DCEU Batman vs Phase 1 MCU Captain America

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DCEU Batman vs Phase 1 MCU Captain America (183 votes)

Batman 28%
Captain America 72%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Standard gear for Bats, but he's in his 2nd Justice League suit

• 
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Cap from Avengers? He still wins.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JL Bats beats current Cap with high diff, this Cap gets smacked up.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FirestormFate1919

I think Bruce could definitely win this, especially with gear. Cap kinda jumped up a level near the Winter Soldier era, when he was working actively with Shield, he seemed significantly less killed prior to that.

Phase 2/3 Cap would definitely drop Bruce.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Captain America.

Steve caught up to a submersible and punched through its glass while underwater. He was taking out Chitauri soldiers with ease in Avengers.

Steve wins decisively.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap still wins. Better physically and has a shield that renders all of Batman's gear useless

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With gear, I can see Bats getting the win here. Though Batman's lack of reflex feats would make it hard.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins just with a lot more difficulty than he would currently .

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry, that Batman has not been very impressive to me. He hasn't shown any major skill(even the warehouse scene in BvS) wasn't a huge amount of skill. The best he has ever done was against Superman when he had time to prep the Kryptonite. He struggled with a single Parademon, something even this Cap would not do considering the fact he was taking on multiple Chitauri at the same time. Cap still wins this unless maybe if Batman got his mech suit.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Amcu

I'll still take Steve in a fight. Even back than he has the physical advantage imo. He was actually really strong back than.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Batman. Net gun. Explosives.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: wow cap was really strong by then .well i change My opinion, this fight could go either way

Batman has the gadgets while captain América the physichals

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu:

I'll still take Steve in a fight. Even back than he has the physical advantage imo. He was actually really strong back than.

I don't see why Batman can't replicate either of those. He has lifted people off their feet with one arm and ragdolled them just as casually.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: wow cap was really strong by then .well i change My opinion, this fight could go either way

Batman has the gadgets while captain América the physichals

Indeed but Steve has the Shield too and I think he was pretty fast even back than.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@amcu:

I don't see why Batman can't replicate either of those. He has lifted people off their feet with one arm and ragdolled them just as casually.

I don't recall him ever doing anything like the first gif I posted. The second one maybe but I doubt even it. This is likely his best striking feat if I'm not mistaken.

No Caption Provided

That feat is impressive but I don't think its as good as either of the feats I posted. Here you can see the distance Batman was from the whole in the ground and it isn't that far.

No Caption Provided

Now that feat is made more impressive by the fact that the guy was moving towards Batman but I still don't think is comparable to those feats. In the second one Steve flipped his whole body casually and he went very very high. He also looked like he was going to go pretty far but we don't see. I definitely cannot see Batman doing the first one. This one.

No Caption Provided

I'm not great at judging distances but looking at it by the way the guy was rising in the first image and how far he was from the camera in the next image where Steve is actually off screen. I'd estimate that at 30 feet minimum. And he did that with a casual kick like you would kick a ball. No momentum or extra force. I could be forgetting but I don't recall seeing Batman ever do anything like that.

As far as pure strength Steve has some impressive rag dolling feats himself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His most impressive showing in phase one is braking the locks on a secure Shield door. I can't find the video but I know he did it. I personally think that puts him soundly above Batman in strength.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mexcomics2078

@amcu: If cap use his advantages(physicals , shield) he could win but if Batman use his gadgets efficiently he could win too. I think this fight depends about how the characters are willing to fight each other

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: If cap use hiz advantages(physicals , shield) he could win but if Batman use his gadgets efficiently he could win too. I think this fight dependa about how the characters are willing to fight each other

True.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unskilled Cap vs Batman with all his gear?

Batman got this.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Batman in a great fight.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Batman was ragdolling Parademons with his kicks. I'd say that's more impressive than ragdolling men. Cap is still likely ahead of him in strength, but gap isn't huge.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@amcu: Batman was ragdolling Parademons with his kicks. I'd say that's more impressive than ragdolling men. Cap is still likely ahead of him in strength, but gap isn't huge.

That's true. I see Steve winning but it is a very close match up. I think Steve's shield will help him though and he can use it up close in melee where it will do serious damage to Batman. I also Think that Cap is still faster even without his more modern speed feats.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:
@rbt said:

That's true. I see Steve winning but it is a very close match up. I think Steve's shield will help him though and he can use it up close in melee where it will do serious damage to Batman. I also Think that Cap is still faster even without his more modern speed feats.

This could go either way, IMO. Batman has gear that can give him pretty decent advantage from range(explosives and electrified net) but he lacks speed and awareness feats to suggest he can dodge a shield toss indefinitely.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Honestly could go either way.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

This could go either way, IMO. Batman has gear that can give him pretty decent advantage from range(explosives and electrified net) but he lacks speed and awareness feats to suggest he can dodge a shield toss indefinitely.

Very true. I do think that he might be able to deal with the explosive with his shield.

No Caption Provided

That did hurt Cap but I don't think Batman's explosives seem nearly as large or as powerful as that one. Still this is a close match up. I don't remember how fast the net is but Steve might struggle to counter it.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way but I'd back Cap in a tough fight. As per the above GIF he could certainly take a beating back then and he still has a decent edge in displayed physicals. The gear advantage for Bat's makes it close but I think Steve should more often then not be able to overcome it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a82516fb1df0
deactivated-5a82516fb1df0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While current Bats is way more experienced and skilled than pre-WS Cap, the latter still has a significant stat advantage sufficient enough to overcome that difference and not to mention, a nigh indestructible shield which is almost a perfect counter to Bats' gear, which is why I'm inclined to go with Cap for a majority, although I could still see Bats taking a few if he uses his gear smartly and manages to disarm Cap and keep his shield away from him for the majority of the fight.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By modernww2fare
@amcu said:
@rbt said:

@amcu:

I don't recall him ever doing anything like the first gif I posted. The second one maybe but I doubt even it. This is likely his best striking feat if I'm not mistaken.

No Caption Provided

That feat is impressive but I don't think its as good as either of the feats I posted. Here you can see the distance Batman was from the whole in the ground and it isn't that far.

No Caption Provided

Now that feat is made more impressive by the fact that the guy was moving towards Batman but I still don't think is comparable to those feats. In the second one Steve flipped his whole body casually and he went very very high. He also looked like he was going to go pretty far but we don't see. I definitely cannot see Batman doing the first one. This one.

No Caption Provided

I'm not great at judging distances but looking at it by the way the guy was rising in the first image and how far he was from the camera in the next image where Steve is actually off screen. I'd estimate that at 30 feet minimum. And he did that with a casual kick like you would kick a ball. No momentum or extra force. I could be forgetting but I don't recall seeing Batman ever do anything like that.

As far as pure strength Steve has some impressive rag dolling feats himself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His most impressive showing in phase one is braking the locks on a secure Shield door. I can't find the video but I know he did it. I personally think that puts him soundly above Batman in strength.

Here's a better one:

No Caption Provided
FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FlashingSabre

Cap still ragdolls him.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@modernww2fare: Thanks I had forgotten that feat. Its very impressive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

JL Bats beats current Cap with high diff, this Cap gets smacked up.

How cause he survived a pimp slap from Supes?

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Gear. Parademons who effortlessly tore off parts of the batmobile and sent him flying couldnt get out of his net in the opening scene. He would trap him, stick a nade on his face boom, simple. OP hasnt specified location which means this is in a populated city block I think so theres definitely loads of walls.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

@_kingoflatveria: Gear. Parademons who effortlessly tore off parts of the batmobile and sent him flying couldnt get out of his net in the opening scene. He would trap him, stick a nade on his face boom, simple. OP hasnt specified location which means this is in a populated city block I think so theres definitely loads of walls.

except Cap has dealt with all of his gear and why can't Cap oneshot him first with a shield throw to his perfect chin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with only Phase 1 feats, Cap still wins almost effortlessly.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: Hes not getting out of that net though. Supes hit him on his mouth didnt even make him bleed or disrupt his speech, no way in hell is a single shield smash on his chin one shotting him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

@_kingoflatveria: Hes not getting out of that net though. Supes hit him on his mouth didnt even make him bleed or disrupt his speech, no way in hell is a single shield smash on his chin one shotting him.

supes hit him on the part where there was armor. Cap is accurant as hell with that thing and he can throw it hard enough to pierce Ultron 2. It's either piercing him or oneshotting him. Also the net is a pretty big stretch. Cap could easily aim dodge that thing as he has shown before.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By tj849

@_kingoflatveria: Nope it was on the mouth, do you have a pic for this?. Bats would just dodge the throw effortlessly, I mean he did evade Doomsday and his HV. He cant dodge it if bruce uses one of those stun things he used in the warehouse just before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

@_kingoflatveria: Nope it was on the mouth, do you have a pic for this?. Bats would just dodge the throw effortlessly, I mean he did evade Doomsday and his HV. He cant dodge it if bruce uses one of those stun things he used in the warehouse just before.

he slapped the side of his face.

Loading Video...

just look at it.

Stun things, you mean the explosives with like 4 second count down. Cap already reacted to something similar in Civil War when Crossbones tossed a bomb on his shield.

What feats does Batman have of reacting to projectiles as fast as Cap's shield?

EDIT: He even blocks it to a degree

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a closer fight than if DCEU Batman was fighting current MCU Cap, but I’d still back Cap to get the win more often than not here. This Cap isn’t as skilled as the current incarnation but he’s still skilled enough, stronger, hits harder than Batman and his shield is a great defense against Batman’s gear/weapons.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

Loading Video...

just look at it.

Stun things, you mean the explosives with like 4 second count down. Cap already reacted to something similar in Civil War when Crossbones tossed a bomb on his shield.

What feats does Batman have of reacting to projectiles as fast as Cap's shield?

EDIT: He even blocks it to a degree

This vids quality is crap lol. You can see Bruce brace just before he gets whacked on the mouth and it looks like the centre of his face to me.

He can use them implicitly. He has smoke nades as well to assist him.

What feats does Batman have of reacting to projectiles as fast as Cap's shield

Umm...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: all of those instances are aim dodging cept for evading Doomsday's bullrush which is just honest PIS lol

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849: you are telling me the guy who could react to a superman bullrush and could jump Islands

No Caption Provided

had trouble tagging Batman lol

playerx-tr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LDM

Still Cap. DCEU Batman is overrated as f*ck. One movie has him beating fodders while being tagged a shit load amount of time and struggling a lot while the other one has him straight up get his ass handed to him. I can’t believe this joke of a Batman is being compared to a guy who completely shits all over him in every aspect. Any Cap after WS has the ability to stomp him 10/10

KenKenKillTiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap in a good fight depending on how Batman uses his gadgets.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Amendment50

I don't get why people think characters have gained some kind of power increase every time they get better feats.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, but post Winter Soldier-Captain America would own him.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rogueshadow  Moderator

I don't get why people think characters have gained some kind of power increase every time they get better feats.

It's more skill and experience with MCU Cap.