• 68 results
#51 Posted by DeathHero61 (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

They were in the right mind and they were fully intending to fight each other. Plus based off that fight it sounded more like a sparring match.

Yes but they were both fighting to the best of their abilities and wanted to truly see who was better.

The REAL Green Arrow from the comics would have bodied CW Flash.

The REAL Deadshot would have bodied CW Flash

In character maybe, but not bloodlusted since they have nothing to get around his phasing.

I also want to add their sparring match that they were referring to was seasons ago. And CW Arrow isn't anywhere near as versatile as other street levelers or his comic counterpart.

#52 Edited by Watcher5000 (4062 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@watcher5000 said:

@deathhero61:

They were in the right mind and they were fully intending to fight each other. Plus based off that fight it sounded more like a sparring match.

Yes but they were both fighting to the best of their abilities and wanted to truly see who was better.

In character maybe, but not bloodlusted since they have nothing to get around his phasing.

I also want to add their sparring match that they were referring to was seasons ago. And CW Arrow isn't anywhere near as versatile as other street levelers or his comic counterpart.

Exactly, a weaker,slower, flash with less abilities (like the ability to phase,make time remnants, throw lightning, ect) beat Oliver.

And also

Objectively based off everything that has happened in the CW Arrowverse, Flash is incompetent and is nowhere near as smart or skilled as his comic book counterpart was even when he was a greenhorne. Comic Book Barry Allen wouldn't have made the mountain of mistakes and errors CW Barry has made in combat let alone plotwise.

Barry has done worst in the comics

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#53 Posted by Jucaslucasa (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

That's the best thing ever. XD

Avatar image for christian1nation
#54 Edited by Christian1nation (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is just so much more experienced...

#55 Posted by Stefano (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps with prep.

No he doesent.

In BVS, Batman had accesses and knowledge of Superman’s specific weakness. Here he has none of that.

#56 Posted by DeathHero61 (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@watcher5000 said:

@deathhero61:

Exactly, a weaker,slower, flash with less abilities (like the ability to phase, make time remnants, throw lightning, ect) beat Oliver.

I was referring to Oliver.

And also

Objectively based off everything that has happened in the CW Arrowverse, Flash is incompetent and is nowhere near as smart or skilled as his comic book counterpart was even when he was a greenhorne. Comic Book Barry Allen wouldn't have made the mountain of mistakes and errors CW Barry has made in combat let alone plotwise.

That's insanely old. Like my grandma old. That comic is from a similar era where Superman jobs to street thugs and boxes Muhamed Ali. I thought you were going to show a more modern comic. Showing such an old comic is actually kind of sad considering CW Flash is based off the more modern comics to begin with.....

#57 Posted by Watcher5000 (4062 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

That's insanely old. Like my grandma old. That comic is from a similar era where Superman jobs to street thugs and boxes Muhamed Ali. I thought you were going to show a more modern comic. Showing such an old comic is actually kind of sad considering CW Flash is based off the more modern comics to begin with.....

That is because most of barry's appearances are from the silver age, he is only in post crisis for a short time, and I don't care for his post flashpoint comic.

#58 Edited by DeathHero61 (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000 said:

@deathhero61:

That is because most of barry's appearances are from the silver age, he is only in post crisis for a short time, and I don't care for his post flashpoint comic.

And what about New 52? And even then, my points regarding CW Flash still hit home. Barry Allen didn't have such a large team backing him in the comics to my knowledge and he was an incredibly intelligent person who didn't need someone to tell him how fast he was going just to run up a building....... or tell him to phase through a wall to stop bullets.....

To add, the scan you showed was plot related. CW Barry makes mistakes like that on an episodic basis. Meets new villain, talks to them first, somehow gets tagged, then the perp gets away, then Barry goes to fight them again except with a strategy his team helped him cooked up. All the powers he learned, all the new tricks and strategies he develops, were all from his team or another speedster helping him.

#59 Edited by Watcher5000 (4062 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

And what about New 52?

Post flashpoint flash is new 52 flash, flashpoint is why the new 52 ever happened.

To add, the scan you showed was plot related. CW Barry makes mistakes like that on an episodic basis. Meets new villain, talks to them first, somehow gets tagged, then the perp gets away, then Barry goes to fight them again except with a strategy his team helped him cooked up. All the powers he learned, all the new tricks and strategies he develops, were all from his team or another speedster helping him.

true

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#60 Posted by blackpantherisb (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

Massive massive mismatch

#61 Posted by DeathHero61 (15128 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

And what about New 52?

Post flashpoint flash is new 52 flash, flashpoint is why the new 52 ever happened.

Crap I forgot my B.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
#62 Posted by deactivated-597fe3e7af56f (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

If Barry doesn't job, he wins round 1. He stomps round 2 regardless.

#63 Posted by EmpressOfDread (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:
@nickzambuto said:

Batman stomps with prep.

No he doesent.

In BVS, Batman had accesses and knowledge of Superman’s specific weakness. Here he has none of that.

Agreed. Flash is way faster and batman has nothing on him. After some stalling flash wins.

#64 Posted by nerdchore (6730 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash should win both rounds.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#65 Posted by SupremeGeneration (5738 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. Is Barry getting a pep talk r1?

#66 Posted by nickzambuto (28517 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:
@nickzambuto said:

Batman stomps with prep.

No he doesent.

That's a false equivalence. Superman is a million times more powerful than Flash. Batman couldn't even hurt him normally, but he is the one who GOT the Kryptonite through his own resourcefulness. Flash on the other hand can be hurt just like any normal human.

#67 Posted by DanielDaRipper (626 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash both rounds

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#68 Posted by blackpantherisb (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

Still a mismatch

#69 Posted by USSJ3071 (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

bloodlusted barry is essentially just savitar