RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rbt said:

Doomsday because of energy absorption.

I'm curious on one thing. How do you think Reign beats DCAU Doomsday but loses to a less powerful version in DCEU Doomsday?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@rbt said:

I'm curious on one thing. How do you think Reign beats DCAU Doomsday but loses to a less powerful version in DCEU Doomsday?

As much as it sounds like a meme, DCEU Doomsday can just adapt to Reign's hits. While DCAU Doomsday can be hurt by physical force, DCEU can't be, to a degree. Superman's hits were doing nothing but making him stronger(DCEU). I'd say same happens here.

As for DCAU, DD gave Superman fight of his life, but didn't really stomp him like Reign did to Kara. I'd say CW Kara~DCAU Superman at this point.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RR79

@rbt said:
@rr79 said:
@rbt said:

As much as it sounds like a meme, DCEU Doomsday can just adapt to Reign's hits. While DCAU Doomsday can be hurt by physical force, DCEU can't be, to a degree. Superman's hits were doing nothing but making him stronger(DCEU). I'd say same happens here.

As for DCAU, DD gave Superman fight of his life, but didn't really stomp him like Reign did to Kara. I'd say CW Kara~DCAU Superman at this point.

Interesting reasoning. I'm not going to say it's right or wrong though until I see more from Reign. I mean, she could just take him to space like Superman planned to do before the idiots nuked them.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@rbt said:
@rr79 said:
@rbt said:

Interesting reasoning. I'm not going to say it's right or wrong though until I see more from Reign. I mean, she could just take him to space like Superman planned to do before the idiots nuked them.

CW Kryptonians can't survive in space for long. While Reign is a bit different from other Kryptonians, I won't assume she can breathe/survive in space unless they show it.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Reign lifts a hundred million tons

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@rr79 said:
@rbt said:
@rr79 said:
@rbt said:

CW Kryptonians can't survive in space for long. While Reign is a bit different from other Kryptonians, I won't assume she can breathe/survive in space unless they show it.

I mean, she wouldn't really have to survive long, just long enough to prevent him from being pulled back into Earth's gravity. He wouldn't have a way to come back without that.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reign lifts a hundred million tons

Based on?

kalder_ridley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

I mean, she wouldn't really have to survive long, just long enough to prevent him from being pulled back into Earth's gravity. He wouldn't have a way to come back without that.

That would take more time than you think. The space starts about 100km from earth's surface where gravity is still very much present. I doubt any CW Kryptonian can safely push DCEU Doomsday in space. Its a one way ticket. Even if they somehow manage to hold their breath, they can't navigate in space as shown in Supergirl S1 finale, so they will be stuck there as well.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RR79

@rbt said:

@rr79:

That would take more time than you think. The space starts about 100km from earth's surface where gravity is still very much present. I doubt any CW Kryptonian can safely push DCEU Doomsday in space. Its a one way ticket. Even if they somehow manage to hold their breath, they can't navigate in space as shown in Supergirl S1 finale, so they will be stuck there as well.

She wouldn't really need to "push" him either. I would think, given that her strength is above Kara's and Kara's is above DCEU Superman, who was able to send Doomsday flying when he used his speed and bullrushed him, that Reign could fly him to the upper atmosphere and punch him the rest of the way. But again, this is all hypothetical as we haven't seen that much of Reign yet.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@rbt said:

@rr79:

She wouldn't really need to "push" him either. I would think, given that her strength is above Kara's and Kara's is above DCEU Superman, who was able to send Doomsday flying when he used his speed and bullrushed him, that Reign could fly him to the upper atmosphere and punch him the rest of the way. But again, this is all hypothetical as we haven't seen that much of Reign yet.

Yeah. We need to see more of her, tbh. We don't even know if she has freeze breath, something that would come in real handy against someone like Doomsday.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@rr79 said:
@rbt said:

@rr79:

Yeah. We need to see more of her, tbh. We don't even know if she has freeze breath, something that would come in real handy against someone like Doomsday.

I agree. I am interested to see how Kara is going to beat Reign. Because she obviously will eventually, that's the way these shows(Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow) work. They get a big enemy and beat them at the end of the season.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

I agree. I am interested to see how Kara is going to beat Reign. Because she obviously will eventually, that's the way these shows(Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow) work. They get a big enemy and beat them at the end of the season.

As long as they don't nerf Reign for further fights, I'm okay. There should be an exaptation like there was with Zoom and Barry. Even Kara stopping completely holding back would do.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@rr79:

As long as they don't nerf Reign for further fights, I'm okay. There should be an exaptation like there was with Zoom and Barry. Even Kara stopping completely holding back would do.

Yeah, it could be argued that Kara was distracted and not fighting at her full potential due to the issues with Mon El, but I kinda see it more like being a group effort to take her down. Maybe Supergirl, Manhunter, and Mon El.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@rbt said:

@rr79:

Yeah, it could be argued that Kara was distracted and not fighting at her full potential due to the issues with Mon El, but I kinda see it more like being a group effort to take her down. Maybe Supergirl, Manhunter, and Mon El.

I think Kara was fighting as well as she does, but she always holds back to a degree.

Any excuse for Superman to come back to the show. I'll take it.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@rr79 said:
@rbt said:

@rr79:

I think Kara was fighting as well as she does, but she always holds back to a degree.

Any excuse for Superman to come back to the show. I'll take it.

I agree she does always hold back, but I do think that the Mon El issues could have been affecting her. She was letting that affect her even before he came back and she found out he was married now. Has to be a lot of stress on her. But yeah, I agree, it would be nice to see Superman again too. Some people don't like the actor but I think he did a pretty good job. I will always love Tom Welling as Clark, but he didn't do a bad job at all.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Barring Smallville, CW Superman walking into DEO is one of my favorite modern live action Superman moments. I think CW Superman was generally well received.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RR79

@rbt said:

@rr79: Barring Smallville, CW Superman walking into DEO is one of my favorite modern live action Superman moments. I think CW Superman was generally well received.

Yeah, I liked pretty much every scene he was in. The only thing I didn't care for what Kara beating him in their fight. I mean, it had to happen for the plot but it made everyone place her above him.

But, we are getting pretty far off-topic. If you would like to continue this discussion feel free to PM me but we should probably stop in the thread.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@rbt said:

Yeah, I liked pretty much every scene he was in. The only thing I didn't care for what Kara beating him in their fight. I mean, it had to happen for the plot but it made everyone place her above him.

I am surprised how many people were surprised by the outcome. But yeah, that could have been handled better.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@rr79 said:
@rbt said:

I am surprised how many people were surprised by the outcome. But yeah, that could have been handled better.

Yeah, most people should have known the outcome before the fight even happened. One thing I have to say, these shows taking over a month off is pretty ridiculous.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79:

Yeah, most people should have known the outcome before the fight even happened. One thing I have to say, these shows taking over a month off is pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm not even sure when the shows are comic back. They have to fit in Black Lightening in same time slot as Legends, I think.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rr79: @kalder_ridley: It's a reference to an outlier feat that's often used to circlejerk CW Kryptonians, Kara Zor-El in particular

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday wrecks.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday for now, from what I've seen and heard

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

@rbt said:
@rr79 said:

In what way is she different from other CW kryptonians?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcher5000: She was *created* by a cult, whatever that means. Her DNA is probably modified. In comics, she is a biological weapon created by Zor El.

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Kryptonians >>> CW Kryptonians

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Doomsday.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday will just slowly adapt and win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf
deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kalder_ridley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

now Reign

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tricky. Doomsday's KE absorbtion is a powerful hax. Literally whatever wouldn't kill him would make him stronger. But Reign's striking is leagues above anything Doomsday has been hit with, so hard to say.

I can see this going either way. A little bit of NLF and I'd side with Doomsday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

This is tricky. Doomsday's KE absorbtion is a powerful hax. Literally whatever wouldn't kill him would make him stronger. But Reign's striking is leagues above anything Doomsday has been hit with, so hard to say.

I can see this going either way. A little bit of NLF and I'd side with Doomsday.

Do you think can he resist her venom/virus ?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: Good point. No. He can't. However, this thread was made before Reign got the powers of other Worldkillers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@sexybayonetta22: Good point. No. He can't. However, this thread was made before Reign got the powers of other Worldkillers.

But i think also planetary lvl brute strenght and Moon pulling tk is damn impressive feat too. Also freeze breath which even Mon-El cannot break it

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

All of Reign's attacks would only amp Doomsday. She pretty much has to one-shot him here, and I don't think Reign can one-shot someone who tanked a nuke at its weakest form.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RBT

@sexybayonetta22: All of those have context behind it. I don't think Reign's tk on her own is capable of pulling the moon.

But yeah, she does win because of Pestilence's power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I think logically she could pull with all worldkillers powers. But she also was lifting thugs on her own. Could also do this to doomsday because he cannot really fly but leap. + Reign also adapts to many haxes too and her strikes are far superior

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@balancedtruth: @lan_fan: Ok guys and what is DD gonna do when she stabs him with her venomous claw/inject virus ? Guys if ur gonna use NLF that he can adapt infinitely Alura Zor-El said her power is also infinite and Reign is much more versatile. She can use vibrations to freeze him

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@davidharewood14: I don't think her venom stuff was a thing back when this thread was made. I don't think that type of adaptation is NLF... Yes, it can be overwhelmed when you just overcome his durability, but when he absorbs your punches, he'd heal, and get more durable as well on top of that, so you pretty much have to one-shot him if you want to beat him physically.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By el-kun

Is dis world killers reign or base

If ts base doomsday wins with low difficulty

If its world killers reign could win with extreme ease via hax or tk

Archangel01

Forum Posts