User Lists: 0

Bruce gets shot and dies for being an enemy of freedom

LockdownLarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

If it's Batfleck Peacemaker gets ragdolled like one of them warehouse goons.

Batman vs Bloodsport would be a much more interesting fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Peacemaker can shoot Bruce in the mouth from the distance he could win this, he's a very precise shooter so it's not a reach.

Peacemaker is just as strong as Bruce but nowhere close as good as in skills and intelligence, Bruce would win if not stomp when they get into H2H.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lockdownlarry: Peacemaker was pretty strong through, capable of ragdolling Flag. I'm curious to how skillful he will be in his show.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Cena headshots him.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#7 frozen  Moderator

Is that even Batfleck in the picture? Looks like Kevin Porter's Batinthesun version.

Anyway depends where this takes place. If its somewhere such as the warehouse then Batman's stealth could help him get close. If it goes to H2H, Batman will stomp given that Peacemaker was matched by Flagg.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peacemaker blowns up his head horribly. I think he can hang in h2h due to comparable physichals

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

I’d say peacemaker wins at range or up close.

He had decent weapons for both occasions.

And he is certainly not lacking in skill or stats.

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: He nearly lost that fight if it had not been for the piece Of glass he got his hands on

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is getting ridiculous. Peacemaker is peak human strong, sure, but so is Batfleck. Bruce is more well trained, he's supposed to be high end street level, while Peacemaker got caught so obviously he's not on Bruce's level

kryp_silmaril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously batman stomps

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure IN-UNIVERSE Batman would ragdoll the entirety of the Suicide Squad... Also, is Peacemaker meant to be any close to Harley? cause she already lost to the Bat...

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By heiqn

Peacemaker clowns with gear

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peacemaker wrecks with that new helmet

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure IN-UNIVERSE Batman would ragdoll the entirety of the Suicide Squad... Also, is Peacemaker meant to be any close to Harley? cause she already lost to the Bat...

You haven't seen his first few episodes, have you?

He is not only insanely durable, most certainly in the super human category, but also has tech that would make MCU Iron Man jealous.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: yeah, I actually watched the show hahaha...

By feats, yeah Peacemaker could make him cry...

However, it's so hard for me to actually picture something like that would happen, you know? I mean, Peacemaker got ragdolled by Judomaster, and by Universe logic, I do still think Batsy should have enough to demolish them both at the same time...

However, feats wise, I can't say Batman would win in a random encounter...

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: yeah, I actually watched the show hahaha...

By feats, yeah Peacemaker could make him cry...

However, it's so hard for me to actually picture something like that would happen, you know? I mean, Peacemaker got ragdolled by Judomaster, and by Universe logic, I do still think Batsy should have enough to demolish them both at the same time...

However, feats wise, I can't say Batman would win in a random encounter...

Judomaster is also clearly superhuman, so that isn't exactly a anti-feat.

IDK, I don't think there is anything Batman can do to him that he hasn't already experienced with the Butterfly. DCEU bats is pretty much all muscle, but he isn't super human like the Butterfly was. He also isn't as skilled or agile as Judomaster.

Yolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Peacemaker can shoot Bruce in the mouth from the distance he could win this, he's a very precise shooter so it's not a reach.

Peacemaker is just as strong as Bruce but nowhere close as good as in skills and intelligence, Bruce would win if not stomp when they get into H2H.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
@yolt said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

Naw any CQC ends with Batman being fodderized by that helmet,

No Caption Provided

Peacemaker negs.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im glad John Cena found his nitch in life. Like to see more Elbas character, but then his character was kinda of a knock off Deadshot. Which funny enough Elba did a better job as Roland in Dark Tower.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online
Loading Video...

Still Peacemaker.

ArbitraryFear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ArbitraryFear

I think there are some serious delusions here. The character of Batman, Bruce Wayne, would absolutely destroy Peacemaker 10/10 times. This isn't something to be compared in terms of the show or different iterations of the characters, whether it be Batfleck or Keaton or Conroy or the comics...whoever. On paper, Batman should be able to handle every character in the Peacemaker show with relative ease. Peacemaker, the show version for example, seems extremely durable. Let's use Batfleck as a counterpart, he's honestly more durable as he was thrown through buildings and through his own Bat Symbol. People keep bringing up that helmet that exploded the Butterfly, but he was scrambling to find it after losing to her and got lucky. Do you think Batman of all people is going to waste that much time to put himself in a position to lose to a one off extreme weapon like that? He doesn't have to be as enhanced as the Butterfly to make quicker work of Peacemaker with pressure points, let alone his standard gear. If Bruce felt like for one second the fight was going to turn in Peacemaker's favor from a physical standpoint, which I don't think it would due to Bruce's massive skill advantage, he'd just use some hyper-sonics, gas, poison dart or exploding batarangs to end the scuffle quickly and efficiently. This is freaking Batman we're talking about here. Sure, some people over hype Batman's capabilites to an unrealistic extreme, but his feats over 80 years put him on a level of a select few. Peacemaker would wake up only to look down on some cheesy looking bat shaped handcuffs and yell: "Fuck!! Fuckin' pussy!" Batman would be on to bigger and better things already. Peacemaker is a great show, very James Gunn, but the character Peacemaker does not belong in the same sentence as The Batman. I don't care if we're talking show, comics, video games, etc. No version of Peacemaker should be more than a slight annoyance to him.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@arbitraryfear:

Thats not how feats work, DCEU Batman diesnt get the feats or the gear of his comic counter part… not has he actually shown more skill than peacemaker.. also peacemaker starts with his helmet on in this fight, not 400 meters apart with it in his car.

ArbitraryFear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Yes I understand the circumstances. Batman wins. It doesn't say he gets the specific helmet that exploded the enhanced hippie chick. Peacemaker is cool, badass, and funny. He's not Batman. He'd fuck around too much. Batman is quick and efficient, he doesn't have time for games. I go with Batman in this fight regardless. Peacemaker is a B lister. A cool one, but still a B lister. Batman nearly killed Superman, brought him back to life, and helped saved the world. Regardless of what anyone else says or thinks, my mind won't change on this particular battle.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@arbitraryfear:

If you mind can’t be changed then OK I guess.

And that helmet is current gear.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morgadc1887

Gee, batman who literally beat superman? Yeah he stomps peacemaker easily, this thread is stupid

Name one feat peacemaker has that compares to beating one of the strongest, most OP characters in the dceu??

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morgadc1887

@death4bunnies: that helmet is not standard gear (love how you disingenuously changed it to "current gear" instead of what OP says which is "standard gear") he has an array of helmets, and this is a random encounter, how can you be sure he'd be wearing that one? Also, has peacemaker done anything equivalent to beating superman in a fight? If peacemaker gets that specific helmet because he has used it in the show, batman gets his superman fighting suit, and he dominates easily

I believe peacemakers standard helmet is just bulletproof, also

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: lol @ batman not being as skilled as judomaster hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: lol @ batman not being as skilled as judomaster hahahahahahahahahahahaha

He isn't. Not even remotely. Not quite sure how you don't understand that. Have you not seen the show? Or do you just not understand what the word Skill means?

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: didn’t Batman defeat a bunch of mercs and kill tons of Parademons capable of ripping off parts of the Batmobile?

Pretty sure Bruce is more skilled based on feats.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bats

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would've beat Peacemakers ass even if he did have the helmet

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: didn’t Batman defeat a bunch of mercs and kill tons of Parademons capable of ripping off parts of the Batmobile?

Pretty sure Bruce is more skilled based on feats.

He beat most of them with gadgets. In hand to hand, Judomaster would destroy him. There isn't much skill to DCEU bats. Hes basically a brawler. There really isn't a live action batman that would compare to Judomaster in skill, aside from maybe Titans batman, who might be the actual best interpretation of the character.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah for one of the more outrageous shows out there, PM characters are surprisingly grounded in terms of their physical feats. The fact that PM struggled to jump down from those balconies in that 1st episode is enough to convince me most live action street levelers would beat him.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah for one of the more outrageous shows out there, PM characters are surprisingly grounded in terms of their physical feats. The fact that PM struggled to jump down from those balconies in that 1st episode is enough to convince me most live action street levelers would beat him.

PM Characters are not at all grounded. They are almost all superhuman in terms of physical feats, especially durability.

Peacemakers episode 1 fight showed that he is unquestionably superhuman in durability.

Judomaster has superhuman strength, and durability. He was ragdolling people with ease and nearly killed people 4x his size with single hits, which makes everyone else he hits scale up to superhuman as well, not making them grounded at all.

Vigilante took a grenade to the chest and while it messed him up, he was relatively fine like 30 seconds later.