DCEU Doomsday vs 2x MCU Kurse

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DCEU Doomsday vs 2x MCU Kurse (33 votes)

Still doomsday 85%
Kurses 15%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Post Nuke
  • No prep and 2x kurses
  • who would win?
 • 
Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday. He’s just another type of overpowered compared to everyone else. It isn’t a case of “If we get enough of them, he’ll go down.” There’s arguably 6 people who can put DD down by him just standing there, and I’d go farther to say that only Thor could in an actual fight. His punches are all tiers above anything from the MCU in pure striking strength.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbdb3c31507c
deactivated-5dbdb3c31507c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuking snail Kurse gets crushed.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Boby501

Doomsday Stomps Kurse x10000000000000000

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

LorenzoDeSila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LorenzoDeSila

Put 10 Kurses, Doomsday will still stomp

ElSebbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock. This Emperor guy is a clown.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbe38e11d7b7
deactivated-5dbe38e11d7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black hole grenades gg.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His punches are all tiers above anything from the MCU in pure striking strength.

To what extent?

As far as I'm aware, his best striking feat is reversing Clark's blitz with a punch. I'd say Hulk's Ragnarok feat cannot be tiers below it.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@elsebbe said:

Lock. This Emperor guy is a clown.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse is so overrated

Avatar image for onlyoneempereor
OnlyOneEmpereor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OnlyOneEmpereor

@erkan12: That s you right? Lols too being rude and don’t @ me if you are gonna be biased.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: Thanos is the only guy who has knocked out high tiers with punches. No one else has a feat of that.

Dd has good punching feats but definitely not the best of the best good enough to fight high tiers but not ko them

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reevjar said:
@cocacolaman said:

His punches are all tiers above anything from the MCU in pure striking strength.

To what extent?

As far as I'm aware, his best striking feat is reversing Clark's blitz with a punch. I'd say Hulk's Ragnarok feat cannot be tiers below it.

Superman's bullrush in Man of Steel, while weakened from the atmosphere and being restrained by the force of the World Engine's Gravity Beam, managed to destroy the World Engine, which was made of incredibly durable metal and was the size of a skyscraper. BvS Superman was stronger than MoS Superman, he was not weakened by gravity, and he was not restrained by any force, so that's three pluses for BvS Clark over his MoS counterpart. Doomsday's punch completely overpowering his attack is superior to anything Thanos did. Hulk's Ragnarok feat is comparable to Superman's bullrush, but since that was fodder to Doomsday, Hulk's leap would likely be, too.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse is so overrated

I think you meant to say underrated

Anyway, DD still wins, but if anyone had a hope from MCU it was Kurse

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's nothing the Kurses can do to Doomsday they will eventually get beat down

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman said:
@reevjar said:
@cocacolaman said:

To what extent?

Superman's bullrush in Man of Steel, while weakened from the atmosphere and being restrained by the force of the World Engine's Gravity Beam, managed to destroy the World Engine, which was made of incredibly durable metal and was the size of a skyscraper.

This also means that he had to propel himself with considerably more force to travel the distance encompassed by the gravity beam, between ground zero and the WE, because there needs to be more force acting on his body compared to the force acting on the WE mass being displaced onto him.

All other blitzes took place in what we could call a vacuum, since air resistance doesn't seem to be even a visible issue unless it's a highlighted re-entry fall like a minute or so before he headlocked Zod.

BvS Superman was stronger than MoS Superman, he was not weakened by gravity, and he was not restrained by any force, so that's three pluses for BvS Clark over his MoS counterpart.

Hmm, what is the take of Kryptonite weakening him to you?

Doomsday's punch completely overpowering his attack is superior to anything Thanos did. Hulk's Ragnarok feat is comparable to Superman's bullrush, but since that was fodder to Doomsday, Hulk's leap would likely be, too.

I don't know if the WE scaling to the BvS is too legit. Clark was flying fast, sure, but I'd say if I were to kamehameha the BvS blitz with a gravity beam of the mass deposit equal to the WE per second, Clark would be instantaneously flattened. I don't think the acceleration of that blitz from wherever point A (starting position) was to point B (DD) would be near enough to suggest otherwise. Then again, it would be difficult to prove that since he wouldn't be expecting it, but I would think it best to treat him like an object with very high speed.

When we look at that, I'm reminded of the comparison between this,

Loading Video...

and this

Loading Video...

Some of are greater magnitude than others. I don't think DD can casually reverse the latter with the torque of the feat we are looking at.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reevjar:

This also means that he had to propel himself with considerably more force to travel the distance encompassed by the gravity beam, between ground zero and the WE, because there needs to be more force acting on his body compared to the force acting on the WE mass being displaced onto him.

All other blitzes took place in what we could call a vacuum, since air resistance doesn't seem to be even a visible issue unless it's a highlighted re-entry fall like a minute or so before he headlocked Zod.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean. Can you elaborate further?

Hmm, what is the take of Kryptonite weakening him to you?

Since Superman had just healed from near death, him being weakened by Kryptonite after the nuke seems ridiculous to me.

I don't know if the WE scaling to the BvS is too legit. Clark was flying fast, sure, but I'd say if I were to kamehameha the BvS blitz with a gravity beam of the mass deposit equal to the WE per second, Clark would be instantaneously flattened. I don't think the acceleration of that blitz from wherever point A (starting position) was to point B (DD) would be near enough to suggest otherwise. Then again, it would be difficult to prove that since he wouldn't be expecting it, but I would think it best to treat him like an object with very high speed.

Anyone flying at high speeds met with sudden opposing force would be flattened. Even if Superman was flying at Mach 900, he'd be stopped. I don't understand the point.

For the blitz comparison, Superman didn't really seem more powerful in either case to me. Though I do agree the second one was likely more powerful, the windup in MoS is overshadowed by the opposing force and the weakening atmosphere.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday one shots the fodder with his AOE

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD finger flicks the snail

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not see whats special about DD. Kurse has better stamina and durability. He has the black hole granades and he is stronger and more durable. One Kurse is more than enough, two of them is spite.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GodGate  Online

DD stomps.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers