- Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
- Vision and Ultron
- Fenris and Kurse
- Iron Man and Doctor Strange
- Thor and Hulk
- Hela and Malekith
- 6 stone Thanos
What z said
Qs keeps scarlet witch safe while she wrecks
They ain’t doing nothing to Ultron he overpowered Thor and will beat them both down alongside jobber vision
Fenris and Kurse, no more is needed to be said
Ironman and doc shouldn’t struggle to much ares teleportation may be a problem for doc
Thor and hulk = rip
Edit: Hela carries malekith hard presuming he doesn’t have the aether
If Wanda doesn’t job she could stop them at round 1, WW will try to merely ko Wanda, but Wanda would be willing to kill them, and has the dc advantage needed to do so.
1. Toss up, leaning towards Wanda in character.
2. The vibranium duo eventually beat them, I just can’t see anything the dceu duo could do to get through vibranium.
3. Brutes high diff. WW slaughters kurse unless he has a black hole grenade, fenris slaughters ares. I would lean towards fenris over WW, any bite and he wins, WW has to land a clean neck shot.
4. Tony and Strange low mid diff. If tony fights ares, he pulls what he did on cull and one shots, then they team on WW. If Strange fights ares he mirror dimension dumps ares, either finds WW already beaten, or dimensional dumps her as well while she’s distracted.
5. Low diff. Thor solos, almost negs them.
6. Not even going to comment on the flame war that is hela vs Wonder Woman, it’s almost naruto vs bleach lvl.
7. Thanos negs them. Though does he stone them into bubbles? Or stone? Or does he bfr them? Does he nuke them? Does he make them think they killed him, then nuke them? Does he turn one of them into a black hole sucking the other in? Really the only question is what of possibly thousands of ways does he neg them.
Lol at them losing any of the first 4 rounds.
The only rounds they lose would be round 5 and 7.
Omitted Round 6, where Diana & Ares DIE outright, in less than a minute.
What? Malekith is a non-factor and Ares' TK is easily strong enough to block all of Hela's spikes, Hela has no way of hitting a levitating Ares and that's ignoring Diana who's dozens of times faster than Hela and can decapitate her with her sword.
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment