Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jayc1324 said:

People keep saying Ares has so many ways to kill him but I can't think of one.

IDK if he actually would do it, but Ares could theoretically pull the pins on the black hole grenades via TK.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Not really. They were both overpowering Thor, but Hulk had feats aside from that.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By mickey-mouse

Ares only jobbed to WW because he wanted her on his side, It didn't seem like he really wanted to kill her. He should just keep away from kurse and eventually wear him down and win with lighting...

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MUVDCU

Ares, he showed he was much much faster than Kurse and he is very versatile he could hit him close up or far away. I do think Kurse will take a beating but I don't think he would live through more than 2 of Ares lightning attacks. That's just my opinion though we never got to see it but I just feel like it would do a lot more damage than physical attacks would.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: he doesn't have any (except bfr) seeing how kurse no showed everything thrown at him in the dark world and assuming mcu characters are not vulnerable to ares "magic", however you are downplaying ares greatly here as you're missing the part where he was giving beating to ww in h2h after he assembled his armor. He is more than capable of engaging in a physical fight with any of dceu/mcu powerhouses. period

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asisuspected: he didn't really get hit by much in TDW to suggest nothing can hurt him.

The reason we put such a high mark on doomsday is because he was hit by alot: high calibre bullets, missiles, superman and a nuke and none of these put him down

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asisuspected: Tell me what he was hit with..

Thors punches? Ok. Thors punches are not as impressive compared to what dceu powerhouses have been hit with.

Mjolnir? He swatted it away. He never tanked it.

A dark elves sword? He got pierced. And the sword is featless.

Meanwhile in dceu...

Faora and Nam ek have various feats against punches from superman (far stronger than thors punches), getting hit by high caliber bullets, getting hit by missiles, going through train engines from a huge height in the air, etc

DD took missiles, high calibre bullets, superman, heat vision, dianas sword, and a nuke and none of those put him down.

To say Kurse can compete with any of the dceu powerhouses... lol. He is on Nam eks level and nam ek is weak compared to dceu powerhouses

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By asIsuspected

@DammeFavour: I don't care much about movie doomsday unlike his comic version who is one of my favorite villains of all time thus never mentioned him. I am here to back up ares. Many people downplay him here. He is a legit teambuster imho

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares, Not really seeing what Kurse does when it's very much in character for Ares to Kite, and I really don't see Ares tanking Lightning Bolts or even consecutive ones.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By Thorthunder98

@thelastdragonborn said:

@americanspeeddemon: Thor without his hammer is just an average asgardian and average asgardians are just glorified fodder.

lol really? that's lowballing if I've ever seen it

Actually not even lowballing just completely false

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also those so called 'human like punches' while holding back staggered Hulk so yea sooo human like.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: oh, I see you've mistaken me for some mcu fanboy) so let me clarify few things for you:

1. Namek is not weak in fact he is arguably physically the strongerest enemy kal faced so far except dd, as he ragdolled superman at the beginning of the smallville fight and no sold multiple punches from cav el that puts him above kurse in strength and durability. I would bet on him against kurse.

2. Kurse has good durability, reaction and strength. Strong enough to engage kryptonians or ares in a fight. period. But he is just a brick that gets bfred easily. I don't think he can be knocked out by punches from ares though.

3. Thor is not as fast or strong and less durable than mos only blind can say otherwise. However his hummer....

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: he doesn't have any (except bfr) seeing how kurse no showed everything thrown at him in the dark world and assuming mcu characters are not vulnerable to ares "magic", however you are downplaying ares greatly here as you're missing the part where he was giving beating to ww in h2h after he assembled his armor. He is more than capable of engaging in a physical fight with any of dceu/mcu powerhouses. period

Wonder Woman isn't as strong or as durable as Thor though, or Hulk. Her best strength feat was lifting that tank, something War Machine has done. Thor tanked everything the Hulk gave him and was perfectly fine afterwards. Kurse actually dominating him and slapping mjolnir away should put him way above Hulk and Thor. So I don't think Ares can beat Kurse in hand to hand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: u put thor fighting hulk over diana fighting doomsday considering she took everything he had and more and was perfectly fine afterwards?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: u put thor fighting hulk over diana fighting doomsday considering she took everything he had and more and was perfectly fine afterwards?

Correct me if I am wrong but she only took a single hit from Doomsday. It's not like he beat her into the ground like Kurse did to Thor. Diana is still weaker and less durable than Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: she took two and was unscathed and doomsday is alot more powerful than hulk and kurse while it only took hulk one punch to give thor a nosebleed.

It took 2 hits from kurse to completely incapacitate thor

Logically, who's more durable?

Kurse punching thor into the ground didn't even break the surface and he looked like he was about to die. And thor's strength feats are alot lower than diana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour said:

@jayc1324: she took two and was unscathed and doomsday is alot more powerful than hulk and kurse while it only took hulk one punch to give thor a nosebleed.

It took 2 hits from kurse to completely incapacitate thor

Logically, who's more durable?

Kurse punching thor into the ground didn't even break the surface and he looked like he was about to die. And thor's strength feats are alot lower than diana

If you want to argue who is more durable between Diana and Thor, I would not use the Kurse fight as my argument for Thor, even though being able to smack away Mjolnir is as good as any striking feat Doomsday has. Thor was never incapacitated by Kurse, he was not KO'd or anything, just a bit overwhelmed. It is actually a great durability feat for him, I am not sure what part of that looked like Thor was dying. But anyway, instead I would use him taking hits from Hulk who casually stopped a Leviathan with one arm, him surviving sokovia exploding, surviving the explosion of the bifrost, and taking no damage from collisions that produced shockwaves, among other feats. Did any of Doomsdays hits on her make shockwaves? You can say their durability is arguable because of Doomsday but given Thor's wide range of feats and consistency in tanking explosions and attacks Diana has never tanked, it seems clear Thor is more durable.

Secondly, Diana's best strength feat is lifting that tank. War Machine also lifted a tank and flew around with it, and we all know Thor is vastly stronger than War Machine. So her strength level is at War Machine's right now. No doubt Thor is much stronger than her unless she gets better feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I remember Kurses weakness being swords.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Average asgardians are fodder to the likes of kryptonians, ww, ares, and dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes said:

@DammeFavour: That sounds like a serious lowballing, Thor was overwhelmed but Kurse but he was still conscious, it was hardly better than Loki being "conscious" after his encounter with Hulk but still. Diana took one clear hit from Doomsday, all others were mostly stopped by shield. We never had the chance to see upper limits of her durability so far.

Going by feats Thor might actually be more durable but Diana can still cut him like butter so it's meaningless.

@jayc1324: Just a bit underwhelmed? He wasn't K.O-ed but he was heavily overwhelmed. Kurse literally pummeled him on the ground while Thor couldn't answer with a single attack.

I just edited my post to say overwhelmed, that is what I meant to say. The only damage Thor had though was a couple of cuts on his face, and he was completely fine after. That's why I wanted to say a little overwhelmed, Kurse is much bigger and stronger and was unleashing a vicious attack that didn't give Thor a chance to respond, but in actuality he was not really damaged that much.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Average asgardians are fodder to the likes of kryptonians, ww, ares, and dd

And Thor is not an average Asgardian he's leagues above them it's outright ridiculous to suggest otherwise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: ur claiming thor is stronger enough to lift a tank despite having no feats to support that but diana actually has an onscreen feat where she actually easily lifted up a tank, how does that work? plus war machine displayed in the movies doesn't look nearly strong enough to lift a tank. Thor's biggest strength feat in the mcu is lifting a car back to sokovia

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: ur claiming thor is stronger enough to lift a tank despite having no feats to support that but diana actually has an onscreen feat where she actually easily lifted up a tank, how does that work? plus war machine displayed in the movies doesn't look nearly strong enough to lift a tank. Thor's biggest strength feat in the mcu is lifting a car back to sokovia

The fact that Thor is stronger than War Machine is enough. It doesn't matter if he "looks" strong enough to lift a tank, he did it. Diana is rather thin, I could just as easily say she doesn't look strong enough for tank-lifting but that is a silly argument. Thor also restrained the Hulk's arm in Avengers, the same arm that effortlessly stopped a Leviathan flying towards him. He is stronger.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Without his hammer, not really. He hasnt shown any impressive feats hammer-less that put him above normal asgardians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: war machine lifting a tank is as credible as superman shifting a tectonic plates. Lol.....wonder woman also stopped doomsday's arm completely easier than thor struggling to hold hulk's up and we know who the stronger opponent is. U want scans to measure the effort involved?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: war machine lifting a tank is as credible as superman shifting a tectonic plates

No Caption Provided

Here you go, from one of the MCU canon tie-in comics.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Without his hammer, not really. He hasnt shown any impressive feats hammer-less that put him above normal asgardians

What about not dying instantly to Kurse who killed everyone else on contact that already puts him leagues above every other Asgardian. His feats don't automatically apply to every Asgardian that makes no sense. You think every other Asgardian can block Hulks punch? You think every Asgardian can ragdoll Iron Man? This isn't even arguable. You're the first person I've ever seen claim something like that.

@jayc1324: war machine lifting a tank is as credible as superman shifting a tectonic plates

No it's not because I believe it happened on panel in a tie in comic

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: He was struggling a lot but yeah i guess thor can lift a tank.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Who else of importance did he kill on impact? Fodder? Featless characters? "Loki"?

Thor never blocked hulks punch. He needed his entire body against one arm and even then he was getting overpowered.

Thor had his hammer against Iron man and used lightning powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: and superman's happened on a newspaper onscreen. see they're both unsubstantiated

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Im with the other guys on this...

canon comics > news reports.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: so do i have to post the newspaper that claimed superman shifted a tectonic plate too? because actual onscreen feats take precedence and neither war machine or iron man have shown that capability onscreen.

and um....i also countered ur thor lifting hulk's arm, did u see that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Who else of importance did he kill on impact? Fodder? Featless characters? "Loki"?

Thor never blocked hulks punch. He needed his entire body against one arm and even then he was getting overpowered.

Thor had his hammer against Iron man and used lightning powers.

Kurse fodderised standard Asgardians and was one shotting them, Thor was never even knocked out by what Kurse did to him.

Erm Thor stuck his hand up and blocked the punch that requires arm strength he then used his whole body to support it. If Hulk dropped that on a standard Asgardian they'd be crushed and knocked out. Hulk also clearly felt Thor's punches. Even going by what you say he still 'blocked' the punch.

Yes he did but he also went H2H with Iron Man and was tossing him around, crushing his armour and headbutted him a good few metres back. Do you think a normal Asgardian can do that?

Also do you think a normal Asgardian can survive the Sokovia explosion?

There's soooo many holes in what you're saying in no world is Thor the same in stats as a normal Asgardian it's a ridiculous statement.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: and superman's happened on a newspaper onscreen. see they're both unsubstantiated

lol wtf is that logic? No we clearly see War Machine lifting a tank in a canon on screen panel. Superman's supposed feat is from a newspaper with no clear context or visible evidence substantiating the claim. So no they're nothing alike one has visual evidence the other does not and doesn't even have context.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: I guess yeah fair point.

Also thor did not tank the sokovia explosion -_- The rock underneath him collapsed and he fell through. Heck, the explosion didnt even engulf him.

DO you really think he is going to go from getting bloodied and hurt by boulders to tanking an entire city busting explosion with no injuries? In that case, supermans tectonic plate shifting and 300 db feats should apply

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: yea......another one had thor taking down a lone leviathan on his own which completely contradicted the events in the movie. Thats why tie-ins are secondary in the first place

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: He did that in the movie. He knocked it down by getting on top of it and using his lightning on it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: that was with hulk, the one where he hammered the dislodged shell into the leviathan and it fell into the church. I'm talking about a different one where they depicted iron man right next to a leviathan when he one-shotted it

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: He tanked a large amount of that explosion you can clearly see the blast radiating out from where he hit the core and the energy released would've hit him as Iron Man said the atomic action would double back up the core by capping the other end. He didn't take no damage he was KO'd by it for like the second time out of all the movies. He may not have taken the full blast but he took a large amount of it.

No they shouldn't tectonic plates has no visual evidence or context and I'm not getting into the 300dB.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: so do i have to post the newspaper that claimed superman shifted a tectonic plate too? because actual onscreen feats take precedence and neither war machine or iron man have shown that capability onscreen.

and um....i also countered ur thor lifting hulk's arm, did u see that?

How did you "counter" Thor lifting Hulk's arm? It is a canon feat that happened pretty clearly. And it doesn't matter if it wasn't on screen, the tie-in comics are canon.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: He was KOed but there was no bruises or cuts. There is no way thor went from struggling to stay conscious by a 100 ton boulder to tanking a city busting explosion. If you watch the scene, the explosion barely even engulfed him.

And thats just being a hypocrite... if thor can go from getting bruised and bloodied by boulders to surviving city busting attacks, superman can definately go from casually tanking town busting missiles and falling from orbit and a myriad of other feats to tanking 300 db and shifting tectonic plates