPhone or an antibiotic. So this is the same with Modern humans and Asgardians. We now can understand at least some of the physics of their tools like bifrost but we cant make them yet. And no we dont call them gods now. We invite them to our planet and urge them to join a crime fighting boyband and then eat sawarma after that. So this is it fellas. I dont know a better way to explain it. Even the stuff Dr Strange shows is just harnessing energy from other dimensions. This is from the Ancient One's own words. It's just called Magic that's it but there's nothing supernatural.

Also why people are still arguing that MCU heroes can hurt doomsday is beyond my comprehension. Physical attacks only make him stronger. Even a nuke to the face only made him stronger for gods sake. Diana explains he feeds off energy. So Thor Stark etc hitting him with all they got will probably only tickle him and he'll absorb everything they put out. Doomsday can only be killed if you have something that can harm his body by affecting its make up like Kyrptonite which is a radioactive xenomineral capable of degrading Kryptonian cells. Do the Avengers have Kryptonite? The other thing capable of harming Doomsday was the magical sword of Diana. Not Diana herself. Diana may be the godkiller but godkiller was made to kill Ares or Greek Gods in DCEU. Diana can't harm Doomsday herself. Her gauntlet blasts only made him absorb it and become stronger. She needs her weapons which are magical/supernatural in nature since real gods exist in DCEU confirmed by WW movie. Their methods are supernatural. Diana used the Sword of Athena to harm Doomsday. The godkiller sword she used earlier turned out to be just another strong sword. Her new Sword of Athena is clearly mystically enhanced since she wasn't able to harm doomsday without her sword and Doomsday was cut by a sword but even a nuke could do shit to him. Clearly the sword is magical. Kryptonians are vulnerable to magic. Point is I don't think Anyone except Vision has a chance of harming him. I'm saying this because I don't wanna low ball MCU infinity stones. They should be above normal beings. So maybe an all out beam from Vision could destroy doomsday and that's about it. Vision doesn't have the feats to say he could but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

#210 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411:

I thought i could reason out with you but your comparison with kryptonite to hulk buster proved it Will be pointless.

#211 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

I was trolling the other guy. He wanted to use unfair feats for Hulk, I was gonna use unfair feats for Supes/DD. By suggesting that kryptinite would never kill hulk, or Hulk wouldn't be KO'd by such a small piece of marble, etc. I was merely holding his feet to the fire. Want to low-ball one character, do the other.

According to each's consistent feats, Hulk is stronger than DD, but not quite as fast. More durable/scractch resistent, but not the regen. So suggesting Supes would beat Hulk merely because HB suite (Which was specifically designed to fight Hulk) beat hulk, now Supes can when he literally lost to Hulk's virtual twin brother.... come on, that's obvIously biased!!

I was only doing to the D.C. Characters what they were doing to the Marvel characters, but you didn't see me pitching a fit and leaving when they were doing it. But if you'd rather not waste your time discussing fictional characters, I totally understand.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28
#212 Edited by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: Nah he a hulk fanboy. He compared dr green to kryptonite

#213 Posted by Spiders13 (466 posts) - - Show Bio
#214 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiders13: Yea well, considering he struggled to lift a humvee in his solo movie, he's not going to get to the strength of a being that could outmuscle someone who pulled a 40,000 ton cruise ship. Doomsday would punch him across the city.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#215 Posted by Supermanforever (9730 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

Pretty sure Batman was about to kill Supes before Louis stepped in??? It's not like batman was pulling out yellow sun radiation from Clark but thatcher doesn't mean he wasn't literally fighting with a suite prepped to take on Superman specifically!!

that has nothing do with their feats? batman would die if superman even tried and batman used kryptonite

#216 Edited by Supermanforever (9730 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411 said:

@nightmare52:

I was trolling the other guy. He wanted to use unfair feats for Hulk, I was gonna use unfair feats for Supes/DD. By suggesting that kryptinite would never kill hulk, or Hulk wouldn't be KO'd by such a small piece of marble, etc. I was merely holding his feet to the fire. Want to low-ball one character, do the other.

According to each's consistent feats, Hulk is stronger than DD, but not quite as fast. More durable/scractch resistent, but not the regen. So suggesting Supes would beat Hulk merely because HB suite (Which was specifically designed to fight Hulk) beat hulk, now Supes can when he literally lost to Hulk's virtual twin brother.... come on, that's obvIously biased!!

I was only doing to the D.C. Characters what they were doing to the Marvel characters, but you didn't see me pitching a fit and leaving when they were doing it. But if you'd rather not waste your time discussing fictional characters, I totally understand.

trolling? thats all you can do since you talk garbage but havent provided any reasonable feats that can compare to mos or doomsday. So you might aswell quit embaressing yourself

Kryptonite wouldnt hulk because he is not affected by its radiation like kryptonians. So thats pretty terrible logic. Hulk was koed by much less than Doomsday so yeah he would die pretty quick. I never lowballed hulk, but he is not on doomsday level via feats not your dreamworld.

What consistent feats? his best streght feats was punching leviathan and lifting a truck, their punch causing shockwaves and thats it. Doomsday was stronger and faster than Superman who showed far better feats than hulk has ever done in cinematic history.

Orove hulbuster is specifically desighned to fight hulk? that show how weak hulk is since he was exploited strenght wise by merely weak robot which Superman would destroy in one hit.

Its about 20 posts now you keep repeating same crap all over again. You have no feats for hulk that are doomsday level so you better go and wait for ragnarok and hope for the best.

#217 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio
#218 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: He said consistent feats show hulk is stronger? 😂 That might be the dumbest thing said on this sight. Hulk struggled to lift a damn HUMVEE. Superman looked like he was on a walk with a 40,000-75,000 ton cruise ship 😂.

#219 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: True, he's clearly delusional if he thinks hulk solos.

#220 Edited by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Clearly Doomsday, this version doesn't need to die in other to adapt. Not to mention the HUGE stats gap.

#221 Posted by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

trolling? thats all you can do since you talk garbage but havent provided any reasonable feats that can compare to mos or doomsday. So you might aswell quit embaressing yourself -Whoops, looks like I hurt his fanboy feelings, cause of you were doing this from an uncaring view point, you'd be pretty relaxed about it.

Kryptonite wouldnt hulk because he is not affected by its radiation like kryptonians. So thats pretty terrible logic. Hulk was koed by much less than Doomsday so yeah he would die pretty quick. I never lowballed hulk, but he is not on doomsday level via feats not your dreamworld.- Trying to figure out who ever said hulk was affected by kryptonite?? The only time Hulk was ever KO'd was when he was calming down after realizing he hurt ppl. Then IM sucker punched a calmed hulk. Even if flash gets caught off guard by a bullet and gets hit, we don't say he's slower than bullets. Just like we can't say, "A sucker punch KO'ing Hulk is a suggestion that hulk would get KO'd that easy everytime". This is the double standard BS you've been saying. When has DD created Minor earthquakes with punch?? When has DD stopped anything remotely as big as a leviathan?? When has DD matched the feat of Hulk throwing a forklift (That roughly weighed 9,000-10,000 lbs.) like a baseball?? DD greatest strength feat was KO'ing Supes with a piece of marble that didn't even fully destroy the marble piece.

What consistent feats? his best streght feats was punching leviathan and lifting a truck, their punch causing shockwaves and thats it. Doomsday was stronger and faster than Superman who showed far better feats than hulk has ever done in cinematic history.- DD never overpowered Supes, Supes caught his punch in mid air, fairly easily I might add. DD had better regen and a higher heat vision lvl, but that's it. Supes overpowered in the strength department.

Orove hulbuster is specifically desighned to fight hulk? that show how weak hulk is since he was exploited strenght wise by merely weak robot which Superman would destroy in one hit.- LMFAO, that the same superman that got his ass kicked by a chick in the suite that had no where near the strength/Speed/flight/regen abilities HB Suite had??? Lmfao that really is funny

Its about 20 posts now you keep repeating same crap all over again. -Pretty much what you've been doing??

Avatar image for darkerrrrrrrrrr
#222 Edited by darkerrrrrrrrrr (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

trolling? thats all you can do since you talk garbage but havent provided any reasonable feats that can compare to mos or doomsday. So you might aswell quit embaressing yourself -Whoops, looks like I hurt his fanboy feelings, cause of you were doing this from an uncaring view point, you'd be pretty relaxed about it.

Kryptonite wouldnt hulk because he is not affected by its radiation like kryptonians. So thats pretty terrible logic. Hulk was koed by much less than Doomsday so yeah he would die pretty quick. I never lowballed hulk, but he is not on doomsday level via feats not your dreamworld.- Trying to figure out who ever said hulk was affected by kryptonite?? The only time Hulk was ever KO'd was when he was calming down after realizing he hurt ppl. Then IM sucker punched a calmed hulk. Even if flash gets caught off guard by a bullet and gets hit, we don't say he's slower than bullets. Just like we can't say, "A sucker punch KO'ing Hulk is a suggestion that hulk would get KO'd that easy everytime". This is the double standard BS you've been saying. When has DD created Minor earthquakes with punch?? When has DD stopped anything remotely as big as a leviathan?? When has DD matched the feat of Hulk throwing a forklift (That roughly weighed 9,000-10,000 lbs.) like a baseball?? DD greatest strength feat was KO'ing Supes with a piece of marble that didn't even fully destroy the marble piece.

What consistent feats? his best streght feats was punching leviathan and lifting a truck, their punch causing shockwaves and thats it. Doomsday was stronger and faster than Superman who showed far better feats than hulk has ever done in cinematic history.- DD never overpowered Supes, Supes caught his punch in mid air, fairly easily I might add. DD had better regen and a higher heat vision lvl, but that's it. Supes overpowered in the strength department.

Orove hulbuster is specifically desighned to fight hulk? that show how weak hulk is since he was exploited strenght wise by merely weak robot which Superman would destroy in one hit.- LMFAO, that the same superman that got his ass kicked by a chick in the suite that had no where near the strength/Speed/flight/regen abilities HB Suite had??? Lmfao that really is funny

Its about 20 posts now you keep repeating same crap all over again. -Pretty much what you've been doing??

You are trolling and its pretty obvious

#223 Posted by Supermanforever (9730 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

Im not going to even answer to this, dont want to waste anymore brain cells on this crap.

#224 Edited by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: You're still going at it with this hulk dreamworld fanboy? 😂Oh he also said dd never overpowered Supes im done. He reversed the momentum of a superman bull rush. Also, I would like to see hulk tank supermans punch when he came back from outer space if he's so much more durable.

#225 Posted by MethoKi (12588 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this still a debate. Reading some ridiculous comments by MCU fanboys either to justify magic exists in MCU so that they can somehow come up with something that can harm DCEU Kryptonians. lol. Magic is just a name fellas. At least in the MCU. have you guys not seen the Thor films or what. Even Agents of shield clarified stuff.

Thor's own words " What modern humans call science, primitive humans called magic because we couldn't understand them and Thor comes from a world where these two are the same things. We didn't understand the bifrost earlier. Now we do. Jane foster explained it as an Einstein Rosen bridge. So now most of Asgardian technology isn't magic for us. Similarly soul forge was explained as quantum field generator by Foster in TDW. So as our technology develops and we understand stuff, we'll debunk everything in Asgard as science not magic. As simple as that. There's even a legendary Arthur C. Clarke quote " Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic "

You guys either don't understand English or are trolling real bad. Even supernatural beings are just advanced aliens in MCU. Thor God of thunder is actually an alien and is the same with other gods like Loki and Odin. Earth technology in the 21st century is still primitive for Asgardians according to Sif in AoS but she admitted using technology like ours in the past when Asgard was less advanced. Watch the AoS episode when Lorelei comes to earth. Shield scientists were able to repair Asgardian equipment in that episode. I mean human beings are advanced enough to turn the destroyer into a gun come on. No gods and magic in MCU. It's like the same thing if you, a human from 21st century were to travel back in time to say 2000 years earlier with your iphone, handgun or even a medicine to cure an infectious disease. The people would think you're a God. Capable of curing a disease with a pill cuz they don't understand antibiotics or germs. They would think you carry a mystical weapon, your handgun capable of killing someone from a distance without even touching. Your iPhone would be something they'll wonder marvelously at when you show them clips of Miley Cirus twerking. Lol. This is similar to the case when Asgardians visited earth millennia ago and humans worshipped them as gods. Now you a 21st century human get in the same tim machine but this time travel back just 200 years into the 19th or 18th century and take with you the same iPhone and an antibiotic. Will the people of 18th century marvel at your iPhone and antibiotic? Yes absolutely. Will they think you're a God? Very unlikely. Even though they don't know how an iPhone works you could explain certain stuff like electricity and radio waves and Chances are they'll understand. You could explain bacteria and how antibiotics kill them and they'll understand. But they won't be able to make an iPhone or an antibiotic. So this is the same with Modern humans and Asgardians. We now can understand at least some of the physics of their tools like bifrost but we cant make them yet. And no we dont call them gods now. We invite them to our planet and urge them to join a crime fighting boyband and then eat sawarma after that. So this is it fellas. I dont know a better way to explain it. Even the stuff Dr Strange shows is just harnessing energy from other dimensions. This is from the Ancient One's own words. It's just called Magic that's it but there's nothing supernatural.

Also why people are still arguing that MCU heroes can hurt doomsday is beyond my comprehension. Physical attacks only make him stronger. Even a nuke to the face only made him stronger for gods sake. Diana explains he feeds off energy. So Thor Stark etc hitting him with all they got will probably only tickle him and he'll absorb everything they put out. Doomsday can only be killed if you have something that can harm his body by affecting its make up like Kyrptonite which is a radioactive xenomineral capable of degrading Kryptonian cells. Do the Avengers have Kryptonite? The other thing capable of harming Doomsday was the magical sword of Diana. Not Diana herself. Diana may be the godkiller but godkiller was made to kill Ares or Greek Gods in DCEU. Diana can't harm Doomsday herself. Her gauntlet blasts only made him absorb it and become stronger. She needs her weapons which are magical/supernatural in nature since real gods exist in DCEU confirmed by WW movie. Their methods are supernatural. Diana used the Sword of Athena to harm Doomsday. The godkiller sword she used earlier turned out to be just another strong sword. Her new Sword of Athena is clearly mystically enhanced since she wasn't able to harm doomsday without her sword and Doomsday was cut by a sword but even a nuke could do shit to him. Clearly the sword is magical. Kryptonians are vulnerable to magic. Point is I don't think Anyone except Vision has a chance of harming him. I'm saying this because I don't wanna low ball MCU infinity stones. They should be above normal beings. So maybe an all out beam from Vision could destroy doomsday and that's about it. Vision doesn't have the feats to say he could but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Tl;dr. Thor stomps because god with magic.

#226 Posted by Spiders13 (466 posts) - - Show Bio
#227 Posted by MethoKi (12588 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27:

And Hulk literally was having his powers reversed against abomination, but that's no excuse for him nor supes when they both were showing signs of their full potential when they were damaged. Supes KO'd by marble and Hulk cut by Abomination Spike. He's never knocked out when converting back to Banner... he wasn't KO'd after they defeated Loki when he reverted back to Banner. He doesn't have to be KO'd to be reverted back to Banner. Wether she cqn cut superman with that sword or not is debatable, but it's not debatable that DD can have his entire arm cut off by it lol try harder D.C. Fanboy

This logic is similar to saying that a person can be knocked out by boxing gloves. You'd be disregarding the fact that there's someone's fist with driving force behind the glove. Clark was KO'd by the amount of force DD produced with the marble in his hand.

#228 Edited by Shadow411 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:

You really should either read the whole context or don't jump in half way through a debate.

I was saying, the marble didn't even break that much after hitting Supes. So it wasn't that much force!! I never said he was KO'd by a falling piece of marble.. and comparing this to punching gloves is irresponsible since punching gloves actually make a punch/hit softer, and this amplified the power of DD.

#229 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio
#230 Posted by FOSTINOE (635 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers win

#231 Posted by keshav jha (450 posts) - - Show Bio
#232 Posted by FOSTINOE (635 posts) - - Show Bio
#233 Edited by keshav jha (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@fostinoe: Have you seen the picture on the OP ? Does it has Scott in it ?

#234 Edited by FOSTINOE (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@keshav jha said:

wanda mindstirs DD...

#235 Edited by keshav jha (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@fostinoe: She cannot mind control someone like DD, without getting close to it.

#236 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

still DD

#237 Posted by willpayton (22174 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#238 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18161 posts) - - Show Bio

Still DD

#239 Posted by FOSTINOE (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@fostinoe: She cannot mind control someone like DD, without getting close to it.

well, if thor drops his hammer on DD to immobilize him, than should be more than enough for her to scramble his brain

#240 Posted by keshav jha (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@fostinoe: Assumptions don't work. DD would wreck them, before they can do anything.

#241 Posted by Amnesiak (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#242 Posted by Gotoucanario (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

@fostinoe said:
@keshav jha said:

wanda mindstirs DD...

Which would do nothing but piss him off.

#243 Posted by FOSTINOE (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@fostinoe: Assumptions don't work. DD would wreck them, before they can do anything.

just factual analysis bruh. the avengers are more experienced and are more co-ordinated when it comes to attacks and they also have more powerhouses than the JL at the time...if there's a chance of taking down doomsday, the avengers will pull it off. far as I'm concerned tony stark's armor's also got the energy absorption thing going. That just leaves a brawling doomsday seeing as Tony will most likely deduce the uselessness of energy attacks. that scenario i suggested can be executed by the avengers

#244 Edited by keshav jha (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@fostinoe: There is no way they can beat him without kryptonite. All their energy blasts will be absorbed by DD, and will make him stronger. Thor and Banner will last for a while, but eventually they'll also go down.

Avatar image for don_higashikata
#246 Posted by Don_Higashikata (729 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone who argues Avengers, explain how they overcome Doomsday's nuke+ durability?

#247 Posted by imagein (902 posts) - - Show Bio
#248 Edited by deltahuman (5062 posts) - - Show Bio

@imagein: Just glad someone actually read that. became too lengthy. couldn't help. Too may delusional fanboys

#250 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone who argues Avengers, explain how they overcome Doomsday's nuke+ durability?