DCEU Black Adam+JSA run the MCU Avengers gauntlet, where do they stop?

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Limitless82
No Caption Provided

Black Adam and JSA vs the MCU Avengers gauntlet, how far can they go?

The team has standard knowledge, teamwork, and is willing to do whatever it takes to win! 30 feet apart. Endgame battlefield.

The MCU Avengers gauntlet:

1. OG Avengers (phase 1)

2. AOU avengers including Vision, Quicksilver and Wanda (AOU feats only)

3. Team Titan (Infinity War. No time stone)

4. The Revengers (Ragnarok)

5. Team Wakanda (IW version, including Stormbreaker Thor and IW Wanda)

6. Endgame Avengers

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Adam uses his speed to the max/crazy AoEs and Fate has a massive clone army then they clear easily.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stop at 5

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SpongeGar

Thor is the only problem out of these gauntlets up to 6 where Carol is in the team

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is the only problem out of these gauntlets up to 5 where Carol is in the team

Carol is not in 5, Team Wakanda though

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Could stop at 2 definitely stop at 4 or 5.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By destinyman75

@shafamalam: lol.nah. Thor>>>>Adam After Ragnorok/Infinity etc. Thor 1 is tough but maybe BA there but not after that. Fate lacks feats against Stephen who it least takes him out of the fight etc. Wanda carol Lol stomp the rest..... Lol at smearing at all let alone easily. Maybe you d I notice the last two rounds?? Especially End game All these? But regardless Stops at 5 Guaranteed....

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spongegar said:

Thor is the only problem out of these gauntlets up to 5 where Carol is in the team

Carol is not in 5, Team Wakanda though

My apologies I thought that was the endgame one lol lemme change that real quick

Avatar image for theonewhodoesso
TheOneWhoDoesSo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There isn’t enough Wank to get them to clear.

Will stop somewhere around 5 or 6. Black Adam isn’t always in super speed, and when he’s not, he’ll be tagged like he was by HM. (Unless Hawkman is now also as fast as him??? Lmao.)

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1-2

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Gaurdian

I think they clean house all rounds. With prior knowledge Black Adam is fast enough to take out anyone that'd be an issue after that it's mopping up whoever's standing and the JSS can handle that

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By arctika

I think the JSA can clear, but would be hard now if they had a few JL members then definitely.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Limitless82
@spongegar said:

My apologies I thought that was the endgame one lol lemme change that real quick

No problem lol easy mistakes that we all make

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They start to have problems with the revengers. I am assuming this would include Korg and Loki along with Thor, Hulk and Valkyrie. This would be quite the battle, I mean fate has better magic hax than loki but with him to help occupy fate for a little, I could see Hulk and Valkyrie thinning the herd while Thor and Korg try to manage black Adam (korg would die but do some damage soak). Comes down to how long Loki can occupy Fate. Gonna take Hulk and Thor and Valkyrie time to take down black Adam… if they even do.

They do not pass Team Wakanda whatsoever. Far too many combatants with some heavy hitters (Thor w/storm breaker, Wanda and vision). Still have war machine, black panther, captain America, Bucky, rocket, groot, hulk buster, black widow, falcon. They get run over hard as much of this team has experience as a team.

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shafamalam: lol.nah. Thor>>>>Adam After Ragnorok/Infinity etc. Thor 1 is tough but maybe BA there but not after that. Fate lacks feats against Stephen who it least takes him out of the fight etc. Wanda carol Lol stomp the rest..... Lol at smearing at all let alone easily. Maybe you d I notice the last two rounds?? Especially End game All these? But regardless Stops at 5 Guaranteed....

Post Ragnarok Thor did get a buff to be fair but I'm not sure he can deal with someone who has every adv in the book. Love and Thunder kinda nerfed Thor, he didnt use his lightning a lot in the movie and engaged Gorr in melee constantly.

Fate is above Strange easily (w no timestone) I'm not even gonna use his bad feats like the big monster at the start of MoM but his TP/Illusions and speed would be too much.

Wanda/Carol would be difficult yes but if the JSA play smart they can probably do it. Just a clone army and TP, mass destruction from Adam/Cyclone, a lot of blitzing from Adam and Atom Smasher being the big distraction.

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shafamalam: wouldn’t Atom Smasher be negated by Big Man in last round?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shafamalam: Post Ragnorok Thor actually has most advantages actually. Thor has better strength and durability feats. AOE is debatable but close enough either way neither will win there. (all though Thor has way better energy durability feats).. Speed After L&T Thor actually get a speed buff and is a lighting timer when he wants too. As for Thor fighting Gorr head to head that's just now he prefers to fight. He can go either way..

Thor and clark are the top two high tiers as I see it. With BA and Carol right behind them.

As for fate in theory he could but with actual feats Strange is far more versatile.

As for Wanda she has arguments for beating anyone here with her Hax amd defenses. Carol can take care of Cyclone herself. Just too much fire power I see for team marvel. All though people like Cap Hulk Iron man etc are bound to fall first. They can't handle BA Only a few members of the JSA

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phase 1 Thor no sold The Destroyer town level explosion, Tanked the Bifrost explosion. Smiled at Hulks punch. BA isn't hurting him. He was taking on 100s of Frost giants simultaneously so clones won't slow him down. And he can tKe out everyone except BA with just 1 lightning strike. He is also fast enough to blitzes Hulk and swat away Mach 2 chituari blasts, Destroyer beams.

This is just phase 1 Thor. And an argument can be made he solos.

Hulk one shots anyone not BA with a leviathan punch. And no one here can take him down, he is too durable.

Ironman tanking a tank shell or Helicarrier blade are better blunt durability feats than anyone in BA movie. Him absorbing Thors lightning negates BA best offensive weapon. His tank buster missile or 200 Peta watt laser will kill anyone in the JSA..

In case it's not clear. JSA gets stomped at round 1

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear

Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MuhdSyarif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears cus of massive speed difference in favor of DCEU (except against MCU Quiksilver but his AP is laughable)

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Dceu alts still thinking Adam can blitz or statue

- claim JSA 'clear' when their AP is shot compared to even phase 1 Thor

- ignores vision in round 2

Lmao

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaakor: Adam does indeed statue, phase 1 Thor is fodder man couldn’t even beat Ironman and lightning could not melt titanium one Shazam call ends phase 1 avengers.

Vision is fodder he can’t phase lighting adam 1 shots the clown

cancerverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cancerverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OG Avengers Thor solo

LogicBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JSA is not needed. BA clears all by himself

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5

Thane17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 1 definitely stops at 2.

Ironman > Hawkman his tank buster might 1 shot

Hulk >> > Atom Smasher his leviathan punch might 1 shot

Dr fate is tricky with his clones but and AoE from Thor will take them out same as Black Adam did.

The speed argument doesn't hold as Thor has the chituari blasts blocking, Tony has the dodging tank shell, hulk has the catching RPG.

This is how I see the battle going. Black Adam engages Thor. Hulk jumps and 1 shots AS. Ironman engages Hawkman as the only other armoured opponent. Widow puts a bullet in Cyclones head before Dr Fate mops all street levellers.

BA sees how quickly Hawkman, As and Cyclone go down and unleashes an AoE which is Tanked by Thor, Hulk and Ironman.

Hulk and Ironman engage Fates clones until they put down Fate. They then go help Thor who is evenly matched by BA. Thor then places hammer on BA who isn't worthy.

Game over

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lool at stopping at 1

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5 or 6

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: In terms of speed, Thor is the only Avenger to be moving in Quicksilver's perception during AOU. He was moving fairly quick for speedster POV and he was even fast enough to see him and throw mjolnir at him. People don't think of this cause it was in such a minor scene but this does help Thor's speed and helps massively in reaction speed