• 84 results
#51 Edited by DammeFavour (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: claiming hulk can one shot her mask is blatant fanboyism and its not like hulk even close to being as fast as them.

superman did not wreck nam ek with ease, he was getting beaten by nam before he got an opening. u need to rewatch the fight, both nam-ek and faora had individual fights with clark and they were both beating him

Avatar image for supermanforever
#52 Edited by Supermanforever (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour said:

@supermanforever: claiming hulk can one shot her mask is blatant fanboyism and its not like hulk even close to being as fast as them.

superman did not wreck nam ek with ease, he was getting beaten by nam before he got an opening. u need to rewatch the fight, both nam-ek and faora had individual fights with clark and they were both beating him

why? As i said hulk will not tag faora maybe in first atempt but he will atleast once.

Superman did really wreck nam ek on 1 vs 1. Yeah when he was outnumberd? no. But when it was 1 vs 1 Superman blitzed him multiple times and beaten him. Even 2 vs 1 was like they were owning him, Superman got suckerpunched when he was attempting to save the guy from the helicopter. Besides that was like Superman using force first time in his life. His feats shown against Zod, doomsday etc. Superman wrecks them.

Regarding fanboy. You can totaly read my name and i like Superman and dceu more than Hulk or MCU. If i was fanboy i would say faora stops. However there is no point in beeing bias in battles.

#53 Edited by DammeFavour (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

@supermanforever: and he punched nam-ek multiple times on his mask at supersonic speed and it didn't rupture, like i said he got an opening, before the opening nam-ek was overpowering him.

hulk will never tag faora, there's no PIS involved here. faora is massively faster than hulk

lol.....having superman in your username doesn't preclude you when the feats suggest otherwise. it took multiple punches through a field, ramming through a silo and an exploding gas station to rupture zod's mask and u think hulk is gonna one shot?

#54 Posted by SanoHibiki (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Surfer imo. You need some serious science fu to put that guy down and that's an area where Doomsday lacks.

#55 Edited by adamTRMM (6230 posts) - - Show Bio

Argument can be made for Apoc, maybe...

Full stop on Surfer.

#56 Posted by macleen (675 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1 lizard- doomsday shows him who's uglier( clears)

round 2 elecctro- that's a nice snack for doomsday( end ups getting powered up for the next rounds)

round 3 deadpool trinity and angel- runs through them without stopping

round 4 firestorm- another snack for doomsday

round5 hulk- gets rekt

round 6 faora- gets tagged and koed

round 7 apocalypse- gets vaporized

round 8- I'm not sure how surfers powers will work on doomsday (planet bursting took forever to charge)

#57 Edited by tj849 (4338 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Supes is stronger than Hulk and the amount of crap Zod had to go through to get it finally broken (a crap ton of pissed off Superman punches and loads of envormental attacks)... Faora is TOO fast for Hulk. How is Hulk exactly going to tag her? He gets smacked. I cant believe you actually think Hulk would beat Faora, look on the 1st page and that guys provided loads of feats of Faora and Hulk and it conveys how superior she is to Bruce.

Avatar image for lfrankthetank27
#58 Posted by lfrankthetank27 (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at apocalypse

#59 Posted by Theanalyser (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 8, apoc can't stop doomsday

#60 Posted by Sergeant-RL3 (2090 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 8, apoc can't stop doomsday

Totally disagree. Way I see it, Doomsday can't do jack to apoc considering Apoc's shields, reaction speed, TK and Transmutation powers.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#61 Posted by Supermanforever (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

@supermanforever: Supes is stronger than Hulk and the amount of crap Zod had to go through to get it finally broken (a crap ton of pissed off Superman punches and loads of envormental attacks)... Faora is TOO fast for Hulk. How is Hulk exactly going to tag her? He gets smacked. I cant believe you actually think Hulk would beat Faora, look on the 1st page and that guys provided loads of feats of Faora and Hulk and it conveys how superior she is to Bruce.

Didnt say he beats Faora. I said hulk wins with Ko because she will fall if Hulk breaks the mask which is very possible

#62 Posted by tj849 (4338 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Zaros (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse destroys Doomsday heck he could just mindrape him into becoming a horseman of apocalypse last I remember the only thing capable of getting through his shields was Jean Grey/Phoenix.

Avatar image for lfrankthetank27
#64 Posted by lfrankthetank27 (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@sergeant-rl3: This except if Apoc's shields get broken he's screwed. Although apoc would destroy doomsday otherwise.

#65 Posted by Standardized (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears or stops at surfer.

#66 Posted by Fablehaven (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Undoubtably Round 7.

#67 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

dd still clears

#68 Posted by WastelandMan (8265 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

@apex_pretador: Faora is the 2nd most powerful kryptonian in zods squad. People say nam-ek slaughters hulk.

For one, plenty of people were saying Hulk would beat Nam-Ek in the respective thread. Two, majority votes don't matter to begin with. Three, Hulk has better feats in every category than Nam-Ek.

People massively overrate Faora and Nam-Ek on here because they fought Superman ignoring the fact that it was a 2v1 in a fight where Superman was holding back in a town filled with civilians that he even went out of the way to protect. It's pretty ridiculous.

#69 Posted by Thorthunder98 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe 7 definitely not getting past 8

#70 Posted by dcuwins (156 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

fiora threw superman and busted up a nuke proof safe.

g 220

" she grabbed onto him and hurled him through 2 full blocks of solid brick and concrete buildings. only the reinforced steel door of the kaNSAS national bank main vault arrested his momentum."

show me mcu hulk striking any humanoid that hard. zzzzzzzz.

MOS with a casual strike, shattered zod bulk head wall ship. nothing has hurt krytponian metal on earth.

hulk outlier feet of the leviathin is not the normal by definition. if superman couldn't crack it with strikes, no way mcu hulk could.

hulk was dazed bull rushing abomination.

hulk was ko by cement weights being dropped on him.

hulk lost a tooth from a right cross..

hulk was ko from a jab.

the feats show fiora is stronger than mcu hulk. she busted through the military plane like paper.

#71 Posted by Kevd4wg (2059 posts) - - Show Bio

Either stops at 7 or definitely stops at 8

#72 Posted by bflynn316 (2424 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone saying Doomsday can beat Surfer, please check out this thread, so far absolutely no one has argued in Doomsday's favor.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/live-action-classic-defenders-run-a-gauntlet-1901439/#8

#73 Edited by Aatroxxx (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

He should clear

#75 Posted by The_Red_Devil (1271 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Surfer.

#76 Posted by geekryan (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 7. Apocalypse can use matter manipulation on him.

#77 Posted by ChattePuncher (18 posts) - - Show Bio

clears

#78 Posted by omriamar (3045 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at Surfer he has no way of dealing with him

#79 Posted by arqe (416 posts) - - Show Bio

More like another DCEU Doomsday EATS a gauntlet

#80 Posted by jashugan (640 posts) - - Show Bio

He most likely stops at 8 unless he somehow gets surfer's board

#81 Posted by ad-arts (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

Effortless till rund 7, including Apoc, stops hard on SS and loses.

#82 Posted by foxerdes (7346 posts) - - Show Bio

If he can blitz Apocalypse, he wins. It's not in-character though.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#83 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (4643 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears all seven rounds, unless Apocalypse telepathically controls him or does something that Doomsday's physicality cannot handle.

As for the last round, saying Surfer is a casual planet-buster is a bit of a stretch however he still beats Doomsday.

#84 Posted by Richard96 (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc or SS can BFR doomsday

#85 Posted by Kevd4wg (2059 posts) - - Show Bio

Still stops at 7 or 8, but what was the point of most of this gauntlet he literally faces 0 opposition until apocalypse.