DCEU Black Adam vs L&T Thor

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By nassergrant19

Poll DCEU Black Adam vs L&T Thor (296 votes)

Rage against the Dying of the Light⚡️ 52%
The Wrath of the God of Thunder⚡️ 46%
Too close to call 4%

Adam

No Caption Provided

Thor

No Caption Provided

They start 30ft apart in NYC

SB L&T Thor

Bloodlusted

• 
Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@jurance: the same thread where bro literally was in denial? Lmao.

No.

I’ve read the thread

Looks to me like that you read a different thread ngl.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance: how you gon say that lmao. I’ve read it.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

@ecoblitz:

This would make him able to statue Adam yet here we are knowing that's not true. Not that it would matter as Thor can keep up with someone that can lighting time also without trouble.

Lightning timing MCU/DCEU already got debunked by Kataraa in this thread.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/debunking-mcu-lightning-speed-scaling-chain-2302805/

I debunked that already

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/debunking-peak-human-speed-mcu-high-tiers-lowball-2302879/

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: You didn't prove that his lightning can move as fast as actual lightning, only lightning that can be scaled to lightning speed is one that comes from the sky.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Salt comments always brighten my day XD

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

@nassergrant19: You didn't prove that his lightning can move as fast as actual lightning, only lightning that can be scaled to lightning speed is one that comes from the sky.

I actually did if you read the thread.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: and you got debunked and didn’t respond, are you compensating? 💀

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460  Edited By nassergrant19
@kataraaaa said:

@nassergrant19: and you got debunked and didn’t respond, are you compensating? 💀

I debunked the very thread you posted….

I know it’s hard for you, but try to keep up….💀

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I'm confused. How do people think Adam wins? He literally can't hurt Thor.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: by punching him? Snapping his neck, Shazam-ing him, exploding, taking stormbreaker from him and decapitating him, or just plain spamming lightning

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t said:

Okay I'm confused. How do people think Adam wins? He literally can't hurt Thor.

Why can't he hurt Thor? Has Thor ever "no-sold" anything on BA's level?

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464  Edited By kataraaaa

@nassergrant19: and then I debunked your awful response, are you trying to pretend that doesnt exist because you lost in horrific fashion lmao?

I love the salt 😂😂 bro is trying to falsely advertise in his own threads now… he’s hit the lowest of the low

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By nassergrant19

@kataraaaa:

and then I debunked your awful response, are you trying to pretend that doesnt exist because you lost in horrific fashion lmao?

Sir, debunking means proving something wrong. You failed to do that so I’m not sure what so called, “debunk” you fooled yourself into believing this time.

Cool to see the delusions are still as rampant as ever with you lol.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Ah I see… so you ARE aware of your failures and are trying to compensate with coping mechanisms

I’d be mad too. Cry me a river 😢

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467  Edited By nassergrant19
@kataraaaa said:

@nassergrant19: Ah I see… so you ARE aware of your failures and are trying to compensate with coping mechanisms

I’d be mad too. Cry me a river 😢

Dude…what are you talking about now?

No Caption Provided

“Your failure” 💀You sound like a Sith Lord with this dialogue man.

Turn down the cringe factor a bit…Jeez lol.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: ^ Look at him cry 😂😂

It ain’t my fault lightning speed MCU was a hoax man, you’ll live

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: ^ Look at him cry 😂😂

It ain’t my fault lightning speed MCU was a hoax man, you’ll live

If laughter=weeping to you. I can see why people are hesitant to trust your deluded judgement lol.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470  Edited By kataraaaa

@nassergrant19: remember when you lost the polls to me? Now you’re trying to bring up people that aren’t on your side? XD

Ain’t you the OP of the thread? Bro’s depression has reached new heights 🤣

Avatar image for galacticstarsee
Galacticstarsee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kataraaaa: stop trying to bully other people who are against your opinion man, it's immature and really just shows your integrity. No personal attacks just talk about the characters.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473  Edited By nassergrant19

@galacticstarsee:

stop trying to bully other people who are against your opinion man, it's immature and really just shows your integrity. No personal attacks just talk about the characters.

Yeah dude lost it along time ago after he got debunked several times. Now he’s unhinged lol. I wouldn’t bother with him if I were you.

Now I think imma do myself a favor and let the rest of the thread handle it from here.

Peace out.

No Caption Provided
kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By kataraaaa

@nassergrant19: in the past month everything you were pushing for half a year got debunked and now you’re mad the majority vote isn’t on your side 💀, remember when you had a mental breakdown because I called Thor fodder to Hela?

But yeah you probably should stop false advertising as the OP of the thread… I’d be mad too if I were in your shoes XD

Vegito315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has better stats in everything besides speed. Shame Adam ain't gonna get more feats cus Gunn snapped that universe out of existence

ForgoodZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ba wins, thor just isnt on this type of level

Gohan678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I knew Kataraa was not to be take seriously when he said Quill can beat Adam Warlock.

You cannot make this shit up.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Could go either way

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shafamalam: You seem very interested in BA, would you like to take me on a CaV..? Thor vs BA?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: lmao Good Joke he's not snapping Thors neck Thors also stronger more powerful and far more durable Gor that backwards

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forgoodz: you are right Thors a tier above BA

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@jurance: Black Adam doesn't have many good quantifiable striking or AP feats. He's implied to be very powerful but seems to be solidly an LA mid-tier due to his AP.

Thor survived the neutron star (very hot, should tank lightning) and took hits from Hulk many times. I don't think Adam hits harder than Hulk and his lightning won't do much imo.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Not strong enough to do any of those. And his lightning isn't better than a neutron star beam (maybe slightly hotter but it doesn't work like a beam since it's lightning.)

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is superior in all stats honestly, except speed

Strength: Resisted Bifrost, Pulled Benatar on MFTL cruising mode, and moved the Rings of Nidavellir > Lifting a giant statue

Durability: Took punches from Thanos and the energy of Nidavellir to the face > Fighting Sabacc

Speed is where they are closer but Thor's reacted to faster things than BA on record, so this is likely a stomp in Thor's favor.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486  Edited By Jurance

@thespartanb345t said:

@jurance: Black Adam doesn't have many good quantifiable striking or AP feats. He's implied to be very powerful but seems to be solidly an LA mid-tier due to his AP.

Thor survived the neutron star (very hot, should tank lightning) and took hits from Hulk many times. I don't think Adam hits harder than Hulk and his lightning won't do much imo.

He knocked out Atom Smasher in one hit who tanked this:

No Caption Provided

Thor hardly has any good feats where he no-sells stuff.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance: Thor tanked Sokovia which was far larger, just pointing out.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance: Ah okay, forgot how big that explosion was in the film. Pretty good feat then.

I would still say he's below Thor tbh. Thor tanked Sokovia exploding, which isn't necessarily city-level but is probably better than the Eternium explosion. He also tanked Hulk's hits, and you know how significant people think Hulk rocking Surtur is.

Thor probably would have a hard time tagging him though.

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_el_batson said:

Black Adam is leagues faster but his lightning and strength is getting heavily overrated.

Adam wins on speed alone but Thor won’t make it easy.

Black Adam's lightning was way better, each of his big blasts were all bigger than Thor's biggest on the tiny asteroid in space. Also Adam's statue feat is leagues better than any of Thor's strength feats in L&T where he is shown to be training, and having to use large effort on much lighter weight.

A power Thor could either take control of or get a boost from.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: Sokovia explosion is definitely city level or at least large town-small city given that most of it was vaporized. Thor did not tank it though, he got knocked out cold for an unknown amount of time. Surtur was only 300M tall and all Hulk did was stagger him, we don't even know how much Surtur weighed but he seemed like 100K-200K tons max honestly. That's not as impressive as BA knocking out Atom Smasher.

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle:

Bro just be lying so hard it’s painful to see…

Hulk isn’t comparable to Adam in striking at all… Also Adam lifted the statue with no effort Thor struggled to do any of his lifting feats he was even struggling to hold a statue head in LT… Took punches from Thanos? Lmao he was bleeding and knocked out but I guess since he survived he tanked them right 🤣🤣🤣…

Speed isn’t even close at all… Thor is Super soldier level in terms of fighting speed Adam blitzed Hawkman all over the place casually and he reacted to lighting

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance:

Sokovia explosion is no where near city level it was only a mile and a half worth of land and he was ko’d

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sokovia was multi city block level

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moosixer said:

@goldeneagle:

Bro just be lying so hard it’s painful to see…

Hulk isn’t comparable to Adam in striking at all…

Last I checked, the consensus is that Hulk punching Surtur was above any striking feats in the DCEU.

Also Adam lifted the statue with no effort Thor struggled to do any of his lifting feats he was even struggling to hold a statue head in LT…

When did Thor struggle with a statue head in L&T? If you mean this scene,

No Caption Provided

Then that is wrong as it has been debunked for almost a year now. Thor was lifting ~170 tons there.

He caught it falling from a hundred feet up, about. This means he put out ~5098 tons of force. Therefore, showing that if he had actually struggled like people are saying, with 170 tons, he would have been squashed by it falling 100 feet.

Took punches from Thanos? Lmao he was bleeding and knocked out but I guess since he survived he tanked them right 🤣🤣🤣…

Since Thanos's punches are light years above anybody from the DCEU, just surviving them is > tanking anybody's punch from DC.

Speed isn’t even close at all… Thor is Super soldier level in terms of fighting speed Adam blitzed Hawkman all over the place casually and he reacted to lighting

Thor statuing a Super Soldier
Thor statuing a Super Soldier
Thor blocking MHS shards from Hela
Thor blocking MHS shards from Hela
And again
And again
Blocking a beam of light
Blocking a beam of light
Blocking Loki's energy blasts which went from cloud to ground level in 16 frames, making it between mach 8, and 300
Blocking Loki's energy blasts which went from cloud to ground level in 16 frames, making it between mach 8, and 300

Thor reacting to something that literally caused a sonic boom
Thor reacting to something that literally caused a sonic boom

That is above SS level if you ask me.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance:Thor never got KOd from Sokovia. A common misunderstanding. He just lost Mjolnir, so fell in the water. You can clearly see his arm start paddling

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496  Edited By rajjarsalt
@jurance said:

@thespartanb345t said:

He knocked out Atom Smasher in one hit who tanked this:

No Caption Provided

Thor hardly has any good feats where he no-sells stuff.

Atom Smasher is more durable than Odin's son because Black Adam blew up some Eternium deposits? As if. This goofy argument is legit saying "Black Adam's punch > Atom Smasher > Black Adam's lightning" which is circular given what happened to Sabbac.

Behold then, as Thor no-sells a burst of the Odin-Force that he contained in a vortex summoned by Mjolnir.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle:

He clearly was struggling with that if you actually watch the scene you can clearly hear the mince in his voice while holding the statue head and 170 tons should be feather weight to him according to your calcs…

Based on what to be exact? Cause they ko’d Thor made him bleed? Thor blunt force durability has always been terrible the Hulk made him bleed with a punch… Ultron made him bleed when he beat him up etc… Superman or Black Adam punches> Thanos punches.

You do realize that was from Mach 4 quicksilver perspective and Thor was also moving in slow motion right? Blocking light? Are you implying that’s a lightspeed reaction feat cause it’s photons? Lol I thought this argument died with Wanda? Remember when she blocked Monica photon blast and people said it was lightspeed but we could see captain Carter in the background moving just as fast as the photon blast 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also I guess anyone who’s ever reacted to Ironman blast are lightspeedsters as well 🤣 do you see the inconsistency here? Thor most consistent speed feats are super soldier level and that’s just facts he was statued by a Mach 4 speedster

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moosixer said:

@goldeneagle:

He clearly was struggling with that if you actually watch the scene you can clearly hear the mince in his voice while holding the statue head and 170 tons should be feather weight to him according to your calcs…

He says "Go guys, I've got it" then proceeds to throw it, again showing that he was no struggling. Why are you even arguing this? The fact that he caught it debunks it. It should be featherweight and it is feather weight. If you are gonna use this as an anti feat, I can point out that Superman was visually struggling with a rocket capsule

No Caption Provided

Based on what to be exact? Cause they ko’d Thor made him bleed? Thor blunt force durability has always been terrible the Hulk made him bleed with a punch… Ultron made him bleed when he beat him up etc… Superman or Black Adam punches> Thanos punches.

Because they broke Dr Strange's energy shields which took attacks from Dormammu, Strange Supreme, and Wanda. Because they oneshot vibranium which can no sell city busting energies reverberating through them. Because it oneshot Iron Man's armor that could take attacks from the Power Stone, and yes. Because it could harm Thor.

Hulk made a weaker version of Thor bleed. We see a stronger verion of them fight later and Hulk's punches do not draw anything.

Ultron has no striking anti feats, so using him to lowball Thor is a dead end.

You do realize that was from Mach 4 quicksilver perspective and Thor was also moving in slow motion right?

According to what is that Mach 4? Those laser beams in the scene are light speed according to two seperate sources.

Blocking light? Are you implying that’s a lightspeed reaction feat cause it’s photons? Lol I thought this argument died with Wanda? Remember when she blocked Monica photon blast and people said it was lightspeed but we could see captain Carter in the background moving just as fast as the photon blast 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah. That's what photon means. When is Captain Carter moving in relation to the blasts? I just watched the scene. I did not see that happen.

also I guess anyone who’s ever reacted to Ironman blast are lightspeedsters as well 🤣 do you see the inconsistency here?

To his laser blasts. Yeah. Again, that's how it works.

Thor most consistent speed feats are super soldier level and that’s just facts he was statued by a Mach 4 speedster

I gave you like 6 other feats that are at least mach 1. You did not respond to any of them, showing you have no counter, and that you do not truly believe Thor is SS speed.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor beats This clown with 1 arm

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldeneagle:

none of them doesn;t have combat speed and never lifted 100k t . Nidavelir feats wasn't about lifting rings, that was about cracking mechanism which lets the rings to work. It doesn't matter what director said if this wasn't showed on screen)

I'll take it here. CM, Thor and Thanos all have feats that allow them to beat BA

They each have combat speed, first of all, that should allow them to react to BA

Thor

Reacts to Hela's blades which can move at mach 33
Reacts to Hela's blades which can move at mach 33
And does it again
And does it again
Reacts to Vision and hits him before he can react
Reacts to Vision and hits him before he can react
Who reacted to Vision's mach 400 energy blasts
Who reacted to Vision's mach 400 energy blasts
Fought Hela
Fought Hela
Who lightning times/Another feat that is almost exactly mach 400
Who lightning times/Another feat that is almost exactly mach 400

CM

Blitzes Thanos
Blitzes Thanos
Reacts to and catches a missile moving at ~mach 20,850
Reacts to and catches a missile moving at ~mach 20,850
Her variant, with the exact same backstory, so therefore power level, fights Party Thor who moves relative to her photon blasts
Her variant, with the exact same backstory, so therefore power level, fights Party Thor who moves relative to her photon blasts

Thanos

Moves relative and slows down, to a blaster that shoots sonic blasts, lasers, and plasma
Moves relative and slows down, to a blaster that shoots sonic blasts, lasers, and plasma
Reacts to CM's photon blasts
Reacts to CM's photon blasts
Slightly reacts to CM's bullrush
Slightly reacts to CM's bullrush

They are stronger

Thor

Beats Thor
Beats Thor
Creates shockwaves larger than Black Adam ever has with his hits
Creates shockwaves larger than Black Adam ever has with his hits
Again
Again
Even his AoE blast shook a superdense moon, which requires far more energy than BA's put out with his AoE. Visually it looks unimpressive, but that does not factor in the fact that it had its own gravitational field.
Even his AoE blast shook a superdense moon, which requires far more energy than BA's put out with his AoE. Visually it looks unimpressive, but that does not factor in the fact that it had its own gravitational field.

Does this which was calced at ~17,403,449 tons, which is much more than 100,000
Does this which was calced at ~17,403,449 tons, which is much more than 100,000
And pulled the Benatar while in FTL mode, which, in tons was calculated at ~ 21499016897374597120
And pulled the Benatar while in FTL mode, which, in tons was calculated at ~ 21499016897374597120

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel belly flops into spaceships. These spaceships went, visually, around the length of the spaceship in ~3 seconds, or 0.33333 km/s. They should weigh no less than 10,000 pounds, and she went through it over a span of its length which looks to be around 2 meters, so she no sold ~14163 tons of force, meaning she could definitely rep 100,000 tons
Captain Marvel belly flops into spaceships. These spaceships went, visually, around the length of the spaceship in ~3 seconds, or 0.33333 km/s. They should weigh no less than 10,000 pounds, and she went through it over a span of its length which looks to be around 2 meters, so she no sold ~14163 tons of force, meaning she could definitely rep 100,000 tons
She also did this, which has been calced in tons at ~ 948,336,078,069
She also did this, which has been calced in tons at ~ 948,336,078,069

I don't even need her other feats

Thanos

First off, Thanos scales above them, but even ignoring that, we have

Breaking Dr Strange's shield
Breaking Dr Strange's shield
Doing it to another sorcerer
Doing it to another sorcerer

That's about it though outside scaling

I don't need to touch their durability since it scales. Also, Thor did have to move the rings in order to crack the ice. The ice would not crack if Thor didn't move them.