Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By Outside_85

@mrnoital said:

@outside_85: momentum is measured by mass and velocity, Juggernaut and glaciers have a ton of mass, that blade didn't have enough of either to do that naturally, it was obviously being controlled and strengthened by Ares

Not really, Jugg's superpower is to have infinite momentum, he doesn't have that big a mass to move around (relatively).
I agree though that Ares would have to be doing something to a piece of metal to do what it did in the movie, but the fact is that whatever he did resulted in the metal having enough momentum to do what it did.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

@outside_85: also strong and sharp enough

that wasn't about blunt momentum like Mjolnir or Juggernaut

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital:

You don't really need that... like you can cave a man's skull in with the flat side of a coin if it's dropped from high enough.

Everything is relative... like Juggs' and Hulks fists are normally so large that anyone (or should I say Wolverine?) getting hit by them is experiencing the same as if they ran face first into a wall or got hit by a truck. But against something big enough, their fists will still be like needles.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: once again, thats cause of the speed the coin is moving at, I'm starting to think you don't really understand momentum

the sword clearly had a force behind it the whole time as it wasn't slowed down like it would be going through asphalt like that

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

@outside_85: once again, thats cause of the speed the coin is moving at, I'm starting to think you don't really understand momentum

the sword clearly had a force behind it the whole time as it wasn't slowed down like it would be going through asphalt like that

I'm beginning to think you dont want to. Momentum is made up of two things; weight and speed, if you dont have weight to reach a certain momentum, you need speed. If you dont have speed, then you need weight. How stuff is shaped doesn't matter if either of those factors are great enough.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: and thats what I'm saying, that sword ares threw clearly didn't have enough weight and speed behind it to tear up asphalt and slice through a military transport truck, nor would the regular metal be strong enough to endure all that without being twisted and torn up

it was clearly being controlled and enhanced by ares and that throw had nothing to do with momentum

closer to magneto slowly pushing a coin through someones head than dropping a coin off a tall building

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@mrnoital said:

@outside_85: and thats what I'm saying, that sword ares threw clearly didn't have enough weight and speed behind it to tear up asphalt and slice through a military transport truck, nor would the regular metal be strong enough to endure all that without being twisted and torn up

it was clearly being controlled and enhanced by ares and that throw had nothing to do with momentum

closer to magneto slowly pushing a coin through someones head than dropping a coin off a tall building

My guess is that ares had telekinetic powers that allowed him to manipulate and increase the force of those objects. From the looks of things, those pieces of metal weren't just being accelerated, in other words i'd say his powers was affecting the magnetic properties of that metal, not just the fact that they were gaining momentum

Mass is not the same as weight, but an object does not need to have as much mass to cause an increased amount of damage. Any object with enough weight can do just that, momentum isn't really that important of a factor here as it only matters just before/after the initial collision has taken place

jao48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: Agreed. The best explanation is that he was using TK do accelerate the pieces of metal.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: I'm just trying to say that regular metal isn't doing this

No Caption Provided

and it had to be enhanced by Ares in some way to not be bent and messed up from tearing up the asphalt, let alone continuing on to cut through the truck

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Theanalyser

@mrnoital:Well yes exactly, a regular piece of metal wouldn't be durable enough to split open the car, however the problem is film makers do not take physics into consideration, just what would make the film better

So he probably just strengthened that metal using his TK powers before accelerating it

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: I'm thinking he strengthened all the metal he manipulated like that, so all his blades and armour are much more durable than regular metal

at least thats what it looked like to me

Wonder Woman GIF

its not like its just a piece of metal he found, he makes these blades from almost nothing

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many posts and not even one way Ares can take down kurse? With that said Ares can't possibly lose this unless he goes h2h and in that case he gets shitstomped, Ares durability and strength feats come from taking on wonder woman and wonder woman <Hulk<<<<Kurse, this is pretty clear unless there's bias involved, he didn't even have the power output to take down diana...

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many posts and not even one way Ares can take down kurse? With that said Ares can't possibly lose this unless he goes h2h and in that case he gets shitstomped, Ares durability and strength feats come from taking on wonder woman and wonder woman <Hulk<<<<Kurse, this is pretty clear unless there's bias involved, he didn't even have the power output to take down diana...

Eh? Who said hulk > wonder woman? I hate DCEU wankers but wonderwoman can probably beat hulk in every category in exception to striking and raw strength (since wonder woman has little to no strength feats) its difficult to scale how strong she actually is (anyone who says otherwise is just lying), but it can be assumed she is somewhere behind superman

With that being said i don't think Ares is going to beat kurse by impaling him, its not something that kurse couldn't heal from. Hulks healing factor is good but it is not that good, with that being said Ares can win by outlasting kurse, bfr or teleportation, but if he goes h2h kurse can and will hurt him, simple as that

Wolderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even jobbing Ares can take majority. Ares without holding back should stomp 9/10. Full power Ares prior to getting handicapped by Zeus would one shot.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get why these guys don't understand that this a bad match up. Hela has no way to actually attack ares

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares if he plays it smart.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: if you believe wonder woman is more powerful than hulk you're delusional, Hulk has better striking and durability feats, go to that wonder woman vs hulk thread with no weapons and see how the general consensus is not only that hulk beats Diana, he stomps her, wonder woman has no feats to justify her beating characters like Thor, Hulk, superman without her weapon, non what so ever, I'd also like to see how Ares beats Kurse either than bfring him, all these wankers just say Ares without saying how he wins

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still ares

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares , mismatch.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: if you believe wonder woman is more powerful than hulk you're delusional, Hulk has better striking and durability feats, go to that wonder woman vs hulk thread with no weapons and see how the general consensus is not only that hulk beats Diana, he stomps her, wonder woman has no feats to justify her beating characters like Thor, Hulk, superman without her weapon, non what so ever, I'd also like to see how Ares beats Kurse either than bfring him, all these wankers just say Ares without saying how he wins

I haven't seen ragnarok yet so i cannot comment on if hulk has better feats, but wonder woman is capable of beating beings that a normal hulk would casually have trouble with, i understand its difficult for an MCU fan to accept but facts are facts, justice league hasn't even dropped yet and im pretty certain that her feats will put her closer to superman by the time that film drops. Without her equipment i would say she would have trouble trying to match hulk in h2h but she is a much better tactical fighter, she may not be a brute fighter like hulk but she'll have no problem knocking out hulk eventually, and with her equipment this isn't really debatable.

While ares has hax theres nothing kurse can really do to harm ares, ares has force fields, projection, and ability to manipulate matter with telekinesis. As long as ares isn't stupid enough to engage kurse in h2h, he can just simply outlast his healing factor. Eventually kurse tires out and ares wins, or ares can just simply keep spamming attacks until kurse is no more

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone tell me how Ares puts down kurse, I'd definitely put my money on him winning via bfr, kurse is just a slow brute with a limited powerset but how could Ares actually take him out in a match that is to the death or k.o? If Ares doesn't bfr this is a stalemate cause i don't think he's stupid enough to go h2h with kurse and he doesn't have the power output to take him out

Same way the old Asgardians did with the other Kurse's and just stab them repeatedly.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: That was a different Kurse, this is the one that stomped thor

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: That was a different Kurse, this is the one that stomped thor

It's not a different Kurse other than it being the last.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: Im a fictional fan bro, I like marvel, dc, anime, cartoons, everything really and I don't get why people limit themselves to one franchise, its incredibly stupid and mind boggling, if you think wonder woman doesn't get shitstomped by hulk if she doesn't have her weapons just go to that thread I told you about, I don't want to derail this one.

Ares hasn't been shown to have unlimited stamina and kurse hasn't been shown to tire so I don't think outlasting is a logical option, is there such a thing as outlasting a healing factor? ( What does that even mean?), what attacks can Ares spam that will take out Kurse?

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: If you think the first kurse shown in that movie is as powerful as a being that shitshitstomps Thor and no sells mjolnir all I have to say is good day sir

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: If you think the first kurse shown in that movie is as powerful as a being that shitshitstomps Thor and no sells mjolnir all I have to say is good day sir

Do you have even a shred of evidence that the last Kurse was any different than the other one that got overwhelmed?

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where to begin, the first kurse punched average asgardians a few feet, the kurse we are talking about punched thor more than twenty feet away, the first kurse was knocked off balance by an average asgardian, the kurse we are talking about no sold mjolnir and punches from thor and no sold a spear to through the chest, bro what are you smoking? It's clear they are different kurses, one was an elf that turned to kurse the other is a kurse that turned from that black dude, not the same kurse

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseidthanos: So he also took a spear through the chest... excellent, point proven the last Kurse is not different from any of the others, just stab it a few more times and it falls over.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If someone no sells a spear through the chest what evidence do you have to suggest he will be put down by more?

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And now the first kurse that was overwhelmed by 3 asgardians is as powerful as the kurse that stomped Thor while taking 0 damage, the stuff you read on comic vine...You end up sounding like a mcu fanboy when you're just a fan of logic

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: Im a fictional fan bro, I like marvel, dc, anime, cartoons, everything really and I don't get why people limit themselves to one franchise, its incredibly stupid and mind boggling, if you think wonder woman doesn't get shitstomped by hulk if she doesn't have her weapons just go to that thread I told you about, I don't want to derail this one.

Ares hasn't been shown to have unlimited stamina and kurse hasn't been shown to tire so I don't think outlasting is a logical option, is there such a thing as outlasting a healing factor? ( What does that even mean?), what attacks can Ares spam that will take out Kurse?

Mate, as an mcu fan i know for a fact that hulk isn't beating someone whos much faster, much more tactical and has enough strength to keep up with beings such as superman, this is assuming that she has all of her equipment, hulk cannot beat wonder woman through brute strength alone

To be honest ares should be able to outlast kurse as kurse has no counter measure to stop ares from literally tearing him apart if he plays smart, kurse hasn't shown much durability feats, the last one was stronger than the other fodder ones but assuming that ares stays airborne and spams TK attacks kurse cant touch him

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By DarkseidThanos

@theanalyser: I'm not replying on the Diana vs Hulk topic after this, its derailing the thread, if you think hulk doesn't absolutely shitstomp Diana with no weapons go to that thread I told you about where 95% percent of the vine agreed that hulk does.

Kurse isn't winning this if Ares doesn't job, all I want is a way that Ares takes out Kurse and to say that someone who couldn't bypass Diana's durability tears kurse apart is abit illogical and a stretch to put it mildly, i know diana used skill, speed and her braclets to beat him but I didn't see an attack kurse couldn't tank, what's Ares biggest destructive feat?

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanalyser: I'm not replying on the Diana vs Hulk topic after this, its derailing the thread, if you think hulk doesn't absolutely shitstomp Diana with no weapons go to that thread I told you about where 95% percent of the vine agreed that hulk does.

Kurse isn't winning this if Ares doesn't job, all I want is a way that Ares takes out Kurse and to say that someone who couldn't bypass Diana's durability tears kurse apart is abit illogical and a stretch to put it mildly, i know diana used skill, speed and her braclets to beat him but I didn't see an attack kurse couldn't tank, what's Ares biggest destructive feat?

With no weapons i agree hulk has a 6/10 chance in taking it if diana chooses to brawl with him, she doesn't have to brawl with hulk, she could try and gain the tactical advantage but other than that we'll leave it to rest

Wonder woman was extremely lucky to be prepped for that fight, like i said she had a counter to every one of ares's attacks, or ares would have been strong enough to kill her

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which attacks would ares use to take down kurse tho or do you believe he could win by just throwing swords and stuff at him with tk?

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Theanalyser

@darkseidthanos: Its clear from that movie that kurse's healing factor isn't unlimited and has a limit, otherwise the dark elves would have had no problem steamrolling most of the asgardians. Once again ares was strong enough to keep up with diana and can therefore be considered on par or stronger in terms of strength

Ares can simply use his forcefields so kurse cannot hurt him at all, kurse isn't fast enough to tag ares, all ares has to do is keep his distance and keep attacking kurse until he cannot heal any longer, thats the only way he wins

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how someone is stronger than kurse just by being as strong as wonder woman before her power up(even after it) and there's no proof he was even as strong as Diana in terms of raw strength since he hardly if at all went h2h with her.

The healing factor wasn't shown even once to have a limit, even the fodder kurse wasn't shown to be damaged, only overwhelmed strength wise and then we see nothing from him afterwards, I see Ares suffering from mental fatigue a lot sooner than seeing a healing factor that wasn't shown to have a limit somehow magically not working anymore...see how unfounded my claim of mental fatigue is just as unfounded as kurses healing factor not working anymore? Neither has proof but mental fatigue is in fact real

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway I feel like this is kind of stupid now since kurse definitely won't win if Ares doesn't job, Ares wins via bfr, his damage output just isn't cutting it tho

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: What are kurses durability feats?

He got pierced by a sword, granted it was Asgardian but thats his only feat.

thor's fists didn't do shit against him

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When thors punches staggered hulk, a hulk that tanked being pile drived from the top of a skyscraper to the ground floor with 0 damage

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kurse shitstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5abbc73944668
deactivated-5abbc73944668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kurse shitstomps

LMAO.

Ares destroys so hard.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares wins kind of easily to me

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Kurse takes this eventually

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ares doesn’t fight him up close the entire time, he wins.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a reminder, Loki shoved a sword straight through Kurse, his durability is in question