• 80 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for deathhero61
#51 Posted by DeathHero61 (15705 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

They were in the right mind and they were fully intending to fight each other. Plus based off that fight it sounded more like a sparring match.

Yes but they were both fighting to the best of their abilities and wanted to truly see who was better.

The REAL Green Arrow from the comics would have bodied CW Flash.

The REAL Deadshot would have bodied CW Flash

In character maybe, but not bloodlusted since they have nothing to get around his phasing.

I also want to add their sparring match that they were referring to was seasons ago. And CW Arrow isn't anywhere near as versatile as other street levelers or his comic counterpart.

Avatar image for watcher5000
#52 Edited by Watcher5000 (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@watcher5000 said:

@deathhero61:

They were in the right mind and they were fully intending to fight each other. Plus based off that fight it sounded more like a sparring match.

Yes but they were both fighting to the best of their abilities and wanted to truly see who was better.

The REAL Green Arrow from the comics would have bodied CW Flash.

The REAL Deadshot would have bodied CW Flash

In character maybe, but not bloodlusted since they have nothing to get around his phasing.

I also want to add their sparring match that they were referring to was seasons ago. And CW Arrow isn't anywhere near as versatile as other street levelers or his comic counterpart.

Exactly, a weaker,slower, flash with less abilities (like the ability to phase,make time remnants, throw lightning, ect) beat Oliver.

And also

Objectively based off everything that has happened in the CW Arrowverse, Flash is incompetent and is nowhere near as smart or skilled as his comic book counterpart was even when he was a greenhorne. Comic Book Barry Allen wouldn't have made the mountain of mistakes and errors CW Barry has made in combat let alone plotwise.

Barry has done worst in the comics

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Online
Avatar image for jucaslucasa
#53 Posted by Jucaslucasa (8451 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry has done worst in the comics

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

That's the best thing ever. XD

Avatar image for christian1nation
#54 Edited by Christian1nation (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is just so much more experienced...

Avatar image for stefano
#55 Posted by Stefano (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps with prep.

No he doesent.

In BVS, Batman had accesses and knowledge of Superman’s specific weakness. Here he has none of that.

Avatar image for deathhero61
#56 Posted by DeathHero61 (15705 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@watcher5000 said:

@deathhero61:

They were in the right mind and they were fully intending to fight each other. Plus based off that fight it sounded more like a sparring match.

Yes but they were both fighting to the best of their abilities and wanted to truly see who was better.

The REAL Green Arrow from the comics would have bodied CW Flash.

The REAL Deadshot would have bodied CW Flash

In character maybe, but not bloodlusted since they have nothing to get around his phasing.

I also want to add their sparring match that they were referring to was seasons ago. And CW Arrow isn't anywhere near as versatile as other street levelers or his comic counterpart.

Exactly, a weaker,slower, flash with less abilities (like the ability to phase, make time remnants, throw lightning, ect) beat Oliver.

I was referring to Oliver.

And also

Objectively based off everything that has happened in the CW Arrowverse, Flash is incompetent and is nowhere near as smart or skilled as his comic book counterpart was even when he was a greenhorne. Comic Book Barry Allen wouldn't have made the mountain of mistakes and errors CW Barry has made in combat let alone plotwise.

Barry has done worst in the comics

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

That's insanely old. Like my grandma old. That comic is from a similar era where Superman jobs to street thugs and boxes Muhamed Ali. I thought you were going to show a more modern comic. Showing such an old comic is actually kind of sad considering CW Flash is based off the more modern comics to begin with.....

Avatar image for watcher5000
#57 Posted by Watcher5000 (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

That's insanely old. Like my grandma old. That comic is from a similar era where Superman jobs to street thugs and boxes Muhamed Ali. I thought you were going to show a more modern comic. Showing such an old comic is actually kind of sad considering CW Flash is based off the more modern comics to begin with.....

That is because most of barry's appearances are from the silver age, he is only in post crisis for a short time, and I don't care for his post flashpoint comic.

Online
Avatar image for deathhero61
#58 Edited by DeathHero61 (15705 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000 said:

@deathhero61:

That's insanely old. Like my grandma old. That comic is from a similar era where Superman jobs to street thugs and boxes Muhamed Ali. I thought you were going to show a more modern comic. Showing such an old comic is actually kind of sad considering CW Flash is based off the more modern comics to begin with.....

That is because most of barry's appearances are from the silver age, he is only in post crisis for a short time, and I don't care for his post flashpoint comic.

And what about New 52? And even then, my points regarding CW Flash still hit home. Barry Allen didn't have such a large team backing him in the comics to my knowledge and he was an incredibly intelligent person who didn't need someone to tell him how fast he was going just to run up a building....... or tell him to phase through a wall to stop bullets.....

To add, the scan you showed was plot related. CW Barry makes mistakes like that on an episodic basis. Meets new villain, talks to them first, somehow gets tagged, then the perp gets away, then Barry goes to fight them again except with a strategy his team helped him cooked up. All the powers he learned, all the new tricks and strategies he develops, were all from his team or another speedster helping him.

Avatar image for watcher5000
#59 Edited by Watcher5000 (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

And what about New 52?

Post flashpoint flash is new 52 flash, flashpoint is why the new 52 ever happened.

To add, the scan you showed was plot related. CW Barry makes mistakes like that on an episodic basis. Meets new villain, talks to them first, somehow gets tagged, then the perp gets away, then Barry goes to fight them again except with a strategy his team helped him cooked up. All the powers he learned, all the new tricks and strategies he develops, were all from his team or another speedster helping him.

true

Online
Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#60 Posted by blackpantherisb (3594 posts) - - Show Bio

Massive massive mismatch

Avatar image for deathhero61
#61 Posted by DeathHero61 (15705 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

And what about New 52?

Post flashpoint flash is new 52 flash, flashpoint is why the new 52 ever happened.

Crap I forgot my B.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
#62 Posted by deactivated-597fe3e7af56f (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

If Barry doesn't job, he wins round 1. He stomps round 2 regardless.

Avatar image for empressofdread
#63 Posted by EmpressOfDread (142 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:
@nickzambuto said:

Batman stomps with prep.

No he doesent.

In BVS, Batman had accesses and knowledge of Superman’s specific weakness. Here he has none of that.

Agreed. Flash is way faster and batman has nothing on him. After some stalling flash wins.

Avatar image for nerdchore
#64 Posted by nerdchore (6922 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash should win both rounds.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#65 Posted by SupremeGeneration (6191 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. Is Barry getting a pep talk r1?

Avatar image for nickzambuto
#66 Posted by nickzambuto (29289 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:
@nickzambuto said:

Batman stomps with prep.

No he doesent.

In BVS, Batman had accesses and knowledge of Superman’s specific weakness. Here he has none of that.

That's a false equivalence. Superman is a million times more powerful than Flash. Batman couldn't even hurt him normally, but he is the one who GOT the Kryptonite through his own resourcefulness. Flash on the other hand can be hurt just like any normal human.

Avatar image for danieldaripper
#67 Posted by DanielDaRipper (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash both rounds

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#68 Posted by blackpantherisb (3594 posts) - - Show Bio

Still a mismatch

Avatar image for ussj3071
#69 Posted by USSJ3071 (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

bloodlusted barry is essentially just savitar

Avatar image for rockywocky
#70 Posted by RockyWocky (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash trips over rock. CW flash is a complete idiot and crashes to a building. I could probably beat CW flash.

Nah, Flash GODSTOMPS

Avatar image for kanyecosby
#71 Posted by KanyeCosby (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins first round. Flash is such a jobber. Barry wins round 2 though.

Online
Avatar image for deathhero61
#72 Posted by DeathHero61 (15705 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-59d0376931207
#73 Posted by deactivated-59d0376931207 (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash can win both rounds with ease if he doesn't fight like an idiot.

Avatar image for mutant1230
#74 Edited by Mutant1230 (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Batman

Round 2: Flash stomps

Avatar image for locustheslayer
#75 Posted by LocusTheSlayer (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash stomps

Avatar image for zuriel-el
#76 Posted by Zuriel-el (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins both rounds.

he can have guns snipe flash in round two while staying out of sight.

Avatar image for the_magister
#77 Posted by The_Magister (1786 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Flash is a jobber.

Avatar image for theanalyser
#78 Posted by Theanalyser (859 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash as of now would actually stomp round 2 regardless

As for round 1, there are plenty of ways batman can win; disable flashes powers, e.g

Avatar image for watcher5000
#79 Edited by Watcher5000 (5173 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny how people think movie batman can win in a fight with cw flash yet comic Spider-Man gets can't.

Online
Avatar image for thedarkking25
#80 Posted by Thedarkking25 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_magister: yeah in s1 u must not have watched s3 cause idk what u talking about jobbing

Avatar image for flashknight
#81 Posted by FlashKnight (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Batfleck stomps

Round 2: Flash jobs