#1 Edited by RBT (27800 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Unarmed. Street Clothes.

Round 2- H2H, with Suit.

Round 3- Bruce gets suit and 1 Batarang, Hunter gets 1 ICER.

Usual morals. BvS suit(warehouse) for Bruce in both rounds. Fight in BvS warehouse. 30ft apart with full view of each other.

#2 Posted by Subline (7820 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Inb4 "BrUcE iS a GlaSS cANoN".
  2. Batman takes it.
  3. Batman tosses a batarang at his gun, then takes him out in h2h.
#3 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26903 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter is too powerful.

#4 Posted by Subline (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter is too powerful.

Agreed, I can see him beating MCU Luke Cage via Eye shots tbh.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#5 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

No joking around...

Bruce edges R1, stomps R2, gets stomped R3.

#6 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26903 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline:

And DCEU Mech Batman via mouth shots ngl.

#7 Posted by The_Magister (13917 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Subline (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline:

And DCEU Mech Batman via mouth shots ngl.

True, he's featless out of the suit.

#9 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline said:
  1. Inb4 "BrUcE iS a GlaSS cANoN".

Funny how that totally resembles an argument.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
#10 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Hunter stomps, not only does Bruce has zero durability feats outside the suit, he's also solidly outskilled so Hunter will land the first hit.
Loading Video...

same agents wearing the same gear where also able to skillwise able to pressure S2 Daisy and toss her on the floor a feat I don't see Batman replicating. Not only this he was outhitting a pissed off Creel when they fought who is able to challenge Ruby Hale and stomp LMD's without getting tagged. Also, his performance against The Russian Guards and the Hydra Mercenaries that were even giving Bobbi Morse a tough time. Hunter's also taken hits from Creel with an arm made of asphalt and them immediately was thrown across the office in Season 2, I don't see any argument for Bruce hitting harder than Creel who even without absorbing anything is solidly superhuman. Seriously I can't see any argument for Batman winning this round baring massive wank. And just to close off any arguments that Bruce can tank hits from Hunter without his suit

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

2. Here I'll concede Bruce wins strictly due to the durability his suit grants him

3. Here Hunter wins again due to the edge of having a gun, simply put I'll make this short and simple. Bruce's best aim dodging feat was dodging shots from a terrified cop who almost shot his own partner. Hunter, on the other hand, has repeatedly shown the ability to shoot people before they can react including Hydra soldiers who aren't half bad shots themselves and have some decent shooting feats for being fodder. Hunter being able to challenge Ward in a gunfight is all that I think really needs to be said here to prove he wins. There was also that time where he matched Bobbi's own draw speed pulling his gun out and firing at the same time as she did

No Caption Provided

#11 Posted by Kevd4wg (12747 posts) - - Show Bio

Well shit I’m convinced

#12 Posted by Amcu (16627 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter might win the third round. Maybe.

#13 Edited by ANTHP2000 (26903 posts) - - Show Bio

Dammit KOL with your Hunter wank

#14 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

.___. Bruce stomps

#15 Edited by Subline (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

@asphaltairborne:

3. Here Hunter wins again due to the edge of having a gun, simply put I'll make this short and simple. Bruce's best aim dodging feat was dodging shots from a terrified cop who almost shot his own partner. Hunter, on the other hand, has repeatedly shown the ability to shoot people before they can react including Hydra soldiers who aren't half bad shots themselves and have some decent shooting feats for being fodder. Hunter being able to challenge Ward in a gunfight is all that I think really needs to be said here to prove he wins. There was also that time where he matched Bobbi's own draw speed pulling his gun out and firing at the same time as she did

Well the guidebook states: "Today's Batsuit is reinforced with the latest in bullet-proof fabrics and lightweight plates", and he has shown the ability to take bullets.

Batman can just toss a Batarang at his gun, then close in and destroy him. Or toss a Batarang then pull him in with the Grapple Gun.

#16 Posted by The_Gaurdian (585 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

A gif for each round

#17 Edited by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

and the blatant wank and highball of DCEU Batman begins

#18 Edited by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline:

Well the guidebook states: "Today's Batsuit is reinforced with the latest in bullet-proof fabrics and lightweight plates", and he has shown the ability to take bullets.

good thing Hunter doesn't have a gun then eh, he has an ICER

Batman can just toss a Batarang at his gun, then close in and destroy him. Or toss a Batarang then pull him in with the Grapple Gun.

yeah um no...the moment he bothers to pull out a Batarang or grappling hook Hunter's already shot him and knocked him out due to farsuperior draw and fire speed. Hunter has also been able to aim dodge gunfire from Ward and 2 other Hydra operative (which also happens to be better than any of Batman's aim dodging feats then return fire before Ward can get to cover and in this instance Hunter would've killed Ward had he not one of his bodyguards take the shot for him which I found very impressive.

Loading Video...

#19 Posted by nfactor1995 (12877 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait...did Hunter get majorly amped in AoS? Haven’t seen season 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
#20 Posted by deactivated-5cae4704c27f5 (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait...did Hunter get majorly amped in AoS? Haven’t seen season 5

No Bruce just sucks.

OT-

@kevd4wg said:

Well shit I’m convinced

#22 Posted by nfactor1995 (12877 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm feels like a hate thread against Batman. He obviously wins.

#23 Posted by jayc1324 (26422 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps idk what everyone here is smoking. Hunter is never portrayed as a fighter on the level of the best agents like May or Daisy, and even they would struggle with Bruce.

When May and Hunter are trying to get into Ward's personal Hydra army or whatever and one of them has to win a fight to progress May straight up tells him that she should do it instead of him because he isn't anywhere as good as her. Batman stomps Parademons. Hunter does okay against normal humans.

Not a contest.

There is some weird stuff going on in this thread

#24 Posted by jayc1324 (26422 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Paytience (4897 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: Same batsuit was stabbed through by a random with a knife. An ICER is getting though.

#26 Posted by nfactor1995 (12877 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

There is some weird stuff going on in this thread

Agreed. Some irrational Bruce hatred tbh, almost as if the thread was designed for that.

#27 Posted by Glavene (201 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Hunter, much better feats

2. Batman, suit is OP

3. Hunter one shots with ICER

#28 Posted by Subline (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

@paytience: Bullet Proof suits aren't designed to stop knifes or other sharp objects.

#29 Edited by Subline (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

@asphaltairborne:

good thing Hunter doesn't have a gun then eh, he has an ICER

Isn't that just a downgrade, Primitives got wrecked by bullets but no sold Icer shots.

yeah um no...the moment he bothers to pull out a Batarang or grappling hook Hunter's already shot him and knocked him out due to farsuperior draw and fire speed. Hunter has also been able to aim dodge gunfire from Ward and 2 other Hydra operative (which also happens to be better than any of Batman's aim dodging feats then return fire before Ward can get to cover and in this instance Hunter would've killed Ward had he not one of his bodyguards take the shot for him which I found very impressive.

He can shoot him if he wants I guess... his suit is bullet proof, and their draw speeds are on par.

Loading Video...

Throws a Batarang and it takes Flash a moment to realize that he's even thrown it.

After he tosses it at Hunter's gun, he closes in and wins in CQC.

#30 Posted by Subline (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

@asphaltairborne:

1) Hunter stomps, not only does Bruce has zero durability feats outside the suit, he's also solidly outskilled so Hunter will land the first hit.

Bruce's suit is designed to stop bullets, it's made out of rather light weight materials, it's not designed to majorly help against blunt force attack, his in Suit durability feats do count, and even though it doesn't matter, you were wrong saying he has no durability feats outside of the suit.

Round 1 is pretty much the same as round 2.

#31 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11724 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm dead.

#32 Posted by Subline (7820 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by deactivated-5c917f846ef0b (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahaha wtf? Ill get back to this later

#34 Posted by Slade-Prime (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce all rounds with a good amount of difficulty.

#35 Edited by Paytience (4897 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: The hell they aren't. You need to stop listening to internet myths. Sure a flak might not stop a sharp knife with a lot of mass (ie a person) behind it. But they have as much chance of turning it. An actual bullet oroof vest is going to stop a knife. It's going stoos an arrow, screw thst myth. It's flgoing to stop about anything but a more powerful bullet then it was dsigned for, 9 out of 10 times.

And no one is stabbing through a ceramic plate a 1/2 inch if ar500 steel.

And if you think properly backed kevlar isn't stopping a knife, you're severeley underestimatingn armor in general. Cloth gambosons have been turning edged weapons for over a thousand years. Carbon nanotube fibers definitely will.

Hole on...lemme rabbit hole on youtube and Ill dig up a couple of vids of what the market standard is n the u.s. right now for civilian protection.

What is imoortant to note with kevlar, especially on the older vests, is that there is a shelf on them. Eventually, the kevlar layers began to separate, and the weave gets loose. Under those conditions...I can definitely see failures then.

#36 Posted by icec0ld (1212 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce wins based on competence. The agents of shield has incompent enemies, the heroes are beating up on training mode sprites.

In BvS the enemies batman fought were actually capable. When they shot at him bullets weren't magically hitting everywhere around him, they actually hit him. When he was surrounded they didn't stand around waiting 1 by 1 to attack him. They jumped him and got hits in.

The point being Bruce fought more dangerous enemies that are very capable.

In agent of shield they fight enemies that stand around to get hit. Enemies that have magic bullets that seemingly move around human size targets. Fighting Bruce, he will overhwhelm Hunter who is used to fighting very dumb and not very capable enemies.

#37 Posted by Subline (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

@asphaltairborne:

1) Hunter stomps, not only does Bruce has zero durability feats outside the suit, he's also solidly outskilled so Hunter will land the first hit.

Um....

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#38 Edited by katanalauncher (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: Really scraping the bottom on feats are we.

#39 Posted by Subline (7820 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: Really scraping the bottom on feats are we.

He honestly doesn't have much durability feats outside of the suit though I'm pretty sure the suit does nothing in terms of blunt force, and there's no way Bruce is losing to Hunter of all people.