Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Title says all I guess.

Battle takes place in any city you hate.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kingyang

@shirso: If Godzilla hits him with heat breath he loses.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

GZ steps on him.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version of Doomsday actually reminds me of Hulk. The more you hit him - with energy, heat, radiation, even kinetic energy - the stronger he becomes.

Eventually he will overcome Godzilla.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hard one

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Godzilla was a huge jobber in the fight. But at his best Godzilla should annihilate

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodZiilla

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: can you show me he was hurt by a building? I saw no damage and GZ crawled out of it fine to kill Muto Female. So....

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Doomsday fired a heat beam that vaporized everything in it's path. Bye Bye Godzilla. Also, Doomsday doesn't get hurt by falling buildings.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be incredible to watch. I'd pay full price to see this showdown

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#16  Edited By jumpstart55

People think Doomsday can beat Godzilla..Yet when i make thread asking if the combined might of DCEU Wonder Women, Batman Superman,MCU Thor, Iron man, and Captain America could be enough to defeat Godzilla..Its a stomp in Godzillas favors.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By reactor

@jumpstart55 said:

People think Doomsday can beat Godzilla..Yet when i make thread asking if the combined might of DCEU Wonder Women, Batman Superman,MCU Thor, Iron man, and Captain America could be enough to defeat Godzilla..Its a stomp in Godzillas favors.

That's basically Wonder Woman, Superman and Thor vs Godzilla. Now, they have a lot of power, no one would deny that. But they lack a fundamental power that keeps Doomsday from going down is his absorption of all forms of energy (save Kryptonite) and his ability to adapt and regenerate from damage, then grow more powerful for it (not to mention his solar flare things). Wonder Woman, Superman and (to a much lesser extent) Thor are all tough, but Doomsday is virtually unkillable.

For the record, however, I'm not siding with the heroes against Godzilla, but I do understand why they received a different reception than Doomsday

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@reactor said:
@jumpstart55 said:

That's basically Wonder Woman, Superman and Thor vs Godzilla. Now, they have a lot of power, no one would deny that. But they lack a fundamental power that keeps Doomsday from going down is his absorption of all forms of energy (save Kryptonite) and his ability to adapt and regenerate from damage, then grow more powerful for it (not to mention his solar flare things). Wonder Woman, Superman and (to a much lesser extent) Thor are all tough, but Doomsday is virtually unkillable.

Yea i agree..I,m just saying it would be descent fight not an effortless stomp like some folks tried to claim.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: ok that's better lol

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@swagpatrolalpha: Godzilla tank larger nukes, and never had his arm cut off by a sword armed by a anorexic girl. The whole fire power of the military could not faze a Muto, yet GZ nuke breath smolder and killed them.

By by crappy looking LotR Troll, wait I mean Ninja Turtle reject, errr I mean Doomsday lol.

See I can play the game too

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheKinfing
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@swagpatrolalpha: Godzilla tank larger nukes, and never had his arm cut off by a sword armed by a anorexic girl. The whole fire power of the military could not faze a Muto, yet GZ nuke breath smolder and killed them.

By by crapoy looking LotR Troll, wait I mean Ninja Turtle reject, errr I mean Doomsday lol.

See I can play the game too

That comment was totally unnecesary.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thekinfing: a anorexic supermodel played for the hero being the choice for young girls to aspire to is unnecessary. Nothing wrong having a more muscle tone chick or plump beauty, last I check this is not the 80s or 90s.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: a anorexic supermodel played for the hero being the choice for young girls to aspire to is unnecessary.

I can't do this.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a anorexic supermodel played for the hero being the choice for young girls to aspire to is unnecessary. Nothing wrong having a more muscle tone chick or plump beauty, last I check this is not the 80s or 90s.

Anorexic =/= Skinny. You can be thin and have a small build without having an unhealthy eating disorder.

You also shouldn't shame people for their body type in general. Making fun of someone for being thin is no different from making fun of someone for being fat.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: a anorexic supermodel played for the hero being the choice for young girls to aspire to is unnecessary. Nothing wrong having a more muscle tone chick or plump beauty, last I check this is not the 80s or 90s.

No Caption Provided

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: @metaljimmor: super models who are all documented to starve themselves and have eating disorders to fit the media portrayal of beauty, has now been suddenly accepted by society again? And I thought we moved past that female degrading acceptance :/

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: @metaljimmor: super models who are all documented to starve themselves and have eating disorders to fit the media portrayal of beauty, has now been suddenly accepted by society again? And I thought we moved past that female degrading acceptance :/

Any proof that Gal does that? Also being skinny doesn't make you anorexic, I though we have moved past that stereotype, guess not.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thekinfing: any reason they white wash characters for actors? I mean that's not ok right? But then why should I approve or accept a anorexic Barbie Doll playing Wonder Woman instead of a good looking muscle tone chick who fits the role?

Just saying mr bias.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I actually agree with you on the fact that actor's should fit the role, if fact I was arguing about that on a thread on the new Iris cast for the Flash Movie. But what I don't get is why are you calling her anorexic? I still haven't gotten an answer from you on that.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: base on body composition. She not healthy by size charts I seen, nor her weight fits her height by nutritionists standards. 110 pounds and 5'9, under BMI standards for females of that size and weight. Facts mate. So....

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Godzilla solos the DCEU universe

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this about Doomsday vs. Godzilla or is this about Gal's body type?

Come on, people.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: base on body composition. She not healthy by size charts I seen, nor her weight fits her height by nutritionists standards. 110 pounds and 5'9, under BMI standards for females of that size and weight. Facts mate. So....

So.....? She could be skinny, no need to call here anorexic if you don't know it for sure, and even then its extremely rude to do so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Doomsday being able to put any hurt on Godzilla. I think he might just get stepped on indefinitely.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla 2014 Wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Doomsday being able to put any hurt on Godzilla. I think he might just get stepped on indefinitely.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

DD eventually evolves to beat Godzilla. How long that'll take though is unknown.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla never tanks meteor.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla never tanks meteor.

He did, in the Official/Canon Prequel Comic of The 2014 Film Godzilla:Awakening, written by Max Borenstein ( Same Writer of the 2014 movie)

No Caption Provided

Here is Godzilla's 2014 Feat

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GetOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how this thread got derailed by some nonsense, lmao.

The turtle wins.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

base on body composition. She not healthy by size charts I seen, nor her weight fits her height by nutritionists standards. 110 pounds and 5'9, under BMI standards for females of that size and weight. Facts mate. So....

Size charts are bullshit. In Highschool I was 140 pounds at 6'2" and according to the charts I was near fatally thin, but I was not anorexic and did not have an eating disorder at all.

Being light for your height does not automatically make you anorexic. Pointing at her body type and saying she MUST have an eating disorder is the very definition of stereotyping.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

base on body composition. She not healthy by size charts I seen, nor her weight fits her height by nutritionists standards. 110 pounds and 5'9, under BMI standards for females of that size and weight. Facts mate. So....

Size charts are bullshit. In Highschool I was 140 pounds at 6'2" and according to the charts I was near fatally thin, but I was not anorexic and did not have an eating disorder at all.

Being light for your height does not automatically make you anorexic. Pointing at her body type and saying she MUST have an eating disorder is the very definition of stereotyping.

Backed by years and multiple documentaries of Super Model research and the social media force portrayal of women. Cannot fight facts. Also the BMI is scientific accurate, cannot really argue it.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MetalJimmor

@sirfizzwhizz:

The scientific accuracy of the BMI is in question by a lot of doctors, actually.

http://healthland.time.com/2013/08/26/why-bmi-isnt-the-best-measure-for-weight-or-health/

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106268439

http://patient.info/blogs/sarah-says/2014/05/weight-a-minute-just-how-accurate-is-bmi

http://www.livescience.com/39097-bmi-not-accurate-health-measure.html

As for the documentaries, that still doesn't mean every model is automatically anorexic. You're using facts to back up your stereotype, but it's still a stereotype. You need proof that this specific person is anorexic before you can definitively say they are anorexic.

At any rate, I'm not going to derail this thread any further.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: ok how about scrawny Barbie doll WW. I took out Anorexic and put in the same equivalent. Is this better?

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers