• 76 results
Avatar image for the_fallen_lord
#1 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1254 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

This is DCEU Batman vs a random fodder Mirakuru soldier from CW Slade Wilson's army.

Rules:

• Random encounter. No knowledge. No prep.
  • Standard gears for Bruce. Mirakuru soldier is unarmed.
  • Win by any means.
  • Fight takes place in BvS warehouse. Starts 40 ft apart.

#2 Posted by AngelJax (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce's standard gear wouldn't even tickle a Mirakuru user.

Avatar image for celestialknight
#3 Posted by CelestialKnight (645 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah with these given conditions, I don't see how Bruce can kill one.

#4 Edited by Xerolot (2245 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the soldier

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
#5 Posted by LarcadeDragneel (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Weren't even the average soldiers really strong and had incredible durability?

#6 Posted by Dre_Savage (4909 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been a while since I've watched that season of Arrow, but as strong as the Mirakuru soldiers are, I can't see them beating Bats. He may not outmuscle them or win a blow for blow battle, but btw trapping the soldier and just thinking faster, I'm sure he'd come up with something.

#7 Edited by Wewlad80 (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

You know....That would be pretty hilarious watching a Bad cosplay deathstroke beating Batman unconscious

#8 Posted by Flash9865 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#9 Posted by Mial42 (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

@wewlad80 said:

You know....That would be pretty hilarious watching a Bad cosplay deathstroke beating Batman unconscious

#10 Posted by lubub55 (6697 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirakuru soldier stomps.

#11 Posted by highaccuser (29622 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirakuru.

#12 Edited by RBT (13268 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirakuru.

#13 Posted by jashro44 (42163 posts) - - Show Bio

Oliver took out 2 mirakuru soldiers with one explosive when he saved Cupid IIRC. I can see batman winning if he fights smart and avoids hand to hand.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for ithemanwithoutfeari
#14 Posted by ITheManWithoutFearI (2730 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

Batman.

#15 Posted by lubub55 (6697 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Oliver took out 2 mirakuru soldiers with one explosive when he saved Cupid IIRC. I can see batman winning if he fights smart and avoids hand to hand.

Cupid wasn't in season 2.

#16 Posted by lubub55 (6697 posts) - - Show Bio

And yeah, Batman gets killed in one punch.

#17 Posted by the_fallen_lord (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

Bwahahahaha.

#18 Posted by lubub55 (6697 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

Bwahahahaha.

What's so funny about facts? If regular mercenaries can stagger Batman, there's no reason why he can take hits from people dozens of times stronger than them. Arguments and laughs are not interchangeable, though I guess this is all that's available since no argument to the contrary can be made otherwise.

#19 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@lubub55 said:

Bwahahahaha.

What's so funny about facts? If regular mercenaries can stagger Batman, there's no reason why he can take hits from people dozens of times stronger than them. Arguments and laughs are not interchangeable, though I guess this is all that's available since no argument to the contrary can be made otherwise.

Oliver has been beaten unconscious by regular people. So by your logic he should've been killed every time he got hit by a Mirakuru user. I get it that you don't like Batman but this is reaching.

#20 Posted by lubub55 (6697 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord: Now you're just trying to lowball. Oliver isn't relevant to this fight at all. Mirakuru users have their own quantifiable feats that can't be debated and don't scale off of Oliver. If he tanks them, then good for him, he's very durable. Batman doesn't have a single durability feat to suggest he can take even one punch from a Mirakuru user. The only time he's been KO'ed by a regular human without context like it being a stealth attack is with Malcolm Merlyn, who has the striking power to damage metal. And that is outnumbered by all the times he's done things like tank multiple hits from Mirakuru users, take blitzes from The Flash, getting up after being dive-bombed by Atom and taking almost no damage from people well above human levels of strength like Stardust and Dominators. Trying to find isolated cases of him being knocked out by mooks which are clearly low showings, and then using that to justify he has low durability and Mirakuru users must have low striking power by extension for failing to kill him is a terrible argument. But like I said, Oliver has no relevance to this "Fight".

#21 Posted by uugieboogie (11459 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:
@jashro44 said:

Cupid wasn't in season 2.

There was a flashback showing how they met which tecnically took place in Season 2.

Loading Video...

#22 Posted by uugieboogie (11459 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I agree with this. The Mirakuru soldiers were just skillless brutes so I see no reason why Bruce couldn't win if he played smart.

#23 Posted by Shazam99 (265 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Bruce can put one of them down with Standard Gear.

He'd give em hell, but he'd lose. Ollie's explosives are much stronger than any of the ones we saw Bruce use, so I don't think those can be counted on.

#24 Posted by lubub55 (6697 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Black_Arrow (9045 posts) - - Show Bio

If Malcolm can put one of them down with a well placed arrow, I think that Batman can do the same with the grappling hook.

#26 Posted by uugieboogie (11459 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by RBT (13268 posts) - - Show Bio

If Malcolm can put one of them down with a well placed arrow, I think that Batman can do the same with the grappling hook.

Malcolm's arrows were mentioned to be superior to Oliver's. And Oliver's arrows easily penetrate hard steel. Batarang would just bounce off of the Mirakuru soldier's skin.

#28 Posted by jashro44 (42163 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Malcolm use the arrow as a shiva to slit ones throat? Not sure if Bruce could replicate that with the grapple gun.

Moderator Online
#29 Posted by uugieboogie (11459 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@black_arrow said:

Didn't Malcolm use the arrow as a shiva to slit ones throat? Not sure if Bruce could replicate that with the grapple gun.

He used an arrow and stabbed him in the back of the neck or head (can't tell). Bruce should be able to do the samething by shooting him with the grappling hook or he can use a batarang.

Loading Video...

#30 Posted by Black_Arrow (9045 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:
@black_arrow said:

No, he stabbed the Mirakuru soldier in the neck with an arrow:

No Caption Provided
@rbt said:
@black_arrow said:

Malcolm's arrows were mentioned to be superior to Oliver's. And Oliver's arrows easily penetrate hard steel. Batarang would just bounce off of the Mirakuru soldier's skin.

Yeah Oliver's arrow can do that while shooting with his powerful bow, but Malcolm didn't need that to pierce them, he just needed to use his strength. And Oliver could also do it with one of his mini arrow (the ones he throws at people):

No Caption Provided

I don't see why Batman couldn't do the same with his Grappling hook. He could probably also do it with a batarang:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

He clearly pierced the metal of the rifle and while watching the video to it seemed that he actually managed to cut the rifle with the batarang. If he can throw it that hard then he will be able to pierce the mirakuru soldiers.

#31 Edited by the_fallen_lord (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:

@the_fallen_lord: Now you're just trying to lowball. Oliver isn't relevant to this fight at all. Mirakuru users have their own quantifiable feats that can't be debated and don't scale off of Oliver. If he tanks them, then good for him, he's very durable. Batman doesn't have a single durability feat to suggest he can take even one punch from a Mirakuru user. The only time he's been KO'ed by a regular human without context like it being a stealth attack is with Malcolm Merlyn, who has the striking power to damage metal. And that is outnumbered by all the times he's done things like tank multiple hits from Mirakuru users, take blitzes from The Flash, getting up after being dive-bombed by Atom and taking almost no damage from people well above human levels of strength like Stardust and Dominators. Trying to find isolated cases of him being knocked out by mooks which are clearly low showings, and then using that to justify he has low durability and Mirakuru users must have low striking power by extension for failing to kill him is a terrible argument. But like I said, Oliver has no relevance to this "Fight".

No it's not a terrible argument. You're the one who's trying to isolate a case of Bruce getting staggered disregarding everything else he did in that fight. Remember him no-selling a knife stab to the shoulder and then pulling it out like a badass? But no, you had to point out a single instance where Bruce was staggered which I honestly don't remember. That is lowballing. The funniest part is that the only reason you could give for why Batman would get one shotted by a Mirakuru soldier is that since he was staggered by hits from regular humans, he cannot survive a hit from a Mirakuru guy and according to you that's a valid assumption, right? But when I said that Oliver has been staggered, hurt and bruised by hits from regular humans but was also not killed by hits from Mirakuru users, then it suddenly becomes irrelevant? How convenient. And Oliver's high-end showings don't mean squat when he has had as many low-end showings to contradict his high end ones, so you can't always hide behind them. So, unless you can give me a valid reason for why do you think a Mirakuru user can kill Batman in one hit, there's no point to this discussion.

#32 Posted by nickzambuto (27748 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@lubub55 said:

Bwahahahaha.

That was an impressive burn.

@lubub55 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:
@lubub55 said:

Bwahahahaha.

Oliver has been beaten unconscious by regular people. So by your logic he should've been killed every time he got hit by a Mirakuru user. I get it that you don't like Batman but this is reaching.

You're wrong. Oliver has only ever been beaten unconscious twice in the entire Flarrowverse - once by Deathstroke (super soldier) and once by Malcolm Merlyn, who could do it because he's better than Oliver in every way. Typically normal people aren't able to hurt Oliver. 90% of his rogues used bladed weapons for a reason, he's so tough that they need an advantage.

Oliver tanks a pool cue being broken over his shoulder without budging.

Oliver tanks multiple strikes from early Thea without budging.

Oliver tanks multiple punches and a Spartan kick from Huntress without budging.

Oliver gets kicked across the face by Cupid, budges, but slowly raises his head to reveal that all it did was make him angry.

#33 Posted by nickzambuto (27748 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think Batman has this though.

#34 Posted by RBT (13268 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: No reason to believe that fletches aren't made of same material as his arrows. When Oliver tried to stab Grundy in the leg, his arrow actually bent. That doesn't happen when he shoots arrow inside metals. So, strength behind the fletch wasn't the problem.

He clearly pierced the metal of the rifle and while watching the video to it seemed that he actually managed to cut the rifle with the batarang. If he can throw it that hard then he will be able to pierce the mirakuru soldiers.

IT just looked like the guy was thrown off by the power behind the batarang. I honestly don't see any piercing.

And Mirakuru soldiers are bulletproof to smaller caliber weapons like 9mm.

#35 Posted by lubub55 (6697 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fallen_lord: I'm not saying Batman gets one-shotted because he was staggered by regular mercenaries, (Though that does support it,) I'm saying he gets one-shotted because he has no durability feats to suggest he can tank punches from Mirakuru soldiers. We can't just say he can do it because there is no evidence he can't. When he gets staggered by mercenaries and doesn't have any durability feats to prove it's a low-showing, he gets one-shotted. If he had insanely high-end durability feats on top of that, I'd be inclined to agree with you, but he doesn't. That's the difference between him and Oliver. Oliver has low-showings similar to Batman being hurt by warehouse mercenaries, but he also has the feats I listed before to prove instances like that as low-showings and not representative of his usual ability. Batman getting staggered by mercenaries is not an isolated case that contradicts everything else he's done, it is consistent in the one fight we've seen him have. Tanking a knife stab is a pain tolerance feat and has nothing to do with durability. Maybe if the Mirakuru soldier decides to pull out a knife and stab Batman in the shoulder you'll have a point.

#36 Posted by uugieboogie (11459 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why Batman couldn't do the same with his Grappling hook. He could probably also do it with a batarang:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

I never even realized he cut the gun at all with the batarang damn.

#37 Posted by the_fallen_lord (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I'll take your word for it since you are the Arrowverse expert here. But if you read my next post then you can see that I took back what I said about Oliver getting beaten unconscious and replaced it with him being staggered, hurt and bruised by regular guys. Anyway I think you'd agree that saying a Mirakuru user can kill Batman in one hit because he was staggered by a hit from a regular guy, which I honestly don't remember, is a bit reaching.

#38 Posted by foxerdes (4623 posts) - - Show Bio

Soldier.

#39 Posted by Black_Arrow (9045 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@black_arrow: No reason to believe that fletches aren't made of same material as his arrows. When Oliver tried to stab Grundy in the leg, his arrow actually bent. That doesn't happen when he shoots arrow inside metals. So, strength behind the fletch wasn't the problem.

IT just looked like the guy was thrown off by the power behind the batarang. I honestly don't see any piercing.

No Caption Provided

I am going to break down the feat:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
  1. Here you have the Batarang flying through the air (It's almost white) and how the gun normally looks.
  2. Here you can see the batarang inside the rifle.
  3. Here the barrel of the gun is clearly bent to the left.
  4. Here you see the stock of the rifle in the guy's right hand.
  5. Here you see the stock on the right hand and a part of the rifle flying by his left side
  6. Finally you see the part of the gun falling to his left side.
  7. By the end of the gif he drops the stock and you can see it falling in front of him.

Oh and Mirakuru soldiers aren't really bullet proof but more like bullet resistant, the bullets pierce their skin but they stop at their muscles because of how dense they are. Then they heal with their healing factor.

Loading Video...

The bullet went right through Roy and Sara was using a handgun (probably with a 9mm bullet), that happened because where Sara shot Roy doesn't have that much muscle to stop the bullet.

So Batman could pierce the Mirakuru soldier in the weak points of his body like the throat.

#40 Posted by morleericks (10037 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd pick Batman actually

#41 Posted by RBT (13268 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: Alright, if anyone else tells me that the gun broke, I'll concede.

The bullet went right through Roy and Sara was using a handgun (probably with a 9mm bullet), that happened because where Sara shot Roy doesn't have that much muscle to stop the bullet.

So Batman could pierce the Mirakuru soldier in the weak points of his body like the throat.

She was using a 45 caliber bullet. Or a 50 caliber. I'll see if I can get the name of gun. A random Mirakuru soldier stood in middle of a precinct while cops poured 9mms into him and he didn't slow down at all.

#42 Posted by rogueshadow (23048 posts) - - Show Bio

I have little doubt that DCEU Batman will win this given more time, but even based on what we've seen I think he can pull this off.

#43 Posted by Black_Arrow (9045 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@black_arrow: Alright, if anyone else tells me that the gun broke, I'll concede.

She was using a 45 caliber bullet. Or a 50 caliber. I'll see if I can get the name of gun. A random Mirakuru soldier stood in middle of a precinct while cops poured 9mms into him and he didn't slow down at all.

Well all of those were body shots so it makes sense that a combination of pain tolerance, muscle density and healing factor, those shots wouldn't slow him down at all. Diggle shot Isabel 2 times in the chest near the heart and Slade gave her a little of his blood and as soon as the mirakuru took effect, Isabel woke up so the healing factor behind the Mirakuru must be insane.

I was reading Arrow season 2.5 and Caleb Green was pierced multiple times (though I think that they are potrayed incorrectly):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I think that Caleb shouldn't be feeling that much pain.

#44 Posted by DanielDaRipper (338 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirakuru

#46 Posted by TheSuperor (4637 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirakuru soldier, too durable

#47 Posted by the_wspanialy (1372 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirakuru soldier more often than not, but Bruce can take it if he plays it smart.

#48 Edited by RBT (13268 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: If it was a couple of bullets, I'll agree, but there were over 30 shots fired by cops from close range. That's a lot of bullets.

As for the Caleb Green thing, bullet proof doesn't always mean stab proof. A kevlar is bullet proof, but a knife would go through it. And the fact that Mirakuru soldiers can only tank 9mms and anything above it goes in, I'll say a knife can possibly go in, though its probably a low showing considering when Oliver(stronger than Laurel) tried to stb Grundy with his arrow(better penetrating power than knife), it bent.

#49 Posted by webinyoureye11 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce blows his head of with a few well placed explosives

#50 Edited by jayc1324 (21768 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Bruh I thought we went over this lol