• 93 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@imagein: Um this is Ares vs Vision, not Cap.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814: I meant the Hydra weapons from TFA and Loki's Scepter from the Avengers.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: Those energy blast are not impressive.And by those i mean the Hydra gun blast and loki sceptor blast, got it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: Those energy blast are not impressive.And by those i mean the Hydra gun blast and loki sceptor blast, got it?

They vaporized people and reinforced metal doors. When has Thor's or Ares' lightning vaporized anything? Those guns used controlled focused blasts. That doesn't mean they were weak.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord:

1.Thor was never in the conversation,stop red herring.

2 creating a huge crater in the ground>>>> vaping people.

we even see it hit solid object aside from people and cap shield and it' <<< the explosion cause by wonder woman redirecting Ares lightning back at him

You should stop wasting my time by posting something that has nothing to do with my original reply to you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814:

Okay let me put this in simpler words. Since we are talking about Vibranium in general, let's forget about Cap's shield for a while and let's discuss Ultron instead. In AoU, it took the combined efforts of Vision's mind stone, Thor's lightning and IM's repulsors to melt Ultron's Vibranium body. Now unless you can prove that Ares' lightning >>>>> Thor's lighting + Mind stone + repulsors, don't bother replying.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: So you basically admit that those blasts aren't impressive? great.

Whats feats does Thor lighting has when he actually shot it from his hammer and not summon it from the sky,he use similar blast on mk6 and it didn't do much to the iron man armor

Iron man repusor is not even worth discussing about,it's actually one of his weaker attacks.

Vision best feat is destroying atc tower in civil war again, not impressive.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Ares stomps. Look at the crater that killed Are and you see the level of firepower his lighting does. Vision should be on MCU tbornkevek, which means he could take that, but he has no actual feats to prove that yet. Ares stomps.

Shazam99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares stomps Vision into a pile of scraps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814:

So you basically admit that those blasts aren't imppressive? great.

No. But you seemed confused, that's why I moved away from that discussion. Vaporizing reinforced metal doors or even people is not something Ares' lightning has been shown to be capable of.

Whats feats is Thor lighting has when he actually shot from his hammer and not summon it from the sky,he use similar blast on mk6 and it didn't do much to the iron man armor

And now starts the lowballing. I think it's clearly been implied in the movies that Thor keeps lightning stored in the Mjolnir and only summons it from the sky when he has to use it on a large scale, for eg. Oneshotting 3 Chitauri Leviathans in the Avengers. That doesn't make his smaller focused bolts of lightning any weaker. And using the Iron Man example is absurd as it was explicitly stated in the movie via dialogue that Tony's suit absorbed Thor's lightning which resulted in the suit's power being increased by 400%.

Iron man repusor is not even worth discussing about,it's actually one of his weaker attacks.

I agree to some extent. I only put it there because it played some role, even though a minor one, in melting Ultron's body. But what you're referring to as weaker attacks are actually short busts of repulsor blasts that IM usually fires, for eg. in the fight with Cap and Bucky in CW. Since IM's repulsors are basically concussive force + heat, a continuous repulsor beam that he hit Ultron with generates much more heat than short busts that IM generally uses. So it was not as weak as you think.

Vision best feat is destroying atc tower in civil war again, not impressive.

Guess we have to agree to disagree here. It was impressive enough for me.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord:

Could we just agree to disagree? it's not like we have hd Wonder Woman fight clip available so we could prove things and more importantly, i'm done typing long posts on mobile phone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#67  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@buildhare said:

@shroudofsorrow:

Vibranium is well and truly above Ares or Wonder Woman with regards to durability, needing help to melt it doesn't make it unimpressive.

And I'm really not convinced that's enough to stop someone on DCCU Wonder Woman's level.

The blast that took him down was inferior to one of Thor's from even his first appearance (rainbow bridge), unless you think Vision is drastically inferior to Odinson he can definitely do the same.

Ah, but has Vision ever been shown to endure attacks like the kind Ares can unleash or bring to bear? Because then I can just reverse it and say that Vision has never had to withstand attacks as powerful as Ares before, and there is nothing so suggest that he could. I don't recall really any durability showings of note, and I certainly don't recall any speed feats that suggest he's in any way faster than someone at WW's level.

I also disagree that vibranium is better than Diana. She was taking hits from Doomsday without a problem and weathering his lightning explosions, which were blasting away buildings. The notion that MCU Vibranium is vastly better than that isn't convincing to me. Even if Ares doesn't curbstomp, he should win. I don't remember anything from Vision to suggest he's up to the challenge.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

Ares 1-shots

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to tell exactly but by the lock of it a legit god with hax powers like tk tp lightning and more with experience of thousands of years and only weakness is that he can be kill only by another god should give him the win

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By theCrazyBean

I don't know if Vision is getting really lowballed or Ares overrated. But this is not a stomp for any side as people is making it seem.

Btw, that "Ares can only be killed by a God" is a NLF

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not sure til I see the film.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Ares should win

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares

AckRecky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is intangibility not being discussed? How does Ares counter that, especially with a morals-off Vision?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Only a God can kill a God

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By MAZAHS117

God of War

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my goodness! Vision wank continues I see. Ares crushes him with a mere thought. Insta crush him

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Vision after a tough fight.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Wewlad80

Vision Oneshots

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Oh my goodness! Vision wank continues I see. Ares crushes him with a mere thought. Insta crush him

Ares hasn't shown to control anything as hard as Vibranium

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Ares turns vision into a sword

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Define God. A dude from a species of super-powerful beings?

Only a god can kill him is a silly argument, Superman was worshiped as a god in a way In batman V superman, he indeed displayed powers people would call godly, Yet he wasn't an actual Olympian are you arguing that superman couldn't harm Aeries?

Can mcu Thor harm him? I mean thor is a god right?

Would you consider a being wielding a power equal to 1/6th of the infinity gauntlet not godlike?

Another thing to consider is Diana was slowly coming into her powers as the movie progressed was she even at full power when she took aeries out? it was stated that aries was wounded so maybe he wasn't at full tilt either.

Not sure who would win but just wanted to call the Killed only by a god thing wankeriffic.

I want to say vision would win but neither aeries nor vision has a mad ton of amazing feats. Smashing some concrete with lightning is cool and all, melting ultron is spiffy but how much of that was ironman and Thor? They are both just kind of unimpressive.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision phasestomps.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision wins. Better physicals and better versatility.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares can generate a lightning bolt so powerful it can cloud an entire airport and kill even gods like himself in one hit.... I really can't imagine Vision surviving something like this if Howkeye's trick arrows can hurt him. On the other hand, Ares has teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis and loads of loads of other hacks, so Vision can't even touch him. It's a mismatch.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision is just metal Ares transmutes him into a new helmet or a pair of shoes and becomes more powerful harnessing the mind stone

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Ares

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Ares crushes this metal dude.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jamespacker

Vision is just metal Ares transmutes him into a new helmet or a pair of shoes and becomes more powerful harnessing the mind stone