• Morals on
  • Win by KO/Death/Incap

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Movie has no come out here yet, but I have a feeling Cyborg aoe I going to be off the charts.

Charan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't watched the movie yet.

Regime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the movie even out, somewhere?

I still have to wait 2 days

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Pretty Sure Cyborg is probably gonna win...but I'll wait for the movie.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: why do you make these threads knowing a lot of us havent even seen the movie?

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man should win

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: why do you make these threads knowing a lot of us havent even seen the movie?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Doesn't cyborg has technopathy?

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GodEmperor123

cyborg barely did anything. he dies

Blackstar_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg

The_Red_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

RCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically everyone except Superman was nerfed in this film.

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rcu: not really WW is upgraded Aquaman and Flash has decent feats too

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rcu: yes. A lot.

On topic, Cybrog could have enough skill to override MCU Iron Man, but Tonys A.I could also stall that hack.

However, in terms of firepower, mobility, and durability, Iron Man has him outmatched. Specially in this suit.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Cyborg hacks him in seconds

Menethil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man stomps.

Arrsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man wins. His AI could defend against Ultron attacks, so Cyborg won't hack him.

DonWayneII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arrsenal: ultron was made by iron man. cyborg is not human technology.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arrsenal said:

Iron Man wins. His AI could defend against Ultron attacks, so Cyborg won't hack him.

Cyborg has Apokaliptian technology, which is far greater than any Earth tech.

Arrsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donwayneii: and Ultron was based on AI from infinity stone, so he is not 100% human techonogy either

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm expecting the extended cut version coming out soon, a lot of thing was cut.

I think Iron Man should win unless Cyborg manages to hack him which is entirely possible.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IM.

DonWayneII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arrsenal: that just gave him a more humanlike soul. he's still limited to human technology.

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Transformaa

cyborg had a shield that blocked Supermans heat vision for a few seconds..that would be 10000 degrees fahrenheit..cyborg armour can also regenerate in moments..Steppenwolf ripped him in two pieces and moments later he attached it back..his mother box armour is more durable than gold and titanium ...

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: how is ironman more durable.?.I would like to hear this

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I seen a thread a day or so ago and it was Cyborg vs Tony and Rhodes. Is this match fair?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari: Did you watch JL , I mean was Cyborg weaker than Ironman ??

Yes Tony was overall more powerful, but that might change in future movies, because Cyborg is getting upgrades.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rcu said:

So basically everyone except Superman was nerfed in this film.

Yes bascially.

Diana was the most nerfed.

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No body was nerfed..they just showed how powerful superman really is..

GateOfBabylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man currently may have more firepower but I'm really not seeing how Cyborg can't hack into Iron Man's suit in seconds. Cyborg takes this.

No body was nerfed..they just showed how powerful superman really is..

Yes they were. They showed how powerful Superman really is true to his comics, but they definitely did nerf everybody else.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony wins.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg’s only wins if he takes control of tony’s suit. In a actual fight Iron Man wins.

hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg stomps

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Helloman

Tony wins.

The_Red_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ithemanwithoutfeari: Maybe Cyborg grows stronger , but set pictures from Infinity War , are showing a possible fight between Dr Strange and Ironman , this would give him some insane feats.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NWName

@ithemanwithoutfeari: how was she nerfed ? Her best feats were not that impressive to begin with. She never took a strong punch directly. She blocked doomsdays punches with her shield each time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_devil said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari: Maybe Cyborg grows stronger , but set pictures from Infinity War , are showing a possible fight between Dr Strange and Ironman , this would give him some insane feats.

True, but Strange will probably troll him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari: how was she nerfed ? Her best feats were not that impressive to begin with. She never took a strong punch directly. She blocked doomsdays punches with her shield each time.

How was she nerfed ?

She was fighting a more powerful character named Doomsday and did much better against him than against Superman.

Also the speed of Superman is so the most inconsistent thing Ive seen of the DCEU so far ... Both Clark and Diana were getting tagged by Doomsday multiple times, but both seemed to be in the same ball park in that category and yet Superman was moving so fast in Justuce league that Diana looked like a frozen statue compared to him.

Another point. Diana manged to hold Doomsday in place with her lasso for a couple of seconds (When Superman picked up the kryptoniate spear) and even blocked one of his punches with her sword and yet Superman overpowered her with 1 arm without breaking a sweat in JL when she used the lasso on him.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rogueshadow  Moderator

Was Diana really nerfed, or was it just that Clark is actually at full strength now? Because I always thought he was weakened fighting Doomsday and JL seems like it might have somewhat confirmed that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

How was she nerfed ?

She was fighting a more powerful character named Doomsday and did much better against him than against Superman.

Also the speed of Superman is so the most inconsistent thing Ive seen of the DCEU so far ... Both Clark and Diana were getting tagged by Doomsday multiple times, but both seemed to be in the same ball park in that category and yet Superman was moving so fast in Justuce league that Diana looked like a frozen statue compared to him.

Another point. Diana manged to hold Doomsday in place with her lasso for a couple of seconds (When Superman picked up the kryptoniate spear) and even blocked one of his punches with her sword and yet Superman overpowered her with 1 arm without breaking a sweat in JL when she used the lasso on him.

1) You noticed that after he returned from his death he stopped acting like a fool and used almost all the potential of his power, right? So it's not a matter of inconcistence, it's a matter of using his powers in the right way. Goodbye CIS.

2) She was holding back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:
@ithemanwithoutfeari said:
@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

How was she nerfed ?

1) You noticed that after he returned from his death he stopped acting like a fool and used almost all the potential of his power, right? So it's not a matter of inconcistence, it's a matter of using his powers in the right way. Goodbye CIS.

2) She was holding back.

1) Is that some kind of your own interpretation, because I am pretty sure that wasn't mentioned even once in any movie he was in and most certainly not in this one. But I honestly expected some kind of excuses so keep going.

Tell me more irrelevant opinions.

2) She was holding back and not using her sword and shield indeed, but I doubt that she was holding back physically. She was till a snail compared to Superman speed-wise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:
@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

How was she nerfed ?

2) She was holding back.

1) Is that some kind of your own interpretation, because I am pretty sure that wasn't mentioned even once in any movie he was in and most certainly not in this one. But I honestly expected some kind of excuses so keep going.

2) She was holding back and not using her sword and shield indeed, but I doubt that she was holding back physically. She was till a snail compared to Superman speed-wise.

I do not understand why you're being ignorant.

Lost your job? Your girlfriend?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:
@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

How was she nerfed ?

2) She was holding back.

I do not understand why you're being ignorant.

Where was I ignorant ? I told you exactly what happened.

Oh I see ... getting personal here tough guy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21 said:
@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

How was she nerfed ?

2) She was holding back.

Does it need to be mentioned so that you can understand? It's like this kind of thing doesn't happen in everyday comics,now returning to talk about the movie is a simple matter of paying attention to how Superman fought in the previous films and fight in the Justice League....make a comparative.
When he fought Batman did he use super-speed? He used his skills in their entirety?