DCEU Doomsday vs Godzilla (2014)

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@manmadeofhunter: That's not nearly enough. Sure Godzilla wins, but it's not that easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-60292f0aa8158
deactivated-60292f0aa8158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666:

> I'm not addressing your above feats.

You've been doing it for the past few days so I'm not surprised.

> You lied again and again and again, repeated yourself without actually proving your arguments.

I literally zoomed in on the comic panels to prove the points I was making. And as soon as I did that, you responded with "iM nOt aDdReSsInG yOuR aBoVe FeAtS". You make 0 sense.

You know I HAVE to repeat myself for someone as stubborn as you.

> You still have no proof of the Permian BS. Your comic means nothing.

The comic >>>> your feeble opinion.

> Don't be a moron. If that's even possible. It's made by the gods and in the comics, is designed to carve electrons off of atoms. It showed zero resistance to cutting through Doomsday's flesh. If the MUTO's can cut through Godzilla. so can Diana.

You said it can cut through anything. I called you out on it being an NLF. That's not moronic. If anything what YOU said was moronic. Also statements from comics that don't tie into the movies do not count unless it was actually stated in the DCEU itself. And of course it's going to cut through Doomsday's flesh. The sword is empowered by magic, and Doomsday is a kryptonian. Thought we already established that.

If anything that just buffs the MUTOs, not Diana. They're able to hurt something that can casually tank nuclear fireballs.

> In case you forgot, the Male died from impalement on a skyscraper. Not a good durability feat.

That's because Godzilla completely crushed it's durability by swinging his tail at it into a building at supersonic speeds. Godzilla has easily been proven to be WAY physically superior to the Male MUTO. You might as well say Goku has ice level durability because Broly was hurting him by slamming his face through ice.

But if you're going to say that then I can easily say kryptonians are weak because they get yeeted by merely bullets from jets:

No Caption Provided

But that's not me saying they're bullet level. That's just me proving your ridiculous attempt at downplaying is retarded.

> No you really can't.

I can. Considering Doomsday doesn't have durability feats/scaling that even compares to Ghidorah yet Godzilla could rip into Ghidorah with his biteforce, you can easily scale that above Diana's sword.

> Why? You keep bringing back Baby Face as a pathetic attempt to represent me. That should satisfy a cock like yourself.

That's bit baby facing. That's just telling you to weep over the fact I've proven my points. Nothing more, nothing less. Weep.

> Nope. His best feat is lifting Godzilla and Superman has achieved greater and Doomsday scales above.

I wasn't talking about lifting strength but I can agree Superman has better lifting feats. I was talking about AP, durability and energy projection. Which Doomsday pales in comparison to Ghidorah.

> Beg me to do it.

As much as I can tell you want me to, you will NEVER see me begging you to do anything mate lmao. Let's get that straight.

> What because he tanked the OD? Thought you said Godzilla tanked that. You lying whore.

No because he scales to the same level as Godzilla who again has tanked nukes and a life wiping event.

And no, I said Godzilla's BODY tanked the BLAST of the Oxygen Destroyer. The CHEMICAL is what did the damage to him. Ghidorah tanked the blast AND the chemical because the chemical only effects creatures that require oxygen. Ghidorah is a creature that DOESN'T require oxygen. What because he tanked the OD? Thought you said Godzilla tanked that. You lying whore.

> Not a contradiction, blockhead. To be clear: he can adapt to G's firebreath, all physicals and such. But he won't be able to withstand the continuous energy onslaught.

That doesn't make sense, blockhead. If he can adapt to his atomic breath and physicals then he'll be able to withstand a continuous energy onslaught. But of course, that isn't happening. You're too stubborn to accept that it isn't happening and that's why you're making yourself look like a mong throughout each reply.

> If only that were enough for you.

It is. I'm just responding to the other parts of your comment, sicne nothing is stopping me from doing so. I think we can both tell how much this debate has crippled your pride.

> It does not, you idiot. It proves that Superman can still move fast while weakened. You argued that Superman tackling Doomsday into space proved he was at full strength. This spear element proves different. Heroic willpower, bitch.

Superman against initial Doomsday:

No Caption Provided

vs Superman flying towards and picking up the kryptonite spear:

No Caption Provided

You can CLEARLY see the difference in speed between the Supermen in these two different scenes. Superman with a scar casually blitzes Doomsday, stops his punch and knocks him back. Whereas Superman going for the spear can barely even pick up speed and struggles to even pick it up. If you can't see the difference between these two Supermen then there is clearly something wrong with you. hErOiC WiLLpOwEr has nothing to do with it, bitch.

> Godzilla can't hold back, and Doomsday does not die, even if he gets stomped a thousand times over.

Considering he ripped out Ghidorah's head with his biteforce but only swung the Male MUTO around with said biteforce, he can easily hold his attacks back to line it up with another. That's such a retarded claim to make that he can't hold back. Doomsday dies, unfortunately for you.

> Takes one to kill one. And Doomsday is far more durable than Superman OR Zod. Plus Godzilla's not accurate enough to stomp directly on his head alone.

It doesn't. Anyone physically superior to a DCEU kryptonian can snap the neck or completely stomp one. It doesn't take half a brain cell to work that one out. Stop throwing NLFs everywhere. It's not helping you. It's making you look more primitive than you already are. Once Godzilla hits that stomp it's over.

> Raw physical stats line up. You may disagree. I don't care. One more evolution and Doomsday is above and beyond Godzilla except burning mode.

One more evolution would've taken him to beyond Castle Bravo level at best. Which Godzilla tanked.............

Burning mode would fry multiple Doosmdays not just one lmao.

> Well they are equalized

OT doesn't say stats are equalised, unfortunately for you.

> Screw you. I'm not settling for anything that you don't really believe in.

No, I didn't think you'd settle for that. You're too stubborn and childish to even accept something so basic. I've already said Doomsday wins with stats equalised.

> I don't think you've proved your arguments. And yet I feel I proved mine.

No Caption Provided

> Hell, I already conceded defeat but you wouldn't take it. You want to win entirely.

No, I'm just responding to the other parts in your comment. If you were that passionate about conceding you would've shut up by now.

> I'm never going to believe he survived the meteor impact directly.

Yep, you're all kinds of stubborn.

> But hey, if you want to get on the phone with TOHO, be my guest.

From the looks of things it doesn't seem like I'm the one that needs to do that lmao.

> Otherwise, forget it. We will never agree on this.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Godzilla.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callme_sim:

Strange how we can agree on other things.

Superman with a scar casually blitzes Doomsday, stops his punch and knocks him back.

That's not a blitz. He was right there

Whereas Superman going for the spear can barely even pick up speed and struggles to even pick it up.

You idiot. You think cutting your video short proves your point? No it proves mine. Seconds later, he's flying at high speeds.

If you can't see the difference between these two Supermen then there is clearly something wrong with you.

You're a moron. You took events out of context. Obviously, Superman isn't directly exposed to the Kryptonite so he's somewhat stronger. But he gets stunned from a single punch. And then getting a monument dropped on him. This is the same Superman who did withstood this:

Look at this:

REALLY look at it:

Does this look like Superman at full strength to you???

Dude couldn't even budge the statue.

Don't even try to play this game with me

hErOiC WiLLpOwEr has nothing to do with it, bitch.

You're so wrong.

Even while weakened, he managed to pull it off. If that's not heroic willpower, nothing is.

Not bothering with anything else you post but this:

The comic >>>> your feeble opinion.

The comic doesn't prove your point. It proves only that he was alive when it happened, and alive after the fact. You're not the editor and therefore you don't get to write the missing details.

Also, you're a hypocrite who refuses to acknowedge Superman shifting a Tectonic Plate despite in being in the lore. Not sure what exactly he did, but that easily means he has strength matching if not exceeding Godzilla's

ALSO Also:

You still refuse to acknowledge the scar. Your argument boils down to this:

You make 0 sense.

Translation: you're an assh0le.

It doesn't. Anyone physically superior to a DCEU kryptonian can snap the neck or completely stomp one.

You haven't established Godzilla as a physical superior

It doesn't take half a brain cell to work that one out.

I'm smarter than you in this regard.

Stop throwing NLFs everywhere. It's not helping you.

No Limit Fallacy is a bullshit excuse on your part. If the Sword cuts through anything, it CUTS THROUGH ANYTHING. That's no No Limit Fallacy because it's NOT a FALLACY. Idiot.

The MUTOs being able to pierce Godzilla's hide works against you. They have limits

It's making you look more primitive than you already are. Once Godzilla hits that stomp it's over.

That's simply not true.

Loading Video...

You want to tell me that Godzilla stomps harder than this? Go ---- yourself. The

Also, the World Engine came down at speeds exceeding MACH 24 and was unharmed. Superman tore right through it like it was nothing.

So, this nonsense about Big G taking more damage... it's nonsense. If he really could survive the Meteor impact, that fall wouldn't even tickle him.

I still give Godzilla the majority but I'm never conceding the physical edge with your current crap. You need to wait for Godzilla v Kong. I know you'll use whatever you can find.

The negotiations were short

This isn't a negotiation. This is a debate. And somehow, even when you win, you find a way to lose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666:

> That's not a blitz. He was right there

As I said before, it's as if I know more about the verse you're DEFENDING. You must be so embarrassed.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Doomsday has kryptonian-like speeds when attempting to punch Lex and Superman still casually blitzes him. He wasn't exactly "right there". He was the same distance from Doomsday as he was from the kryptonite spear. He still moved quicker against Doomsday than he did going for the spear though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

> You idiot. You think cutting your video short proves your point? No it proves mine. Seconds later, he's flying at high speeds.

He wasn't flying at high speeds at all you dolt. The music in that scene proves that alone. It was a slow build up to his death. Even Captain Marvel flew faster on the Endgame battlefield lmao.

> You're a moron. You took events out of context. Obviously, Superman isn't directly exposed to the Kryptonite so he's somewhat stronger.

Thank you for admitting Superman wasn't immensely weakened against Doomsday then. That alone proves that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Nothing I said there was out of context. You just know deep down that I'm right and you can't even keep out with the crap you're coming out with.

> But he gets stunned from a single punch. And then getting a monument dropped on him. This is the same Superman who did withstood this:

That just means Doomsday from the start has enough power to stun him you spastic. You're forgetting Doomsday is a kryptonian. Of course he's going to be able to stun Superman with a punch like that. And getting thrown into multiple buildings isn't impressive at all. Doomsday literally did the same to Superman right slamming a monument on him.

No Caption Provided

wEaKeNeD

> Does this look like Superman at full strength to you??? Dude couldn't even budge the statue.

That's because Doomsday can withstand Superman blitzes when his guard is up. And there was literally no distance momentum behind that blitz to even to any damage to him whatsoever. Out of all the DCEU fans (yes fans NOT FANBOY before you start weeping again), you're like the only guy I've seen that's said Superman was weakened against Doomsday the first time. Stop making yourself look like even more of a clown than you already are.

> Don't even try to play this game with me

Pipe down little boy. You aren't big. Drop the attitude. No big man starts sliding into DMs saying iM soRrY just because they got their ass handed to him.

No Caption Provided

> Even while weakened, he managed to pull it off. If that's not heroic willpower, nothing is.

Jesus Christ I wonder what made you resort to something as pathetic as that.

Remember when Godzilla collapsed of exhaustion after killing the Male MUTO, yet not long after he comes back out of nowhere and one shots the Female MUTO?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bare in mind that was an atomic breath nerfed by the MUTO's EMP.

But no I guess hErOiC WiLLpOwEr saved him right? Which would put him at an advantage over Doomsday right??

Stop it. You sound like an autistic 11 year old making a terrible OC.

> Not bothering with anything else you post but this:

Of course you're not because you can't. We've established this before many of times.

> The comic doesn't prove your point. It proves only that he was alive when it happened, and alive after the fact. You're not the editor and therefore you don't get to write the missing details.

Write the missing details? My guy, there ARE NO MISSING DETAILS. I literally ZOOMED IN ON THE POINTS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEE but then you respond with "nOt aDdReSsInG tHaT" which sounds like an automatic concession. Drop the subject if you're not going to address the point properly, troglodyte.

> Also, you're a hypocrite who refuses to acknowedge Superman shifting a Tectonic Plate despite in being in the lore. Not sure what exactly he did, but that easily means he has strength matching if not exceeding Godzilla's

I did acknowledge it you clown. But let me guess, was that one of the points you refused to address?

No Caption Provided

Superman has better lifting strength feats than anyone in Monsterverse. Not once did I disregard the tectonic plate feat. I said we don't know how long that took him to do, nor do we know how much effort he put into it. You are riddled with stupidity. You can't even keep up at what I'M saying nevermind what you're saying.

> You still refuse to acknowledge the scar. Your argument boils down to this:

I DID acknowledge the scar. That's what we've been talking about FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS. You're the only guy who has said they're refusing to acknowledge points here mate, not me. God you're slow. And it's true, you don't make any sense at all. Prove otherwise instead of crying in my DMs.

> Translation: you're an assh0le.

So you translated something I said into "you're an asshole", which means you're saying I called you an asshole. It's not the word I'd use personally but hey you do you innit.

> You haven't established Godzilla as a physical superior

I have. You even admitted Godzilla was way more durable via feats so that alone would make him physically superior.

> I'm smarter than you in this regard.

You lack half a brain cell as you couldn't even figure it out, so that's objectively false.

> No Limit Fallacy is a bullshit excuse on your part. If the Sword cuts through anything, it CUTS THROUGH ANYTHING. That's no No Limit Fallacy because it's NOT a FALLACY. Idiot.

So can it cut through Pre Retcon Beyonder? Can it cut through STTGL? Can it cut through Cosmic Armour Superman? Can it cut through TOAA? That's why it's called a No Limits Fallacy you baboon. And don't reply with "dOnT bE sTuPiD", because you yourself are saying it can cut through anything. It's a fallacy until you prove otherwise.

> The MUTOs being able to pierce Godzilla's hide works against you. They have limits

I never said the MUTOs were limitless. I said that the MUTOs piercing Godzilla is a feat FOR THE MUTOS. Diana has yet to do something like that. Oh and trust me, I can argue that both of those MUTOs would beat Diana.

> You want to tell me that Godzilla stomps harder than this? Go ---- yourself. The

Except weight doesn't always equate to potency. Why do you think Burning Godzilla was able to stomp his foot completely through Ghidorah's chest, yet a stomp with slightly less weight didn't do the same to a monster than has proven way inferior to Ghidorah? Potency =/= weight. Try again.

> Also, the World Engine came down at speeds exceeding MACH 24 and was unharmed. Superman tore right through it like it was nothing.

Tore right through it like it was nothing, yet it took a hErOiC WiLLpOwEr boost to do it right?

> So, this nonsense about Big G taking more damage... it's nonsense. If he really could survive the Meteor impact, that fall wouldn't even tickle him.

I've already addressed weight being a big factor in his fall and I used a very clear example as to why the fall took the energy out of him, yet that was one of the points you refused to address because you knew it crushed your entire argument about it. USB Cable vs Xbox.

> I still give Godzilla the majority but I'm never conceding the physical edge with your current crap. You need to wait for Godzilla v Kong. I know you'll use whatever you can find.

I don't need Godzilla vs Kong as I've already said that the Castle Bravo feat is enough. But if I were you, I wouldn't be talking about Godzilla vs Kong, since if Kong starts dishing out damage to a Post-KOTM Godzilla then that alone would make him physically superior to Doomsday via scaling and feats. And I trust you DEFINITELY don't want that happening lmaoooo.

> This isn't a negotiation. This is a debate. And somehow, even when you win, you find a way to lose.

The quote was a joke, and I thought someone with half a brain cell would be able to identify that. But clearly not as we've established.

I get it. Your pride is crushed. So answer me this. Why bother jumping into my DMs saying sOrRy if you're just making matters worse for yourself?

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callme_sim:

I'm not countering your fallacies again.

You're a moron and that's established.

You just create one pathetic excuse after another

Heroic Willpower still stands. Stomping is inferior to the Gravity Beam. NLF is meaningless because the sword is magical and Kryptonians have always been vulnerable to magic. I did my best to prove that and it's not my fault you won't admit it. Permian Extinction does not. I conceded the feats you needed to win the battle because they were properly proven. Everything else is speculation.

I get it. Your pride is crushed. So answer me this. Why bother jumping into my DMs saying sOrRy if you're just making matters worse for yourself?

I'm NOT apologizing. Nor am I making matters worse. You're the one who keeps repeating the same bullshit with different words.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, Godzilla doesn't even weigh 100,000 tons. Superman can lift at least ten times that.

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Isocom79

@spiderfan130666:

What lifting feats does DCEU Superman even have anyways?

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla/Legendary

And yes, he does weigh around 100,000 tons.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isocom79:

What lifting feats does DCEU Superman even have anyways?

World Engine feat. As one guy put listed, it rounded up to 122,622,500 tons

And this lines up with Superman shifting a Tectonic Plate

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzilla/Legendary

And yes, he does weigh around 100,000 tons.

Almost. Anyway, if we're using wikis:

Superman possesses immense levels of superhuman strength that is virtually incalculable and limitless, as he is able to carry, lift and exert over millions, possibly billions of tons of force.

No Caption Provided

Look, it's established in the lore and nothing further beyond need be said. It's really no different from using a comic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666:

Lmao I love how I've completely crippled your argument to the point where it's basically nothing at this point. Not assuming it was even anything to begin with.

> Heroic Willpower still stands. Stomping is inferior to the Gravity Beam.

Then you must accept that Godzilla can do the same thing as he did it against the MUTOs whilst being exhausted from travelling and fighting non stop for 12+ hours.

And no, I've already proven than potency =/= weight as proven from the fight with the MUTOs and Ghidorah.

> NLF is meaningless because the sword is magical and Kryptonians have always been vulnerable to magic. I did my best to prove that and it's not my fault you won't admit.

Erm...no you said her sword can cut through ANYTHING, and now that I've asked you can it cut through the likes of CAS, you've dropped the point. Stop trying to cover up the fact that you're an embarrassment.

> I'm NOT apologizing. Nor am I making matters worse. You're the one who keeps repeating the same bullshit with different words.

No Caption Provided

Yeah clearly not apologizing at all lmaooo. And yes, I have to repeat myself for someone as stubborn as you. I'm pretty sure I've said this before as well.

> Also, Godzilla doesn't even weigh 100,000 tons.

No Caption Provided

Inb4 "Well aCktUaLlY he's 99.634 tons"

Ever heard of ROUNDING NUMBERS?

> Almost. Anyway, if we're using wikis:

No need. You don't need a wiki to prove Godzilla's weight when it's officially confirmed by Legendary themselves.

Isocom79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callme_sim:

That's metric tons, imperial measurements are slightly higher. And the WIKI pulls from information provided by TOHO/Legendary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Point proven.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callme_sim:

Then you must accept that Godzilla can do the same thing as he did it against the MUTOs whilst being exhausted from travelling and fighting non stop for 12+ hours.

Yeah, I can accept that. Godzilla is not a mindless monster. He has willpower of his own.

And no, I've already proven than potency =/= weight as proven from the fight with the MUTOs and Ghidorah.

It does not. Godzilla stomped through Ghidorah's chest in burning mode, after having already blasted him TWICE with nuclear shockwaves.

Erm...no you said her sword can cut through ANYTHING, and now that I've asked you can it cut through the likes of CAS, you've dropped the point. Stop trying to cover up the fact that you're an embarrassment.

I'm not an embarrassment. You are. Regardless, the sword is not a measurable feat or anti-feat, since it was never tested against anything.

Yeah clearly not apologizing at all lmaooo.

This was before you fired back with more of your bullshit. I can give you time stamps

And yes, I have to repeat myself for someone as stubborn as you. I'm pretty sure I've said this before as well.

You've said it too many times. And it's crap.

Ever heard of ROUNDING NUMBERS?

Screw you. It's still paltry compared to a million tons.

No need. You don't need a wiki to prove Godzilla's weight when it's officially confirmed by Legendary themselves.

And where do you think the DCEU wiki gets their info from? Some of it comes straight from the official Man of Steel novelization.

No Caption Provided

Anyway, I'm past the point of arguing for Doomsday's victory. Just arguing he's capable of surviving Godzilla's physicals and capable of bruising him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666:

> It does not. Godzilla stomped through Ghidorah's chest in burning mode, after having already blasted him TWICE with nuclear shockwaves.

The blast didn't reduce his durability to 0. This is proven when Ghidorah's middle head managed to survive the 3 blasts including the one through his chest. Godzilla stomping through Ghidorah simply means his potency has been buffed beyond anything he has ever dished out. That has nothing to do with weight. That's power alone.

> I'm not an embarrassment. You are. Regardless, the sword is not a measurable feat or anti-feat, since it was never tested against anything.

I never said IT was an embarrassment I said YOU are an embarrassment but whatever. You literally have no solid evidence that Diana's sword can cut through absolutely anything, other than a hyperbole.

> This was before you fired back with more of your bullshit. I can give you time stamps

I don't need you giving me time stamps. You STRAIGHT UP apologized to my face and started acting like a bitch because you knew how much you messed up. Lick your wounds in peace, it doesn't concern me.

> You've said it too many times. And it's crap.

Unfortunately I have said it too many times. You just need to suck it up.

> Screw you. It's still paltry compared to a million tons.

That has literally nothing to do with Godzilla's weight. I've already said Superman has superior lifting strength feats than Godzilla NUMEROUS TIMES. I even used the building feat from JL but for some reason you told me not to use that despite it SUPPORTING YOUR ARGUMENT.

> And where do you think the DCEU wiki gets their info from? Some of it comes straight from the official Man of Steel novelization.

Literally nothing in that screenshot proves what you said here about DCEU Superman having "limitless lifting strength".

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Also this makes no sense whatsoever lmao.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By cupofreality

Man doomsday beats the shit out of him. All you’re going to hear from space is Godzilla roaring until he dies.

PaulPogba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By PaulPogba

Godzilla stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f11a9f7b0428
deactivated-5f11a9f7b0428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla solo DCEU the verse

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callme_sim:

he blast didn't reduce his durability to 0. This is proven when Ghidorah's middle head managed to survive the 3 blasts including the one through his chest.

The head is usually the toughest part of the body. Not the chest

Godzilla stomping through Ghidorah simply means his potency has been buffed beyond anything he has ever dished out. That has nothing to do with weight. That's power alone.

I never said IT was an embarrassment

And I didn't think you did either

I said YOU are an embarrassment but whatever.

Idiot. I literally said, "I'm not an embarrassment. You are." Your eyesight is troubling.

I don't need you giving me time stamps. You STRAIGHT UP apologized to my face

No I didn't. Don't lie to me.

and started acting like a bitch because you knew how much you messed up.

I didn't mess up in this argument. I was trying to extend an olive branch and you rejected it.

Lick your wounds in peace, it doesn't concern me.

I'm perfectly fine, thanks.

Unfortunately I have said it too many times. You just need to suck it up.

No, that's your own shit, and I am not cleaning up after you.

That has literally nothing to do with Godzilla's weight.

So... whatever.

Literally nothing in that screenshot proves what you said here about DCEU Superman having "limitless lifting strength".

Virtually limitless. I never said he had limitless lifting strength. I just provided the quote.

If, by your own admission, Godzilla has inferior strength to Doomsday, then he has no chance of defeating him in a contest of brute force. If you think Mass is not an issue, that's fine. Then you have to explain how Godzilla's foot-stomp delivers more force than the impact from the World Engine.

For reference:

Godzilla 2014 Stomp by Renders-and-Art on DeviantArt

That foot generates no major earthquake. Just a loud tremor. Those people are still standing.

Now this

This blast clears a massive radius

And here it levels an entire city block.

As Superman states, the Gravity field continues to expand and since he's right under it, his own body mass is being increased exponentially while his powers are being drained from his body.

Honestly, I don't know what you're arguing for. The real battle was always going to come down to energy output, which I conceded to Godzilla.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666:

> The head is usually the toughest part of the body. Not the chest

Yeah totally explains why Ni and Kevin were obliterated by the second pulse before the chest was.

> Idiot. I literally said, "I'm not an embarrassment. You are." Your eyesight is troubling.

No Caption Provided

> No I didn't. Don't lie to me.

No Caption Provided

As you can quite clearly see, we have established that you are not the smartest creature on the planet.

> I didn't mess up in this argument. I was trying to extend an olive branch and you rejected it.

You did. Why else would you come crying into my DMs saying "I'm Sorry" lmaoooo

> I'm perfectly fine, thanks.

Clearly.

> No, that's your own shit, and I am not cleaning up after you.

I didn't say clean it up I said suck it up. You've already sucked up most of it based on your final sentence so why refuse to suck up the rest?

> So... whatever.

No go on. Finish your sentence. We've got 12 weeks mate. I've got PLENTY of time to spare. :)

> Virtually limitless. I never said he had limitless lifting strength. I just provided the quote.

Nothing in your quote says anything about ViRuAlLy limitless strength. Try again. Your quote only mentions they had blows no human weapon could match, but that was contradicted in BvS.

> If, by your own admission, Godzilla has inferior strength to Doomsday, then he has no chance of defeating him in a contest of brute force.

Except I've proven Godzilla has superior AP to Doomsday considering he was able to hurt and ragdoll a creature who is not only MUCH bigger but scales to durability feats that are out of Doomsday's or Superman's league. Lifting strength has nothing to do with it. If Godzilla hits harder than anything Doomsday has took then the chances of Doomsday taking it without damage are minimal.

Lifting strength =/= AP as I've said before.

> If you think Mass is not an issue, that's fine. Then you have to explain how Godzilla's foot-stomp delivers more force than the impact from the World Engine. That foot generates no major earthquake. Just a loud tremor. Those people are still standing.

TERRIBLE comparison, I'm utterly ashamed that you resorted to muttering those words at me. You're comparing Godzilla NORMALLY WALKING to a continuous charged up earthquaking blast from the sky. That isn't Godzilla stomping on the ground with deliberate force, that's just him walking slowly for his first grand entrance when he faces off against the Male MUTO.

By your logic, the Mega Kaiju weighs more than Godzilla because he was able to slam his fist into the ground and knock multiple 200ft jaegers off the ground at once, despite it being confirmed that the Mega Kaiju doesn't even weigh A TENTH of Godzilla. Stop it.

Mass isn't an issue, as yet again proven by Burning Godzilla vs Ghidorah.

No Caption Provided

Burning Godzilla's stomp had WAY more potency than a base Godzilla's atomic breath, displayed by the fact that the atomic breath only sent Ghidorah backwards without penetrating it.

No Caption Provided

Another example is when Godzilla stomped the Female MUTO right after this gif (couldn't find the actual stomp):

No Caption Provided

Godzilla's foot didn't penetrate the Female MUTO like it did to Ghidorah. Ghidorah has shown that it can take WAY more punishment from a superior Godzilla as shown when it took Godzilla's tail swing, whilst the Male MUTO was killed by it. Godzilla gained 9000 tons in between 2014 and 2019.

No Caption Provided

You're delusional if you think gaining 9000 tons is enough to stomp through Ghidorah. The main point isn't about weight it's about POTENCY. Which again, Doomsday or Superman haven't shown to compare AS OF YET.

> Honestly, I don't know what you're arguing for. The real battle was always going to come down to energy output, which I conceded to Godzilla.

You've said this after almost every reply now and I'm wondering why you haven't clocked onto why I haven't responded to it. I already said beforehand that I'm responding to any points your throwing at me. I know you conceded to Godzilla. You're just dragging this on even further and making it worse for yourself.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla literally stomps

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira stomps

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callme_sim:

Yeah totally explains why Ni and Kevin were obliterated by the second pulse before the chest was.

Well, they took the blast head on, get it? Besides, his foot doesn't fully penetrate the chest until after yet ANOTHER atomic burst.

> Idiot. I literally said, "I'm not an embarrassment. You are." Your eyesight is troubling.

> No I didn't. Don't lie to me.

As you can quite clearly see, we have established that you are not the smartest creature on the planet.

Never said I was. Problem is, this "K" was AFTER you posted more bullshit. Thus, your reply was worthless.

You did. Why else would you come crying into my DMs saying "I'm Sorry" lmaoooo

I was being polite, numb nuts.

Clearly.

Thanks.

I didn't say clean it up I said suck it up.

Splitting hairs.

You've already sucked up most of it based on your final sentence so why refuse to suck up the rest?

I will not suck one IOTA of your shit.

No go on. Finish your sentence. We've got 12 weeks mate. I've got PLENTY of time to spare. :)

And I couldn't care less.

Nothing in your quote says anything about ViRuAlLy limitless strength.

"Superman possesses immense levels of superhuman strength that is virtually incalculable and limitless"

You were saying?

Except I've proven Godzilla has superior AP to Doomsday considering he was able to hurt and ragdoll a creature who is not only MUCH bigger but scales to durability feats that are out of Doomsday's or Superman's league.

Ragdolling means nothing. It doesn't equal damaging. Ghidorah's best feat is tanking the Oxygen Destroyer. Then he got incinerated by a living nuclear weapon. Not helping your case.

Lifting strength =/= AP as I've said before.

Doesn't matter. Durability wise, Superman and Doomsday withstood worse as shown above.

TERRIBLE comparison, I'm utterly ashamed that you resorted to muttering those words at me.

You have no shame to speak of.

You're comparing Godzilla NORMALLY WALKING to a continuous charged up earthquaking blast from the sky.

And you are trying to suggest that "normally walking" and "stomping" are vastly different. They're not. If you want to show me where Godzilla's stomping creates a full-scale earthquake, go ahead.

"That isn't Godzilla stomping on the ground with deliberate force, that's just him walking slowly for his first grand entrance when he faces off against the Male MUTO."

A stomp is still nowhere near as powerful. Don't even try with this nonsense. The World Engine

By your logic, the Mega Kaiju weighs more than Godzilla because he was able to slam his fist into the ground and knock multiple 200ft jaegers off the ground at once, despite it being confirmed that the Mega Kaiju doesn't even weigh A TENTH of Godzilla. Stop it.

Not even going there

Mass isn't an issue, as yet again proven by Burning Godzilla vs Ghidorah.

Ghidorah was already fried, loser. It was the same thing as a lava monster pushing through metal. This potency is meaningless. You cannot possibly claim Ghidorah was at full durability when Godzilla's foot came down on him.

You're delusional

Nope.

if you think gaining 9000 tons is enough to stomp through Ghidorah.

You said mass is meaningless, dimwit. You just played yourself

You've said this after almost every reply now and I'm wondering why you haven't clocked onto why I haven't responded to it. I already said beforehand that I'm responding to any points your throwing at me.

Even if you end up being wrong? Okay.

I know you conceded to Godzilla.

So let it end.

You're just dragging this on even further and making it worse for yourself.

Wrong. You're making it worse. You don't need to win every point. Your ego refuses to be satisfied.

I reply because I am bored, not out of desperation to prove you wrong.

You're not going to convince me of anything else, so what's your reason for doing this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666:

> Well, they took the blast head on, get it? Besides, his foot doesn't fully penetrate the chest until after yet ANOTHER atomic burst.

Therefore debunking your point about the head being more durable than the chest. Congratulations, you played yourself.

And no. You can quite clearly see Godzilla's foot penetrates Ghidorah's chest before the final explosion. It's literally in the gif I gave you. If that's your way of attempting to prove Godzilla wasn't physically stronger then that's just pathetic. Merely seconds before Ni and Kevin were obliterated their gravity beams had absolutely not effect on Godzilla. And don't try to tell me that he was protected by a "mystical fire barrier" either. The lightning clearly touched him. He didn't flinch. Whereas before when he was touched by it he was sent further away.

> Never said I was. Problem is, this "K" was AFTER you posted more bullshit. Thus, your reply was worthless.

I never said you did say that. That was me calling you dumb. Though I'm not surprised that I had to spell out something completely self explanatory to you. I said "k" because I didn't give a shit. That's just the way I am I'm afraid. Thought that was also obvious lol.

> I was being polite, numb nuts.

Meaning you DID apologise to me and therefore I wasn't lying to you. Good job. Also it's hard to take a shout like "numb nuts" seriously lmao.

> And I couldn't care less.

No go on. You had something to say, so say it. I'll wait.

> You were saying?

I was addressing the quote from the Man Of Steel novel. You know, the only part in your reply that looked like a shred of evidence but turned out to be nothing? The wiki doesn't prove anything.

> Ragdolling means nothing. It doesn't equal damaging. Ghidorah's best feat is tanking the Oxygen Destroyer. Then he got incinerated by a living nuclear weapon. Not helping your case.

And clearly your purpose missed out the part where I said Godzilla was HURTING Ghidorah right before I said he was ragdolling him. It means Godzilla at that point was physically superior to Ghidorah until the lightning absorption. And stop trying to imply that Burning Godzilla was only as strong as a nuclear weapon lol. Ghidorah has the same durability than a normal Godzilla, who managed to tank several nukes plus a life wiping event. Burning Godzilla scales above all of that.

> Doesn't matter. Durability wise, Superman and Doomsday withstood worse as shown above.

Nononono, you even admitted Godzilla has better durability feats than Doomsday so what's this you're coming out with now?

> And you are trying to suggest that "normally walking" and "stomping" are vastly different. They're not. If you want to show me where Godzilla's stomping creates a full-scale earthquake, go ahead.

They are though lmao. Do you even know how stomping works? You do realise Doomsday stomped on the group to make a wave of rocks fly in Diana's face in BvS right? Is that him normally walking or stomping on the ground with force? Godzilla has never stomped on the ground with force because that's not in his character. He's only stomped on enemies. And there's no point in proving Godzilla can create an earthquake with just mass alone. That's why POTENCY IS IMPORTANT.

> A stomp is still nowhere near as powerful. Don't even try with this nonsense. The World Engine

The potency is, the mass isn't. Learn the difference and come back to me.

> Not even going there

No I wouldn't expect you to either because you know I'm right yet again.

> Ghidorah was already fried, loser. It was the same thing as a lava monster pushing through metal. This potency is meaningless. You cannot possibly claim Ghidorah was at full durability when Godzilla's foot came down on him.

That still doesn't prove that Godzilla gaining 9k tons is enough to pierce through Ghidorah, loser. Considering Ghidorah attempted to blast Godzilla with gravity beams before being completely obliterated and the beams doing absolutely nothing proves Godzilla would've been able to do the same amount of damage with that stomp EVEN WHEN Ghidorah was at full capacity.

> Nope.

Yes, you are. We've been over this sweetheart.

> You said mass is meaningless, dimwit. You just played yourself

That's because it is? Maybe reread what I ACTUALLY said before you pipe up. Maybe look back at the part about me having troubling eyesight too while you're at it.

> Even if you end up being wrong? Okay.

Based on the quality of your replies, it's fairly obvious you aren't in the right at all.

> So let it end.

Nice try.

> Wrong. You're making it worse. You don't need to win every point. Your ego refuses to be satisfied.

Making it worse for you? Maybe. For myself? Absolutely not. As I said I've got weeks and weeks of boredom. You're just giving me something to do.

> You're not going to convince me of anything else, so what's your reason for doing this?

You just answered that yourself in the sentence above.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make it 100,000 Doomsdays and maybe DC will have a chance

Gojira literally steps on him

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mossbeard: @callme_sim:

Nothing you said changes anything

Therefore debunking your point about the head being more durable than the chest.

Nope, because the chest was not taking the brunt of the atomic blasts. I played you.

You can quite clearly see Godzilla's foot penetrates Ghidorah's chest

Yeah, sure. AFTER TWO atomic bursts, dumbass. And even then, the foot didn't go that deep. It still took a THIRD atomic blast to finish him off. Godzilla was in burning mode which is clearly a Kryptonite factor to Ghidorah. None of this applies to him at base level.

The main point isn't about weight it's about POTENCY.

Oh give me a break. Potency means nothing. If Godzilla cannot generate the force necessary to crush a Kryptonian, it doesn't matter how potent he is

Which again, Doomsday or Superman haven't shown to compare AS OF YET.

Yes, they have moron.

If Kryptonians can casually walk this off, Godzilla's tail whip is a like slap to the face, and that tail is far more powerful than his stomping foot.

Yes, you are. We've been over this sweetheart.

Okay, now you're just being disgusting. I am NOT into you, creep. This is not a love-hate relationship. Keep your sexual preferences somewhere else.

That's because it is? Maybe reread what I ACTUALLY said before you pipe up.

And be even more bored than usual? Thanks, but no thanks.

Maybe look back at the part about me having troubling eyesight too while you're at it.

No, my eyesight is perfect. You should have thought about how stupid you sounded BEFORE posting this drivel.

That still doesn't prove that Godzilla gaining 9k tons is enough to pierce through Ghidorah, loser.

That was never my argument, imbecile.

In fact, your use of Godzilla's tail whip, HURTS your argument instead supporting it. The fact that the MUTO survived the initial tail whip, but its body wasn't able to withstand the rebar of that skyscraper, means its durability was inferior to Superman. Ghidorah resisting it is only further proof that physical potency is insufficient.

No I wouldn't expect you to either because you know I'm right yet again

I know no such thing. And if I did, you wouldn't need to keep arguing. I do know you're a stubborn little bastard.

You just answered that yourself in the sentence above.

Ah, so you DO have an ego issue. Thanks for playing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666:

....Holy shit you sure took your time. I completely forgot about this lmaoo

> Nope, because the chest was not taking the brunt of the atomic blasts. I played you.

Ghidorah's chest was closer to Godzilla's second pulse than both of the heads were you mongrel.

Loading Video...

You seem to be forgetting Ghidorah also has long ass necks leading to each head, which were also further away from Godzilla than the chest was. If the heads are more durable than the chest then the necks are too, which clearly isn't the case. Did you ever stop and think for one moment that the middle head survived for plot convenience to make the scene look better?

> Yeah, sure. AFTER TWO atomic bursts, dumbass. And even then, the foot didn't go that deep.

Give me solid proof that Godzilla completely negated Ghidorah's durability to the point where anything can pierce through it. Did you not read the part where Ghidorah didn't even PHASE him with gravity beams?

> It still took a THIRD atomic blast to finish him off. Godzilla was in burning mode which is clearly a Kryptonite factor to Ghidorah. None of this applies to him at base level.

What? Lmao how the fuck is Burning Godzilla a KRYPTONITE FACTOR to Ghidorah? Do you even know what the phrase kryptonite means? Just because Godzilla gained a power boost that boosted all of his stats way above Ghidorah doesn't mean that he was Ghidorah's kryptonite lmaoooo. Godzilla isn't designed to be a specialised Ghidorah weakness at all.

> Oh give me a break. Potency means nothing. If Godzilla cannot generate the force necessary to crush a Kryptonian, it doesn't matter how potent he is

Potency means EVERYTHING here. You admitted Doomsday hasn't took attacks that are as potent as a 15 Megaton Nuke. Something Godzilla tanks CASUALLY, yet Ghidorah and other monsters have the potency to harm him. Meaning their potency is beyond said nuke and is beyond what Doomsday has took.

What stomp will hurt DCEU Superman more? A stomp from Gipsy Danger, or a stomp from Saitama? Potency FAR outclasses weight and mass.

> Yes, they have moron. If Kryptonians can casually walk this off, Godzilla's tail whip is a like slap to the face, and that tail is far more powerful than his stomping foot.

So a small city block explosion......wow. How does that compare to any nuke Godzilla has tanked? How does that scale to any attack Godzilla has tanked? How does that scale to Godzilla's supersonic tail whip with superior potency to the Castle Bravo? Godzilla's foot alone is almost as big as that shockwave generated by their clash.

> Okay, now you're just being disgusting. I am NOT into you, creep. This is not a love-hate relationship. Keep your sexual preferences somewhere else.

It was a joke you spastic. Jesus Christ you're easier to rip into than a wet newspaper.

> And be even more bored than usual? Thanks, but no thanks.

No I wouldn't expect you to go back and read what I've said because you know it's right. You're not fooling anymore mate.

> No, my eyesight is perfect. You should have thought about how stupid you sounded BEFORE posting this drivel.

Unfortunately you've proven otherwise. I mean, if you actually went back and read what I've actually been saying to you I probably wouldn't have said anything about your terrible eyesight but here we are.

> That was never my argument, imbecile.

You blatantly ignored and disregarded my potency argument and stuck to your pathetic weight argument. I made the "Godzilla gaining 9k tons" argument to prove how shitty yours was, imbecile.

> In fact, your use of Godzilla's tail whip, HURTS your argument instead supporting it. The fact that the MUTO survived the initial tail whip, but its body wasn't able to withstand the rebar of that skyscraper, means its durability was inferior to Superman.

Maybe if you went back and looked at the video yourself, you'd be able to see that the MUTO was screeching whilst charging at Godzilla and INSTANTLY STOPPED SCREECHING once Godzilla smacked him with his tail.

Loading Video...

Also in that video, Godzilla dragged the Male MUTO with his bite through multiple skyscrapers before the tail swing, so why would the skyscraper be enough to put him out of commission when he was literally swung through multiple beforehand and was still in healthy condition?

It was Godzilla's tail that smashed completely through his durability, hence why it's dead body was penetrated. And no I'm not saying every dead body isn't able to be penetrated. I'm saying if you're hit with an attack that completely crushes your durability to nothing, your dead body WILL be penetrated. Ghidorah was different, as he was still functioning after the atomic pulses.

Also considering the Male MUTO could barely take a solid hit from Godzilla without help or retreating it's unlikely that it's durability was even comparable to Godzilla in the first place. If anything it could've been a glass cannon. Though saying it's durability is only building level is retarded as he was literally dragged through multiple skyscrapers beforehand and was fine.

> Ghidorah resisting it is only further proof that physical potency is insufficient.

Erm...no it just proves Ghidorah's durability >>>>>>> Male MUTO's durability lmao. Thought that was obvious.

> I know no such thing. And if I did, you wouldn't need to keep arguing. I do know you're a stubborn little bastard.

Rich of you to call someone a stubborn bastard yet it took you almost 2 weeks to reply to a dead thread. You're also refusing to read what I've said you to and you admit it in the SAME reply. You're such a dumbass lmao.

> Ah, so you DO have an ego issue. Thanks for playing.

No...you're just flat out shit lol.

qwqqwqwqwqww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla oneshot DCEU and comic Doomsday combined.

MarMarMar203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callme_sim:

...Holy shit you sure took your time. I completely forgot about this lmaoo

So did I.

Ghidorah's chest was closer to Godzilla's second pulse than both of the heads were you mongrel.

Wrong, bitch. Plus, this no longer matters.

Did you ever stop and think for one moment that the middle head survived for plot convenience to make the scene look better?

Plot convenience is not in your favour, moron.

Give me solid proof that Godzilla completely negated Ghidorah's durability to the point where anything can pierce through it.

Whoa, buster. I never said ANYTHING. Don't play with me.

Did you not read the part where Ghidorah didn't even PHASE him with gravity beams?

It's called having a Power-Up.

What? Lmao how the fuck is Burning Godzilla a KRYPTONITE FACTOR to Ghidorah?

Considering how his body fucking shrivelled up from the first pulse it mos def is that to him.

Godzilla isn't designed to be a specialised Ghidorah weakness at all.

That's irrelevant. Nuclear energy is not Ghidorah's forte.

Potency means EVERYTHING here.

No, it does not.

Something Godzilla tanks CASUALLY

Cuz it's his special ability, you fool.

, yet Ghidorah and other monsters have the potency to harm him. Meaning their potency is beyond said nuke and is beyond what Doomsday has took.

This is a testament to your stupidity. Withstanding energy blasts does not equate to withstanding blunt-force. If you're trying to make the ludicrous statement that all Kaiju have physical power that surpasses a nuke, you're nuts. And further still, this applies ONLY to durability, not to physical force.

What stomp will hurt DCEU Superman more? A stomp from Gipsy Danger, or a stomp from Saitama? Potency FAR outclasses weight and mass.

Dude, Godzilla is FAR closer to Gypsy Danger than Saitama. Potency is meaningless if Godzilla lacks the force needed to crush someone like Superman.

So a small city block explosion......wow.

You idiot. It's not a "small city block explosion". It's size is utterly irrelevant. The shockwave they produced is far greater than a stomp from Godzilla.

How does that compare to any nuke Godzilla has tanked?

A) This is not a comparison of durability

B) "Any nuke" is not a testament of physical durability.

How does that scale to any attack Godzilla has tanked?

Really, dummy? Any time Godzilla clashed with the MUTOs or with Ghidorah they caused similar structural damage and wrecked the place

How does that scale to Godzilla's supersonic tail whip with superior potency to the Castle Bravo?

Dude, you are either trolling, or you are a nutcase. Godzilla's whip was not remotely sonic, let alone SUPERsonic.
But now I understand. You hilariously assume that because he can handle the very energy that he thrives off of, he can therefore hit harder than a nuke. Classic.

Godzilla's foot alone is almost as big as that shockwave generated by their clash.

Not nearly. Godzilla himself could have fit inside that shockwave. We never even see it's full extent because it immediately cuts away to Superman crashing Zod through a building.

It was a joke you spastic.

It's not nice to lie, creep.

Jesus Christ you're easier to rip into than a wet newspaper.

Just keep it in your pants.

No I wouldn't expect you to go back and read what I've said because you know it's right.

I know of no such thing. And neither do you,

You're not fooling anymore mate.

Please, you're not worth the time.

Unfortunately you've proven otherwise.

Well, one of us did.

...eyesight but here we are.

Keep lying.

...imbecile.

Your "potency" argument is meaningless and now I know it because you compare his tail to be superior to a nuke. Imbecile.

INSTANTLY STOPPED SCREECHING once Godzilla smacked him with his tail.

That means nothing. That's not what killed the MUTO. You can clearly hear it groaning it pain.

It was Godzilla's tail that smashed completely through his durability, hence why it's dead body was penetrated.

Wrong. That's not how it works. The rebar is what killed the MUTO. Not the tail.

I'm saying if you're hit with an attack that completely crushes your durability to nothing,

Which is not what happened here, but exactly what happebed,

your dead body WILL be penetrated. Ghidorah was different,

Convenient.

as he was still functioning after the atomic pulses.

Functioning, in the sense that he was half-dead, but sure.

Though saying it's durability is only building level is retarded as he was literally dragged through multiple skyscrapers beforehand and was fine.

Potency working against you, bitch. A man can survive getting hit by a car at 60 mph but won't survive getting impaled a sword.

Erm...no it just proves Ghidorah's durability >>>>>>> Male MUTO's durability lmao.

Wrong.

Thought that was obvious.

Because you need it to make sense to win.

Rich of you to call someone a stubborn bastard yet it took you almost 2 weeks to reply to a dead thread.

That's how little I care. I'm not going to spend every day quarrelling with you over this shit.

You're also refusing to read what I've said you to and you admit it in the SAME reply.

And after reading all of what you said here, I wish I had continued to do so.

You're such a dumbass lmao.

You're the dumbass. You think Godzilla hits harder than a nuke, you think that the MUTOS are somehow tougher than Doomsday based on nothing, and you think potency is the key to everything.

No...you're just flat out shit lol.

And you sir, are covered in it.

For the record, the average core blast of a nuclear bomb exceeds a temperature of 100,000,000º Celsius which is above anything Godzilla's breath has reached with his atomic breath which topped out at 1,200,000, according to TOHO's official stats. If Kryptonians can survive that, they can survive a giant foot.

See you in 2 weeks.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GZ

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla still stomps

These DCEU dickriders just dont know when to give in

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira steps on him.

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post-Nuke doomsday should win. He would just heal up any damage Godzilla can do. Godzilla is too big and he is much too slow to tag Doomsday with his breath. I'm pretty sure Doomsday's spike could cut his skin as well, because they could cut through kryptonian skin. He also survived a nuclear bomb while fighting superman and survived reentry from space. I think Doomsday should win this.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla wins, Doomsday's best feats are againts a severely weakened Superman and Wonder Woman who while impressive, is not on par with Clark at his best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666:

> Wrong, bitch. Plus, this no longer matters.

Then either concede, prove me wrong or shut your gaping mouth. And don't say "I hAvE pRoVeN yOu WrOnG" because you haven't. You say it's wrong but you have no argument to back it up. You speak like a true brainlet.

> Plot convenience is not in your favour, moron.

Clearly you don't understand cinematography whatsoever. Even still if it wasn't plot then that would mean Ghidorah's head has more durability than Doomsday until you prove otherwise lmao.

> Whoa, buster. I never said ANYTHING. Don't play with me.

Play with you? There's literally NOTHING LEFT of you to play with and yet your lifeless corpse is somehow still standing here. But to address you "not saying anything":

No Caption Provided

It's disturbing how slow you are.

> It's called having a Power-Up.

Yes...and?? What were you trying to prove here? That I "wasn't saying it was a power up"? It's me showing with said power up he is able to penetrate Ghidorah with a stomp. I didn't once imply that it wasn't a power boost. You are simply dumb.

> Considering how his body fucking shrivelled up from the first pulse it mos def is that to him.

So MCU Thanos is Thor's kryptonite? DCEU Doomsday is Batman's kryptonite? DCEU Superman is Flash's kryptonite? You don't understand the term "kryptonite" do you? Kryptonite refers to a special kind of weakness, not someone who has higher stats than you. Kryptonite isn't physically stronger than a healthy Superman, it's what it radiates that weakens him. And that is the same with the Oxygen Destroyer for Godzilla.

> That's irrelevant. Nuclear energy is not Ghidorah's forte.

That doesn't mean he's automatically weak to it. Nothing implied that he was weak to it otherwise they would've just nuked him when he was on top of the volcano. The film implies that the titans are all nuke-proof that's why they don't bother wasting their resources on them.

> No, it does not.

It does. You're just being dumb and in denial as per usual.

> Cuz it's his special ability, you fool.

Once again to tank a nuke and absorb it's radiation you have to tank THE FIREBALL and the IMPACT of the nuke. Godzilla doesn't absorb fire you troglodyte.

> This is a testament to your stupidity.

The irony. If this was a test of my "stupidity", you wouldn't have dodged my points in previous messages like the fragile little pussy you are.

> Withstanding energy blasts does not equate to withstanding blunt-force.

Yeah, that's completely the reason by Serizawa constantly relied on Godzilla to take out the enemies lmao. If you're trying to imply that nukes are enough to take the Titans out then explain why they are so persistent on NOT using them and developing something else to combat them with. You know, something like the OXYGEN DESTROYER? The only weapon that is capable of killing the Titans because of it's chemical effect?

> If you're trying to make the ludicrous statement that all Kaiju have physical power that surpasses a nuke, you're nuts. And further still, this applies ONLY to durability, not to physical force.

I mean, you have yet to debunk it soooooo.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you have a solid debunk then go ahead and give it to me. Unlike you I won't be saying "I dOn'T nEeD tO aDdReSs yOuR pOiNtS", like what you said to me after I had to spoonfeed you the evidence like the baby you are.

You fail to realise that not only did Ghidorah hurt Godzilla with physical force but he also hurt him with ENERGY force as well.

> Dude, Godzilla is FAR closer to Gypsy Danger than Saitama. Potency is meaningless if Godzilla lacks the force needed to crush someone like Superman.

That wasn't the point you ignorant little bitch. Stop beating around the bush and answer the question.

What stomp will hurt DCEU Superman more: Gipsy Danger's or Saitama's?

Godzilla is not being compared to Gipsy or Saitama. That was me giving an example of why potency >>>> weight, as Gipsy weighs WAY more than Saitama but doesn't hit remotely as hard. God you are unbelievably slow it's embarrassing.

> You idiot. It's not a "small city block explosion". It's size is utterly irrelevant. The shockwave they produced is far greater than a stomp from Godzilla.

That's because the weight of the World Engine >>>>>>>> Godzilla. We've already established that and I've already confirmed that Superman has better lifting strength feats than him. You're beating a dead horse with that point. You're criticising me for "being persistent" yet you're doing the same bloody thing. Hypocrite.

My point is that Potency overshadows Weight here. It's been my point ever since I started arguing with you. I know you may be mentally broken after getting stomped this hard but at least TRY using your brain.

> A) This is not a comparison of durability

I was comparing the shockwave Superman and Zod made to the Castle Bravo, which I've already proven that Godzilla hits harder than. You said that the shockwave Superman and Zod took would mean they can take a tail swipe from Godzilla. That wasn't comparing Godzilla's durability to the Kryptonian's durability, that was me comparing Godzilla's attack potency to the Kryptonian's durability. If I'm having to remind you of your own points then I suggest you give up. It's utterly embarrassing and you should be ashamed.

> "Any nuke" is not a testament of physical durability.

You're comparing a measly small building level shockwave to a fucking nuke. What are you missing here??

> Really, dummy? Any time Godzilla clashed with the MUTOs or with Ghidorah they caused similar structural damage and wrecked the place

Attack potency =/= Destructive capability if there is no range. Christ you are so slow. Superman didn't cause as much damage with his Diana fight than he did with his Zod fight yet it was VERY clear that he was stronger in JL than he was in MOS. Stop being so stupid and give up before you completely break yourself.

> Dude, you are either trolling, or you are a nutcase. Godzilla's whip was not remotely sonic, let alone SUPERsonic.

Loading Video...

1:56

Do your fucking research before you start dishing out terms like "troll" or "nutcase". If I was a troll I would've given up on your dead ass ages ago.

> You hilariously assume that because he can handle the very energy that he thrives off of, he can therefore hit harder than a nuke. Classic.

And yet here you are with nothing to debunk it with. Your WHOLE argument is based off an assumption so don't play that game with me son. You think that Godzilla absorbs the fireball when that's clearly shown that he DOESN'T.

> Not nearly. Godzilla himself could have fit inside that shockwave.

Godzilla's length is 550ft mate. You could still see Superman and Zod from the birds eye view before the clash clearly, and yet the clash radius was roughly the same distance as the first birds eye view frame. Superman and Zod are roughly over 6ft tall. Godzila has a length of over 550ft and a height of just below 400ft. They are merely like ANTS to him. They wouldn't have been that clear if you view that from 400ft.

> We never even see it's full extent because it immediately cuts away to Superman crashing Zod through a building.

.....You talk like the writing implied that the shockwave was still that big after they got flung through a building. Are you the writer now? Lmao

> It's not nice to lie, creep.

Comedy is subjective, Murray.

> I know of no such thing. And neither do you,

Deep down you do, otherwise you would've responded to my points properly. You're just protecting whatever is left of your corpse at this point.

> Please, you're not worth the time.

Then give up. Go outside and take a nice breath of fresh air. You clearly need it.

> Your "potency" argument is meaningless and now I know it because you compare his tail to be superior to a nuke. Imbecile.

That's why potency is IMPORTANT. If you think it's so wrong then actually provide some evidence to suggest otherwise. Imbecile.

> That means nothing. That's not what killed the MUTO. You can clearly hear it groaning it pain. Wrong. That's not how it works. The rebar is what killed the MUTO. Not the tail.

Jesus Christ you are dumb. Time to educate you again.

Godzilla grinds the Male MUTO through multiple buildings before throwing him here:

No Caption Provided

You can also see that the MUTO hits a building a second before flying. You are trying to imply that the Male MUTO has less than building level durability because of the shrapnel from the building, despite his legs being grounded through several building as well as his torso smacking right into one before flying and came out of both scenarios FINE. If he's being grounded through buildings then he's obviously going to have a piece of it pierced into him if his durability is as low as you claim. His legs and torsos would've been crippled and heavily damaged but they weren't. He was completely fine. Yet here, Godzilla's tail completely decimates him at supersonic speeds which causes the shrapnel to go through his body.

No Caption Provided

Which means the tail smack was strong enough to completely ANNIHILATE his durability which is what sent the shrapnel through his body.

Later on in your comment you say "WrOnG" to me saying Ghidorah has much higher durability than the Male MUTO. Ghidorah has similar if not MORE durability than Godzilla, and yet that same Godzilla in 2014 had the exact same building that the Male MUTO crashed into, collapse and fall on him. There was not a SINGLE SHARD of shrapnel pierced into Godzilla. So your pathetic argument of trying to imply that the Titans not only have the same level durability and that they can ALL be killed by pieces of building going into them is worthless and is making you look more like a dumbass than you already are. And the MUTO wasn't groaning in pain. It was fading away. Thought that was obvious, but clearly not for someone as dense as you. Check-fucking-mate.

> Functioning, in the sense that he was half-dead, but sure.

Half dead yet still had the energy to screech. But of course, that's not how it works because good ol' Spiderfan said so.

> Potency working against you, bitch. A man can survive getting hit by a car at 60 mph but won't survive getting impaled a sword.

Probably the most retarded thing you've said all debate, coming after Ghidorah not having superior durability than the Male MUTO.

Piercing is different to brute force. In fact you saying that almost renders your whole building level Male MUTO argument pointless. It depends where you are being stabbed with said sword. If you are stabbed in the heart or throat, you're dead. If you're stabbed in the foot or hand however, you have a very high chance of surviving if you don't severely bleed out.

If a car at 60mph hit's your head you're gone. If you're bending your neck down in front of a car going 60mph it will break your neck and kill you.

Stop being so dumb and say something logical for once. Think before you type. Potency isn't working against me, bitch. It's destroying your pathetic attempt at a reply you call an argument.

> Wrong.

Prove the Male MUTO has similar durability to Ghidorah then. Actually attempt some research this time. Or are you going to avoid this like a pussy again?

> Because you need it to make sense to win.

Ghidorah >>>>>> Male MUTO does make sense mate. At least to anyone with a fully functional brain cell.

> That's how little I care. I'm not going to spend every day quarrelling with you over this shit.

Then why bother replying after 2 weeks hmm? You clearly do care. I didn't say you need to spend every day here either. Did I not say that I'll be happy to end it at "Godzilla wins without stats equalised but loses with stats equalised" earlier? This is your fault, not mine.

> And after reading all of what you said here, I wish I had continued to do so.

Yeah maybe you should've gave up lmao.

> You're the dumbass. You think Godzilla hits harder than a nuke, you think that the MUTOS are somehow tougher than Doomsday based on nothing, and you think potency is the key to everything

And. Yet. You. Have. Nothing. To. Debunk. It. With.

How. Clear. Do. I. Have. To. Make. That. For. You?

Must. I. Have. To. Type. Like. This. All. The. Time. So. You. Can. Understand?

> For the record, the average core blast of a nuclear bomb exceeds a temperature of 100,000,000º Celsius which is above anything Godzilla's breath has reached with his atomic breath which topped out at 1,200,000, according to TOHO's official stats. If Kryptonians can survive that, they can survive a giant foot.

Oh let me guess, you got that from here didn't you?

https://www.quora.com/How-hot-would-Godzillas-atomic-breath-be-in-real-life

You aren't slick mate. And despite that being an official stat, that doesn't apply to EVERY incarnation of Godzilla, otherwise Shin Godzilla wouldn't be slicing through buildings with his atomic breath, nor would Legendary Godzilla melt Ghidorah with his own. Ghidorah wasn't melting at Burning Godzilla's mere presence unlike the buildings around him. You tried, I'll admire that.

Maybe this 2 week break you're going to take will refresh your brain of the stupidly you've laid out in this thread. I think the term "It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." fits you perfectly. You're too persistent and you'll never accept the facts. That's why it's damn near impossible to drill something to basic into that vibranium cranium of yours.

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callme_sim:

That wasn't the point you ignorant little bitch. Stop beating around the bush and answer the question.

Ask me nicely, shitbird.

What stomp will hurt DCEU Superman more: Gipsy Danger's or Saitama's?

Neither, because neither Gypsy Danger nor Saitama exist in this continuity. Though if they did, Saitama who is infinitely stronger than Godzilla, with send Superman right through the planet. GD would break its foot. And Superman would fly through his head à la Emperor Joker.

You're comparing a measly small building level shockwave to a fucking nuke. What are you missing here??

It's easily a city block, as you just admitted (short term memory loss, much) and size is not relevant. What matters is concentrated force.

> Not nearly. Godzilla himself could have fit inside that shockwave.

Godzilla's length is 550ft mate.

Fine. He could "stand in it". Happy now, idiot>

And. Yet. You. Have. Nothing. To. Debunk. It. With.

How. Clear. Do. I. Have. To. Make. That. For. You?

Must. I. Have. To. Type. Like. This. All. The. Time. So. You. Can. Understand?

Please, I understand you just fine. I understand that you're a dimwitted stalker with a crush who will say whatever shit happens to be passing in your bowels that you call a brain and use it as some kind of proof.

I have plenty to debunk it with. Ghidorah's bite force is not equivalent to a nuke. Neither are the MUTO's spikes. Godzilla's tail might be supersonic but it's certainly not HYPERsonic, which is the speed that Superman was travelling at when he hit Zod and created that shockwave. It did not "annihilate" the male MUTO's durability. It may have softened him up, but regardless that's not what ultimately killed him. As for Ghidorah and the MUTO having similar durability is not needed, because both are able to sufficiently injure Godzilla and neither one hits harder than a nuclear bomb. The difference is that the MUTO's feed off nukes while Ghidorah does not. No pussies here, and I gotta say, I thought that wasn't your thing.

As for your pathetic attempt to debunk piercing, you seem to forget that the rebar is m

If a car at 60mph hit's your head you're gone.

That's not the same thing as your body taking the whole impact, idiot. If Godzilla had landed directly on his head when he fell from the clouds, there's a decent chance he'd be gone. Hell, he almost died anyway.

If you're bending your neck down in front of a car going 60mph it will break your neck and kill you.

But that's not the same, now is it. You introduced a new factor. So maybe if Godzilla's tail hit the MUTO's head and nothing else, it would have been lethal.

Stop being so dumb and say something logical for once. Think before you type.

That's what you should be doing, dumbass.

Potency isn't working against me, bitch.

Actually it is, and you're too dumb to realize it

It's destroying your pathetic attempt at a reply you call an argument.

You're the pathetic one, if you think you even have an argument. If Godzilla lacks the force to crush Doomsday, his potency is not a factor. A) because Doomsday's too fast. B) Because he can lift that much and C) because the Earth below them will give way before Doomsday's body gives out.

Oh and D) every moment that Godzilla is damaging Doomsday, he gets that much stronger.

Regardless, you trying to suggest that Godzilla's breath is hotter than a nuclear core is hilarious considering you have no way of proving it. And that doesn't debunk the core temp of the nuclear explosion anyway. Now if you want to show me proof where all Kaiju are resistant to nukes, be my guest, but you won't find it.

"It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." fits you perfectly. You're too persistent and you'll never accept the facts. That's why it's damn near impossible to drill something to basic into that vibranium cranium of yours.

There are no facts on your side. You're just making statements which you want to be facts. And if you really think I'm that thick-headed (I'd love to have vibranium BTW), than you're an even bigger idiot for trying to argue with me. Which is why you'll reply when you see this.

I am disappointed in you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderfan130666:

Maybe you should've used the two weeks instead of one.

> Ask me nicely, shitbird.

Say that again, but slowly.

> Neither, because neither Gypsy Danger nor Saitama exist in this continuity.

Stop acting like a smartass. It's a hypothetical question, you troglodyte.

> Though if they did, Saitama who is infinitely stronger than Godzilla

Saitama isn't "infinitely stronger than Godzilla". In fact he isn't infinitely stronger than DCEU Superman either. He isn't infinite 3D, nor 4D. Think before you type.

>

with send Superman right through the planet. GD would break its foot. And Superman would fly through his head à la Emperor Joker.

So you finally acknowledge that potency >>>>> weight. Good lad. Maybe you'll finally see where I'm coming from when I say Godzilla's potency far outclasses his weight now.

> It's easily a city block, as you just admitted (short term memory loss, much) and size is not relevant. What matters is concentrated force.

No I took a second look at it and saw that it was no bigger than a small building lol. City block level was being generous. Also how does said concentrated force scale to a 15 Megaton nuke exactly?

> Fine. He could "stand in it". Happy now, idiot>

Good lad.

> Please, I understand you just fine. I understand that you're a dimwitted stalker with a crush who will say whatever shit happens to be passing in your bowels that you call a brain and use it as some kind of proof.

You don't. You REALLY don't. The amount of times I've needed a literal drill to cave the information into your cranium that's as hard as bedrock is insanely absurd and is very concerning.

And dimwitted stalker? WHO came into DMs? YOU did. Don't start coming at me saying that I "have a crush" just because I made a joke you absolute utter spastic.

> I have plenty to debunk it with. Ghidorah's bite force is not equivalent to a nuke. Neither are the MUTO's spikes.

......Soooooooo where's the actual debunk? You make the claim but you don't back it up. Has Ghidorah failed to hurt something with a bite that has inferior durability to a nuke? Have the MUTO's done the same? Maybe look it up and come back to me.

> Godzilla's tail might be supersonic but it's certainly not HYPERsonic, which is the speed that Superman was travelling at when he hit Zod and created that shockwave.

And a bullet flies faster than Luke Cage, though doesn't do anything. Superman is the bullet, Godzilla is Luke Cage. Theres a chance of Superman breaking his neck trying to fly into Godzilla.

> It did not "annihilate" the male MUTO's durability. It may have softened him up, but regardless that's not what ultimately killed him.

So the buildings that the MUTO was grinded into beforehand would've at least took out it's legs, no?

No Caption Provided

MUTO's legs were tagged through multiple buildings, no damage at all. Stop it.

> As for Ghidorah and the MUTO having similar durability is not needed, because both are able to sufficiently injure Godzilla and neither one hits harder than a nuclear bomb.

You literally said "wrong" to a point I made about Ghidorah having much superior durability to the Male MUTO but ok.

So Godzilla tanks this:

No Caption Provided

And yet is hurt from these attacks:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bare in mind I'm only using the Castle Bravo here. The nuke he took in KOTM was way bigger and I don't think i need to go over a certain comic feat again.

Don't dare tell me that he absorbs the nuke fireball either.

> The difference is that the MUTO's feed off nukes while Ghidorah does not.

Yes, the radiation. Not the fireball. Vivienne Graham in G14 went against the idea of nuking the MUTOs (+ Godzilla) because they fed off radiation, meaning she was confident they would survive the blast too. Of course the MUTO's have never full in tanked a nuke but that's not what I'm trying to prove. I can argue the MUTO's are glass cannons btw. And no, not building shrapnel level.

> No pussies here, and I gotta say, I thought that wasn't your thing.

Imagine calling someone gay just because you're being horrendously stomped.

> As for your pathetic attempt to debunk piercing, you seem to forget that the rebar is m

The rebar is...what? Metal? You do realise the nukes the MUTOs were eating were also made out of metal right? Meaning by your logic the metal inside their bodies should've ripped them apart from the inside after digesting the radiation. Nice one.

> That's not the same thing as your body taking the whole impact, idiot. If Godzilla had landed directly on his head when he fell from the clouds, there's a decent chance he'd be gone. Hell, he almost died anyway.

I didn't say it was the same you dickhead. Read my comment properly before you act like a smartass, you idiot.

There's no guarantee that Godzilla would've died if he landed on his head. He landed on his back and his Dorsal Plates didn't even shatter. Even MUTO Prime did more damage to him than the fall did. Godzilla wasn't even unconscious. If anything that just took the energy out of him to fight.

> But that's not the same, now is it. You introduced a new factor. So maybe if Godzilla's tail hit the MUTO's head and nothing else, it would have been lethal.

Didn't say or imply that it was the same. If anything I said it was different which is the reason why I brought it up in the first place. No new factor here. You're just being slow again.

Except it was lethal anyway lmao. The MUTO literally died. What more do you want?

> That's what you should be doing, dumbass

No Caption Provided

> Actually it is, and you're too dumb to realize it

No Caption Provided

> You're the pathetic one, if you think you even have an argument. If Godzilla lacks the force to crush Doomsday, his potency is not a factor. A) because Doomsday's too fast. B) Because he can lift that much and C) because the Earth below them will give way before Doomsday's body gives out.

I mean you willingly dodged my earlier points so saying I don't have an argument is just retarded.

How is potency not a factor when it comes to force? Do you even know what AP means or are you just pulling any old shit out of your ass again? AP relies on the FORCE of said attack.

Doomsday's only advantage is speed, so I can see him dodging a stomp.

Yet again weight isn't a potency factor. And you're implying Doomsdsy is smart enough to lift Godzilla's foot before it hit's the ground. If he does then yes he'll prevent a stomp. If not he dies. Simple.

The Earth below them will give way? Hold on, weren't you saying before that Godzilla COULDN'T do that? Why suddenly change it?

> Oh and D) every moment that Godzilla is damaging Doomsday, he gets that much stronger.

You admitted Doomsday doesn't have the feats to compete with Godzilla's caliber. So no, he isn't going to have any time to adapt.

> Regardless, you trying to suggest that Godzilla's breath is hotter than a nuclear core is hilarious considering you have no way of proving it.

I didn't try to imply it, I implied that it was LIKELY considering Godzilla melted Ghidorah with his atomic breath yet didn't melt Ghidorah whilst in burning form WITHOUT the use of pulses. You used a stat for a different Godzilla. This is Legendary we are talking about.

> And that doesn't debunk the core temp of the nuclear explosion anyway.

I didn't try to ever once debunk the core temperature of a nuclear explosion. So get that shit out of you head for a start.

> Now if you want to show me proof where all Kaiju are resistant to nukes, be my guest, but you won't find it.

I will admit saying ALL Titans are nukeproof is farfetched considering ones like Behemoth and Scylla likely aren't. Including 2017 Kong if you even want to call him a titan at that stage. Though my point about Godzilla and Ghidorah still stands.

> There are no facts on your side. You're just making statements which you want to be facts.

The stench of your bitter irony is almost as bad as your breath. Don't come at me and say that I'm making shit up when I had to force feed to feats but you willingly dodged them.

> And if you really think I'm that thick-headed (I'd love to have vibranium BTW), than you're an even bigger idiot for trying to argue with me.

Based on the amount of times you've called me an idiot, that would apply to you as well, no?

> Which is why you'll reply when you see this.

Did I not say near the start of this that I have PLENTY of time to kill before lockdown ends? I don't have anything to do, which is why continuously stomping you until you give up will keep me entertained and will kill time.

> I am disappointed in you.

Being admired by somebody as low as you would be as much as an insult.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68
deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give me some 2014 Godzilla feats.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

GODZILLA

SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@callme_sim:

No Caption Provided

With that said, I am introducing my trump card.

THIS:

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2496585/zack-snyder-confirms-an-awesome-doomsday-easter-egg-he-snuck-into-man-of-steel

If this Doomsday is built in the same fashion, then he either is, or will be... strong enough to destroy a Moon. That's above and beyond anything that's happened.

It was already referenced in Man of Steel.

Whether this 2016 version Doomsday is there yet is uncertain, but if he can survive a Moon, he can survive Godzilla.

Also, Fuck potency. The Earth gives way before either of one them does. You're a moron.

Your move.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday just blitz’s him from every side with punches & energy bursts.

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Supermod111

@cupofreality: DD punching Godzilla will be like your little brother firing nerf bullets at you. And what will his city block sized energy bursts do to a lizard who can shrug off megaton yield nukes?

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermod111: nah it would look a lot like what Saitama did to that giant.