Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28
#151 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@armandog23: Yea general consensus is hulk wouldn't last 5 minutes. Dd was taking on the entire trinity who was trying to kill him. I doubt hulk would last a minute against a bloodlusted dceu superman.

#152 Posted by Armandog23 (64 posts) - - Show Bio
#153 Edited by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@armandog23: Also I think you said vision. His phasing is in question but if doomsdays organs are as strong as the rest of his body then I don't think vision could do anything. Also idk If vision has the durability to tank strikes that we're sending superman flying. Vision and Thor are the only threats.

#154 Edited by Armandog23 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27: Well I do think Vision is a threat since his phasing and can he even be hurt physically since only wandas magic has really been shown

#155 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@armandog23: That is a good point about him not being able to be hurt physically. I think about doomsday vs mcu ultron(both made of vibranium) Doomsday wouldn't be able to destroy ultron completely, but let's be honest, he's getting ragdolled the entire fight

#156 Posted by Armandog23 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27: yeah I would have to agree with you on the doomsday vs Ultron thought since doomsday would slap Ultron around

#157 Edited by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@armandog23: That would be really funny to watch. Ultron making his jokes while fighting like he did with the avengers and just getting the hell beaten out of him 😂. Also, Thor's hammer might just power doomsday up, so that would just make things worse.

#158 Posted by Armandog23 (64 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@armandog23: Also, another thing with vision. He was pushed through floors by Wanda. If the floors caused him to be knocked out, then he can't tank doomsdays striking. Remember when superman punched Namek and derailed three 200 plus ton trains as a result? Just imagine that happening to vision.

Avatar image for sleeping_and_eating
#160 Posted by sleeping_and_eating (341 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday curbstomps.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#161 Posted by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

Hulk hasn't been hurt by anything yet. I've mentioned before, the only feat DD has on him is nuke, but Hulk wouldn't have his arm cut off by Diana's sword. Her sword isn't "godkiller", she is!!

He was stabbed by abomination with ease. Was easly overwhelmed by chitauri and got one shotted by hulk buster dropped teeth. Was knocked by hulk buster aswell. Also just because he has not been harmed by anything doesnt mean he can tank nuke. Thats like saying well hulk was not hurt by anything so he can tank universal blast. No when he tanks it, thats when it counts. For now his best feets are nowhere near that of doomsday in any way.

#162 Posted by Mutant1230 (6824 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless the Avengers have Kryptonite or BFR capabilities (which no one in the core six roster does) I think Doomsday wins pretty much 10/10 here.

#163 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday still 10/10

#164 Posted by Vj1234 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers with kryptonite

#165 Posted by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27:

Yea, and the kryptonite spear that killed DD, would never kill Hulk.

#166 Edited by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: Yea, cause hulks weakness isn't kryptonite. Not sure what you are trying to say. Doomsday Diana and superman would all kill hulk.

#167 Posted by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

I was the one saying that earlier, the only reason we can't give him nuke feats is because he hasn't had that opportunity. I've been the one saying we can't give him those feats. But by that some token, DD is yet to tank a spear through the chest. Hulk was barely damaged by a similar attack. DD was killed by a spear made out of material no where near as durable as the metals from the alien ships that couldn't penetrate hulk. Spider-Man homecoming confirms no metals on earth were able to cut the metals they had. When the kryptonite was chipped away by some dude in the Bahamas with ease (Or wherever they were at). Kryptonite is weak and it went through DD like butter. Metals in a different league never even made hulk bat an eye!! This isn't even close

#168 Posted by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27:

Based on what?? How would Diana kill hulk? Thor hit hulk hard enough to send him flying in the air and Hulk wasn't even scratched. The same hulk brought a leviathan to a stop with one punch. Diana is no where in the league of replicating Thor. And Thor could barely hurt the guy let alone kill him. Super man was fodder used by DD and KO'd by a marble monument not even as big as DD. One punch from hulk would wreck Superman's world. DD was killed by a spear so... he'll lose!!

#169 Edited by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: What? Hulk was easily pierced by Abom elbow spike. Diana's sword won't be any different. The lowballing of superman you present is cringeworthy. One hulk punch would wreck his world? Supes flew through 3 plus buildings that exploded and wasn't even fazed, tanked orbital re entry at speeds way faster than terminal velocity. Hulk was knocked out by a 30,000 foot fall LOL. If anything one superman punch would end hulks world. Hulk got sent flying across a block by a hulkbuster punch. Superman punched a kryptonian and derailed three 200 plus ton trains and dragged a 40,000 ton cruise ship. He's out of hulks league.

#170 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

DD still wins theres nothing avengers can do to put him down or even harm him

#171 Posted by Spiders13 (459 posts) - - Show Bio
#172 Edited by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27:

Hulk free-fell from shield wasn't KO'd. If he was, Banner would've died, Hulk wasnt even shown a being hurt. What are you talking about? Super man can derail trains but he can't tank a hit from a marble monument? Yea, he's weak. WW sword is a regular sword, she ain't cuttin through Abomination!!

#173 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: While weakened by kryptonite*. Fixed that for you. Also if he wasn't knocked out there would be no reason for him to turn back into banner. A normal sword can cut a partial kryptonian skin? You're delusional dude.

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
#174 Posted by SwagPatrolAlpha (391 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday curbstomps

#175 Edited by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411 said:

@lfrankthetank27:

Hulk free-fell from shield wasn't KO'd. If he was, Banner would've died, Hulk wasnt even shown a being hurt. What are you talking about? Super man can derail trains but he can't tank a hit from a marble monument? Yea, he's weak. WW sword is a regular sword, she ain't cuttin through Abomination!!

Thats not how it works. Just because hulk has not been damaged although he has and i listed them many times now, doesnt mean he is nuke level durability. Unless hulk tanks something at that level you cant say he can do it. With the same logic i could say well hulk can tank a galaxy busting attack because he has not been damaged. But thats completely joke of a logic.

Hulk has been stabbed by abomination who crap feats compared to doomsday in every way oncluding beeing strangled, getting skin damaged by getting crushed by helicopter, hulk was casually having hard time walking after that fall. Abomination has nothing special to say his bones are tougher or sharper than Dianas magical sword.

Hulk has been overhwelmed by chitauri.

Knocked by hulk buster

dropped teeth with punch of hulk buster

was knocked after falling down from shield plane

was getting affected by very mediocre thor punches

So really you just keep talking with 0 feats of hulk. Try harder

One punch would wreck Superman world?

Lmao whats the best punch hulk had? punching leviathan? have you even seen how Superman one shotted World engine which is like 500 times larger and more durable than leviathan and he did it while flying against its immensely powerfull gravity beam? while also beeing weakened due to kryptonian atmoshpehere from the ship?

Kryptonite is weak and cut him like butter

Idk if you have any clue about kryptonite in general or if you have even watched the movie?

Kryptonite doesnt pierce doomsday or superman because they are like butter, kryptonite was exposing radioactity that was weakening kryptonian cells therefore when they are in the range of the kryptonite they start to feel ill and weak and almost die. This has nothing to do with their durability. Their high end feats are far ahead that of hulk.

Therefore Doomsday stomps hulk and Diana would cut hulk like butter aswell.

#176 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
#177 Posted by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio
#178 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
#179 Posted by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday is basically bloodlusted all the time, and morals off, so it doesn't change things, specifically how he'll fight. He's still a brick, and if the DC Trinity can take him down, I don't see why the Marvel team couldn't do the same (sans the Kryptonite), considering there's Vision (Density Control, Phasing, Mind Gem Blasts) and Wanda (she could try to take over Doomsday's mind and powers), and two powerhouses in Thor (distraction will give him enough time to create a power lightning strike) and Hulk (durability and strength could counter Doomsday's). Iron Man and Captain America could attempt to conceive a plan, with Hawkeye shooting arrows and Black Widow doing something else... Sure.

#180 Posted by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27:

And Hulk literally was having his powers reversed against abomination, but that's no excuse for him nor supes when they both were showing signs of their full potential when they were damaged. Supes KO'd by marble and Hulk cut by Abomination Spike. He's never knocked out when converting back to Banner... he wasn't KO'd after they defeated Loki when he reverted back to Banner. He doesn't have to be KO'd to be reverted back to Banner. Wether she cqn cut superman with that sword or not is debatable, but it's not debatable that DD can have his entire arm cut off by it lol try harder D.C. Fanboy

#181 Edited by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: How was hulk having his powers reversed? He was simply overpowered. Superman was weakened.

#182 Posted by NIGHT-WING-ZAI (580 posts) - - Show Bio

@armandog23: Yea general consensus is hulk wouldn't last 5 minutes. Dd was taking on the entire trinity who was trying to kill him. I doubt hulk would last a minute against a bloodlusted dceu superman.

You guys talk as if Batman was even a threat or relevant in the fight. But anyways im certain that Hulk can last more than 5 minutes against Doomsday.

#183 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@night-wing-zai: I'm not. Hulks fist imo won't generate the blunt force of being hit by a nuke and falling from 50 miles in the air. Also, that spike would tear hulk apart. Are we really saying abomination elbow has better piercing than Doomsday's spikes? 😂

#184 Posted by Armandog23 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

@night-wing-zai: But still DCEU Superman would beat MCU Hulk and DCEU Doomsday was taking on Superman and Wonderwoman

#185 Edited by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

No, you use HB suite as feats for weak showing of Hulk, but just like Kryptonite is specifically used against kryptonians "Made to exploit their weakness", so is hulkbuster for hulk. If you want to low-ball, we can.

"Hulk has been overhwelmed by chitauri" - That was PIS considering that the entire fight, Hulk was tanking those shots unphased.

"Knocked by hulk buster" -When did that happen

"dropped teeth with punch of hulk buster"- that's the same as when Thor put his hammer on a clothing rack. Just for comedy. The guy was literally hit by an elevator thrown like a baseball two secs earlier and wasn't even scratched.

He also tanked a hit from Thor's hammer that has flattened an entire forest.

I give 0 feats..... lol you give low-ball feats, and when I give low-ball DC feats you cry about it and say im delusional!! I've given feats, you just mad I'm holding your feet the fire and making you low-ball DD/Supes if you gonna low-ball Hulk. Idc if you want to low-ball Hulk, but do both sides if you gonna play that game. Don't be biased about it.

No one ever said it pierced them because cause they are weak as butter. I said it pieces them because it is their weakness just like HB suite is specifically made for Hulk's weaknesses. Hulk wasn't even beaten by HB until he realized he hurt people and started calming down to be sucker punched by IM.

Feel free to use DD's best feats, but be sure to use the best feags from other side as well.

#186 Posted by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27:

(Dr. Green) or whatever gave him serum to counteract the Hulk gene. Superman wasn't weakened, he showed no signs of being hurt when he fought DD or of being sick.

"Yea, this dude is on hulks ****." - Honestly couldn't care less about Hulk, 3 fav characters are (Captain America, Superman, and Silver Surfer).

#187 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: That's why the cut was on nice face still?😂

Avatar image for almightyamortal
#188 Edited by AlmightyAmortal (919 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday still wins.

#189 Posted by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio
#190 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiders13: Please tell me you're joking. Hulk gets his **** kicked in.

#191 Posted by DammeFavour (8502 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: what exact weakness does the hulk buster exploit?

#192 Posted by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

No, you use HB suite as feats for weak showing of Hulk, but just like Kryptonite is specifically used against kryptonians "Made to exploit their weakness", so is hulkbuster for hulk. If you want to low-ball, we can.

"Hulk has been overhwelmed by chitauri" - That was PIS considering that the entire fight, Hulk was tanking those shots unphased.

"dropped teeth with punch of hulk buster"- that's the same as when Thor put his hammer on a clothing rack. Just for comedy. The guy was literally hit by an elevator thrown like a baseball two secs earlier and wasn't even scratched.

I give 0 feats..... lol you give low-ball feats, and when I give low-ball DC feats you cry about it and say im delusional!! I've given feats, you just mad I'm holding your feet the fire and making you low-ball DD/Supes if you gonna low-ball Hulk. Idc if you want to low-ball Hulk, but do both sides if you gonna play that game. Don't be biased about it.

No one ever said it pierced them but cause they are weak as butter. I said it pieces them because it is their weakness just like HB suite is specifically made for Hulk's weaknesses. Hulk wasn't even beaten by HB until he realized he hurt people and started calming down to be sucker punched by IM.

Feel free to use DD's best feats, but be sure to use the best feags from other side as well.

Even at his best showing he was knocked by hulk buster, dropped teeth by hulkbuster and list goes on. Also his high end feats are nowhere near Doomsday.

How is Hulkbuster made to exploit their weakness? please explain that. Hulkbuster is just a robot that has ability to match hulk to some degree. Prove it was made to exploit hulks weakness.

So what? neither was doomsday and doomsday has better feats in every category. Bring a single feat of hulk in every aspect that matches Doomsdays. Unpased? you mean they overhwelmed him? Doomsday was getting attacked by missiles and nothing happened to him. What does even piss mean here? you act like hulk has high end feats and we take the weak ones to exploit it. No yeah he was literaly overhwelmed by chitauri guns.

When Hulk buster showed him trough unhabited building and then hulk got up and Iron man gave him left hook and knocked him of. What are best hulk buster punching feats sending hulk couple of metters? Yeah meanwhile doomsday sent superman several hundreds of meters with single punch.

To you it must sound like comedy and everything to you is piss. However to me who has logic, this is clear sighn that hulk was punched in the face and almost knocked with teeth falling of.

Elevator dropping on his head is nowhere near as bad as literaly taking a punch in he jaw.

Any proof of thor applying the same amount of power as he did in the forest? Also Thor didnt wipe "entire forest" it was couple dozens square meters around and it was shockwave after collision between hammer and Caps shield. Also thor didnt want to harm hulk or bust him with all he got because it would have blown the shield ship. Also taking hammer hits is nowhere near as tanking a nuke from point blank range.

Yeah so far you literaly have not posted a shit just saying hulk was never harmed so he is stronger than Doomsday. No unless you give hulk feats that are on Doomsday level like tanking a nuke, like wiping entire megapolis sized place with single blast, like tanking superman punces, like insa regening after losing arms, like matching a guy in terms of speed that moves 930 times the speed of sound. Yeah you have no feats you are just rambling with no logic at all. What lowball feats? doomsday nor superman where never harmed by anything besides kryptonite in the series. Doomsday tanked the nuke, Superman was burned up because he was exposed to kryptonite couple minutes before that and even his scar left by batmans kryptonite spear was not healing either. And still he tanked it and healed in matter of seconds when sun rays hit his body. Give me a single scan of hulk tanking anything near nuke level.

So yeah Supes and DD were never harmed by anything besides, kryptonite and the nuke burned supes because he was drained.Wonder womans sword harmed Doomsday and that was because it magically enhanced sword Athena that cuts trough anything at subatomic level. Hulk would get slashed just as easlu considering he was stabbed easly with bones let alone, swords made out of divine metal. Meanwhile hulk was harmed by thor,stabbed by abomination, he was overwhelmed by chitauri, knocked by hulk buster with mediocre punch, dropped teeth with medicore punch, knocked after falling from shield ship flying around 30kms above the sea level or whatever that was. DD fell from space and survived burning process after the nuke and was not knocked hulk was knocked from 30 kms.

No one ever said it pierced them but cause they are weak as butter. I said it pieces them because it is their weakness just like HB suite is specifically made for Hulk's weaknesses. Hulk wasn't even beaten by HB until he realized he hurt people and started calming down to be sucker punched by IM.

No Hulkbusters doesnt weaken Hulk down meanwhile kryptonite almost kills them just even beeing close to it. Hulk buster is not deisghned to expose some weakness of hulk, its desighned to match hulk strenght in a fight and contain him just in case. That doesnt prove it was desighned to expose weakness of hulk. He didnt calm down, he was losing the mincontroll from Scarlett and iron man punched and knocked him. Also sucker punch or not, he was knocked with mediocre punch.

Yeah give me hulks best feats? what is best durability feat? best punching feat, best speed feat and lets compare it with Doomsday. Unless you have some durability feats that exceed tanking a nuke, matching a guy that moves 930 times speed of sound or 317 km/sec, heals limbs, bones and absorbs energy, busts megapolis sized city with single blast,flying, heat vision. Unless you have better feats than those for hulk dont even try to post.

try again

#193 Posted by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27:

(Dr. Green) or whatever gave him serum to counteract the Hulk gene. Superman wasn't weakened, he showed no signs of being hurt when he fought DD or of being sick.

"Yea, this dude is on hulks ****." - Honestly couldn't care less about Hulk, 3 fav characters are (Captain America, Superman, and Silver Surfer).

Hulk gene vaccine didnt affect him anyway. Superman was weakened as the scar on his face from Batmans spear was not healing, he was barely standing when batman gassed him twice and he didnt heal completely after the first gas second one was even worse.

#194 Edited by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiders13: Please tell me you're joking. Hulk gets his **** kicked in.

dont worry he got debunked yet again. The kid must be smoking some weed.

#195 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: That other guy said hulk ranked the exact same hit that leveled a forest, but Thor didn't put much effort into that swing 😂😂. Also Supes tanked something that could level a city while WEAKENED. These dudes don't realize that.

#196 Edited by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour:

what do you mean?? The entirety of the suite was built for hulk...... thought everyone knew that

#197 Posted by Shadow411 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever

Superman's cut not regenerating, just means Supes doesn't have all that great of regen.

He was flying with no problems, not getting cut, reacted to DD's punch no problem.

Unlike when he fought batman and couldn't hardly stand.... if you really think it was still in affect then you're in denial!!

#198 Posted by DammeFavour (8502 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: his regen isn't great? dude regenerated most of his body mass and healed his scar immediately he came into contact with the sun

#199 Posted by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever

Superman's cut not regenerating, just means Supes doesn't have all that great of regen.

He was flying with no problems, not getting cut, reacted to DD's punch no problem.

Unlike when he fought batman and couldn't hardly stand.... if you really think it was still in affect then you're in denial!!

Superman doesnt have bad regen, after kryptonite was out of his system and the sun hit his body, he healed instantly from beeinf burned to his skeleton and him been completely drained from energy in matter of seconds.

He could fly even when he was still just kryptonite gased by Batman, doesnt mean he was not weakened. Yeah him not getting harmed by doomsday doesnt mean he was not weakened. He was must stronger when he came down from space and showed better stats against Stronger doomsday than weaker one before doomsday evolved.

He flew even when he was gased by batman, but had hard time standing and beating batman. Which means he can still fly even while weakened. This is even proved in Man of steel when he was exposed to kryptonian atmoshpere and he was filling ill and weakened but still flew up and flew against gravity beam aswell.

Try one more time.

#200 Posted by Supermanforever (9055 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour:

what do you mean?? The entirety of the suite was built for hulk...... thought everyone knew that

So was Batmans armor, does it mean it was capable of beating Superman? lol no Hulk buster is just strong armor Iron man has built up to catch hulk. That doesnt mean he used specific weaknesses like calming him down or manipulating gamma energy, You are just pulling stuff our of your dreamworld