DCEU Armored Batman vs. MCU Luke Cage

• 140 results
#101 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

#102 Edited by LeonardSnart (2803 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has no hope of winning, he lacks the damage output and Luke will eventually get through that suit

#103 Posted by Waxseruya (359 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke cage can win.

#104 Edited by MrTrey (830 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking at this post, Luke has no chance at all.

Loading Video...

This pillar that's only 1.5 feet wide and 3 feet tall was only destroyed by 800 tons of pressure, Batman swung Superman through 4 pillars that were 3 or 4 feet wide and 1 or 2 stories tall and he destroyed most of it.

No Caption Provided

This some bullshit levels of strength, like early Iron Man armors without his weapons, maybe even better.

#105 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1782 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrey: that won't do anything to Luke. He survived a point blank explosion in his last season.

Another decisive win for team MCU

#106 Posted by MrTrey (830 posts) - - Show Bio

Those explosions Luke tanked don't even come close, even tank shells wouldn't be able to do what Batman did to those pillars.

#107 Edited by GoodAfternoon (338 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke cage stomp ha can tank car by not move batman die horribly.

#108 Posted by Amendment50 (16024 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless of what you think of Batman's strength feats, I really can't see an argument for a street leveler getting through the anti-Superman armor.

#109 Edited by GoodAfternoon (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@amendment50:Mouth of batman not have armored / batman in armor still very slow.

No Caption Provided

#110 Posted by ScotticusRex (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce has far more skill than Luke. As for the armor, it's hard to say exactly what its strength and durability levels are, since it was only used very ineffectively against a powered Superman, and very effectively against a depowered Superman. But based on how it held up against Clark when he was powered up, I think it could withstand Luke, at least for a while. Luke could still just punch him in the exposed part of the face, though.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#111 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Luke Cage making a dent on the armor. And I don't see Batman putting Luke down but he's far too skilled for the latter to beat.

....stalemate?

#112 Edited by ANTHP2000 (30390 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce was clearly tanking hits beyond what Luke can replicate. IIRC Clark was smacking him through walls and sht. The armor remains unquantifiable due to the Kryptonite hintering Superman, but it's pretty visible who's a more dangerous opponent between Cage and Supes.

edit: and Batman is ludicrously more skilled than Carl, which apart from the clear advantage is also enough to suggest he won't get hit in the mouth or whatever.

#113 Posted by Amcu (17372 posts) - - Show Bio

I would back Luke due to the exposed mouth area on Bruce's suit but Luke has a bad track record considering his fight with Diamondback.

#114 Posted by ANTHP2000 (30390 posts) - - Show Bio

At least my eyeshot arguments are the faster and more skilled character hitting the slower character in the eye. Saying that fricken Luke is going to hit Batman in the mouth makes no sense to me.

#115 Posted by LJayG (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

At least my eyeshot arguments are the faster and more skilled character hitting the slower character in the eye. Saying that fricken Luke is going to hit Batman in the mouth makes no sense to me.

I know, right?

#116 Posted by LJayG (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Batman should win. It is going to be hard for Batfleck, but he has superior skill and physicals with the armour on, and I can't see Luke not getting K.O'd by that pillar feat.

Avatar image for carminedcmarvel
#117 Posted by CarmineDcMarvel (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Neither can harm each other.

#118 Edited by Waxseruya (359 posts) - - Show Bio
#119 Posted by algorhythm511 (2684 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Luke. The armor does slow Batman down. Batman does have the strength advantage. However, Luke could punch him in the mouth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cadf799d578c
#120 Posted by deactivated-5cadf799d578c (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce in that armor was visually slower than he was without it, his feats for speed and skill outside of it don't apply. With that said,

Luke destroys - Better skill, speed, durability, striking, more advantages in general and then there's the exposed chin

#121 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3380 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke for a majority but batman has a shot. He has the damage output to hurt luke

#122 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3380 posts) - - Show Bio

Change my mind. Bruce should win. Superior skill and enough physichals to contend against luke

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1d6494661e3
#124 Posted by deactivated-5d1d6494661e3 (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce has no feats in the suit to suggest he can hurt Luke. Luke eventually gets through his suit and beats his ass.

#125 Posted by NWName (5248 posts) - - Show Bio

@mexcomics2078: Correct me if im wrong but Luke survived high caliber bullets and explosions right? How is Batman gonna hurt him? Batman is only a peak human and his armor doesn't increase his strength. It was stated in a Blu-ray(?) that Batman in armor punches with 1420 pounds of force or around 6300 Newtons while this is impressive and roughly 15 times what an untrained person could accomplish its not close to the force of a high caliber bullet impact or explosion. He can't do anything to Luke.

#126 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3380 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: yeah maybe im wrong. From what i can remember bruce was ragdollong superman (weakened) but still his striking feats of the suit gave me the impression that he can hurt luke

#127 Posted by Spectator01 (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke should take this, here's why;

Luke is strong enough that Bats will definitely feel hits to the helm / jaw and Cage can leverage his strength to apply locks and arm bars etc, could easily break Bats bones doing that.

Luke is durable enough to survive copping the Iron Fist to his jaw- Bats cant hope to replicate that power even with the suit. Bats cant hurt Cage enough to keep him down.

Bats suit means yes, he gains durability but loses a heap of speed so he cant really capitalise on his better skills- Luke is a good H2H combatant (not as good as Bats obviously) but he has had lots of different training and considering he is unhindered by armour, he will be all over Bats. Worse for Bats, the armour weighs him down meaning he will tire out much quicker than Cage will.

On the flip side, Cage seems to have enhanced stamina, endurance and healing, he will easily outlast Bats in H2H and thus, sooner or later, Bats goes down.

#128 Posted by eri123 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#129 Posted by EternalDarkFury (3404 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Posted by KingOfWakanda (3201 posts) - - Show Bio

I keep coming back to the fact that one punch to mouth essentially ends this fight. Bruce is going to have to do more to win. I'm backing Luke.

#131 Posted by tethadam (1418 posts) - - Show Bio

Can somebody post the gif of Batman Vs Deadshot? I doubt Luke would land a hit.

#132 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke punches him in the mouth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4e40f44920a
#133 Posted by deactivated-5d4e40f44920a (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke beats him down.

#134 Posted by Lan_Fan (18121 posts) - - Show Bio

Punching Batman (who is far more skilled than Luke) in the mouth is not that easy, I think Bruce put him down eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
#135 Posted by deactivated-5d4092c43d62c (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke wins

#136 Edited by HulkBusterx9 (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

Punching Batman (who is far more skilled than Luke) in the mouth is not that easy, I think Bruce put him down eventually.

Bruce is pretty slow and his movements are pretty clunky. If Luke takes advantage of the speed difference i’m sure he’ll be able to target his mouth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d117e1cda3ce
#137 Posted by deactivated-5d117e1cda3ce (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke eventually. Bruce is too slow in the suit.

Avatar image for overlordmonitor
#138 Posted by Overlordmonitor (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke stomp.

#139 Posted by Subline (9330 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither can hurt the other, so it just depends on who can last longer, and Batman is only just a regular human inside the Suit, eventually he'll need to eat and drink or he'll just pass out, although Luke also needs to eat and drink, he'll probably be able to last a lot longer without needing to, since he is physically enhanced he's likely to have more stamina and endurance.

#140 Posted by Spiders13 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats will prep and find a way to win in his suit.