DCEU Doomsday vs CW Reign

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sheevsmacker:

https://www.artofvfx.com/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-guillaume-rocheron-vfx-supervisor-mpc/

"Early on in the final battle, Doomsday unleashes a giant burst of energy over the Gotham port, transforming the terrain of the 2 miles radius area into black streaky rocks,"

2 MILES

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@organic said:

@sheevsmacker:

https://www.artofvfx.com/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-guillaume-rocheron-vfx-supervisor-mpc/

"Early on in the final battle, Doomsday unleashes a giant burst of energy over the Gotham port, transforming the terrain of the 2 miles radius area into black streaky rocks,"

2 MILES

what are this supposed to showing me mate.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheevsmacker:

You said dd aoe wasnt even city block

2 miles is way past that

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thealtofangel:

So did u find statement of actual absorbtion or adaptation ?

Or not ?

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This made me laugh from costume to alts how did it get to this

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still believe Doomsday wins this, but I don't want any conflict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:

@thealtofangel:

So did u find statement of actual absorbtion or adaptation ?

Or not ?

No, because there are already feats of Doomsday adapting... I don't need statements when there are literally feats of Doomsday evolving by growing bones and absorbing energy.

Here's a video of Doomsday:

Loading Video...

You have clearly not seen a single clip of the movie, so please watch this.

Ok so show me statement he is absorbing power. Because nothing is said to be. Visuals are visuals. They don't prove mechanism of feats or you give me statement

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7:Nope, I don't need to give you statements simply because you can see Doomsday adapting/evolving.

No Caption Provided

Clearly, you have trouble understanding what "evolving" means, and you only care about statements because Supergirl has a lot of statements in the show.

Statements >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your personal feelings and personal interpretation without context.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday, easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: You're clearly delusional and a troll... Let me ask you a question:

Is almost every single feat from the MCU fake? When Hela used her blades, was that fake?

That feat at least is clear and even explained in guides. I don't deny DCEU Doomsday shooting energy blast but assuming he is absorbrbing is retarded.

No one ever made statements about her blades, so by using your logic, Hela does not have any blades even though it was shown in the movie.

Actuall it's in guide and marvel.com but you still don't get what i mean. Tell me how are you going to portray on screen ( no statements ) mechanism of absorbtion on cellular lvl ? How do you know blood in our bloodstream provide oxygen to all our body parts since we only perceive blood as red liquid ?

Literally, the whole point of movies/tv-shows is to provide visuals and scenes, so what are you babbling on about? By using your logic, many of Supergirl's feats are also fake as well because no one stated how fast she was going, so you basically just contradicted yourself by using your own logic.

None of this provide mechanism of Doomsday absorbing energy. It was off screen and when energy hits an object various options can happen. MCU Iron Man absorbs energy since Thor's thunder made 400% power amp. CW Livewire has energy absorbtion since she said: "thx for energy, i feeled a little depleted". THey could portray ( no statements ) DD's energy absorbtion/containment by colors like let say in Zelda Ocarina Of time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnTkFf7gJGE 5:46

We don't know what that is in DD's case.

Diana says he feeds on energy. It could actually harm him badly but he treats that energy as food so his methabolism is just trying to handle structure or sth. Maybe evolve or adapt or something else like regenerate.

Diana statements >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your personal interpretation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: Here is a beautiful, clear video of all of Doomsday's powers:

Loading Video...

Fact that this video was made, by Marvel/DC fangirl it is cool to show visuals, but this nothing confirms to be adaptaion or absorbtion.

As you can see, Doomsday shredded his own skin for his bones to come out, suggesting that he was evolving and adapting to the environment around him; in this case,

Ok, what if just it would be failed regeneration ? Or methabolism tries to partially adjust Doomsday. Or simply not succeded regeneration. This could be like scars in our body after injuries.

it was the Nuke that hit him. Doomsday also clearly absorbed kinetic energy as Wonder Woman and Superman hit him while also having the ability of bio-electricity generation.

Visually you can interpreut this on hundreds of ways, where none of it suggests it.

He has bio-electricity generation because he can absorb energy.

Still nothing confirmed.

How is it not clear for you to see that Doomsday is evolving?

Yyy because naturally ( judging from real life facts ) this could be simple regeneration like blood clot or callus. Or this could be like earthworm regeneration etc. We have no confirmed evidence how mechanism of his power/methabolism work

Also, the quote that Livewire said doesn't prove that she can absorb energy.

At least she stated she absorbs energy. She on her own easily harnessed her power causing same day some blackouts over city including portable devices like mobile phones and created Storm. She logically had to know her own body. J'onn J'onzz himself compared her to interdimensional beings being forced to use specially modified industrial capacitor from that race to her to destabilize her ( but it failed ).

She is not a reliable source and neither is Diana

So if we go that way then your personal interpretation is more unreliable

. You called out Diana by saying that she wasn't reliable,

Because she tried to judge how his powers work without even knowing him. I still prefer movie statements over your interpretation. Because movie statements create plot and continuity + plot purpose and direct refering to plot.

so that's the same for Livewire.

Leslie Willis at least had that energy based power and knew exactly how to use it, master it and know her own limits/capabilities

By the way, I am using your logic right now.

So you understood that logic very wrong.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As horrible and crappy as the CW make their abominations of shows Reign is on another level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thealtofangel:Same as Deathbolt from Season 3 Arrow if you remember this guy.

No Caption Provided

Arrow tv guide literally confirms Deathbolt absorbs energy to own body:

No Caption Provided

From one side i can say: Naaah it's Oliver Queen's statement, it doesn't matter. But truth speaking he has allies like Ray Palmer, Felicity, Cisco, Eobard Thawne etc.

But still i prfer those statements over just speculations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mossbeard said:

As horrible and crappy as the CW make their abominations of shows Reign is on another level.

CW was, is and always will be 10 steps ahead than abomination of superheroverse called DCEU. DCEU basically died after BvS movie. Nobody wanted to watch that trash. Only Wonder WOman 1914 and Aquaman raised up quality but rest was basically nonsensical trash. SS, JL, Shazam, Birds of Prey ( where Snyderbots tried to roast Sonic for "racism" and "biggotery" ) and Wonder Woman 1984. DCEU is preparing other box office flops like Black Adam, SnyderCut, AyerCut etc. until it will bankrupt

Snyder himself admitted how atrocious director he was and how abomination franchise has he created

Amber Heard will likely go to prison

Betasoy Fischer quits DCEU

So as Cavill and Affleck ( + Cavill has leg injury )

Bubblybubble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@mossbeard said:

CW was, is and always will be 10 steps ahead than abomination of superheroverse called DCEU. DCEU basically died after BvS movie. Nobody wanted to watch that trash. Only Wonder WOman 1914 and Aquaman raised up quality but rest was basically nonsensical trash. SS, JL, Shazam, Birds of Prey ( where Snyderbots tried to roast Sonic for "racism" and "biggotery" ) and Wonder Woman 1984. DCEU is preparing other box office flops like Black Adam, SnyderCut, AyerCut etc. until it will bankrupt

Snyder himself admitted how atrocious director he was and how abomination franchise has he created

Lol. Imagine thinking the CW is superior to the DCEU. And nice nicknames for the DCEU actors, at least some of them are award winning actors lmao. And DCEU has more mainstream heroes for their franchise. Not to mention their movies have made more money even if they flopped lol.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 death4bunnies  Moderator

Reign >>>>> Doomsday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@mossbeard said:

Lol. Imagine thinking the CW is superior to the DCEU.

I just wanted this *ssh*le to piss off with his comment out of topic. There are threads to nag DCEU/MCU/CW but this is VS Battle forum as name says

And nice nicknames for the DCEU actors, at least some of them are award winning actors lmao.

Same with CW actors and their awards, oscars etc.

And DCEU has more mainstream heroes for their franchise.

And what ? The fact they butcer them hardly this doesn't mean superiority

Not to mention their movies have made more money even if they flopped lol.

What this is supposed to mean "more money" ? Netflix, HBO, Amazon never publish their viewerships and budget. Additionally shows get money for other things like toys, figures, comics et.c

Bubblybubble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@mossbeard said:

I just wanted this *ssh*le to piss off with his comment out of topic. There are threads to nag DCEU/MCU/CW but this is VS Battle forum as name says

And nice nicknames for the DCEU actors, at least some of them are award winning actors lmao.

What this is supposed to mean "more money" ? Netflix, HBO, Amazon never publish their viewerships and budget. Additionally shows get money for other things like toys, figures, comics et.c

Name a CW actor who has gotten an oscar please or a major award. There is a superiority from DCEU to CW. Better story and better characters and plot for DCEU. I'll admit, CW does a good job, but they do more bad than good. And I'm talking about the box office and budget of the DCEU movies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@mossbeard said:

Name a CW actor who has gotten an oscar please or a major award.

Tom Cavanagh, Grant Gustin, Brandon Routh, Melissa Benoist

Ok hard to define to me Oscar or sth, but they get many other nominees or academy awards

There is a superiority from DCEU to CW. Better story

Well speaking of WW 1914, Aquaman i kinda agree it surpasses majority of CW storytelling

and better characters

Many people hate them actually

and plot for DCEU. I'll admit, CW does a good job, but they do more bad than good.

Well i agree

And I'm talking about the box office and budget of the DCEU movies.

Still streaming services never expose raitings and viewerships. Fugget about tvseriesfinale site as it publish 10% of the truth.

Bubblybubble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@mossbeard said:

Ok hard to define to me Oscar or sth, but they get many other nominees or academy awards

Well speaking of WW 1914, Aquaman i kinda agree it surpasses majority of CW storytelling

and better characters

and plot for DCEU. I'll admit, CW does a good job, but they do more bad than good.

Well i agree

Still streaming services never expose raitings and viewerships. Fugget about tvseriesfinale site as it publish 10% of the truth.

1. None of the actors you mentioned have gotten Oscars *facepalm*

2. The characters are way more popular than the CW ones. Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman are better than Supergirl, Flash, and Arrow smh.

3. And the box office is revealed, and I'll tell you that DCEU has had way more viewers than the Arrowverse.

Also, never compare a multi-billion dollar franchise to the Arrowverse. Arrowverse is good at times, but DCEU movies are better. Just look at the ratings on IMDB, and the DCEU wins over a majority of CW stuff lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@mossbeard said:

and better characters

Well i agree

U said "or a major award" and Tom Cavanagh got.

2. The characters are way more popular than the CW ones. Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman are better than Supergirl, Flash, and Arrow smh.

Disagree with Flash, but rest i agree,

3. And the box office is revealed, and I'll tell you that DCEU has had way more viewers than the Arrowverse.

I am not gonna argue with you but streaming services rarely show viewerships, but seemingly u are right

Also, never compare a multi-billion dollar franchise to the Arrowverse.

I only wanted to roast this *ss just this

Arrowverse is good at times, but DCEU movies are better. Just look at the ratings on IMDB, and the DCEU wins over a majority of CW stuff lol.

1. Sometimes IMDB reviews are paid by companies to protect their franchise.

2. When a season goes downhill people automatically changes mind and switch their reviews into worse. THat why tv shows are less liked.

THis logic is like Sonic The Hedgehog is way worse movie that Birds of Prey because imdb and Rotten Tomatoes audience/critics score says so. THose companies always pay sites to protect their reviews but CW doesn't afford. BBC once tired with Dr Who to remove reviews but got worse

Bubblybubble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@mossbeard said:

and better characters

Well i agree

I am not gonna argue with you but streaming services rarely show viewerships, but seemingly u are right

Arrowverse is good at times, but DCEU movies are better. Just look at the ratings on IMDB, and the DCEU wins over a majority of CW stuff lol.

2. When a season goes downhill people automatically changes mind and switch their reviews into worse. THat why tv shows are less liked.

THis logic is like Sonic The Hedgehog is way worse movie that Birds of Prey because imdb and Rotten Tomatoes audience/critics score says so. THose companies always pay sites to protect their reviews but CW doesn't afford. BBC once tired with Dr Who to remove reviews but got worse

1. Tom Cavanagh hasn't won an Oscar or Emmy. None of the CW actors have. Come back when they have some under their belts.

2. Yes, Flash is better in the CW. So, I agree with you on that.

3. Ok lol.

4. Maybe they are, but audience reviews for DCEU are better than CW for sure.

5. Birds of Prey > Sonic movie I think

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@bubblybubble said:
@mama7 said:
@mossbeard said:

and better characters

Well i agree

1. Tom Cavanagh hasn't won an Oscar or Emmy. None of the CW actors have. Come back when they have some under their belts.

According to IMDB he got in 2000 but might be wrong

2. Yes, Flash is better in the CW. So, I agree with you on that.

i mean FLash is iconic DC character.

3. Ok lol.

4. Maybe they are, but audience reviews for DCEU are better than CW for sure.

As i said every show has various opinions because people emotionally triggered by later poorly written seasons have deceided to lower rank. This was happening with Riverdale, Walking dead, Supergirl, Legends.

5. Birds of Prey > Sonic movie I think

ok cool opinion, but it turns out Birds of Prey turned out to be box office flop while Sonic is great success and sequel is in development

Bubblybubble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7:

1. Ok

2. Flash is an iconic DC character, but CW has failed to even bring in Wonder Woman and Batman.

3. DCEU movies aren't poorly written most of the time, but a lot of the movies are messes. BvS was a mess for example, and so Justice League and WW84.

4. Sonic is getting a sequel, but BoP has better ratings. Sonic had a better box office for sure tho.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Doomsday keeps adapting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday claps

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reign negs

Lock er up.

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Battinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday but close one.

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've heard of Reign, she takes this pretty easily

Avatar image for deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff
deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsdays unless there's more to reign I don't know about

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titansgo: From Reign arguments I have seen, people put her at planetary. I’m unsure if that is wank or not though.